GKFXPrime.com Review

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GKFXPrime is a forex broker. GKFX Prime offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT5 forex online trading top platforms. GKFXPrime.com offers over 40 forex pairs, equites, indices, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFXPrime.com

Established: 2012
Address: Craigmuir Chambers P.O Box 71, Road Town, Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
Contact: support@gkfxprime.com, + 44(0) 772 17 57755
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/1066
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (155+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, FasaPay, Jeton, Maestro, Neteller, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, FasaPay, Jeton, Maestro, Neteller, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of GKFXPrime.com on our forum

Netherlands, Netherlands,
Oct 18, 2020,

Scammers stealing my profits

I traded with them for over 4 months making a decent profit. Then suddenly I received an email that they would remove almost all my profits (over 95%) because I had been scalping. Please mind that this is after 4 months (!) while I never heard any complain from them about my trading style. Also they never provided any evidence that would justify their actions. This is typical scam broker behavior, so I would advise everyone to stay away from these crooks. I will resume to open a court case against them.

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Oct 2, 2020,

Scam Broker . It has problem about widraw.
Bad staff .
Have no knowlege all of staff.
100% Scam

Taureus,
Kaunas, Lithuania,
Oct 1, 2020,

GKFX SCAM! Go away!

Hi,

Almost the same situation like Gbi review. I opened account 4 month ago. Deposided, made good profit. And after 4 month they told that I am using scalping and its under trading rules.. You can imagine after 4 month of trading!!! They removed all my profit, dont replay to emails, no response from them at all.
Please, keep away from this broker! Just my advice for new users.
Hoa Nguyen,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Oct 1, 2020,

Less than reliable

I hate to say bad things about service providers, but this is what I've got.

As I don't know much about foreign stock trading and Forex trading, I followed the instructions of GKFX's adviser ("Ms. X"). At first, I won (or should I say "they let me win"?) several transactions.

Then, in early September 2020, Ms. X urged me to buy 300 stocks A, as it was about to pay dividends at the end of September 2020. I just buy 100 at first.

Unfortunately, its price dropped significantly, but Ms. X urged me to buy more (instead of asking me to stop loss).

After 2 times Ms. X urged me, I've got 300 stocks A. The pricing kept dropping, and Ms. X didn't warn me about the "capital burning risk".

When the day Total paid dividend drew closer, my loss reached $1,000, GKFX's capital admin ("Mr. Y") called me, urging me to deposit more to hold the loss.

Finally, I got the dividends, but I lost nearly $1,000. I tried to withdraw all the money left. It has been 1 week since I submit the withdrawal order, and I haven't received the money.

I couldn't conclude that GKFX is a scam broker, and I also made the mistake when I traded without knowledge (just based on the adviser's will). All I can say is, this broker is less than reliable.

Lucky me, my account is pretty small. Just big enough for a life-time lesson.

gbi,
Trieste, Italy,
Sep 29, 2020,

Scam brokers

I have been trading with www.gkfxprime.com since last May, starting with depositing 4000 EUR. I made good profits since then (more than 4.5K EUR) until, on September 25th, I got a message claiming that "all you appear to be doing is scalping..." and therefore "All trades will therefore be cancelled under our Manifest Error rule". They did not show any evidence of any single disputed trade or supposed advantage from latent prices. Then they announced they would remove 4,673.74 USD from my account. That means ALL my profits dating back since May, not just last ones! And what did they do? They removed from my account 4,673.74 EUR instead of USD, so now I am left with 3874.36 EUR, that is less than I deposited. This is what I call a fraud! I have contacted them twice but they refuse to respond.

hochiminh vietnam, Viet Nam,
Dec 25, 2019,

gkfx is a scam dealer

gkfx is a fraud dealer. I was also a victim of an boss scam, and I got my account burned out.hhhh

Kuching, Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2019,

Beware from GKFX Prime no a Honest Broker

Beware from this broker GKFX Prime. i had very bad deposited and withdraw experience with this broker. i register a USD live account with them. When i make the first deposit USD300 to my account, my credit card had been charged in JPY. When i make a calculation and conversion to MYR, 1USD more than MYR4.7000, as i know USD/MYR rate at that moment will not exceed 4.2500. and the name show in credit statement is a beauty company.

When i make withdraw, from beginning i request until i get the money back took more than a month, and the company name which send me the money is different from the company name which i deposit, this time is a engineering company.

So beware from this broker GKFX Prime, they are no a honest broker.

Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Aug 16, 2019,

100% SCAM

I couldn't withdraw my money, moreover, this broker's staffs always push me to very risk trade like USD/try and GBP/try with spread over 500point.
Until your account seem like be burned they will try to convince you to deposit more money to save it.
totally scam broker.

Jul 9, 2019,

Fast withdrawal [Skrill] contrary to popular belief

To be honest, when I tried this broker, I was skeptical, I had the full expectation that my money might be gone, literally for good.

So anyway, long story short, tried to withdraw, they processed for me on the same day in a matter of a few hours, maybe it's Skrill, so if you deal with this broker, this method might be the viable option for you. I believe neteller, webmoney and other wallet-type fund methods would yield relatively the same results (in theory). I fully expect your funds to be delayed should you go with wire transfer.

execution speed wise, pretty decent, not uberly fantastic but still will do.

Eirinaios,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Nov 20, 2018,

I see 6 negative reviews about this broker and I just want to write about my experience.

I guess this group of companies has GKFX UK with FCA license but they offer only 30 leverage at this moment, so I found GKFX BVI and they offer 400 leverage with the same trading conditions and they accept EU clients. I think if they are the same group of companies, they care about their brand name.

I made deposit 28 of August 2018 by Skrill 3000 USD (I could not deposit EUR by Skrill unfortunately). I was trading until end of October and I earned 4240 profit during this time. I decided to withdraw 3000 USD to Skrill.

I made first withdrawal request at 2 of November, they didn't process it for 14 days in total. And they didn't answer on my email from 13 of November about withdrawal status. I was writing to accounts@gkfxprime.com and registration@gkfxprime.com.

I made an another withdrawal request at 16 of November 2018 (3500 USD) and I got payment by the same day.

Then I made 3740 USD withdrawal request at 20 of November 2018, I also got money by the same day.

Maybe they missed my first withdrawal request, maybe they had some holidays, maybe they work when they want to work, I don't know what happened first time, but they payed all my money without problems when I made 2 new requests, and they emailed me also with payment status from payments@gkfxprime.com "Dear Client, Processed. Best Regards, Gkfxprıme Payments".

So, this is about my experience with this company. I will not give any recommendations about this company, just use your brain, understand all risks before you make deposit. You can trade with GKFX UK but 30 leverage and you will be protected by FCA.

Also, I was trading on fixed spreads account and I can say, they have very high spreads on some forex instruments, GBPAUD 100 pips, CADCHF 80 pips, NZDCAD 180 pips etc, but they have good spreads on USDJPY 13 pips, EURUSD 18 pips, EURGBP 13 pips. So be attentive and check spreads before you open a position. This is not the best account for making small trades.