EightCap.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 21, 2020
Eightcap Pty Ltd
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.

About EightCap.com

EightCap is an online forex and CFD broker. Eight Cap offers the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platforms. EightCap.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, metals, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(210+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY

Join live discussion of EightCap.com on our forum

EightCap.com profile provided by Linda Hristova, Dec 19, 2019

About Eightcap.com
Eightcap is an online Forex and CFD broker. With Eightcap you can trade on top trading platforms - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 on Desktop, Mobile and Web browser. Eightcap.com offers over 200 instruments, including FX currency pairs, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Commodities and Shares for your investment and trading options.

Mar 12, 2020,

Cannot Transfer Money to Account

Have been unable to transfer to my account using two different UK banks. One of the banks told me the company is blacklisted. That's a red flag to me.
DB,
Australia, Australia,
Jan 23, 2020,

Ripoff Merchants Keep Away

this company manipulates trades stops you out prior to sl, keep well clear of this company
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 14, 2020,

SCAM!!! Stay away

They removed all profit and deleted transaction history when I made profit withdrawals. Then I withdrew all my initial deposit, they charged me 10% fee for that.

Bien Hoa, Viet Nam,

My name is Phung Thi Dan Thao. My MT4 account is 400817
I get the issues with Eightcap https://www.eightcap.com/vn/ below:
Arbitrarily disabled my MT4 account.
Keeping my money including deposit and profits 4001.81 USD over a month, and still not pay me until now.
Calumniating me to trade HEDGING with another MT4 account 401309 without proof (even if this is my friend MT4 account, and he hasn’t made any deposit or any transaction yet), then remove all my transactions and profits.
Deliberately delayed, making it difficulty, absurd requirements for me to withdrawn my deposit.
The details are as follow:
Oct 31st 2019, I opened an account with Eightcap Broker, my Email is Graypham1988@gmail.com, MT4 account is 400817. Eightcap verified my account by asking me to send pics of my ID card and utility bill. And I completed it.
Dec 5th 2019, I made deposit 2000 USD to my MT4 account 400817 via Neteller, my Neteller Email is Graypham1988@gmail.com. Then I made 3 transactions Sell XAUUSD, total 1.7 lots.
Dec 6th 2019, I got take profits of 3 transactions is 2001.81 USD, and I made a request to withdraw my profit. It is the request to withdraw 2000 USD from my MT4. However, my withdrawal order was hanged over 10 days without any notify to my email, and my MT4 account is disabled. During that time, I made 2 conversations on chat window of Eightcap website, and I got the same answer is Eightcap is during time to verify the transactions so please waiting.
Dec 18th 2019, I couldn’t waiting anymore so I sent an email to Eightcap to asking about my account and my fund. Then Eightcap sent me an email to support my withdrawals, I have to confirm my identity and account holder authentication Neteller, by provide them the video images me to hold my ID card, the the screenshots of my Neteller account show my name, email and the history Neteller transactions from the day guests Eightcap. I believed these requirements are absurd, because when I opened an account with Eightcap, or any other brokers, all them always ask me to verify my identity or anything they need first, then they confirmed it was verified, then I can just deposit and trading. But, I was so worry about my fund they are keeping, and I didn’t want to waste time anymore, so I did all things they asked.
Dec 22nd 2019, I sent them the video images me holding my ID card, and my Neteller account screenshots as they asked.
Dec 23rd 2019, Eightcap replied email that asking me keep waiting.
Dec 24th 2019, Eightcap emailed to me that I traded HEDGING with MT4 account 401309, so they returned all my transactions and removed my profits, just pay me my deposit 2001 USD and I have to keep sending them my bank account information, and my bank statement with clearly transactions, instead of I deposit via Neteller, and they asked me to verify many times before.
Dec 25th 2019, I replied their email, asking them to provide me the proof of their slanderous, I also pointed out that the MT4 account 401309 is owner of my friend, and he hasn’t not deposit or made any transaction yet, so how we can Hedging? Also, I didn’t agree with things they did with my account, including arbitrary returned my transactions and removed my profits. And keep asking many things many times to waste my time and made it difficulty to withdrawn my fund.
Jan 13rd 2020, I’m sting in waiting and not get any response from Eightcap. They keep my fund is 4001.81 USD including deposit 2000 USD and profit 2001.81 USD in silent, no any email until now.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,

Scam Broker

To the competent agencies:

My name is: Ngo Van Thiep
I have opened a trading account with broker Eightcap with MT4 number 401029.
- My account is more than $ 2500, I made a withdrawal of $ 1400, the Broker Eightcap side deducted my money but after 3 working days I did not return my money to the wallet.
- I started to contact their support and received the answer is waiting for review is unclear, I have waited for a few days and sent mail but they silently did not answer me.
- When I asked them to clarify the issue, they told me to give them the transaction history of Neteller wallet (I find this absurd because it's my personal information), then they arrest me record videos with proof of your identity.
- Then they proceeded to close my MT4 account and deduct all my more than $ 2500 and imposed that I hit hedgin something without clear evidence specific. I asked them to give evidence otherwise they would have to return my full amount so they would not respond so far.
- They also deducted all my money and deducted my account -2887 $
- So expect the competent organizations to intervene and reclaim fairness for me.

binh thuan, Viet Nam,

scam eightcap

I registered an account at eightcap.com with the ID number 400842

I made a deposit of $ 2000 initially and received a bonus of $ 700, during the transaction I did not have fraudulent activities to eightcap, my account is currently $ 4500, but eightcap.com has delete my transaction history, and subtract my $ 4500, my account is no longer available, I contacted eightcap.com but no response.

I hope the company can help me get me fair.
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Jan 13, 2020,

Deleted trading history and stole all profit of client

Hi all traders,
My name is Do Duc Hanh, I'm also a victim of Eightcap broker. My mt4 is 400597. I made over 14.000$ profit but Eightcap broker deleted all my profit and trading history. They sent me an email which accused me of bonus hedging but they didn't show any evidence. I tried to contact them, but there was no any explaination from them.
I have attached my trading history in this post before being deleted, I traded over 200 lots but they ignored.
I didn't think that a well-know broker can do that with a valued client, so terrible.
Hopefully FPA community will help me to take my money back. Thank you a lot.
Everyone can see my trading history in my forums thread

Tuyen Quang, Viet Nam,

No money

- Subtract all amounts including my principal and profit.
- Clear all my Transaction history.
- Don't let me withdraw money.
- Chat with Support, no answer.

I signed up for an account under their verification. but they slander me for hedging. Taking the reasons for that baseless judgment, accusing me of breaching customer contracts from them. Close my trading account, delete my trading history.
Restrained my money, but there was no explanation
Ilorin, Nigeria,
Dec 19, 2019,

Total waste of time

I Have recently opened account with eightcap, two days later they request for my documents...

After I upload I'd card and bank statement
This is what I get

Thanks again for choosing EightCap as your preferred broker.

Unfortunately, we'd like to advise that we were unable to set
up the EightCap live trading account you applied for recently
because we had been unsuccessful in verifying your identity
(ID) online.
In order to proceed, we'd require you to send us certified
copies of your photo ID documents. Following are the steps to
help ensure your ID documents are correctly certified.
1. Make a photocopy of your original ID document.
2. Take both your original ID document and the photocopy to
an authorised person (see below for a list of persons who can
certify).
3. The authorised person will need to:
› sight the original document, and the copy, to ensure both
documents are identical; and
› write or stamp 'this is a true and correct copy of the original'
or 'certified true copy', followed by their signature,
qualification, name, address, and the date the documents
were sighted.
When having your documents certified, remember:
› all pages must be certified;
› the copy of the document must be certified – not on a
separate page attached to the document;
› certified copies of your documents must have an original
signature;
› documents not written in English must be accompanied by
an English translation prepared by an accredited translator;
and
› documents certified more than a year ago are not accepted.
Who can certify your ID documents?
Some of the people authorised to certify IDs include:
1. A person currently licensed or registered under a State or
Territory law to practise in one of the following occupations:
legal practitioner; medical practitioner; pharmacist; nurse;
dentist; optometrist; chiropractor; psychologist; or veterinary
surgeon.
2. One of the following persons: police officer; notary public;
Justice of the Peace; judge of a court or Magistrate; Clerk,
Master, Registrar or Deputy Registrar of a court; member of
the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, CPA
Australia or the National Institute of Accountants; agent of the Australian
Postal Corporation who is in charge of, or a permanent
employee with two or more years of continuous service with,
an office supplying postal services to the public; bank, building
society, credit union or finance company officer with two or
more years of continuous service; or teacher employed full-
time at a school or tertiary education institution.
Pisa, Italy,
Nov 8, 2019,

Good broker

Despite the fact i've found a very bad review on the internet by a guy who claims his account was frozen with no reason and they stole all his money, i tried to give these guys a try. Been trading with them on a live account for one year now and i can't really say anything bad.
They give you a very good leverage and pretty solid backend infrastructure (no disconnections, despite the fact i trade from Italy and their servers are located on the other side of the world. Yes ping is pretty high but i'm not a scalper so i don't care). What i love about Eightcap is that you can fund your account with your prepaid card, instantly and free of charge. You also can withdraw in the same way and everytime i've requested my money back they gave me in a couple of days. Spreads are very tight, there are no commissions on XAUUSD (the instrument i mainly trade) and on thousand trades i've never had bad slippage surprises (which happened frequently to me with other brokers). What can i say. So far so good, you can should give these guys a try. They also partner with Ferrari, which is an italian racing company and i like it. ;)