AGEA.com Review

Updated: Apr 20, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AGEA is a forex broker. Agea offers the MetaTrader4 top global forex trading platforms. Agea.com offers over 15 of the most traded currency pairs as well as metals, oil, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

AGEA.com

Other domain names owned or used by this company include Agea.market, Agea.international, Marketiva.com, and Agea.blog.

Minimum Deposit: $1

Trading Instruments

CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Oil

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, DixiPay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, DixiPay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AGEA.com on our forum

AGEA.com profile provided by Svetlana Agea, Nov 18, 2019

AGEA International AD is a regulated and exchange listed investment company, established in Montenegro in 2005. It is regulated by the Commission for Capital Markets, formerly Securities and Exchange Commission of Montenegro, and is listed as a public company on Montenegro Stock Exchange with ticker symbol AGEA and with ISIN code MEAGEARA1PG8.

Legal framework that regulates investment companies in the Republic of Montenegro is based on the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which is a EU law that provides harmonised regulation for financial services across the EU member states.

AGEA offers trading through three trading platforms:

- AGEA.Trade and Streamster with no deposit required and $5 welcome bonus.
The maximum leverage for these two platforms: 1:100

- MT4 Standard account, which requires $100 deposit and MT4 Cent account, which requires $6 deposit.
The maximum leverage for Cent account is 1:500 and for Standard 1:200

Minimal lot size for all platforms is 0.01

AGEA provides 17 currency pairs on AGEA.Trade and Sreamster and 45 currency pairs on MT4.

Deposit options: Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney, Skrill, E-dinar, FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, DIXIPAY, QIWI, AliPay, Perfect Money, Deposit by local banks (PayTrust80)

Withdrawal options: Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney, Skrill, E-dinar, FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, DIXIPAY, QIWI, AliPay, Perfect Money, Deposit by local banks (PayTrust80)

Products for MT4 Cent and Standard account: Currencies, Metals, Oil, and CFDs
Products for AGEA.Trade and Streamster: Currencies, Metals and CFDs

Spread: Variable
Decimal pricing: 5 digits

nwin,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Jun 10, 2017,

Good Broker

Trade with them since 2007, with their Streamster simple and fast respond, both deposit & withdrawal is okay. Very good support.

abuhasan,
israel, Israel,
Jun 26, 2016,

very bad support, very bad exexution.
and most of all, you cant withdrawal by credit card before 60 DAYS of your deposit.

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted Jul 18, 2016:
We are sorry you had a bad experience with our Support, you can send us an email with the description of the situation to support@agea.com and we will take the required measures about the issue. About the execution, all orders are executed instantly and we have various Access Points to improve the latency of our clients, you may try setting a different Access Point manually. About the Credit Card deposits, it is clearly stated that for that method the minimum period for withdrawal is 60 days from the date of each deposit. We do offer various deposit options that does not have any minimum period required to withdraw.
William P.,
, Brazil,
May 13, 2016,

Be very careful with this broker, they deleted my live account without reason and now I contact support and they tell me to open another account, how i'm supposed to open another account?? what if they close it suddenly again? horrible broker and support.

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted May 18, 2016:
We are sorry you had a bad experience with our services, if you would like to try again you can contact our Support and they will solve any issue you may had. We do not delete accounts without reason, and we do not delete accounts with real funds on them. We always communicate it by e-mail. If you would like us to check, we would need your full name and username, you can contact us by e-mail to support@agea.com Normal reasons for account deletion are: Accounts are deleted at registration when the contact information is invalid and the account is not verified, when there are multiple accounts operated by the same person and when trying to commit a fraud with our bonus program.
bouhali,
, Algeria,
Feb 9, 2016,

username: bouhali
before opening account; I talked to support if is it allowed to open more than account from the same IP?
He replied that's allowed.
after withdrawal request they rejected it and disabled accounts.
then I received this email: "Please join our support channels and explain why are you operating multiple accounts".
when I talked to support, he replied should joining advanced support on streamster platform!
I told him you disabled account, how can I join it?!!
He said: send email to support@agea.com. but I haven't received any responds from them!
every time I talked to support, they say:send email to support@agea.com, then he left chat.
send and send and send emails, but as usual no reply.

so now I can say loudly: Agea is a big big big scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted Feb 16, 2016:
We have already sent you an email containing the reasons. None of the accounts you were operating had deposits and they were all used only with the goal of committing a fraud with our reward program. While reviewing your account our support personnel confirmed there are multiple accounts you were using to access our services. AGEA allows one user to register and operate one account only. By operating multiple accounts an individual is able to misuse our rewards program and profit from similar prohibited activities. Due to the major breach of our policies, we have terminated these accounts.
Pankaj,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 22, 2015,

Very careful: Read first their deposit and withdraw commission policy to avoid big shocked.
This week I had opened my real account with them and verified. My testing deposit is $5 via Neteller. After deposit I am shocked. Normally we are pay very less commission even commission free some brokers for deposit and withdrawal or use one way commission, but here I got 3.70$ in my account after deduct deposit commission. 2nd problem is, they don't provide MT4 platform or can't login any MT4 platform, bound to use their buil in server platform as like c trader. No way to use personal EA / Indicator here. Anyway, in 2 days balance reached 10$, now have to test withdrawal performance.Withdrawal option is 200% surprised, first time have to pay $7 commission fixed for neteller. Now finally decided, Lot of brokers are there, so no need to trade with this broker. I will never suggest to my friends for this broker.

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted Jun 3, 2015:
About deposit fees, we do not charge for deposits, we credit the exact amount we receive from the payment processor. About MT4, we do provide it, our support personnel can guide you on how to set it and download it. You can use your personal EA/Indiciators. About withdrawals fees, for Neteller we do charge a $7 fee for the first withdrawal only, it is mentioned on our website http://www.agea.com/index.ncre?page=price-list the charge is related with the $5 real money bonus that is provided at the moment your account is verified. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help, you can contact our support personnel at support@agea.com
dirman,
jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 25, 2015,

I've joined with this broker since 2006. And never got the problem in both deposit and withdrawal .... Good service ....

AGEA,
, Serbia and Montenegro,
Sep 4, 2014,

Reply to Jukka Korhonen from Finland:

Rates are based on prices quoted by our liquidity providers. We do not manipulate prices, if you had any issues with any order or position, please kindly contact us to support@agea.com and we will analyze it so we can give you a detailed reply.

As for the withdrawal issue, you should be able to withdraw your funds normally, please kindly contact us to support@agea.com informing us your old bank account was closed and you need to use a new one, as long as it is at your name there would not be any issue.

Thank you.

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is this your site", you can register as a site representative in the reviews.

This will allow you to submit comments that tie directly to individual reviews.

Jukka Korhonen,
Helsinki, Finland,
Jun 12, 2014,

This is scam company, they have dealing desk with 'fixed spread'. Their price quoting is always at their advantage, I compare their quote with other brokers, such FXCM, Onda, Alpari, I found that AGEA sometimes is manipulating the price quote in their AGEA platform(former Marketiva). And one very ridiculous stuff, is that I used to live in the Nethrlands, I deposit money into AGEA account with my dutch bank account, but several years later, I come back to Finland, I canceled my dutch account, and I want to withdraw my money from AGEA account back, they refuse! They said they only withdraw to the same account which deposits, I seriouly told them that I dont have that account anymore, but they refuse to do anything to help me, I even told them I could prove that my Finnish bank account belongs to me, they still said nothing they will discuss about this, always no further reply to me, at least three times I have asked! So I left my money to rot in AGEA account(though not much, only 50 euros), it is a dead account now. And that rule is not written anywhere when I applied the account, this is a pure scam method to keep their customers trading.

Alex,
, Serbia and Montenegro,
Sep 19, 2013,

Reply for Pedro from Portugal:

About Silver's spread, now it should be OK, our liquidity provider did increase spreads on that instrument, we contacted them, and now it should be lower, I can see it's around 8 right now.

Pedro,
Portugal, Portugal,
Sep 16, 2013,

I have been with them for 2 years, trading silver commodities. Till some weeks ago everything was fine but suddenly they doubled the spread . At old days it would be something between 0,06 and 0,10 now is 0,20... wich i think is unacceptable ! I wonder why ... and i wonder if you have the same spread ?
Here is a PrtSc of it : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1882274/agea.jpg

I appreciate your help and feedback to find it out please .

Tks