Eightcap Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 13, 2021 · Eightcap.com  · Is this your company?

Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptos as well as indexes, stocks, precious metal and commodities as CFDs. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with it.

Eightcap
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.

Established: 2009
Address: The Rialto, South Tower Level 35, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AU, Australia
Contact: customerservice@eightcap.com, +61 3 8373 4800
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
CFD: (400+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY

Join live discussion of Eightcap.com on our forum

Eightcap.com profile provided by margarita.tzerova, Sep 10, 2021

Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering the MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, more than 250 cryptocurrencies as well as indexes (including crypto indices), stocks, precious metals, and commodities as CFDs. Take advantage of trading derivatives with ultra-low spreads on the MT4 and MT5 platforms. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with them.

Robert,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Sep 8, 2020,

Good company to deal with

I have been with a wide range of brokers throughout the years and I just exchange now as a hobby, for no reason in particular with sums that could never come close with certain traders. I think the whole trading experience is very energizing. On the off chance that I mess up, at that point it’s my fault not the broker. Truly I have been with large name managed agents that have experience everything brokers threw my way. Sometimes withdrawals that take a long time to process and sometimes never process.
None of these dirty tricks happen with Eightcap though. Everything is easy to grasp and straight to the chase. I’d highly recommend!
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hello, Robert! Thanks for your review. We always make sure that the whole process is transparent for our customers.
A. Timmerman,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 26, 2020,

I started an account so I could exchange crypto currencies

I started an account so I could exchange crypto currencies in my free time and exploit the not too bad influence they give. I want to exchange crypto on a broker instead of an exchange as they will, in general, confuse me, and also with all the hacking scandals it's just a lot safer. Setting up an account was simple enough and I was up and trading the same day. Everything just works perfectly. I've withdrawn money from my account and there was absolutely no problem with that.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 18, 2020:
A. Timmerman, thank you for your comment. At Eightcap you can also find other instruments like Forex pair, Commodities and Indices. Few free to contact us at any time.
Aug 11, 2020,

Fast to respond-safe to trade with

I joined Eightcap last month as referred by my friend who was trading with them for 2 months already. The account was opened very quickly, their support was very friendly and I have an account manager to call for any issues.
Depositing and withdrawing money with them was exactly as described, no delays and no funny business going. I would recommend this broker.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 18, 2020:
Thank you, John, we appreciate your feedback. Eightcap's account management team is always here to support our customers.
Mar 12, 2020,

Cannot Transfer Money to Account

Have been unable to transfer to my account using two different UK banks. One of the banks told me the company is blacklisted. That's a red flag to me.
DB,
Australia, Australia,
Jan 23, 2020,

Ripoff Merchants Keep Away

this company manipulates trades stops you out prior to sl, keep well clear of this company
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 14, 2020,

SCAM!!! Stay away

They removed all profit and deleted transaction history when I made profit withdrawals. Then I withdrew all my initial deposit, they charged me 10% fee for that.

Bien Hoa, Viet Nam,

My name is Phung Thi Dan Thao. My MT4 account is 400817
I get the issues with Eightcap https://www.eightcap.com/vn/ below:
Arbitrarily disabled my MT4 account.
Keeping my money including deposit and profits 4001.81 USD over a month, and still not pay me until now.
Calumniating me to trade HEDGING with another MT4 account 401309 without proof (even if this is my friend MT4 account, and he hasn’t made any deposit or any transaction yet), then remove all my transactions and profits.
Deliberately delayed, making it difficulty, absurd requirements for me to withdrawn my deposit.
The details are as follow:
Oct 31st 2019, I opened an account with Eightcap Broker, my Email is Graypham1988@gmail.com, MT4 account is 400817. Eightcap verified my account by asking me to send pics of my ID card and utility bill. And I completed it.
Dec 5th 2019, I made deposit 2000 USD to my MT4 account 400817 via Neteller, my Neteller Email is Graypham1988@gmail.com. Then I made 3 transactions Sell XAUUSD, total 1.7 lots.
Dec 6th 2019, I got take profits of 3 transactions is 2001.81 USD, and I made a request to withdraw my profit. It is the request to withdraw 2000 USD from my MT4. However, my withdrawal order was hanged over 10 days without any notify to my email, and my MT4 account is disabled. During that time, I made 2 conversations on chat window of Eightcap website, and I got the same answer is Eightcap is during time to verify the transactions so please waiting.
Dec 18th 2019, I couldn’t waiting anymore so I sent an email to Eightcap to asking about my account and my fund. Then Eightcap sent me an email to support my withdrawals, I have to confirm my identity and account holder authentication Neteller, by provide them the video images me to hold my ID card, the the screenshots of my Neteller account show my name, email and the history Neteller transactions from the day guests Eightcap. I believed these requirements are absurd, because when I opened an account with Eightcap, or any other brokers, all them always ask me to verify my identity or anything they need first, then they confirmed it was verified, then I can just deposit and trading. But, I was so worry about my fund they are keeping, and I didn’t want to waste time anymore, so I did all things they asked.
Dec 22nd 2019, I sent them the video images me holding my ID card, and my Neteller account screenshots as they asked.
Dec 23rd 2019, Eightcap replied email that asking me keep waiting.
Dec 24th 2019, Eightcap emailed to me that I traded HEDGING with MT4 account 401309, so they returned all my transactions and removed my profits, just pay me my deposit 2001 USD and I have to keep sending them my bank account information, and my bank statement with clearly transactions, instead of I deposit via Neteller, and they asked me to verify many times before.
Dec 25th 2019, I replied their email, asking them to provide me the proof of their slanderous, I also pointed out that the MT4 account 401309 is owner of my friend, and he hasn’t not deposit or made any transaction yet, so how we can Hedging? Also, I didn’t agree with things they did with my account, including arbitrary returned my transactions and removed my profits. And keep asking many things many times to waste my time and made it difficulty to withdrawn my fund.
Jan 13rd 2020, I’m sting in waiting and not get any response from Eightcap. They keep my fund is 4001.81 USD including deposit 2000 USD and profit 2001.81 USD in silent, no any email until now.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,

Scam Broker

To the competent agencies:

My name is: Ngo Van Thiep
I have opened a trading account with broker Eightcap with MT4 number 401029.
- My account is more than $ 2500, I made a withdrawal of $ 1400, the Broker Eightcap side deducted my money but after 3 working days I did not return my money to the wallet.
- I started to contact their support and received the answer is waiting for review is unclear, I have waited for a few days and sent mail but they silently did not answer me.
- When I asked them to clarify the issue, they told me to give them the transaction history of Neteller wallet (I find this absurd because it's my personal information), then they arrest me record videos with proof of your identity.
- Then they proceeded to close my MT4 account and deduct all my more than $ 2500 and imposed that I hit hedgin something without clear evidence specific. I asked them to give evidence otherwise they would have to return my full amount so they would not respond so far.
- They also deducted all my money and deducted my account -2887 $
- So expect the competent organizations to intervene and reclaim fairness for me.

binh thuan, Viet Nam,

scam eightcap

I registered an account at eightcap.com with the ID number 400842

I made a deposit of $ 2000 initially and received a bonus of $ 700, during the transaction I did not have fraudulent activities to eightcap, my account is currently $ 4500, but eightcap.com has delete my transaction history, and subtract my $ 4500, my account is no longer available, I contacted eightcap.com but no response.

I hope the company can help me get me fair.
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Jan 13, 2020,

Deleted trading history and stole all profit of client

Hi all traders,
My name is Do Duc Hanh, I'm also a victim of Eightcap broker. My mt4 is 400597. I made over 14.000$ profit but Eightcap broker deleted all my profit and trading history. They sent me an email which accused me of bonus hedging but they didn't show any evidence. I tried to contact them, but there was no any explaination from them.
I have attached my trading history in this post before being deleted, I traded over 200 lots but they ignored.
I didn't think that a well-know broker can do that with a valued client, so terrible.
Hopefully FPA community will help me to take my money back. Thank you a lot.
Everyone can see my trading history in my forums thread