OneTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

OneTrade is a forex broker. One Trade offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. OneTrade.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, cfds, commodities, oil, gold and sivler for your personal investment and trading options.

OneTrade.com

Join live discussion of OneTrade.com on our forum

Netherlands,
Sep 7, 2017,

Finally after almost one month I can say I have received my withdrawal, so my previous review can be ignored, although it took a long time.

Aug 25, 2017 - 2 Stars Withdraw pending, requested it at august 16, now it's august 25 and my withdrawal is still pending, which is 7 working days now.
India,
Oct 10, 2016,

Overall Bad Broker

Well guys i m trading with this broker from last 1 year . Before i think 6-7 month the broker was quite good very good top level feed and execution but after few month the broker given worst condition than even a b-book broker huge slippage i saw 45$ slippage in one day on small normal news time. But in this GBP Crises on Friday 7 Oct 2016 broker played very dangerous it given low of 1.1100 in GBPUSD and blown my account and the most shocking part is it closed my trade at 300 pips difference even the price has not touched the nearest level just to make my account zero. I am very normal long term trader so my lot was very small only 0.20 on 10K account and he burned full account while in my all other accounts with other brokers my trades are safe and running normally. I talked with them on this issue they given me example of some IGMarket broker they said igmarket given 1.0900 low. I was really surprised with their answer. Be careful now broker playing bad games.

Thanks
Pakistan,
Oct 3, 2016,

Requested Withdraw

Requested Withdraw

Sep 29, 2016 04:59:09 PM User's Balance -$95.00 Withdrawal Pending

Now waiting more then 3 days and still now i got nothing from them

beaware

Sep 29, 2016 - 1 Star i opened a account with onetrade even the commission very high i thought the slippage could be lower but i got 3 to 4 pips slippage on normal condition market where there was no news nothing at all

2nd thing when i did deposit via skrill took too long time to get my funds into my account like 10 hours they dont have automatic system

pay 8$ per lot and get high Slippage not good even 1 Star is not good for this broker

my server ping is 1ms and i am getting this high slippage
Ukraine,
Sep 12, 2016,

Great STP broker

I chose this broker because of good regulation (only agent type of FCA license) and great trading conditions. But i even did not expected that they are so cool broker. The most amazing is speed of execution. Fast CS, wide range of instruments (even copper). I never had a problem with this broker and i reccomend it to all serious traders!
Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 22, 2016,

Onetrade MT4 Platform Flaws

Recently got a recommendation to try Onetrade Platform(s). Noticed quite a number of undeniable flaws on the demo mt4 ranging from wrongly calculated margin; extremely high spread during opening hours of each trading day; distorted 15minutes candlestick chart and manipulated closure of two of my open positions on GBPNZD at 2016.08.22 21:59:45. I made a quick check using two other Brokers mt4 platform both noticed a clear difference. For further clarity, please find uploaded the the screen-shots of Onetrade and the two other Broker at the Onetrade section of FPA Forum.
Jul 25, 2016,

Great spreads and execution with a UK regulated broker, from a very well established company (FxStat) who started social trading services years ago.
Paris, France,
Jul 11, 2016,

I was always happy with their service. Since last week when an action on their side cause me losses. Their Metatrader 4 server was updated without any warning from their side. I had an EA running on the account that left some open pending orders. It happened that my terminal got disconnected because of their Metatrader update, and as I don't surveil the EA everyday the pending order got hit. Three days after, when I saw what happened my account was negative by 40%. When I wrote them to complain about the lack of warning they only said the updates are done by Metaquotes and not by them. So they don't need to warn clients. I felt this is absolutely unacceptable. Instead of telling me that they will try to make communication between them, Metaquotes and clients better, they just make me responsible for the losses. As brokers actually always do. It's never their problem. So... Onetrade is just one more irresponsable, careless broker on the market. They don't care if their clients loose money, as long as they are making profits.
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Feb 26, 2016,

I didn't like to trade with this broker because I trade news and always I got slippage and opening at the end of candle.
, Ukraine,
Jan 22, 2016,

Really true STP broker, execution is very fast, spreads are low, a lot of different instruments. Customer support is also on a high level. I believe that OneTrade will stay the same, because now it's one of the best brokers that i know
Jan 4, 2016,

Been using them for the past 5 months.
Excellent execution and service so far. hope they stay with the same level.
Simon