Forex-Center.net Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2018

The Forex-Center MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor.  The Forex-Center automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by the Forex Peace Army.  The Forex-Center.net forex robot has scalping and snipper features.

Forex-Center.net

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Forex center ea +0.498.1+4.019

Join live discussion of Forex-Center.net on our forum

ladybug,
chicago, USA,
Dec 28, 2015,

Update to my review: In spite of initial non-response for a long time, i went ahead and purchased the EA so i can see for myself if it performs as it does here, on FPA. Well, i set it up to trade the same pairs that are tested here, with no other parameters changed , only the lot size as i am running it on live so the compared results are adequate to what is shown here. My results have been completely different! First of all, the losses here do not exist. Whereas on my account , i have had a few, they are not huge, but there are few of them. What is different here ? How come there are no losses on this account? Secondly, it keeps opening more and more positions an different directions , for example, i currently have 8 positions on usdjpy, 7 on usdchf, 5 on gbpusd , 3 on eurusd and 3 on eurjpy. Thats a total of 26 positions! Beware of this test as i do not believe this is a true test . The developer/seller must have different setting on his . BEWARE!

Review Moderation Team Note: This FPA FAQ item explains the most common reasons why a trader's results may vary from what is shown on an FPA Performance Test...

2015-12-14 1 Star OMG! This guy is very rude, unresponsive like a dead fish!. I was interested in purchasing AND becoming an affiliate. I asked a question how long it would take for them to deliver the product from the time of my purchase as they did not respond for a week to my first email. Rude, snobby and terrible attitude. I would not give anyone like that my money
Fipsn,
Munich, Germany,
Dec 24, 2015,

I can only report positive here. Very quick answer to my questions.
Very fast activation of the robot. Very good performance.
Robert,
Riga, Latvia,
Dec 23, 2015,

I am not happy with the adviser and a support service. Accounts don't coincide.
My assessment now - bad
I will come back and update my comments in a couple more months.

Sinisa,
, Croatia,
Dec 17, 2015,

I also had problem with contacting owner (had to wait 2 days, but after that I contact him on MyFxBook). He have some problem with his contact form on his Site and he is trying to solve the problem now.
I am just in process of buying that EA, and will update my review in a week or two.
However, for now I am very satisfied with conversation. He seems (don't know his name) very polite and professional in his answers. For now, I am giving 5 starts, but as I said, I will update my review later on.

P.S. If you try to contact him these days, please be patient, because he is trying to solve the problem on his Site (contact form).