ForexGDP.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 1, 2018

Join live discussion of ForexGDP.com on our forum

jordan,
Kansas City, USA,
Sep 20, 2018,

I am satisfied with their good quality trading signals

I have tried many forex signal services, but forexgdp is different from others. they provide signals only at good trade opportunities in forex market. I am using their service for long time, Their Education programs and forex signals are great to improve my trading skills. Thumbs up to their Hardwork.
solidsignal,
Sep 14, 2018,

Welldone God Bless You

ForexGDP is real. They are very honesty but you need to follow their instruction. I join as a free subscriber. The result was good i have joined the paid group and all their signal are profitable for now. you need to be patience and follow the trade. many are impatient and follow the money management. I lost in only one signal because of my greed, i set too high lot size for a small deposit. All other signal were successful. i am planning to go for Supreme Plan once my subscription is due. I recommend them
Active user from Nigeria
Joshua p,
Digos, Philippines,
Jun 10, 2018,

Forexgdp taught me to trade myself with care instead of blindly following the signals. They help me good.

Please don't ignore the guidance and advises given by forexgdp. Follow them to learn the market in real time. I have learnt the patience, self discipline and good trading strategies from them. forexgdp.com is nice forex website for learning the market and making some profits seriously with their signal services. They clearly mentioned in their signal guidance about handling the trade signals with care. Example : you can move the stop loss to entry price for safe trading and have chances to make big profits without stress. Those who don't follow their guidance properly and doing own trading mistakes have chances to loss money.

I am active supreme subscriber from last 9 months, they post all profit and losing trades with the technical reasons for buying and selling in the market. it really helps everyone to understand and learn why they give buy or sell trade signals. They are very transparent to share their trading strategies in real market time. you can learn a lot of useful market information from them.

At starting time of my signal subscription, i don't know how to follow their signals properly, i am very lazy to read all their signal guidance because it looks big. Later, i read their guidance page and set my mind to handle the trade signals with care. Now i am making good profits with their signal service. I recommend the users to read their signal guidance completely without laziness and follow their education analysis and advises to become good trader. They taught me to trade myself with care instead of blindly following the signals. forexgdp is my favorite forex mentoring service, they help me to learn and get profits in forex market.
Trudicka,
Jun 6, 2018,

Be very careful they do not put all their trades on their site meaning all the lost trades.
Kevin roo,
Port of spain, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 16, 2018,

Signals are very useful and helped me to earn good profits from last 1.5 years

I am using forexgdp supreme signals for last 1.5 years, their signals are fantastic. Here are the reasons for staying active member in forexgdp for long time:

1) Forexgdp analyst team provide signals only at good opportunities available in the market. they advice me, don't trade forex market all the time, trade only at good opportunities. I believe this is the best advice every trader should follow to get self discipline in trading.

2) I can control and handle my emotions easier with the help of forexgdp signals.

3) If market is making big movements, you can make big profits with their signals. If market is moving slow or making small movements, you need patience to hold your trade for sometime. I learn this trading patience and got confidence on my trades with the help of their signals and guidance.

4) The direction of their signals are mostly accurate, sometimes market moving between the entry price levels and make zig zag moves, but if you wait with patience and see the market trend, it always move in their signal direction at the end. I believe their signals strongly follow the trend.

5) Good opportunities in the market are visible to me easier with forexgdp signals. whenever they send me signals, i am very sure, they send signals with strong technical reasons behind it. They are completely different than other signal providers. Forexgdp focus on providing good quality signals instead of more quantity signals. i like their approach.

I have earned around 142k$ in 1.5 years from their supreme signals. If you want to try their signals, you can try their free service until you satisfied, later you can join in paid signal plans. I have joined in their supreme signals after getting 2 months free service. i am very satisfied with their signals till now.

Forexgdp is providing very good signal service and great education support. thanks to the dedicated team.
David Vlado,
Nis, Serbia and Montenegro,
Mar 21, 2018,

I learnt the true patience in trading. hats off to forexgdp team

Forexgdp team members are great market experts, no doubt about it. I am using their signal services for more days, it is good. Some of the users blame their service, because they ignore the forexgdp advices, trading on their own and not following proper money management on the account. At starting stage, i didn't have patience to hold my trade. i have joined in forexgdp course and my mind has got changed completely by their experts guidance.

I am willing to share, how did i get the patience mindset from the below example given by forexgdp mentor.

If you are going to your destination place by Train, you should stay patience on the train until it reaches your destination right? what happens, if you get into the train and get out of the train in next railway station or if you get out at some railway station which is at the middle of your destination? You can't reach your destination place right? The only way to reach your destination is, you should be in the train with patience until it reaches your destination area.

Similar to this train example, In forex trading, you should stay in the trade until it reaches the target price. For safety purpose, you can move your stop loss to entry price to chase the market for making big profits without any risk. HODL your trade with patience.

This example helps me to change my trading habits completely. Learn from forexgdp team, they are guiding wonderfully.
mona,
home, Germany,
Mar 14, 2018,

Bad service, dont show from 10 losing trades only 1 in the performance, Fake like a lot other providers

Nov 4, 2017 - 1 Star a lot of lose trades they dont show on the Webpage(performance) or at whatsapp.I ask them 20 times, why i dont get a Infos about the lose trades.No Answer
Narong Chai,
Hat yai, Thailand,
Dec 28, 2017,

I am doing good after i started following forexgdp

I am happy with forexgdp signals. they are providing signals along with good trading education. Forexgdp team are Expert Traders, they teach me when to trade correct and when to avoid trading. I personally trade more times everyday in my trading account As we all know that, most of the traders are losers in forex trading due to lack of patience and trading knowledge. But the forexgdp has changed my mind by their teaching method to trade only at good opportunity trade setup. They taught me good strategies and trading skills for trading with care. now i believe i got good at forex trading with the support of forexgdp.
Sebastian jk,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Dec 2, 2017,

Nowadays, I am trading only at good opportunities available in the market

Forexgdp team has changed my entire trading style to a very good level. I can control my emotions now, because i got good market knowledge and skills from forexgdp guidance. In my earlier days in forex trading, i took 4 to 5 trades everyday but i didn't focus on good opportunity trade. now after joining with forexgdp membership i am waiting with more patience and focusing only on good opportunity trade setup. I am becoming a good trader and start to make the profits now. I learn the important lesson, that all traders should focus on good quality trades to get success in forex trading.
hasaang,
Calgary, Canada,
Nov 30, 2017,

Avoid, there are much better providers that are transparent

Tried the supreme service on a whim. Completely oversell themselves. They do not publish their losing signals and only their winners. The signals are at most 3 per week and are not really that strong. There are no trend reversal signals, no jackpot, no trading ideas etc. Not transparent in their results. There are much better signal providers out there than this.