EightCap.com Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Mar 23, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EightCap is an online forex and CFD broker. Eight Cap offers the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platforms. EightCap.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, metals, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

EightCap.com
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 6/360 Collins St., VIC 3000, Melbourne, Australia
Contact: customerservice@eightcap.com, +61 3 8373 4800
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
CFD: (210+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY

Join live discussion of EightCap.com on our forum

EightCap.com profile provided by Linda Hristova, Dec 19, 2019

About Eightcap.com
Eightcap is an online Forex and CFD broker. With Eightcap you can trade on top trading platforms - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 on Desktop, Mobile and Web browser. Eightcap.com offers over 200 instruments, including FX currency pairs, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Commodities and Shares for your investment and trading options.

negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 11, 2021,

10/10 helpful customer services

eightcap is a very good and stable broker with great pricing and quick execution on trades.

Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 8, 2021,

Recommended broker

Recommended broker,everything ting is ok so far ,price was stable,spread was stable for raw account

Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 6, 2021,

I have 3 accounts under different broker, eightcap is by far the best among all. No issue with their system. Great customer service response

Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 5, 2021,

Raw spread

Love the raw spread account one of the best broker I have used so far, they even provide you with your own personal account manager

Selangor, Malaysia,
Mar 4, 2021,

Low spreads

Low spread, regulated and good customer service. Meet all my expectations. My friend recommended eightcap to me

Feb 9, 2021,

The best MT4 broker so far

I have tried many brokers for me EAs, but I like EightCap for their low latency, good execution speed. No issues with withdrawals as well. Highly recommended.

Michael,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very good cusomer support and beginner friendly platform

Nothing but satisfied with Eightcap. I took a very long time, figuring out which broker I should trade with and I'm really glad I did. Eva was very helpful in helping me setup my account! Their trading platform is very easy to understand and simple to get a grasp on for newbies. My whole experience as a beginner has been nothing but great!

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Bulgaria used by EightCap's representative to leave a comment on another review.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hi, Michael! We’re very happy that you picked us as your first broker. We constantly make sure that we have great customer service as we know how important that can be for beginner traders. Thanks for your review!
John Blake,
Sep 29, 2020,

Best Broker

Eightcap is the best broker I’ve used so far. I joined the platform more than 2 years ago when I was first starting to trade. At first I was very satisfied that the minimum deposit is just $100 because I wasn’t very confident about my trading skills. Through the regularly provided analyses, though, I learnt a lot about how the FX market works and now I can say I’ve gained a fair amount of experience on the platform.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Good day, John! It always makes us happy to see that our customers grow as traders thanks to the content we provide.
Jack,
Logan, United Kingdom,
Sep 16, 2020,

Safe and competitive spreads

I’ve been actively trading on Eightcap for more than one and a half years and I'm very satisfied with what they provide as a service. It’s always good to know that your broker is regulated so you always feel safe when trading. I use a 1:200 leverage but whoever feels confident enough can go as high as 1:500. Also, their spreads are among the best on the market.

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hi, Jack! We appreciate all traders so we make sure that we offer high leverages for those advanced enough to try it. Thanks for your feedback!
Robert,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Sep 8, 2020,

Good company to deal with

I have been with a wide range of brokers throughout the years and I just exchange now as a hobby, for no reason in particular with sums that could never come close with certain traders. I think the whole trading experience is very energizing. On the off chance that I mess up, at that point it’s my fault not the broker. Truly I have been with large name managed agents that have experience everything brokers threw my way. Sometimes withdrawals that take a long time to process and sometimes never process.
None of these dirty tricks happen with Eightcap though. Everything is easy to grasp and straight to the chase. I’d highly recommend!

Reply by Linda Hristova submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hello, Robert! Thanks for your review. We always make sure that the whole process is transparent for our customers.