Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

racha,
CINEY, Belgium,
May 3, 2016,

I find it excellent customer follow-up, with a little patience I get there .
Alvexo thank you

pascaldek,
belgique, Belgium,
Apr 26, 2016,

I don 't know anything in the matter of trading
I have received good support from my advisor Alvexo m helped in my selection and thanks to Alvexo I have almost nearly doubled my investment in two months

Kavya,
Dubli, Ireland,
Apr 18, 2016,

An outright scammer! ....made 6 $5 trades and 1 $10 trade, initial deposit of $500 went into negative balance of -$194. The broker Alex that was "helping" me only was able to get me on the phone for a one hour lesson on using MT4 and told me to take care of my margin and said it was "absolutely fine" for now. The four trades made when I spoke to him made small profits and then he gave me another call a week later to make more trades "for practice", two days later he calls me out of the blue and then leaves me an email to say that my margin is too low and that I should invest more money and they would add a 30% bonus. Next time I looked at the MT4 (because I missed the emergency call) my 2nd set of trades were at a "stop out" and had incurred huge losses. The adding up of the negative balance for each trade doesn't even amount -$194 even when you add the initial deposit of $500 and the small profits the first 4 trades made. They harrang you until you make a huge deposit of $500 dollars initially that even competitve forex brokers do not demand. They make fake promises of being excellent teachers and promising a "first class" education for "investing". Even if I had time constraints the lessons provided by the brokers are lacking in ingenuity and apparently according to customer services the trades should not be left open for more than a week. I even tried to retract my deposit because I could not trust them before I started trading but they were extremely polite and understanding of my situation. Within two weeks of starting to trade $500 was lost and now the account is in negative balance. The most ridiculous thing is that Alex said that the trades I made myself when he called me up to tell me to "practice" were the ones that made huge losses within 2-3 days of the trades being made. I had to avoid calls by Alex to "set the situation right" by asking me to invest more money. When I called them a couple of months later the customer service probably compliance - Rachael (Who was so understanding before I started the trades while registering the account) said that the trade that had made the biggest loss was a rupees (because she knew I was of Indian descent) while in fact the currency was RUB - russian rubles. Alex then contacted me and proceeded to insult me that I was not orignially from Ireland because I had poor english (He just knows that because my name is not Irish), while he himself cannot seem to communicate everything or does not want to clearly communicate it. He also said that I lost my money only to banks and the market and that they were just middlemen that work "without earning any profits/commission". One of their famous quote/tip when you open an account with them says the following: "Margin Call or Stop-Out (closing automatically by the system) occurs when the Equity is lower from 25% (or other percent as determined by the Broker) of the Margin", which means that pulling the plug for my margin and causing a stop out on my trades was in the hands of my "broker" Alex. Do not trust their services or promises as they are a huge scam!

Joseph Matthews,
Douains, France,
Feb 1, 2016,

I had (exposed) an issue with Alvexo. They got in touch with me lately, I think it is OK now.
They are regulated and their platform is easy to use.
So I hope to continue to work with them and to have no problems for each one.

2016-01-23 No Rating I lost much money with Alvexo, but it was due to my trading. I was, after that, contacted by one of them and I deposited 1000 €. After a nearly 100 € profits, I was re-contacted by the same. According to his advise, I lost too much, I was no more able to withdraw the remaining amount and their complaints service did not answer my mails. I had no bonus and I did not ask for it.

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Jan 27, 2016,

Dear Mr. Matthews,

We would like to further investigate your compliant so that we will be able to promptly resolve it.
In order to do so, as we could not find the name appearing in your review in neither our system nor the Compliance email box, could you please be so kind and provide us with either your user credentials or your full name as registered in Alvexo to Compliance@alvexo.com or directly through the https://www.alvexo.com/downloads/docs/Alvexo_Complaints_handling_policy_form.pdf

The Alvexo Compliance Team

Review Moderation Team Note: If you sign up from the "Is this your site" link above, you'll be able to submit comments that tie directly to reviews.

Andrey,
Sankt-Peterburg, Russian Federation,
Dec 23, 2015,

Deposit is returned to me. but it takes very long time. So this broker is very strange.

2015-12-01 1Star I tried to trade with EAs but they told that it is restricted.
They can"t return my deposit more than one month.
be careful I think they are SCAM

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Dec 3, 2015,

Dear Andrey,
As you well know, we had no choice but to cancel your deposit as you have violated the Alvexo terms of use as extensively clarified in our correspondence with you , while using a robot for trading a fact which you never disputed.
As you have made your deposit using an ewallet we initiated a wire transfer refund to return your funds to the full.
One of our team members are in frequent contact with you to ensure the completion of the return of funds, to which you had also stated on December 1st that if there is any issue in returning your funds you wish to continue with us and trade in your account, thus we are quite surprised in your statement claiming we may be a scam.
We would like to assure you that we will continue the ongoing communication until we can absolutely verify that you have indeed received the funds as initially deposited.
We remain at your disposal and will be more than happy to assist you with any additional query you may have.
Best Regards,