ForexFury.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam
Related sites appear to include ForexSteam.com

The ForexFury MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Forex Fury automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is compatible with NFA, FIFO and MT4 Build 600+. The ForexFury.com forex robot works on GBPUSD pair.

ForexFury.com

Join live discussion of ForexFury.com on our forum

Pay10,
Oct 4, 2018,

I will rate it soon

I just bought FOREX Fury, its my first purchased EA. I have been backtesting it and it seems pretty decent on a few pairs, NZDUSD and EURUSD have been great while a few of the pairs they are using bombed completely. AUDJPY, and USDJPY were the worst two I tested over 2017-2018.

I am very hopeful that this is as good as these reviews and FOREX Fury say it is.

I will update with a rating as soon as I have run it for a while. (hope it will be a 5 star)
Mark,
New mexico, USA,
Sep 17, 2018,

ForexFury.com works very well, been live with them for a number of years. No stop loss issues (I run at least 3 different EA's constantly) An all round good trading experience. I would love to rate them 5 star but have experienced problems on the support side. Slow to react to some of my queries. Other than that I can't identify with any result oriented negative comments

Cheers, Mark
benj,
oregon, USA,
Sep 12, 2018,

new trader

Everything going very well 3 weeks in. I have won all of my trades, and it was very easy to manage setting up and getting it fired up. Ill give it a little mo' time before i let you know my rating, but 5/5 so far.
haziq,
Malaysia,
Sep 4, 2018,

very good

dis a very good robo for 2 reason,, it trade many pair different optin and it trade the 1 hour when market easy to win,, very good
sh1n,
seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Aug 27, 2018,

44 trade win

the good ea robot from sk, it now trade auto and win 44 trade in row, i want to say use and keep use for while time
josache,
Paraguay,
Aug 24, 2018,

Total Scam

They`re really good at altering accounts in myfxbook. Try to follow them up and they just do not match. nor with the recommended parameters and with suitable brokers
Reply by Forex Fury submitted Aug 28, 2018:
We have no orders from Paraguay. In regards to our results, they are Myfxbook verified, and cannot be manipulated in any way. Check the site often for setting updates to ensure you have the correct settings. For paid members of our software, email support for assistance.
Pierre,
Montreal, Canada,
Aug 23, 2018,

Just signed up last week. I have had a fresh batch of trade, and won every trade and that look good. I will update but for now it trade like it supposet and that good for me.
jptrader,
Quebec, Canada,
Aug 16, 2018,

I am happy with the service I am reaceiving from this ea trader. It is the one I want to use automatic and win my trade. Thank you for hearing.
Mo,
UAE, United Arab Emirates (Really the offices of ForexFury in Canada),
Jul 19, 2018,

My two thumbs are up

I'm over the moon with the ea performance in my accounts over the past few months. As an educated trader, and trading educator, I know what it takes to win, and this strategy is just that. The approach is simple, but makes sense, and targets the market when it is ripe for the picking. My two thumbs are up.
5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the UAE.  It came from the same location in Canada used by the representative of Forex Fury.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Petr,
Sweden, Sweden,
Jul 11, 2018,

This a helpful tool to my multiple ea that I run. It win trades and it do so very effectively, but does not trade a lot. It is a safe robot, that take little knowldge to setup n use.