IFX4U.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 2, 2017

IFX4U is a forex broker. IFX4U offers MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. IFX4U.com offers over 50 currency pairs,  indices, commodities, cfds, shares, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

IFX4U.com

Join live discussion of IFX4U.com on our forum

, Chile,
Jun 23, 2016,

I were good until I asked for a total refund at the end of March 2016. After that they dalayed the withdrawal and after some weeks stop responding my emails.

Yesterday (Jun 22nd 2016) my accounts begun executing a lot of trades which I did neither execute nor authorized anyone else to do that.

I did change the passwords to avoid that and write to the support team and to my executive to stop and fix the problem. However this situation continued today and my accounts are almost empty!

I can not close the trades they are doing. The specification of instruments say I have full access. However the server give me the trade is disabled message

I am asking them to stop and to reverse all those trades. I must see if they respond to me this time. I hope this review help mein having a good response from the broker.

If they not respond me, reverse all the unauthorized trades and transfer my money to my current account I will be sure they are a SCAM.