Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

Malaysia,
Oct 23, 2018,

Genuine reviews?

I was looking to see if I would use this broker.
It came to my attention that the rating went high with all the reviews that are dated about 5 days within each other in month of April 2018. It is October 2018 now. Hardly any rating between then and now from anyone.

Hmm just seems very interesting to me.

brian,
Singapore,
Feb 15, 2018,

hi i have keep losing money an never give up still put in money but today i got 2 trade for usd jpy sell position an i have set a stop lose 107.180 but my sL never hit an close at 107.154 i have already screen shot an ask them to call me but they alway wont call margin low they will call so now the the marke down about 60 pip i trading with $10 per pips

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Dec 3, 2015,

Dear Andrey,
As you well know, we had no choice but to cancel your deposit as you have violated the Alvexo terms of use as extensively clarified in our correspondence with you , while using a robot for trading a fact which you never disputed.
As you have made your deposit using an ewallet we initiated a wire transfer refund to return your funds to the full.
One of our team members are in frequent contact with you to ensure the completion of the return of funds, to which you had also stated on December 1st that if there is any issue in returning your funds you wish to continue with us and trade in your account, thus we are quite surprised in your statement claiming we may be a scam.
We would like to assure you that we will continue the ongoing communication until we can absolutely verify that you have indeed received the funds as initially deposited.
We remain at your disposal and will be more than happy to assist you with any additional query you may have.
Best Regards,
The Alvexo Compliance Team

Russian Federation,
Mar 9, 2017,

The problem with the withdrawal of funds is quickly resolved.
Thanks FPA!!!
At the moment, there are no claims to Alvexo

Mar 8, 2017 - 1 Star Horrible company:
1. intrusive managers. Called every day, asked when I make a deposit.
2. trading on a real account showed very poor and slow execution of orders.
3. February 14, I ordered the withdrawal of funds - today is March 8. There is no money, the manager does not answer queries, support for queries does not answer.
SCAM

dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 3, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX COMPANY

I have been trading with Alvexo for more than 6 months now. My Senior Account Executive is Mr. Moayad Mehmet. Both his and the company service and support has been great, he has educated me in trading and how the market works. Because of this I managed to unlock my bonus that the company gave me on my deposits. Unlike other companies I have dealt with I was more than happy when I was able to withdraw my bonus amount. I have had no issues with depositing or withdrawing funds and the process is always done quite quickly. I have recommended Alvexo to my friends and will recommend them to anyone else who asks me. Thank you Moayad

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jul 9, 2020:
Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.
Kindly note that we highly value Client feedback and we continuously want to act in the Clients’ best interest, thus, we are very pleased that you had a positive experience with Alvexo.

Compliance Department
May 20, 2020,

Alvexo cancelled my account for accusing me of using Expert Advisor

After I made profit from 6 trade within a week. My account was cancelled as below:
Pursuant to the Company's monitoring procedures and examination of your trading account, we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have been abusing the Company's Terms & Conditions since your trading activity pattern indicates that your trading was performed with the assistance of an expert advisor.

Further to the above, in accordance with Sections 15.2 and 26.4 of the Terms & Conditions, the Company shall terminate the business relationship with immediate effect.
In this respect, kindly note that all open positions will be closed (if any) and no additional profits will be released to you, whilst as a gesture of goodwill, the Company shall not recall any profits already withdrawn from your trading account.

Finally, we would like to notify you that the Company shall not accept the opening of any new trading accounts nor the referral of any new Clients.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Compliance Department

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted May 25, 2020:
Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.

Please note that, as already explained to you in detail, your account was suspended further to reasonable suspicions that you have been using an Expert Advisor which is in violation of the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
It should be highlighted that, despite the above, the Company has released to you a substantial amount of the profits earned from your trading activity, whereas the Company could have denied the release of such funds. Therefore, the Company has acted on your best interests.

Compliance Team
Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Jan 27, 2016,

Dear Mr. Matthews,

We would like to further investigate your compliant so that we will be able to promptly resolve it.
In order to do so, as we could not find the name appearing in your review in neither our system nor the Compliance email box, could you please be so kind and provide us with either your user credentials or your full name as registered in Alvexo to Compliance@alvexo.com or directly through the https://www.alvexo.com/downloads/docs/Alvexo_Complaints_handling_policy_form.pdf

The Alvexo Compliance Team

Review Moderation Team Note: If you sign up from the "Is this your site" link above, you'll be able to submit comments that tie directly to reviews.

Mojisola,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 20, 2018,

My account manger Barbara seems great! I have just had my first session today and I Usa can’t wait to have many more! She explain everything to you in details of how the market works and is patient with you. Excited to continue trading with Alvexo!

Joseph Matthews,
Douains, France,
Feb 1, 2016,

I had (exposed) an issue with Alvexo. They got in touch with me lately, I think it is OK now.
They are regulated and their platform is easy to use.
So I hope to continue to work with them and to have no problems for each one.

2016-01-23 No Rating I lost much money with Alvexo, but it was due to my trading. I was, after that, contacted by one of them and I deposited 1000 €. After a nearly 100 € profits, I was re-contacted by the same. According to his advise, I lost too much, I was no more able to withdraw the remaining amount and their complaints service did not answer my mails. I had no bonus and I did not ask for it.

Erick,
mann, Germany (Really the offices of Alvexo in Cyprus),
Mar 12, 2019,

I really work for Alvexo

mr Nounis my personal Client Specialist was amazing on the phone and he assist me on the correct way

This review came from inside the offices of Alvexo.com

5 Star Rating removed.
Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to zero stars.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Mar 12, 2019:
we are checking it and if it’s really one of our employee – we will take care of it very seriously