ImperialOptions.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 14, 2017

July 2016: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with ImperialOptions.com unless this issue can be resolved.

ImperialOptions.com

Join live discussion of ImperialOptions.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2016-1242016-06-17Chandramohan Khetwal vs imperialoptions.comguilty

Jacob,
Quebec, Canada,
Dec 6, 2016,

The worst platform

This platform is literally a scam. I lost all the money I invested in the platform. They give me 3 or 4 different trader. Each time, they told me that they fired the last trader because he didn't fit in the business... It is the worst platform I used in my life.
Chandramohan,
Sahastradhara, India,
Jun 17, 2016,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Chandramohan Khetwal vs imperialoptions.com | GUILTY
This broker is not releasing my withdrawal. I have contacted the company any times but no reply from there.
Alexander Dinev,
Idar-Oberstein, Germany,
Jun 16, 2016,

Greetings fellow traders. How can I put it simply: the platform sucks. The standard binary scheme that aims to cut down your budget. Nothing genuine about it . The customer support is lying to you directly. They pose as different operators from different countries but all of them are located in a small office in Sofia /Bulgaria.They have people that speak different languages and pose as operators from various countries(inside info). Seriously these guys suck even in their language knowledge (not to mention their economic knowledge) . Go to a casino instead. Regards ,Alex.
varun gulati,
saharanpur, India,
Apr 23, 2016,

i have a withdrawal at imperialoptions.com they are cancelling my withdrawal request many times i have completed the initial deposit turnover i did not take any bonus they told me to complete the trading of 350$ which was the equal of my deposit i have completed my turnover on 14-3-16 after that they have cancelled my withdrawal request 3 times with out any reason and the chat support have no answer about this why withdrawal has been cancelled the chat i got the call from customer support they are telling me the stupid reasons for cancel they don't know about your previous withdrawal request they said they can't see my history they told me they only can see the current withdrawal request only
Evan Montano,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 21, 2015,

Imperial Options Have not processed my withdraw requests since May 2015. All requirements fulfilled. No bonus & no guaranteed trades etc.