EvestinForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 7, 2018

The EvestinForex MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The EvestinForex automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you.

EvestinForex.com

Join live discussion of EvestinForex.com on our forum

EvestinForex.com profile provided by Ivo Lux, Apr 26, 2016

Dear traders,

We are a team of traders and entrepreneurs who specialise in automated trading systems (robot trading) for forex market. We develop, trade and share our expert advisors on secure cloud server, meaning all our clients get pre-installed mt4 trading platform that is preset with our trading robots.  As a result we all get the same trades so there is nowhere to hide.

Our trading robots have been crated using real life manual trading strategies, as used by professional traders for many years. No curve-fitting, no high leverage, no martingale or grid trading here. Just simple forex strategies that work.

Together we have more than 20 years of trading experience and you can rest assured that we take trading very seriously. We use strict money management rules, restricting drawdowns to max 30% and target modest, but consistent profit of 10-12% per month.

Try our robots 14-days for FREE here: www.evestinforex.com/free-trial/

With our partnership with Forex Peace Army we offer FPA community members one month trading on our Live server totally FREE. FPA members sign up here: www.evestinforex.com/forex-peace-army/

To your success,

Evestin Forex team

Fergal,
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 28, 2018,

Reversal trading does not work!

Reversal trading does not work! I was very annoyed to find out that this is all it is. Waste of money.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted Nov 11, 2018:
We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our trading systems. Reversal trading absolutely works as shown in live trading results with our systems that have achieved +73% return in the last 2 and half years.
But as any trading system this is not a holy grail and in order to achieve these results, the trader will need to endure drawdown and stagnation periods.
Our systems number 1 task is always capital protection and preservation with a maximum drawdown of -17% during this 2 and half year trading period. Returns come to does who are disciplined and persistent following one system and does not system jump.
P.S. Anyone can come to our site and verify these results.
DerkFX,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Aug 2, 2018,

Poor results poor ethics

The performance was not extremely bad just bad. The one star goes to the possible unethical behavior. I made it clear that the performance on my account was down because of certain faults at the Evestin FX end and I asked for a partial refund to make up the difference. None was given. I ended up with about 4% gain on the account which was not enough to cover the fees. Without the faults (or with refund given) I may have been about break even. This was after a years trial.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted Aug 31, 2018:
In response to DerkFX,

The trader was having broker connection issues on his MT4 and still managed to earn +4% on his account! Pretty good going. Imagine the returns made if the trader did not have issues with his broker connection.

As explained to the trader, Evestin provides trading robots and VPS, we don't own or manage MT4 trading platform. Any issues with broker connections should be addressed to the broker directly. We have no control over this so we can't be made accountable for something that is totally out of our reach.
Still, as a goodwill gesture, we offered a free subscription extension to the trader which he refused and demanded a refund after 12 months of using the product and not logging a support ticket for the last 6 months.
Bard78,
Devon, United Kingdom,
May 17, 2018,

Not as expected, poor results

I am very skeptical of the reviews placed in the first few months of this service starting. The results were poor, not enough to break even actually. I gave it a year and quit.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted May 22, 2018:
Dear Bard78,

We're sorry to hear that your expectations were not matched. At Evestin Forex we're always open and transparent with our traders about trading results and managing expectations.
Furthermore, individual trade results will depend on the size of funds you trade with and the risk level per trade you choose.
JV,
Sunshine Coast, Australia,
Dec 19, 2017,

EvestinForex is a great way to trade the Forex market

I have been using EvestinForex for 5 months this year and the results have been fantastic. I am currently up 30% YTD using 2% risk per trade. There have been a number of short periods of draw down but just like Ivo's modelling shows, it is not excessive and if you are patient your account recovers and grows just as expected. I am a big fan of the Satoshi robot due to its consistency and the fact it is based on Andrew Mitchem's daily trading strategy. The other 3 robots are also profitable and help balance the portfolio. Ivo is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions I have and I would definitely recommend EvestinForex to others. It is well worth the investment.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted Dec 28, 2017:
Thank you, JV, for your excellent comments and well done on the fantastic results of 30% YTD.
Alex R,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 21, 2017,

Good consistent gains over the last 6 months

6 months later…

I reviewed Evestin Forex soon after I joined back in March. 6 months on… am I still impressed? Yes, absolutely!

My account gained 32% from March to end of July 2017 (at 2% risk per trade). The gains were consistent month after month and the drawdowns, low.

So far, so good. But what makes me trust that the good results will continue? In short, it's Ivo’s approach to the system he’s developed.

The system is actually a portfolio of 4 robots, meaning you have a better chance of having a winning month, no matter the type of market. You are not dependent on the results of one robot.

I also like that each robot’s results are reviewed quarterly and optimized as needed.
Finally, you control the risk levels, and Ivo gives professional advice to ensure you have them setup right.

Oh, and one last point. The customer service is excellent. I’ve asked a lot of questions over the last 6 months. I’ve always received quick replies. And through my interaction with Ivo, I’ve understood he's in it for the long term.

That by itself makes me sleep soundly at night!

Thanks Ivo!

Mar 9, 2017 - 4 Stars I'm only a month with Evest in Forex, so the most useful thing I can say , is that the results have been impressive so far. They are similar to the the historical results achieved by the robots since 2010, so I'm confident in getting excellent returns this year.

The customer service is great. Ivo, the man behind the robots, ensured I got set up quickly, and when I have questions, he always replies without delay. I like that!

What gives me extra peace of mind is Ivo's attitude. He seems genuinely interested in getting results for his clients, and he has ambition!

Thanks Ivo! I'm glad that our paths crossed!

Reply by ivoevestin submitted Apr 5, 2017 Thank you, Alex, for your kind words.

I'm glad you noticed the passion and the character that I and my systems have.
Warren,
Mackay, Australia,
Aug 2, 2017,

Complete package

Id like to add my few words of praise to Ivo and his system. The service provided, from initial start up to ongoing updates, reports and videos, has been excellent. This is a genuine set and forget, (leave it alone to do its own thing) system that is providing good returns in conjunction with an acceptable (adjustable) level of risk. I will continue to add to my portfolio into the future as I gain more confidence in the system. Thanks to Ivo and his team
Reply by ivoevestin submitted Aug 4, 2017:
Thank you, Warren, for your praise to our systems.

We're really grateful that you're enjoying trading with our systems. And that our ongoing support and education give you the confidence to continually add extra funds to your trading account.

FXJASE,
Brisbane, Australia,
May 26, 2017,

First time in a long time AUTOMATION IS A1

First of all, I've started adding more money to my account after your last video really inspired me.

Secondly I'm continually amazed at how the robots perform. This week in particular checking on my accounts at different times during my night shift work I've seen active orders move from negative to positive. I check the robot performance against another trading platform I have with custom indicators showing price action. At times I understand why the robots have placed orders and other times I'm perplexed why the robot has placed a trade, then amazed at the robot trades winning.

I'm learning new things with these robots.

Due to my job work hours now, these robots are essential for my trading success.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted May 29, 2017:
Thank you, FXJASE, for your comments.
This is excellent that robots are helping you to become better trader yourself.
Robots can definitely teach us a thing or two about trading, especially they can help us to be more disciplined and wait only for the A grade setups.
Keep up the A1 progress.
Richard ,
Prescott, United Kingdom,
May 3, 2017,

Making good progress - looking forward to the next 6 months

Started trading Live with Robots with a minimum size account (using all Four Robots) towards the end of January. Things started off a little wobbly and Ivo made some adjustment to the Robots to take account of market conditions and Brokers with wider spreads. Following the upgrade things started to improve towards the end of March.

I opened a much larger account at the beginning of April and now up 10% over the last 30 days - this would have been more but I somehow managed to turn of the Robots and missed the last winning trade.

It is still early days but definitely heading in the right direction.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted May 15, 2017:
Thank you, Richard.
That's excellent that you have made 10% profit on your large trading account in just 30 days.
Keep up the good work.
GregoryL,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Apr 26, 2017,

Fantastic fully automated robots!

Evestin Forex has been providing excellent (5 out of 5) service to me. I have been very profitable in the last few weeks. Some things to consider, when you want to trade, you need to set and forget, the winning trades will come to you. Ivo (Founder of Evestin Forex) is a brilliant person to be around with his beautiful Robots. I respect him for his work done including intensive back-testing that gave me confident to trade with his robots. Every trader sees drawdowns, which is why we need to let the robots do the job. It is not just one robot but he has four robots which gives excellent balance to be in the forex market.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted May 1, 2017:
Thank you, Gregory, for your excellent comments and I’m glad my hard and diligent work gives you the confidence to trade with my robots.
You’re right, patience is everything in trading.
TG555,
Phuket, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2017,

Today, I killed my AutoTrade button!

See my earlier post under Tony G. well, it's now end of March, and have sadly pressed the Autotrade Off button on this EA today. Going into January, my account was up to $200 profit after 3months (remember the annual fee was $799), so this would just pay for itself at this rate). However, I decided to upgrade to include the Cable bot. Now paying $999 per annum. Cable blew up shortly after and lost approx $400 in one day. I decided to put in an extra $2000 to try and increase profit margin. Since then, my account has been in limbo, profit from one bot being wiped out by another. By March, decided to cancel Cable (after it being "adjusted" twice), my account still down by $200, now 6months in. Today, looked again, and saw another situation of 2 steps forward and 4 steps back. With the annual payment and loss, it's not worth it to carry on. I'll use the money elsewhere and recoup my losses in a couple of months. Evestin are helpful and this is not a scam, just the performance of the system is pretty bad against others on the market, for a lot cheaper price. Warning, if you get the cable subscription for $999, if you want to cancel early, Ivo will charge you the rate of $149 per month deduction from your initial payment, so if you're already 6months in, you'll get back enough for a bus fare home. Personally, I don't recommend this EA system, one for the price, and the returns are far below expected too. Ivo says this is for the long term, but i don't see paying that amount per annum and just enough profits to scrape by as acceptable for the price.

Nov 4, 2016 - 4 Stars I happened to come across Evestin by pure chance. After looking into how the bots actually work, I decided to give it a go as I'm a trader myself and thought the methods are a lot more robust than other fly-by-night versions you may come across. Plus, the main benefit is that the bots all use stop losses and risk control, the system runs on their secure servers which is an excellent idea. I've deposited a small amount to start as I want to see how it performs over some time, but at present, I've only been using the system for just over two weeks. My risk is set at 2% and current profits are at approx 5%, which I find very acceptable. If the system proves to be as good over the coming months, I shall be depositing a much more substantial amount. The response from support is quick and efficient, and very forthcoming with information. The fees are quite reasonable for the service they provide, and obviously makes it more worthwhile to deposit a larger amount to make the program worthwhile, but for the moment, I recommend this service to at least give it a go and find out for yourself. Also, setting up the broker account (Pepperstone) was a very simple process and they too are as helpful.
Reply by ivoevestin submitted Apr 5, 2017:
To response to Tony's review.

I’m sorry to hear that you have decided to stop trading with our systems.
Just as you turned off the systems we had number of winners and ended March in profit (this is no joke, you can check the trades under our tracked accounts provided to our traders)
It’s just another reminder how patients pay off in this business.
I repeatedly said that you need to give our systems at least 1 year and expect to have 2-3 losing months every year and allow for 10 losing trades in a row. But sadly traders just ignore the warnings and look for easy money. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. This is for serious traders with a focus on long-term success. I see this every day from retail traders. As soon as they get few losers they go on looking for a new “holy grail” system not understanding that this is a game of probabilities.

Admittedly, we had few issues with Cable robot this year and it was unfortunate that you updated to Cable robot only in January so did not the get the profits from this robot since the start. But saying that it blown up is wrong. We never got anywhere near the suggested maximum drawdown figures for Cable robot. We also offered you a full refund (which we did not have to do) for the Cable robot update which you accepted.

Our pricing (which you said in the previous review as reasonable) includes fully managed VPS, all our EA’s, trade account tracking and consistent ongoing updates to our systems. Which is exactly what we did so meticulously for the Cable robot and have vastly improved it now.

If anything, Tony’s review should be a good reminder to all the traders out there that struggle to stick to one system for more than few months and system hop every time they get few losers in a row. They find a new system that they trade till the next few losers come and so this circle continues on with trader never making any money.
All the traders who stick with our systems for more than 6 months with the recommended settings ALL are profitable. (you can contact me for verified trade results)