TheTradingEmpire.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 2, 2015

Join live discussion of TheTradingEmpire.com on our forum

Daph-the-trader,
Oct 7, 2015,

Market Check Down www.marketcheckdown.com (also, www.strikezonetrading.com and www.thetradingempire.com) offer education and signals for Forex Trading. Their address is listed as Las Vegas but all signs point to Orlando. Their website claims 80-90% success and their promotional material is convincing. The company is run by Zen Alldredge and his family.
I tried a demo in April 2015 for $97. Not ONE signal I received was correct. Luckily, I didn't place any trades.
I sent them a polite note asking them to cancel my account.
I continued to receive signals and got suspicious. I checked my credit card statement and found that they had charged my credit card almost $200 that month! Another polite email, and they apologised and refunded my money.
The summer went by and suddenly I got some signals in September. To my horror, I discovered that they had been charging my credit card every month! They now have taken almost $600!!
I have sent about 12 emails, Skypes, LinkedIn, etc messages and have been completely ignored. I know they are still there as they responded quite quickly to a sales enquiry placed anonymously.
Anyway, the statistics are lies, the signals are lucky guesses at best, they have robbed my money and they refuse to communicate.