ForexMart review: Scam Forex Broker Review and Users Ratings

Scam!

Tradomart SV Ltd.

Updated: Apr 14, 2022 · ForexMart.com  · Is this your company?

What is ForexMart?

ForexMart is a scam forex broker operating under the same Cysec license as InstaForex which is already considered to be a scam by the FPA.

Please read ForexMart Reviews below and share your experiences dealing with this scam broker.

ForexMart
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  It has been brought to the FPA's attention that ForexMart is operating under the same Cysec license as InstaForex, which is already considered to be a scam by the FPA.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

March-November 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for ForexMart.

WARNING August 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against ForexMart. The client complained about a delayed withdrawal. The company emailed the FPA and claimed it resolved the issue.  Their version of a "resolution" was to confiscate the client's profits because the client made too much money on individual trades.  ForexMart claims to be ECN, but its terms allow trades to be cancelled if the trades are less than 2 minutes and also allow for trades which make too much money to have profits cut.  Both of those are extremely strong evidence that the broker is not ECN.

The FPA strongly recommends
AGAINST doing business with ForexMart.

June-July 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for ForexMart.

Minimum Deposit: $1

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Neteller, PayCo, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Neteller, PayCo, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of ForexMart.com on our forum

Scam!

Brazil, Brazil (using anonymous proxy),
Nov 24, 2017,

The economic news posted in ForexMart helps me to keep updated regarding the latest events in the financial markets. I find this very favorable because I also invest to other markets.

4 Star Rating removed.

This is another of the large number of fake positive reviews submitted from the same location in the Philippines as FPA member "Andrea ForexMart"

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 6, 2022,

Be careful using Forexmart broker

I have a Forexmart account 58089281.
Since December 28, 2021, I made a withdrawal request of $3178.69. But to this day the status is still pending. I have contacted the IB in my country (Indonesia, Mr. Sidik) and it says it is still being checked. I have contacted Forexmart via E-mail, it said it would be asked to Forexmart finance. I regret having deposited and traded at Forexmart.

I hope the regulatory company that gave Forexmart the company permission to investigate. Because I read on other forums, many people have withdrawal problems. I hope there are no more victims. Let me be the last victim of Forexmart. To see the details of the withdrawal process, my conversations by E-mail, Forexmart IB in Indonesia (sir Sidik), etc., see the thread that I created.

Thank you very much.

Ahmed Abdelmoniem,
Giza, Egypt,
Mar 25, 2021,

The best broker I traded

Honestly this broker is the best broker I traded in.. The are very fair also thier trading platform is fine.. I loved trading in this broker and loved their trading platform. I am really ready to give the site any additional information to make sure that my review is fair

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Apr 8, 2020,

Stay away!!! They are scammers!!!

This will be my final update and opinion about this broker.
Since I deposited through BTC.... I withdrew 7910$ through BTC on the 25/03/20. They processed it on the 01/4/20. As at when they paid the value of BTC was equivalent to 7467$ In my wallet.

I wrote back to them on that same day stating that I was not paid in full. Support told me that finance department is looking into it. It took them another one week for them to get back to me again. as always this is after sending countless mails to them. Support couldn’t reply cos they have to hear from finance department. Their finance department never respond to emails. I repeat, NEVER! And no other way to contact them. Even support department can’t get across to their finance department except through mail. What a joke of a company.

When support got back to me they said and I quote “We used the rate 25.03.2020 when the w/d requested and not the rate when the payment was made.
Rate used: 0.00014953”

How can you pay someone and on the day of processing, you use the rate of a day that has past?!.... a rate of 7 days ago to process BTC payment that is done instantly. Bloody cheat and scammers!!!

Apr 3, 2020 - No Rating Yes, ForexMart finally paid me my money back after a week.
my withdrawal request was for 7910$ through BTC however the value of BTC I received was 7467$

Meaning that this broker still owes me a couple of dollars and my money wasn’t paid in full. I have emailed them and waiting again for a reply/ balance payment. Hopefully this won’t take another 1 week!!!

Apr 1, 2020 - No Rating This is an update on my previous review about this broker. They paid me my withdrawal request from my account; 58037429 after a week.

Although it took 7 days, I am glad that I could deposit and withdraw with ForexMart!!!

I’d like to also thank the organizers of this site for creating a public awareness on brokers!!!

Mar 30, 2020 - 1 Star It has been over 3 days now and they won’t process my withdrawal of 7910$ From my acc: 58037429.
I was convinced by an IB to deposit with them

Now They keep telling me my withdrawal request is being checked. SCAM!
I wouldn’t advise my enemies to do business with them. Give me my money back ForexMart
Reply by KostiaForexMart submitted Apr 19, 2020:
Good day. The delay in withdrawal and the difficulty of communicating with the financial department was due to the general situation of the COVID-19 virus. The company switched to the remote work mode. As a result, all funds were paid.
mumbai, India,
Sep 29, 2019,

Got my money back

I deposited 100$ and got 30$ extra deposit bonus. afterwards i trader with ECN account, but i was charged 20cents per trade and the spread was also very large plus current price was different from other brokers. afterwards i lost 10$ and asked for withdrawal of 90$. which i got back. so no issue with withdrawal.

Reply by KostiaForexMart submitted Nov 1, 2019:
Good day. Thank you for your feedback. It`s normally that prices of brokers may differ, as it depends on many factors. The value of the spread for gold corresponds to the indicated values. If you have any questions, you can contact the support department.
halloween, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2018,

The worst broker ive ever encountered

This is one excrement covered broker in the history of time, I wouldn't recommend it for a sec. None of my trades(positions) last for a minute and they are closed especially when in loss, have sex with it!

patna, India,
Sep 13, 2018,

bad broker

ForexMart claims to be ECN, but it's terms allow trades to be cancelled if the trades are less than 2 minutes and also allow for trades which make too much

very bad broker dont join

zhuluo,
China,
Aug 22, 2018,

Trading account 319038, I'm at ipRebate.comIB, link to: forexmart.com.registeridn UYXEU.Open a trading account 319038, $5085.99 at sunrise on April 18, 2018, but only $3151. I have nothing to do with this agent, and the IB of this site still exists. When will the commission for other transactions be returned? if I do not return it, I will complain about your violation to the Cypriot regulatory authorities, and then post your violation online. Your group was fined 150000 euros in May. Do you want to be punished again?

Reply by KostiaForexMart submitted Sep 19, 2018:
Dear zhuluo.
You have been received a letter with detailed explanations of your situation. Rebate was canceled according to clause 11.6 of "Partnership agreement".
Jul 24, 2018,

Wonderful broker

Everything has been perfect for me from quality trading environment to fast withdrawals to great customer service. My advice is stick to their trading terms and conditions and you wont have any reason to complain. Most traders complaining are greedy traders ! I hope Forexmart stays this way forever..keep up the good work!!
Only thing that needs to be improved is execution speed.

hassan,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jul 3, 2018,

bigscam
forexmart and INSTAFOREX both are same broker but change the name
plz be safe ur can serach his CYSEC lience no in CYSEC official website u found that both are same broker