ForexFury.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 13, 2018
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam
Related sites appear to include ForexSteam.com

The ForexFury MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Forex Fury automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is compatible with NFA, FIFO and MT4 Build 600+. The ForexFury.com forex robot works on GBPUSD pair.

ForexFury.com

Join live discussion of ForexFury.com on our forum

Pay10page,
Dec 5, 2018,

Really good EA, the best pairs in my opinion are NZDUSD, EURUSD, AUDJPY, and GBPUSD (running on Live Account)

Month 2 review I have gotten myfxbook set up with my live account and my 2 demo accounts.

I am running multiple pairs on each and not removing clear losing pairs, just letting it run on the demos. On the live account, I am updating the pairs with adjusted settings or different pairs each month until I am satisfied. So far, however, this EA is running very well and making good returns. I expect the month of December to have outstanding results.

The myfxbooks are not a representation of Forex Fury until early October, before then I was running other EAs and doing other strats. even during October, I ran another EA and it skewed the results negatively. If you look at the comments on the trades you can see which is from Forex Fury and which is not.

I hope this helps, I think this EA is great so far.

Nov 7, 2018 - 5 Stars I bought this around October 1st, not sure when. I have been running it for about a month now and it has been trading live and on a demo account. the live account is making money on the GBPUSD pair that they recommend, I also ran it on the USDJPY pair and it didn't work out well. However the demo account is killing it. I was running the demo on
AUDJPY it has a $4.6k gain, 38 trades and a 95% win rate
GBPUSD it has a $2.2k gain, 10 trades and a 100% win rate
NZDUSD is has a $3.3k gain, 11 trades and a 91% win rate

I am going to rework the account a little and remove other EAs (that are only losing) and add more pairs with the Fury EA on both the Live and Demo account.

I will hopefully, if I rememeber, to update this review in a month or so with good news. Also if i find the time/want to I'll get myFXbook running so I can share results.
Fenny,
Indiana, USA,
Dec 3, 2018,

solid results

Been testing Fury for 3 months, been using different setups nad having quite a bit of success.

The default settings are good, but I've found it's pretty simple to play around with the pairs / time restriction settings and have relatively solid results.

I noticed that the EA trades 4-5PM EST. So, with unlimited demo accounts, I am now testing other time periods, like 10-11PM EST, 1-2AM EST and many others with a whole bunch of pairs. I like that I can do this. I have over 30 demo accounts running and after picking out which I like best I'm going to run this live and clean up.
Gerh,
Germany, Germany,
Nov 24, 2018,

Better than I expected

This is more than I expect from EA.

I started with FRT robots, and came across Fury through a few reviews. Pulled the trigger a few weeks ago and been winning ever since.

THis is what I am looking for, for quite some time. SO I am happy with the return, and the robot as a whole.
Derringer,
Washington, USA,
Nov 12, 2018,

Not perfect, but 5 STAR

Trading is not easy, and I've been in the FOREX market long enough to KNOW THAT. I have stumbled on more than one occasion trying to find my footing, and thats not just with my own trading but with ROBOTS too.

I won't say that Fury is the PERFECT system, but it is worthy of a 5 STAR appraisal from me. This is the ONE part of my trading that I can leave in the background and not worry about.
park,
krea, Korea, Republic of,
Nov 6, 2018,

i think too early to provide a rating yet, why why i dont do rating for you but i say the robot win many trade for frist 2 week

i think not make judge in short time but wait and see
anderson,
rio, Brazil,
Nov 3, 2018,

1.5 year member only 2 losing months

Fury is a solid performer, i ve been a member for 1.5 years and ive only had 2 losing months.

this isn't the type of product that you give up on or judge after a week of trading. my results are the exact same as their myfxbook, and its not hard to use

but if you dont set it up right, you will have problems, so dont be lazy
jonas,
Latvia,
Oct 28, 2018,

this is one of the first robots ive used where my results match exactly with the robot owner myfxbook account. in the past i use eas and then they have wins when i haev losses but not now.

with fury i have the exact same trades, and its working beuaitfully.

thanks for listenin, sorry for bad english
Adem,
Turkey,
Oct 27, 2018,

Do not believe this scam

It is a huge scam. When you look on their site you can find hundreds reviews I read and impressed then i bought but I figured out they were not real. Do not believe their myfxbook results because it is not real to. They are deleting when a possition lost from the broker.
Reply by Forex Fury submitted Nov 2, 2018:
We have thousands of happy clients. I suggest running more accounts, using the unlimited demo licenses you have and contacting support for assistance.
Joninmelbourne,
Australia, Australia,
Oct 18, 2018,

Can make big profits and big losses

I am very disappointed with this EA.
It’s a high risk strategy; the ea opens 7 large trades at a time (yes you can reduce this number) and it seems a bit of a coin flip if they go the right way or not. On a $4000 account, one day you can be up $400 and next day down $700. Such random swings mean I can do much better manual trading. Poor instructions too, no mention of account size or money management in their documentation. In addition, many reviews seem fake - all raving about it wonderful abilities with no mention of any negatives (which every ea has). Support also is fast but short one line answers with not even a “Hi”. Don’t part with your money.
Reply by Forex Fury submitted Nov 2, 2018:
Our support staff is the best in the market. We are concise, and forward with our approach to helping our clients. I recommend contacting support again, and we will help you mitigate these swings.
mahm,
india, India,
Oct 11, 2018,

this robot chang my mind about auto trade almost all th way. i have use now for 6 month and it win every day more trade. i have take live account and grow over many higher then before.