CharterPrime.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CharterPrime is a forex broker. Charter Prime offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. CharterPrime.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, oil, precious metals and stock index cfds for your personal investment and trading options

CharterPrime.com
Other websites of this broker include CharterPrime.au, which primarily offers institutional forex trading accounts.

Established: 2012
Address: Suite 408, 15 Lime Street, King Street Wharf, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: enquiry@charterprime.com, +61 2 90567412
Regulators: ASIC #421210
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, ePayments, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, ePayments, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of CharterPrime.com on our forum

CharterPrime.com profile provided by JL Tan, Feb 28, 2016

Charterprime is a Forex Brokerage business built by traders, for traders. It offers exceptional customer service with dedicated and highly trained personnel. You will be speaking to people who are active traders, who know the in and outs of the industry and have experienced the same problems you have.

Our model is to be as transparent in our pricing as possible. We only offer Straight Through Processing (STP), so we do not have any conflicts of interest in the service we provide you. Our pricing is all based on ECN spreads which is the perfect solution for the high volume trader. Our trading platform offers oneclick trading, full hedging capabilities, as well as deep institutional liquidity.

Charterprime is built on the simple founding principle of creating an FX broker that we would want to trade with ourselves.

Wollongong, Australia,
Apr 23, 2019,

No trouble with my EA on the feed - good support from sydney office when I call. Slippage is generally better than other 2 broker I trade at. Would be better if there was credit card deposit and withdrawal.

Mike Johnson,
Mar 15, 2019,

It is a Chinese scam. They reach out to you via dating sites and they take your money and rudely sex you over. They claim to be based in Hong Kong and Australia but once you send them money they have no intention of letting you cash out anymore.

STAY AWAY. This is a rip off and they would be blacklisted if they were based in a normal country. Their bank accounts should be closed

Robert,
Chicago, USA,
Jul 6, 2018,

Worst broker in the history of the world, deceptive practice! swap stealing SCUM!

this is the worst broker in the history of the world, aside from very bad swaps, they will change swaps several times a day! they especially like to change swap ahead of wednesday's triple swap rollover, they changed the swap on me just ahead of rollover on wednesday, then after rollover they changed the swap back, their 2 swap changes occured with the intention to cheat me out of my swap, why else operate a deceptive practice where you post fake swap rates 22 hours a day, and change them ahead of rollover so you don't have to pay swaps? as for the fake reviews posted from their offices I didn't see that here! until after I got mad when they cheated me out of swaps, if they were located in the USA, well the cftc would be on their arse for dishonest swaps, great spreads mean nothing when they rip you off for swaps every day!@

Auckland, New Zealand,
Jun 13, 2018,

Good Platform, No Issues

I am happy with Charterprime, no problems with execution or lag on platform and they offer true STP, much better for scalping than market maker brokers. Not sure what's with the fake reviews.

Chris,
Malaysia,
Apr 9, 2018,

Would recommend this broker

I began trading with Charterprime by the end of last year, I quite like them because all my withdrawals always made in time, and I'm truly happy with this because the most important thing to me is that I can get my money every time without worrying much! Other than the withdrawal part, I think their customer support is good too, they are always able to solve my problems which I do appreciate.

SG, Singapore,
Apr 5, 2018,

Trusted cause of partnerships.

Has a good track record especially with partnerships with AirAsia etc.
Website is kind of plain & not simple to navigate.
Customer service is good, they followed up with a call once I sent an email with some queries.

michael,
lam, Singapore,
Nov 25, 2017,

terrible broker

terrible broker. suddenly adjust swap on audchf and other paring without notice. from positive swap to negative on my open trade. beware of this dishonest broker.

Reply by JL Tan submitted Feb 14, 2018:
Hi Michael, swap values generally vary from day to day in accordance with market movements and fluctuations. Please do get in touch with us at enquiry@charterprime.com with your trading account details for us to investigate this further and clear up the issue. Thanks in advance!
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Aug 23, 2016,

Wast of tie

They dont know about documentation that need for account. FOOLS AND ROOKIE. WAST OF TIME.

Reply by JL Tan submitted Sep 14, 2016:
Hi Waidatt, do you mean you were not able to open an account with us? Please do get in touch with me at jianlun.tan@charterprime.com with all required documentation if you already have it.
Thanks in advance!
David,
Winsconsin, USA,
Feb 5, 2016,

This broker is absolutely horrible. Ignores emails. Will not let anybody out of the PAAM if the manager is loosing. They are truely a venomous broker.

Reply by JL Tan submitted Feb 26, 2016:
Hi David, as far as we know, we do not have any American clients on board. Do get in touch with us at enquiry@charterprime.com to ensure this is not a case of mistaken identity, and if necessary, to sort out any unresolved issues that you may still have.