Sandton.Direct Review

Formerly SandtonDirect.com
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
Sandton.Direct is a forex broker. Sandton.Direct offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. Sandton.Direct offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Aaron
Florida, USA,
Jun 22, 2018,

SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

Worst broker you can EVER HAVE! Long story short, i applied for a "promotional offer" where if I deposit USD $2000, they would give me a $500 bonus for trading. Not only were their terms and conditions basically hidden, but all in all it says if I were to withdrawal my money before trading 500 LOTS WORTH, that not only would they take away the bonus BUT they would ALSO take ALL your profits that you've made since the date you applied for the promo. In a matter of a week, after attempting to withdrawal money, they sent me an email saying they took USD $2000 of my profit i made plus the bonus. I told them I was a new client, and was new to the site and broker, if they could please have a one time forgiveness since they hid the terms and conditions, and they basically stopped responding to my emails. Horrible Broker. Horrible Customer Service. Ethically disgusting. Save your time and money! They obviously need it more than you do.