BeeksFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 12, 2018

Join live discussion of BeeksFX.com on our forum

Frank,
sydney, Australia,
Jun 25, 2017,

Like talking to robot when contacting support...I thought Americans are bad. Very slow connection to out of european continent. Sometimes resets by itself. Shocking,.
fxcanman,
Singapore,
Apr 25, 2017,

Experience setting up Beeks VPS

Just wanted to share on experience I had with Beeks today. I had problems setting up my VPS and Arvin was extremely patient and walked me thru the ENTIRE set up process even moving to another host so that everything would work. He spent almost 1 hour with me without any signs of frustration and did an excellent job. I needed to put this on record that he is probably the most helpful CS I have ever encountered and needs to be commended. Thank you very much Arvin for all your help and kind assistance. Beeks Rocks!!!
Jan,
Oct 24, 2016,

horrible service - i am moving

Horrible. They were down this weekend for most of Saturday. No notification...nothing. It seems they hired some new person as sales and the service has become horrific - didn't think that was possible but it is.
mark,
somerville, USA,
Sep 28, 2016,

shoddy and rude service

I've never had such shoddy and above all rude service in my life. You submit a ticket - no response. Then when it takes another 2 weeks maybe to evince a response and you get yelled at.

We need a little more competition in this space as apparently there is none and beeks can do as they wish.
Admiral-Chief-General,
Singapore,
Sep 3, 2016,

Beeksfx is a very good VPS service! Recommended!

Hey guys, I am using beeksfx VPS and would like to put up a review, I am quite amaze why there isn't a review of beeksfx here.

Anyway I am given free Beeksfx VPS from my broker and it is faster than my other broker's VPS. Faster in terms of response. When I click something, I do not need to wait for the lagg then the item is clicked.

Other VPS I've used is from Orbex and from Exness, both have lagg and quite annoying when you have to wait for your click to respond on your screen.

I hope Beeksfx will continue their good service and improve in every way they can. I'm going to link this review to them to show my appreciation.

I experienced only 1 downtime when I had difficulty to connect to my VPS in my 3 weeks with them. They responded quickly via email and it was up and the system wasn't reboot so I could continue trading normally.

Happy client,

Fan
Darren M,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jul 19, 2016,

I have tried several VPS providers and for me Beeks is the worst of the VPS provoiders I have tried.

I have tried MT4 expert ExPat which measure the execution speed of orders and it ranges during the London session from about 180 ms to 4000+ ms. This is unacceptable when it comes to running EA's or scalping.

I do have another VSP which is cheaper with similar specifications and it ranges betwenn 78ms to approximately 180ms. I for one won't be going back to Beeks FX unless they can provide better execution speeds to my current VPS provider.
Mark,
NY, USA,
Jan 19, 2016,

They have many cross connects to popular FX destinations included in flat price and price is competitive. But I'm giving only 2 stars because their support is oh so terrible! Slow response, rude, arrogant and a few others. Not to mention they don't actually resolve your issues but get mad at you when you follow up with them. Market is needing competitor for hosting in Equinix, NY2, NY4 & LD4.