AshokFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 25, 2018
Other domains of this company include ashokcapital.com

AshokFX is a forex broker. Ashok FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. AshokFX.com offers over 10 forex pairs, commodities, cfds and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

AshokFX.com

Join live discussion of AshokFX.com on our forum

Merry,
Philippines,
Jul 8, 2017,

Thomas mathew Ashok kumar the owner of Ashok fx , Ashok Capital and Ashok trading build his company in the philippines because he has the case in other country because of illegal theft and in SEC in the Philippines. Check his name in SEC!!! HE STOLEN MY MILLION MONEY!! LITTLE BY LITTLE BY NOW HE KEEP ON MANIPULATING THE MONEY OF HIS CLIENTS AND LATER ON HE WILL STOLE THE MONEY OF HIS FILIPINO CLIENTS AND OTHERS!! Don't ever register your bank account through their different bank wire and to their website, www.ashokfx.com
SAY NO TO SCAMMER !!!! NEVER INVEST IN ASHOK!!
Ashok fx the forex scam company in ortigas philippines!
Blake,
Mar 15, 2016,

Wide spreads (around 3-5 pips ave on majors), unlicensed brokerage which I found out is run from an office in the Philippines. It was easy to open the account, but when I tried to withdraw they have taken over 3 weeks and still I have not got my funds back. They said the transfer has been done, but it hasn't arrived in my account. Still trying to get my money back from them.

I would not recommend using this brokerage.