NPBFX.com Review

Updated: Apr 5, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NPBFX is a forex broker. NPB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NPBFX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

NPBFX.com

Established: 1996
Address: NM Financial Solutions Limited, 27 Old Gloucester street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom
Contact: info@npbfx.com, +44 800 069-84-70
Regulators: SVGFSA #24454, FC #
Trading platforms: MT4, NPBFX Trader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of NPBFX.com on our forum

riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 25, 2021,

Be careful

I haven't received my money yet
More than three months, I claim my money
Theft, swindling and fraud

Europe, Serbia,
Apr 22, 2020,

Refuse to pay withdrawal

I am going to explain my case exactly what happened so everybody can understand. My trading account number 132128.

I have lost on first two accounts with NPBFX where I have received their bonus. Deposit amounts were 1000 EUR and 2000 EUR, and I received 25% deposit bonus on each deposit, 250 EUR and 500 EUR bonus. I made third deposit of 3000 EUR on new account and got there 25% bonus of 750 EUR as well. This time I was successful with trading and earned profit of 8004 EUR. I requested withdrawal of whole amount of 11004 EUR, deposit + profit which I had on account, and NPBFX processed my winnings without any issue. Everything was fine. After that I continued to trade with them. Burned 3 more accounts where I made total deposit of 10900 EUR and received their bonus in total amount of 3065 EUR. I did not give up and opened 4th account and made new deposit of 2300 EUR to it, they again gave me bonus, this time 35% in amount of 805 EUR. With this account I was successful and made total profit of 7028 EUR. That means my total funds available for withdrawal is 9328 EUR. As before I requested NPBFX to process my withdrawal and that was moment when problems started to happen and NPBFX to reveal its real face. They refused to pay my withdrawal with explanation that available funds for withdrawal are not 9328 EUR like it should be, but 9328-total bonus they gave me in past on all accounts. That is completely absurd because I got only 805 EUR bonus on my last account, and completely opposite from what had happened in past when I made my first withdrawal request with them. They said they are willing to pay me 9328-total bonus, total bonus on all accounts was 3815 EUR, meaning they are willing to pay me 5513 EUR instead of 9328 EUR. In other words, they try to steal 3815 EUR from my completely fair winnings! All explanations they provided are invalid and not in course what have happened in the past. They tried to make excuse that they have new rules about bonuses, but that explanation also can not be accepted because those new rules apply from 1.4.2020. and my only deposit after that date was my newest deposit on my winning account. That means, however you look at this incident only fair and possible option is to pay my full winnings of 9328 EUR which they continue to refuse.

I strongly advise all traders to stay away from NPBFX, on first sight it looks like trust worthy broker, but it is not.

Also, I am going to escalate my case to court in quest for my full winnings.
Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Dec 2, 2019,

Fair broker

NPBFX is a fair broker. They paid me well. But based on my experience with them, i don't think its a good broker for news traders.
cairo, Egypt,
Oct 3, 2019,

They do not respond and withdraw my deposit and my profits
npbfx arabic scam I want my money

Stalingrad, Russian Federation,
Aug 4, 2019,

Real bank broker

NPBFX was build by Nefteprombank (Nefte-Prom-Bank+FX) from Russia. This bank has cors accounts in the USA and many European banks. These guys have their place in swift, etc.
I have tested over 100 "brokers" over the past 5 years. I could not understand why my expert adviser could not cope and was losing money. When I found NPBFX, I understood the difference between "brokers". I began to succeed.
  honest schedule. disconnection and inclusion always coincides with reference exchanges. never change leverage
excellent customer service. at the request of the client enter into a formal agreement that allows you to officially show the income. great affiliate program. fast and high-quality transaction processingalways completely, honestly and without delay withdraw any amounts. in two years, more than a million euros have been started and withdraw by me and partners.
in short - this is the honest broker everyone is looking for. very loyal to non-idiots
- just one real server with great ping. periodically, the connection speed can jump to the backup server, and this is 160ms. for advisers - this is critical. regular monitoring is needed. but this does not happen often.
a thorough analysis with the network administrators of the broker, did not give a result. came to the conclusion that we need a request to the developers of MT4 and the study of this phenomenon.
P/S I can prove and confirm with data all the words I wrote.

Gauteng, South Africa,
Jul 12, 2019,

My experience with this broker has been awesome, i signed with them two months ago and everything has been good. they have reasonable spreads. leverage up to 1:1000. fast deposits, fast withdrawal to my bank in 2 working days. no commission on deposits or withdrawals what you withdraw is what you get. hedging, scalping, ea advisors, copy trading is all allowed. Thank you NPBFX

Egypt,
Dec 21, 2018,

Scam & Liar Broker

Very bad broker and Liars :
i traded their 20$ bonus and i finished every and all terms... after that:
1- i asked for withdraw but no response at all since a week.
2-every time i ask they ask me for email and account number for check then tell me my account still under review.
3-after week i tried to talk to their live chat.... agent was rude made me wait for 30 minute without hear my complain even then he returned after 30 minute just for tell me send what you have to email.
4-they replied with email saying my account still under review and in the end of email they mentioned only way for withdraw profits through bank card or bank transfer.
why then you didn't reject my request for withdraw to skrill and keep telling me it's under review?.
5-i live in egypt where banks not deal with forex brokers so it's impossible for withdraw through cards also bank transfer for waste my profits to pay fees?.
6-before i participate in offer they wrote clear in their website that:
Profit obtained from trading with the bonus money can be withdrawn on e-wallet or bank card....
and there is any single word in bonus terms saying withdraw must be done through bank card or transfer only. they mentioned E-wallet.
7-why then they accept clients from countries that they know banks there don't deal with forex brokers like egypt or saudi.
7- their customer service very rude and they keep argue with clients and play with words in all possible ways .
8-their customer service was reply at me saying(that's promotion at the end ) like he telling me go to hit your head in wall and we can do all we want with our promotion... but what about 3 months i wasted on your shit ?
9- their customer service more rude he telling me in a mockery way:(what we can do if you don't have cards that work online)...
i replied on him:(and what i can do if you wrote in your website:Profit obtained from trading with the bonus money can be withdrawn on e-wallet or bank card)
10- he kept argue with me about that saying i read that in old link and where that mentioned i said it's mentioned at your website go to check..... he still keep argue until i sent to him link then he shut up and ended chat.

So Stay away from that Scam!!! Bad Service - rude customer services... you can't make money with them as they claim .... they just good in argue and play with words

Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Oct 17, 2018,

Good broker

Trading with them for few months only, but I am very satisfied with service they provide. Excellent promotions, deposits and withdrawals very fast, deposit instantly with no fee, withdrawals 1% fee 1 working day. Good and tight spreads, fast execution.

Personal area interface could be better, but overall good and fair broker.

Did not have any problems with them.

Malaysia,
Oct 5, 2018,

NPBFX is exteremely good broker. I registered my no deposit USD20 bonus account (51232) with NPBFX and made a profit after completing the required lots and withdraw the profit with easy-no-hassle. Highly recommended for your guys.

Mariya,
Bulgaria,
Nov 7, 2017,

I think this broker is not serious. Full wasting of time. Good conditions but very bad support service.