EightCap.com Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Oct 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EightCap is an online forex and CFD broker. Eight Cap offers the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platforms. EightCap.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, metals, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

EightCap.com
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 6/360 Collins St., VIC 3000, Melbourne, Australia
Contact: customerservice@eightcap.com, +61 3 8373 4800
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
CFD: (210+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY

Join live discussion of EightCap.com on our forum

EightCap.com profile provided by Linda Hristova, Dec 19, 2019

About Eightcap.com
Eightcap is an online Forex and CFD broker. With Eightcap you can trade on top trading platforms - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 on Desktop, Mobile and Web browser. Eightcap.com offers over 200 instruments, including FX currency pairs, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Commodities and Shares for your investment and trading options.

Michael,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very good cusomer support and beginner friendly platform

Nothing but satisfied with Eightcap. I took a very long time, figuring out which broker I should trade with and I'm really glad I did. Eva was very helpful in helping me setup my account! Their trading platform is very easy to understand and simple to get a grasp on for newbies. My whole experience as a beginner has been nothing but great!

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Bulgaria used by EightCap's representative to leave a comment on another review.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hi, Michael! We’re very happy that you picked us as your first broker. We constantly make sure that we have great customer service as we know how important that can be for beginner traders. Thanks for your review!
John Blake,
Sep 29, 2020,

Best Broker

Eightcap is the best broker I’ve used so far. I joined the platform more than 2 years ago when I was first starting to trade. At first I was very satisfied that the minimum deposit is just $100 because I wasn’t very confident about my trading skills. Through the regularly provided analyses, though, I learnt a lot about how the FX market works and now I can say I’ve gained a fair amount of experience on the platform.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Good day, John! It always makes us happy to see that our customers grow as traders thanks to the content we provide.
Jack,
Logan, United Kingdom,
Sep 16, 2020,

Safe and competitive spreads

I’ve been actively trading on Eightcap for more than one and a half years and I'm very satisfied with what they provide as a service. It’s always good to know that your broker is regulated so you always feel safe when trading. I use a 1:200 leverage but whoever feels confident enough can go as high as 1:500. Also, their spreads are among the best on the market.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hi, Jack! We appreciate all traders so we make sure that we offer high leverages for those advanced enough to try it. Thanks for your feedback!
Robert,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Sep 8, 2020,

Good company to deal with

I have been with a wide range of brokers throughout the years and I just exchange now as a hobby, for no reason in particular with sums that could never come close with certain traders. I think the whole trading experience is very energizing. On the off chance that I mess up, at that point it’s my fault not the broker. Truly I have been with large name managed agents that have experience everything brokers threw my way. Sometimes withdrawals that take a long time to process and sometimes never process.
None of these dirty tricks happen with Eightcap though. Everything is easy to grasp and straight to the chase. I’d highly recommend!

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hello, Robert! Thanks for your review. We always make sure that the whole process is transparent for our customers.
Johan,
Gmünd, Austria,
Aug 31, 2020,

Offers everything I can ask for

I set up an account with Eightcap more than a year ago. I tried trading many different assets but where I feel most comfortable is crypto. I had to contact the Eightcap customer service a couple of times at first till I got my account sorted out and understood how the platform works and everyone was very friendly and professional. What attracted me as a client are the tight spreads and low commission I saw promised on their website and both of them are actually true. I use EA’s for scalping and they work just perfectly with the platform. I don’t think I could ask for more.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 18, 2020:
Thanks, Johan, it is pleasure for us to help our customers to better understand the platform and get most of it.
A. Timmerman,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 26, 2020,

I started an account so I could exchange crypto currencies

I started an account so I could exchange crypto currencies in my free time and exploit the not too bad influence they give. I want to exchange crypto on a broker instead of an exchange as they will, in general, confuse me, and also with all the hacking scandals it's just a lot safer. Setting up an account was simple enough and I was up and trading the same day. Everything just works perfectly. I've withdrawn money from my account and there was absolutely no problem with that.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 18, 2020:
A. Timmerman, thank you for your comment. At Eightcap you can also find other instruments like Forex pair, Commodities and Indices. Few free to contact us at any time.
Aug 11, 2020,

Fast to respond-safe to trade with

I joined Eightcap last month as referred by my friend who was trading with them for 2 months already. The account was opened very quickly, their support was very friendly and I have an account manager to call for any issues.
Depositing and withdrawing money with them was exactly as described, no delays and no funny business going. I would recommend this broker.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 18, 2020:
Thank you, John, we appreciate your feedback. Eightcap's account management team is always here to support our customers.
Mar 12, 2020,

Cannot Transfer Money to Account

Have been unable to transfer to my account using two different UK banks. One of the banks told me the company is blacklisted. That's a red flag to me.
DB,
Australia, Australia,
Jan 23, 2020,

Ripoff Merchants Keep Away

this company manipulates trades stops you out prior to sl, keep well clear of this company
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 14, 2020,

SCAM!!! Stay away

They removed all profit and deleted transaction history when I made profit withdrawals. Then I withdrew all my initial deposit, they charged me 10% fee for that.