Finarix.com Review

Formerly BinaryOnline.com

Zolarex Ltd

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Finarix.com
August 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with BinaryOnline until this issue is resolved.
2018-01-26:  The Estonian Finantsinspeksioon has issued an alert against Binary Online.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2017-07-14:  The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued an investor alert against BinaryOnline.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2016-12-14:  The Canadian BCSC has issued a warning against BinaryOnline.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include Trader.Online. The other websites of this company BinaryOnline.com.
Finarix.com is part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this group include MProInvestment.comPrimeFXMarket.com, MliningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com, VertexTradeOptions.com, UltimateFXTraders.com, AthenaOptions.com.

Join live discussion of Finarix.com on our forum

Vasco,
PT, Portugal,
Jul 24, 2018,

i'm professional an see what they did

Hi (im gonna post with picture in Forum)

My name is Vasco and i am profissional trader. I have my website, i am mentor and teach people how to trade.

Regards this broker doesn't have regulation i deposit the minimum.

And i have no problems to increase, i am a very aggressive trader and i pass from 250€ to 20k€ in less than 2 months.

1- my account was under investigation because i'm a suspicious and fraudlent guy.

2- this excuse is very funny. Do you know when you place an order and you have 2 seconds to cancel?? I have abuse from that feature themselves give to traders. ahahaha

3- i have to place 15 trades a day during a while to prove i didn't understand what! Or to deposit more. I thought to loose something intentionally, about 10k and they will think "ok, we'll give this one to him and block him" . . . mistake of mine.

4- the block and delete my account.

5- after 1 or 2 months i receive an e-mail saying to reset my password (probably them mistake) and i have access to my account. Was good to take some prints and poofs i will expose them in a post.

6- they say my account was dormant because i hadn't trade. "off course . . . . you blocked me, REMEMBER"???

7- i've tried to contact them and hadn't no more answers and i'm deleted again.

8- i forgot to say, this SCAMMERS ASKED ME TO TEACH MY STRATEGIES SAYING IM BETTER THAN THEM ANALYSTS. What a shame!!!!!!

Please . . . Stay away from this scammers

And sorry for my English, is not my native language

Success to all
Brazil,
Jul 24, 2017,

They are calling me by cell phone and they are too much insistence to make you make deposit, this is very unpleasant...
I arrived to them because I was trying a automated trade system, and the system give the option to open account with them to use it for free, but I'm sincerely regretted to started this

Palma, Spain,
Jan 28, 2018,

Problem withdraw binaryonline.com

I opened my account 3 month ago with 250€. Helen Hart was my account manager (or thief as I would say). 4 weeks later I decided to close my account because I had to change my life completely and I realised that I will not found time to trade online. I contacted them and I send them all required documents. A few days later I tried to sign in my account. For my big surprise instead of withdraw my money they closed my account. Now they ignore all my calls, my emails and anything else... anybody any ideas what i can do?
Andre,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 28, 2018,

Binaryonline will not give you any money back

I made a $500 dep and they gave me a $500 bonus, after the broker told me to put $500 on gold I lost it,then I made some profit and try to withdraw some of it with no luck, they told me to make thirty times the amount of the bonus , so after a couple of tradings I made $32OOO !!!! Trying to withdraw they came with some lame excuse telling me there was a problem with the market and platform so they just took $32000 out of my account and left with $1700 and told me to start trading with that again. How can they just take your profit and made some excuse up. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
South Africa,
Feb 9, 2018,

Stay Away from Binaryonline, its impossible to withdraw your money.
Account ID number 309671 i have twice tried to withdraw my money and it was
canceled by
someone called Andy
South Africa,
Aug 9, 2016,

I used moekestsi@webmail.co.za to register on their site

Moeketsi: I deposited $250 on binaryonline to trade using BinaDroid, I was left with $194 when I requested withdrawal some two weeks ago. My account is verified but they are giving me the run around. Please I am asking for assistance. Moekestsi@gmail.com

Bahrain,
Jun 25, 2018,

Binaryonline.com never pays you back

I started my account in December 2017, my supposedly account manager Victor Bagrov ( who doesn't respond to my emails anymore ), was contacting me many times a day to increase my investment from USD500 to USD20'000 to have a better profit margin. I refused, the after few weeks, he contacted me to join a program called Algo, the investment will be automated and high profit margins will be expected, but in order to enroll, I will need to deposit a further USD4500 in order to have a total of USD5000 in my account, I was sent a contract, that looked so unprofessional, after correcting it, I signed, and had to chase up my copy for weeks. I thought its too late to back off, so lets see where we will end up, the software of course shows you tons of profits, the software made 45% of profits in about 3 months, when it was over, Victor called me to say that in order to continue, I will need to have 250K in my account, I was even going to fall for that, then I thought, let me try and withdraw some money out, and that’s when everything got exposed, first they said I had to wait 30 days because of the contract, while that paragraph referred to the cancelation of the software, you can't cancel it when its finished already, I waited 30 days, and approached them again 1 month later, for them to tell me that my account is in a dormant state, and I will need to do 5 trades in order to take it out of this state and my money will be transferred. I did follow there rules, and after the trades, I made more money, and now I have 12'559.61 in my account, yet nothing is being transferred, I contacted them many times through there chat support, ( this and email are the only ways of contact available!) and they tried to stall me further by saying that my case was escalated to the investigation team, then to top management, later a guy called Peter called who promised to sort things out, he did not! I start to get emails from all sorts of departments, who apparently are not talking to each other, and I keep on getting a different reply from different individuals. I have sent the final email stating that unless all of my funds are transferred, I will follow up this matter legally, I have all the documents, emails, live chats, and screen shots available for more details.

Sagunto, Spain,
Oct 9, 2019,

Terrible life experience for years

By sharing my review I would like to know also if someone would be able to help me to try to get back my funds. Please let me know.
To get the long story short, I have naively registered to this company some years ago without checking (at this time I think researches were not so deep and my knowledge and experience zero), thinking I would do some profits. I have started investing 250€. Then it increased little by little, up to reach 13 500€ in total. Like many clients, they told me I would have good results and give me bonus to be able to trade more and earn more. But this was a trap, with their bonus turnover rule (of 30 times, which is huge) I was blocked. Since then, like 5-6 years, I can't withdraw and they even always ask me to invest more or put the funds to Algo trading. Of course I don't trust them anymore. But how can I get out of this situation and is there a hope to get back my money, I don't know.
If this review can help others and also make someone contact me to help resolving this case legally and get rid of this world of trading, I would be enchanted.
Thanks for reading.
Adelaide, Australia,
Jul 25, 2019,

Finarix use to be binaryonline Bigtime Professional Scammers

I am also a victim of this Finarix all the reviews below are very accurate and the same thing happened to me. If you read a lot of the reviews using google and search (finarix review) you guys will see all the negative reviews which shows that this website finarix/binaryonline and algo are all part of their scamming business. These people are basically criminals so to speak. They have to be stopped before another victim falls into their scams. The thing is they still continue victimizing people and this has to stop. Their websites should be brought down. This kind of stealing money from honest investors and giving them all the headaches n worries are unacceptable. They have to be shutdown.

Slovenia,
Aug 7, 2018,

In december 2017 I registered at binaryonline.com. I invested 250 €. I have made some profits with trading and now have 373,63 € in my account. I wanted to withdraw some money and that's where all the problems started. Due to their terms and conditions, it is mandatory for their adviser to give you a phone call before any withdrawal. So I got that phone call and they wanted me to deposit 2000 €, so I can withdraw 500 €. It was said, that I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't want to invest any more money and got very suspicious. Every time they called me, I wanted to talk only about 2 things - withdrawal and deleting my account. The adviser was very offensive and aggressive, I have been threaten, that the adviser has the power not to grand my withdrawal if he/she decides so. They are making new terms all the time and it is impossible to withdraw the money.

Let me tell you, that I thought, that I have lost all my funds and that i wrote them to close my account. I then tried to log in and I couldn't, so I thought the story was over for me. Last week they called me and said I still have funds in my account - don't ask me how. And because i haven't been trading, my account was dormant. I had to place 5 trades, which I did. Advisors kept calling me and telling, I have to deposit 2000 € so I can withdraw 500 € - it's been said I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't deposit any more money and I surely wont. I think I don't have to mention, that the advisors were offensive, aggressive and they threatened me.

After I read a lot of post here, I filled complaints here: https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt , here: http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm , and here: https://www.fca.org.uk/ .
I have been recording the phone calls too.

I have informed them about all the actions I have been taking.

The next day I got an email, that my withdrawal request has been approved. That was on a friday, and on monday the funds were in my account.

So, I can happily say, that my "binary online story" is finished.

I hope, this can help someone, who has issues with binary online.

Aug 3, 2018 - 1 Star Well ... In december 2017 I registered at binaryonline.com. I invested 250 €. I have made some profits with traiding and now have 373,63 € in my account. I wanted to withdraw some money and that's where all the problems started. Due to ther terms and conditions, it is mandatory for their adviser to give you a phone call before any withdrawal. So I got that phone call and they wanted me to deposit 2000 €, so I can withdraw 500 €. It was said, that I have to do something for their firm, so they can do somenthing for me in return. I didn't want to invest any more money and got very suspicious. Every time they called me, I wanted to talk only about 2 things - withdrawal and deleting my account. The adviser was very offensive and aggressive, I have been threaten, that the adviser has the power not to grand my withdrawal if he/she decides so. They are making new terms all the time and it is impossible to withdraw the money.

Let me tell you, that I thought, that I have lost all my funds and that i wrote them to close my account. I then tried to logg in and I couldn't, so I thought the story was over for me. Last week they called me and said I still have funds in my account - don't ask me how. And because i haven't been traiding, my account was dormant. I had to place 5 trades, which I did. Advisors kept calling me and telling, I have to deposit 2000 € so I can withdraw 500 € - it's been said I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't deposit any more money and I surely wont. I think I don't have to mention, that the advisors were offensive, aggressiv and they thretened me.

Thank you for following up with very helpful advice.