Finarix.com Review

Formerly BinaryOnline.com

Zolarex Ltd

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Finarix.com
August 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with BinaryOnline until this issue is resolved.
2018-01-26:  The Estonian Finantsinspeksioon has issued an alert against Binary Online.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2017-07-14:  The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued an investor alert against BinaryOnline.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2016-12-14:  The Canadian BCSC has issued a warning against BinaryOnline.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include Trader.Online. The other websites of this company BinaryOnline.com.
Finarix.com is part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this group include MProInvestment.comPrimeFXMarket.com, MliningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com, VertexTradeOptions.com, UltimateFXTraders.com, AthenaOptions.com.

Join live discussion of Finarix.com on our forum

Sagunto, Spain,
Oct 9, 2019,

Terrible life experience for years

By sharing my review I would like to know also if someone would be able to help me to try to get back my funds. Please let me know.
To get the long story short, I have naively registered to this company some years ago without checking (at this time I think researches were not so deep and my knowledge and experience zero), thinking I would do some profits. I have started investing 250€. Then it increased little by little, up to reach 13 500€ in total. Like many clients, they told me I would have good results and give me bonus to be able to trade more and earn more. But this was a trap, with their bonus turnover rule (of 30 times, which is huge) I was blocked. Since then, like 5-6 years, I can't withdraw and they even always ask me to invest more or put the funds to Algo trading. Of course I don't trust them anymore. But how can I get out of this situation and is there a hope to get back my money, I don't know.
If this review can help others and also make someone contact me to help resolving this case legally and get rid of this world of trading, I would be enchanted.
Thanks for reading.
Adelaide, Australia,
Jul 25, 2019,

Finarix use to be binaryonline Bigtime Professional Scammers

I am also a victim of this Finarix all the reviews below are very accurate and the same thing happened to me. If you read a lot of the reviews using google and search (finarix review) you guys will see all the negative reviews which shows that this website finarix/binaryonline and algo are all part of their scamming business. These people are basically criminals so to speak. They have to be stopped before another victim falls into their scams. The thing is they still continue victimizing people and this has to stop. Their websites should be brought down. This kind of stealing money from honest investors and giving them all the headaches n worries are unacceptable. They have to be shutdown.

Slovenia,
Aug 7, 2018,

In december 2017 I registered at binaryonline.com. I invested 250 €. I have made some profits with trading and now have 373,63 € in my account. I wanted to withdraw some money and that's where all the problems started. Due to their terms and conditions, it is mandatory for their adviser to give you a phone call before any withdrawal. So I got that phone call and they wanted me to deposit 2000 €, so I can withdraw 500 €. It was said, that I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't want to invest any more money and got very suspicious. Every time they called me, I wanted to talk only about 2 things - withdrawal and deleting my account. The adviser was very offensive and aggressive, I have been threaten, that the adviser has the power not to grand my withdrawal if he/she decides so. They are making new terms all the time and it is impossible to withdraw the money.

Let me tell you, that I thought, that I have lost all my funds and that i wrote them to close my account. I then tried to log in and I couldn't, so I thought the story was over for me. Last week they called me and said I still have funds in my account - don't ask me how. And because i haven't been trading, my account was dormant. I had to place 5 trades, which I did. Advisors kept calling me and telling, I have to deposit 2000 € so I can withdraw 500 € - it's been said I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't deposit any more money and I surely wont. I think I don't have to mention, that the advisors were offensive, aggressive and they threatened me.

After I read a lot of post here, I filled complaints here: https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt , here: http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm , and here: https://www.fca.org.uk/ .
I have been recording the phone calls too.

I have informed them about all the actions I have been taking.

The next day I got an email, that my withdrawal request has been approved. That was on a friday, and on monday the funds were in my account.

So, I can happily say, that my "binary online story" is finished.

I hope, this can help someone, who has issues with binary online.

Aug 3, 2018 - 1 Star Well ... In december 2017 I registered at binaryonline.com. I invested 250 €. I have made some profits with traiding and now have 373,63 € in my account. I wanted to withdraw some money and that's where all the problems started. Due to ther terms and conditions, it is mandatory for their adviser to give you a phone call before any withdrawal. So I got that phone call and they wanted me to deposit 2000 €, so I can withdraw 500 €. It was said, that I have to do something for their firm, so they can do somenthing for me in return. I didn't want to invest any more money and got very suspicious. Every time they called me, I wanted to talk only about 2 things - withdrawal and deleting my account. The adviser was very offensive and aggressive, I have been threaten, that the adviser has the power not to grand my withdrawal if he/she decides so. They are making new terms all the time and it is impossible to withdraw the money.

Let me tell you, that I thought, that I have lost all my funds and that i wrote them to close my account. I then tried to logg in and I couldn't, so I thought the story was over for me. Last week they called me and said I still have funds in my account - don't ask me how. And because i haven't been traiding, my account was dormant. I had to place 5 trades, which I did. Advisors kept calling me and telling, I have to deposit 2000 € so I can withdraw 500 € - it's been said I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't deposit any more money and I surely wont. I think I don't have to mention, that the advisors were offensive, aggressiv and they thretened me.

Thank you for following up with very helpful advice.
Italy,
Jan 2, 2018,

I'm from Italy and I wish to advise the people to stay away from the brand BinaryOnline.com because they will not let you withdrawal from their platform an single euro.
I have joined an robot called binaryoptionsrobot.com and deposited 250 euro with this broker BinaryOnline.
I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 243 euro and here I can see their real face of them. My withdrawal was rejected two times for non reason. When I contact them on Live Chat they say every time that I will be called by the "Customer Success Manager" to resolve my issue. When the "managers" call they only asking for money to deposit more and in my case they are desperately asking me to cancel the withdrawal because they will make me rich. Today Vanessa which is an account manager called me and when I said about the withdrawal she closed the phone.
The BinaryOnline.com target is to make the clients to deposit all their money and than the account managers make lose all their funds so the client's money become profit of BinaryOnline.com (Zola Ltd.)
I advise all the clients who have an account with this broker to stop deposit any funds on their account and to ask the remaining funds back.

I have checked and found that all traffic of BinaryOnline.com come from funnels/robots promoted by their affiliates. These funnels/robots are forbidden by the regulators like Cysec or others to get clients, but they are not regulated by any financial institution and they can do what they want. Binaryonline.com claim that are based at this address under the name of Zola Ltd. 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria but if you go to this address there is no company there. Their company is registered in some offshore country with fake shareholder.
Romania,
Feb 26, 2018,

SCAMED by binaryonline.com

BinaryOnline.com is a SCAM! Have invested with them in November 2017 and January 2018 19500 EUR. On 16 of Februaromaniary decided to withdraw my money. Although I had chated with them and wrote several emails they still have not processed my request.I decided to take legal action