Infinox.com Review

IX Capital Group Limited

Updated: Oct 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Infinox is a forex broker. Infinox offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Infinox.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, futures, equities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Infinox.com
Other websites of this company include Infinox.bs.

Established: 2009
Address: Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DU, United Kingdom
Contact: support@infinox.com, +44 (0) 20 3713 4490
Regulators: FCA #501057
Trading platforms: MT4, CQG, IXO
CFD: (205+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Infinox.com on our forum

Ogun state, Nigeria,
Jul 13, 2020,

Good customer relation, Excellent processing of deposits and withdrawals.

Trading with infinox gives me relief, the processing of funds both deposits and withdrawal are without delay, and their customer service also is topnoch.

Amaka Benson,
Jul 13, 2020,

Excellent customer service, Excellent training platform, deposits and withdrawals are fast and immediate, spread is also very good.
Infinox capital is just the best broker I have ever traded with so far.

Nigeria, Nigeria,

Very Good

I opened an account with infinox about few months now and I must say its the best brokerage firm I have used ever, with premium customer service and fast execution, spreads are very low and deposits n withdrawals are also treated easily.
No Issues so far, you have my 5 stars

uk, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good but nasty fees...

Quite a wide selection of trading instruments here and there is the option of using IXO as well as MT4. Customer Support is very good but only operates 24/5 which isn't fantastic these days. One big negative is withdrawal fees for non GBP accounts.
Overall Infinox is an decent broker apart from the negatives already stated.

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

Very good

I have been a customer for over 2 years based in London. The team have always been friendly and helpful and I’ve never had a problem when requesting funds.

Not sure how their spreads compare to other brokers though.

Brazil, Brazil,
Mar 30, 2020,

Confiscated my capital

On March 27, Infinox Broker sent an e-mail informing that my capital was confiscated for the reason that they never received payment through the company ˜LCPag˜.

I made the deposit in October 2019, where Infinox confirmed receipt of the deposit and inserted the balance into my trading account. After 5 months the broker decided to confiscate my balance, claiming that ˜LCPag˜ never deposited the amount. And because they were unable to contact the ˜LCPag˜ they decided to confiscate my balance, making their customers responsible for internal failures. Now I'm at a loss of 10.000USD. Infinox you are being uncompromising with your customers.
Mohamed,
Egypt, Egypt,
Mar 6, 2020,

Be aware of Egypt branch

Warn warn warn
Stay away of those scammer ,specially their manager in Egypt called Osama abdullah , he is a scammer and big liar , with promise you many offers to bring your business with them and won't fulfill any promise !!
He played in my clients accounts and increased spreads intentionally ,
Reduced my rebates
Played in accounts
I have all evidences that prove my words .
Delayed withdrawal of a client for 25 days ..and didnt process the withdrawal for 25 day ..they argued have issue with bank! And cant find swift code lol !
Will update my review later with all evidences.
Sanjay Barua,
Delhi, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Be aware of Lalit Matta and Gang

Be aware of Lalit Matta and Gang Changing Brand like Mask to cheat Indian users. First ContinueFx then NEATFOREX and Now He is cheating Indian Forex Traders using this new name Infinox. Dont expect any withdrawal after Depositing. They rua Hidden office in Delhi with all corrupted and rejected Staffs from other brokers

Bham, United Kingdom,
Dec 26, 2019,

Fraudsters

Was out on a MAM with many others run by infinox themselves where the balance hit a total of £4 million. All of a sudden in 2 months it dropped to £0 which is impossible if these traders were pros with 15 years experience. I do believe they made some money from everyone in the MAM by making a huge loss. Fraudsters, never make an account with them.

Thane, India,
Sep 19, 2019,

***Fund Manager Scam***

This is purely B Book broker Based in Gujrat. They called me several times over the phone and suggested me a good fund manager by showing fake account history and fake records then they wiped out my account. There fund manager is sharing percentage of the losses he booked with the broker. I suggest to STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS.

Axel,
Jul 16, 2019,

Excellent Services

Fast response from customer service team. When encounter problems, they would help to solve the problems and explanation is given. There is no problem in terms of depositing and withdrawal as the customer service team will guide one by one.

Stanley,
Jul 16, 2019,

Fast deposital & withdrawal

I have deposited 500 US Dollar to start my trading by using this broker, the duration of the amount that I deposited has receieved within 10 minutes in my MT4. I also tried many times on the withdrawal part and every requests of the withdrawal that I made has withdrawed successfully with the duration of 1 - 3 working days. The services that provided from Infinox is quite better compare to other brokers that I have been used.

May 11, 2019,

Profitable traders are not welcome here

I am a news trader. After being consistently profitable I received a letter from Infinox with accusation that I am using Arbitrage latency. I explained that my trading has nothing with arbitrage latency, particularly because my trades last sometimes even a few minutes. However they insisted that I breached Agreement. They decided to leave me my profit, but I had to close my account.
When I withdraw my money I am told that I have to withdraw entire balance (including profit) to my credit card. On my question, they explained that even if I made 50,000 EUR I should withdraw it to my credit card regardless of the cost and inconvenience!
By my mistake first I withdraw about half of my money, which they sent immediately. Next day I made a request for the rest. However they asked me to send by EMAIL all my credit card information including my full name. I explain them that it is very unsafe to send such info by email. Also that they just refunded me to the same credit card and therefore they had all requested info. They explained it is company policy when customers withdraw profit!
Profitable traders are obviously unwelcome to Infinox.
Italy,
Apr 26, 2019,

Possible scam of Profts - They only like losers traders?

Before to leave my feedback i would like to explain what is latency arbitrage and what is news trading:
Latency arbitrage: a stupid and banal trading technique where you take benefit from the price difference between a fast broker and a slow broker...there is no analysis, there is not study...is a sort of '' hit and run''
News trading: It is a noble trading FUNDAMENTAL techinique where after some analysis, studies of macro economic scenario you decide to trade or not an economics news. If for example a news happen at 2.00pm and some conditions occurs (ratio between actual and forecast values) you can decide (usually with an ea set first) to trade.
As everyone can undestand News trading is completely different from Arbitrage.

My experience (account 6070932): I'm a news trader and i use an ea to do it. Last week thank's to NZD cpi i earned a good profit (very big spike)...
Yesterday i have received an email from Infinox that claim that i have used latency arbitrage to do it and it would like to remove my profits and I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY MEMBERS AREA!
I work with more than one broker (asic, fca, cysec) and infinox is the only broker that claims about it...
Usually this type of behaviour is adopted from scam/offshore broker where they remove profits if you are profitable trader with the theory of latency arbitrage (that you trade manually, with a banal RSI or Stochastic ea it does not matter, they claim ''ARBITRAGE'' to remove profits from a profitable trader)
Now i will answer to Infinox about it and i will happy to remove this feedback if this problem will be solved, contrary i will open complaint with regulator and a scam folder because everyone has to know that infinox doesn't like profitable traders. If Infinox doens't like my trading style is not a problem, i will close the account but all profits must be paid because the only illegal thing...is its behaviour!
Cordially