Eightcap Review

2.168 • 43 REVIEWS
Eightcap Pty Ltd
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Eightcap.com Is this your company?
Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptos as well as indexes, stocks, precious metal and commodities as CFDs. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with it.
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.
2.168 • 43 REVIEWS

RNG75HIim
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 12, 2022,

No withdrawal

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
My account numbers are 414277 and 415506, and I have a total of $56,481 in my account. When I withdraw in February today, they found reasons to refuse my withdrawal. I found Eightcap's customer service and account manager through the background in the early stage, and they replied that they would help me deal with it. After a month or so, they find various reasons to prevaricate, and they have been emphasizing that please be patient, the financial team is dealing with it, it has been a few months, haven't it been dealt with? I am now disappointed with Eightcap company, their way of dealing with it is to keep shirk, making me physically and mentally exhausted, please customers take a warning, now I just want to get my money that should belong to me.

Feb 17, 2022 - 1 Star I opened an account with eightcap about 1 month ago and traded the Dow, I traded the Dow very well, combined with the current COVID-19 situation in the US, the volatility of the Dow is very strong, and then I made a profit, but When I made a withdrawal they rejected me for no reason. Waited for a week or so and they found a high-sounding reason to deduct my profit, their reason even said there was something wrong with their offer, and all my trading profits were cancelled.

I've been trading for almost a month, could their quote be wrong by a month? Do they only allow losses and not profits? They keep saying that they are ethical brokers, and they still do such ugly behavior. I demand that my profits be paid as soon as possible, or the next step is to file a complaint with the regulator.
Edd
Johor, Malaysia,
May 22, 2022,

BEWARE OF YOUR SL!

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
This broker is doing shady scheme which triggering ALL your SL even price never comes near of it yet, Believe or not it’s up to you, i have a proof of screenshot if u ask me
ThatTallGenius
Kano, Algeria,
Jan 19, 2022,

Eightcap Scammed me

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I made a deposit of $2500 to my eightcap account on 5th January, 2022. After trading for a day I requested a withdrawal the next day, it was at first "processing" until my whole account was wiped (including my deposit). Since then I've been sending various mails to their support team including my account manager which was never replied. So i decided to chat with their online support, they have been extremely rude to me, to the extent that they'll disconnect the call intentionally saying if i don't have "anything else to say". They claimed there was latency error from their server on 7th January, my trade occured on 5th January and I don't seem to understand how that'll affect my trades (including my deposit). Till date they have never replied my mail nor give me a proper explanation on why they do what they did but it happens that they did exactly the same thing to a friend of mine, the only difference is his withdrawal was approved and mine never was. They are typical scammers and everyone should stay away from them.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Jan 26, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. As an ethical broker, we must maintain price integrity, and not allow clients to be affected - or take advantage of - quotes that do not reflect fair market price. If we find a palpable error in pricing, trades made on that price are void in fairness to all clients, whether running a profit or loss
Judging by your review this may have been the case however we do not have enough information to verify your account, if you provide your details to our customer service team we can look further into this. Please get in touch via email (customerservice@eightcap.com) or you can contact us via phone at +61 3 8375 9700.
muzi69
Malang, Indonesia,
Oct 22, 2021,

My trading Issue

Hallo Eightcap,
My trading account is 410278, I was trading at your company on 16th Oct 2021 from 16.59.57 server time till 17th Oct 2021 09:49:14 server time, which is a total of almost 10 hours of trading.I have made 359 trades in total, 23 of them are loss and 336 of them are profit. So, my total loss is 6.4% from my total trades.
On 18 th August, I received an email from your company that you will reverse my total profit of $72,085.42 , which you did remove from my 1 day trading.
I'm not happy with your explanation. how that could happen, your company got wrong pricing for many hours without anyone from your dealing room notice about this.IF you can do this, it means your company is not credible, you just use this excuse in the future to cancel clients profit. I don't even know and am able to verify which one of your clients that loss trades this pair and you cancel those losses as well.
As we know on this business client profit = brokers loss. If this is happening, it means your broker is not a reputable broker. I wont recommend everyone to trade with your broker.
Please respond to this message. as I am not happy with your company cancelling my profit. I want my profit to be re-instate
Reply by margarita.tzerova submitted Oct 28, 2021:
Hello,
We take all feedback very seriously. We have looked into this for you. As an ethical broker, we must maintain price integrity, and not allow clients to be affected - or take advantage of - quotes that do not reflect fair market price. If we find a palpable error in pricing, trades made on that price are void in fairness to all clients, whether running a profit or loss; it is not a call we make lightly, and thankfully is very rare. If you need more information about this please contact our Client Support team via email, phone, or live chat and we will be more than happy to explain further. Also, we strongly urge you not to share your login details on a public website, as this could be a security risk.
Indy14
Thai, Thailand,
Sep 26, 2021,

Strongly not recommended

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Freeze without notice now 3.5 hours. Cannot buy/sell or close order.

My order from profit to loss

Not sure how they will resolve this situation
Reply by Eightcap submitted Oct 5, 2021:
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, there was a pricing outage on our Crypto derivatives over that weekend. This was due to increased volatility in the Crypto market following announcements from the Chinese government.

Don't worry. Please get in touch with our support team and we will sort this issue out for you. If you experience any issues in the future then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.
Old_greg
May 16, 2021,

Helpful and good fun broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I've been trading with Eightcap for just under a year and they are now my main broker. They've agot good education package with bkforex, now I see they have AI trading algos too. Lots of features and always nice to here an aussie voice when getting help. I'm happy to recommend them.
bernardmarsh
negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 11, 2021,

10/10 helpful customer services

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
eightcap is a very good and stable broker with great pricing and quick execution on trades.
Wk Lye
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 8, 2021,

Recommended broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Recommended broker,everything ting is ok so far ,price was stable,spread was stable for raw account
WeiHoeKoh
Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 6, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have 3 accounts under different broker, eightcap is by far the best among all. No issue with their system. Great customer service response
Weikang123
Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 5, 2021,

Raw spread

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Love the raw spread account one of the best broker I have used so far, they even provide you with your own personal account manager
Page 1 of 5