GKFXPrime.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2020

About GKFXPrime.com

GKFXPrime is a forex broker. GKFX Prime offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT5 forex online trading top platforms. GKFXPrime.com offers over 40 forex pairs, equites, indices, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFXPrime.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2012
Address:Craigmuir Chambers P.O Box 71, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact:support@gkfxprime.com, + 44(0) 772 17 57755
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/1066
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(155+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, FasaPay, Jeton, Maestro, Neteller, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, FasaPay, Jeton, Maestro, Neteller, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of GKFXPrime.com on our forum

hochiminh vietnam, Viet Nam,
Dec 25, 2019,

gkfx is a scam dealer

gkfx is a fraud dealer. I was also a victim of an boss scam, and I got my account burned out.hhhh

Kuching, Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2019,

Beware from GKFX Prime no a Honest Broker

Beware from this broker GKFX Prime. i had very bad deposited and withdraw experience with this broker. i register a USD live account with them. When i make the first deposit USD300 to my account, my credit card had been charged in JPY. When i make a calculation and conversion to MYR, 1USD more than MYR4.7000, as i know USD/MYR rate at that moment will not exceed 4.2500. and the name show in credit statement is a beauty company.

When i make withdraw, from beginning i request until i get the money back took more than a month, and the company name which send me the money is different from the company name which i deposit, this time is a engineering company.

So beware from this broker GKFX Prime, they are no a honest broker.

Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Aug 16, 2019,

100% SCAM

I couldn't withdraw my money, moreover, this broker's staffs always push me to very risk trade like USD/try and GBP/try with spread over 500point.
Until your account seem like be burned they will try to convince you to deposit more money to save it.
totally scam broker.

Jul 9, 2019,

Fast withdrawal [Skrill] contrary to popular belief

To be honest, when I tried this broker, I was skeptical, I had the full expectation that my money might be gone, literally for good.

So anyway, long story short, tried to withdraw, they processed for me on the same day in a matter of a few hours, maybe it's Skrill, so if you deal with this broker, this method might be the viable option for you. I believe neteller, webmoney and other wallet-type fund methods would yield relatively the same results (in theory). I fully expect your funds to be delayed should you go with wire transfer.

execution speed wise, pretty decent, not uberly fantastic but still will do.

Eirinaios,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Nov 20, 2018,

I see 6 negative reviews about this broker and I just want to write about my experience.

I guess this group of companies has GKFX UK with FCA license but they offer only 30 leverage at this moment, so I found GKFX BVI and they offer 400 leverage with the same trading conditions and they accept EU clients. I think if they are the same group of companies, they care about their brand name.

I made deposit 28 of August 2018 by Skrill 3000 USD (I could not deposit EUR by Skrill unfortunately). I was trading until end of October and I earned 4240 profit during this time. I decided to withdraw 3000 USD to Skrill.

I made first withdrawal request at 2 of November, they didn't process it for 14 days in total. And they didn't answer on my email from 13 of November about withdrawal status. I was writing to accounts@gkfxprime.com and registration@gkfxprime.com.

I made an another withdrawal request at 16 of November 2018 (3500 USD) and I got payment by the same day.

Then I made 3740 USD withdrawal request at 20 of November 2018, I also got money by the same day.

Maybe they missed my first withdrawal request, maybe they had some holidays, maybe they work when they want to work, I don't know what happened first time, but they payed all my money without problems when I made 2 new requests, and they emailed me also with payment status from payments@gkfxprime.com "Dear Client, Processed. Best Regards, Gkfxprıme Payments".

So, this is about my experience with this company. I will not give any recommendations about this company, just use your brain, understand all risks before you make deposit. You can trade with GKFX UK but 30 leverage and you will be protected by FCA.

Also, I was trading on fixed spreads account and I can say, they have very high spreads on some forex instruments, GBPAUD 100 pips, CADCHF 80 pips, NZDCAD 180 pips etc, but they have good spreads on USDJPY 13 pips, EURUSD 18 pips, EURGBP 13 pips. So be attentive and check spreads before you open a position. This is not the best account for making small trades.

H,
Malaysia,
Jul 20, 2018,

SCAMMER. Not paying No Deposit Bonus profit by accusing client using 2 IP to create account/ trade

Micheal Parade,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Mar 13, 2018,

scam broker..payment are late till 2month..

This broker has no regulattion.

Seriusly guys, too risk to put money on this scam broker

Ogun state , Nigeria,
Feb 5, 2017,

Yet to receive my withdrawal since the 13th of January 2017 after several mails to gkfxprime.com

Blessed1
Recruit
Joined:Tuesday
Messages:0
Likes Received:0

I made deposit of $1000 some years back into my account number 40180 with GKFXPRIME.
But current balance now about $181.
I made withdrawal of $180 from my account since the 13th of January 2017 and my account is yet to be credited. Meanwhile my MT4 account number 40180 has since been debited on same day. As l write at today 6th of February 2017 l am yet to receive my money. I have sent about six(6) different mails on different days to payments@gkfx.com, accounts@gkfxprime.com and support@gkfxprime.com. None of them is yet to reply my mails. I am really upset with these slothful and appalling attitude of these firm called GKFXPRIME.
I need my money as soon as possible. And l would go to any length to get my money back, both spiritually and physically. To before warm is to before harm.

MY GKFXPRIME ACCOUNT DETAILS
Name: Nsikan Ekwere Usen
MT4 account number : 40180
Kingsley ,
Ogun state , Nigeria,
Jan 31, 2017,

Terrible appalling scammers. Bastards.

Terrible appalling scammers. Bastards. DO NOT PLACE YOUR MONEY WITH GKFXPRIME. IGNORE AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Graboswski, Germany,
Dec 28, 2016,

I dont can understand how GKFX can open an Broker that ist offshore without any regulations. Dont open an account because your MONEY is not save!!!

Sep 30, 2016 - No Rating GKFX Prime is scam, they are not registred and holds her branch in BVI. I will never open an acoount by GKFX Prime