PositiveTraders.us Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 7, 2019

Join live discussion of PositiveTraders.us on our forum

PositiveTraders.us profile provided by davidshinkel, Oct 2, 2016

We provide premium Forex Signals and Money Management (trade copier) solutions to traders looking to take their trading to the next level. For more information visit our website www.positivetraders.us :)

Florida, West Palm Beach, USA,
Jan 29, 2019,

Positive traders is absolutely fantastic!!!!

Positive traders is absolutely fantastic. The CEO and founder David Shinkel is a educator and mentor. He is beyond passionate, honest, and transparent about what he does! which is very rare I should add, I’ve been self teaching myself forex for about two years now it’s no easy task. Over the last 6 months of being a part of positive traders I no longer feel alone and I have someone there for me!

Believe me when I tell you there is a large percentage of people on social media scamming! They sell the lifestyle and try to flip accounts overnight. They sell you some BS course, they throw together and lead you down a very negative path. I have personally experienced it multiple times! Positive traders is definitely NOT one of them. I will repeat myself positive traders is NOT a scam! As I scroll through these reviews I see old comments of people saying very untrue things. These people have been lied to about how and what forex is! They want to blame David for their mistakes and the wrong lessons they have previously learned like over leveraging their accounts and losing large amounts of money on one trade! which is not his fault nor is fair to him. Forex is not a get rich quick scheme and if it is treated as one you will lose your money.

The amount of value and information I have obtained from him is incredible for the amount of money I spent to join positive traders!!!! If you want to learn the Forex industry the right way and create long-term success for yourself/change your life. Positive traders is the place for you but don’t expect it to be easy. Forex is no easy industry and you must work hard to learn, which he would tell you that himself. He won’t lie to you and tell you you’re going to make millions of dollars in one year. He does weekly outlooks on the market every Sunday on YouTube I suggest you start there. But in my personal opinion you should join regardless if you’re serious about Forex. Like I’ve said I’ve been at this for two years and I’ve yet to come across someone like him. I am grateful I found positive traders and appreciate David very much!!
Jan 25, 2019,

Davids awesome!!

I joined positive traders around the time it started and from day one it's been nothing nut knowledge and solid trading from David. He blows me away with his trading accuracy. He is always available when you need him, you just private message him and he always gets back to you. Unlike most other trading "educators" he is very transparent, he'll tell you straight how often he loses because it's not a get rich quick scheme and anyone who is looking for a get rich quick scheme should either educate themselves a little more or go elsewhere cause positive traders is about building knowledge and skill to master trading and to make you endless amounts of money in your life. Ever since I joined, my trading as improved ten fold and I don't ever think about leaving.
Chris West,
Jun 13, 2018,

HAPPY

Started with David 2months ago. Already made 25% Very good couple of months.

The trading guides is great!

Thanks David!
Thanks Chris!
asdfgawe,
Germany, Germany,
Apr 25, 2018,

NO ACTIVITY BAD RESULTS

Member since September 2017 to march 2018. Over 22% loss. Every time there where exceptions: Trading is a long term invest bla bla bla.
No activity from David since a long time now.

In your case I would stay away.
Reply by davidshinkel submitted Oct 11, 2018:
Thank you for your review asdfgawe, even though it looks like you mashed your keyboard to make a fake review.

Trading is long term. I don't know what else to tell you. Check our MyFxbooks and you'll see we have losing months but long term we are profitable, JUST LIKE ANY PROFESSIONAL TRADER.

I'm not sure what it is with people expecting every single month to be a winning month. The average professional trader losses 3/12 months of the year but they use proper risk management to mitigate the losses.

Anonoymous,
USA, USA,
Apr 24, 2018,

Stay Away

Everything started out good and then the guy disappears. Do not buy this service. You have been warned.
Reply by davidshinkel submitted Oct 11, 2018:
We're still very much here and very much growing and profiting, check the reply to the previous review BELOW, thank you!
New York, USA,
Apr 2, 2018,

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. AVOID POSITIVE TRADERS. ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE.

RUN AWAY, RUN VERY FAST! DO NOT SPEND A SINGLE PENNY ON POSITIVE TRADERS OR ON DAVID SHINKEL. This PONZI is a LIAR and will take your money and run. In the year of 2018, there have only been a couple signals, and MULTIPLE failed signals, resulting in losses. He claims he has a successful past trading history, but he is a huge liar. David has been uncommunicative recently which smells fishy that the company is going through difficulties. He refuses to answer your questions or interact with anyone in the group. AVOID working with POSITIVE TRADERS or giving your money to him and his Kangen Korean waterboy boyfriend Brenden Tiger. They are both known to take people's monies and run away. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. RUN QUICKLY.
Reply by davidshinkel submitted Oct 11, 2018:
Thanks for your review fxtraderboy. Like the previous review underneath, yes there was a 6-8 week time period at the beginning of 2018 when I was going through some personal matters and I run my company, signals, and trade copier by myself so I took time off to take care of that. Now that was the first, and ONLY instance to this day where I had to take time off since May of 2016. For over 2 years I've ran my group successfully.

To address you calling me a liar for not having trading history, here are TWO, DOUBLE-VERIFIED, MyFxbooks, one with over 19 months and counting history:

To your surprise I am STILL running Positive Traders, STILL doing a daily webinar every monday - thursday for my students, STILL providing new updated training content monthly, STILL running a successful trade copier, and STILL growing with over 350+ members. I hope to earn your trust in the future!
Florida, USA,
Mar 12, 2018,

STAY AWAY!!

I’m a current live member of positive traders and have been for a year now. My first month with positive traders, the mam lost 13%. Most people are unaware of this because David changed the dates on myfxbook to cover it up. Then he wants to claim he’s a transparent trader but he hides the fact that he lost so much. The next few months he wasn't very active. From march to about august there were hardly any daily webinars or signals. He would sometimes spend more than 2 weeks without posting anything in the group. Apparently his dad was sick, as a paying member thats no excuse for not delivering the service we’re paying for or at least updating us on when he’ll be back. I personally stopped following his signals in september and i'm glad I did because he was breakeven for 6 months until the large 20% loss on 2 trades (at least he was honest about that). I really think David just doesn't care and I don't believe he has ever been a profitable trader. There is no proof of that and based on the way he trades it doesn't seem like things will change. In October, David announced that he’ll be releasing training videos for the members. Its now been 5 months and no videos have been released. He keeps making excuse after excuse. I can't understand how after 5 months your videos still need updating. I doubt they’ll even be worth the wait. He also increased the membership fees because of all the new “content” which doesn’t exist. I doubt this company will exist in the next 12 months and if it does there will probably be very few naive members left.
Reply by davidshinkel submitted Oct 11, 2018:
Thanks for your review Bloodhound 774. While it is true there were a few slow months and missed webinars for 6-8 weeks while I handled personal matters, I still came back. Sometimes life throws curveballs and I was never expecting to have to take a short break. I've been running Positive Traders since May of 2016 and that is the first time ever I missed daily webinars and giving signals. If you would have stuck around (CHECK OUR MYFXBOOK), all the losses were made back and everything is winning. Matter of fact we're currently 400+ pips up on a trade as we speak (CHECK OUR MYFXBOOK).

MYFXBOOK LINKS:

The problem I find with people like yourself is you lack the long term vision of Forex. I'm in this for the 10-15 year compounded returns, not what happens in 1 or 2 months. We're now over 350 members strong and better than ever, I hope to earn your trust again in the future!
Cokis,
Chicago, USA,
Sep 2, 2017,

I want to congratulate David because he is a wizard like Harry Potter!

I didn't know what Forex was until I met David. Investing with Positive Traders has been nervewrecking for me I have to admit but what isn't today? However, I want to make a statement here for the clowns that are spreading lies and jealousy about Positive Traders LLC. Investing in Forex is obviously not a get rick quick scheme and I understood that once I educated myself. I understood there would be losses and gains but mostly lately there have been gains lol. So Im looking forward to not staying at my 9 to 5 job for the next 5-10 years. Why? Because David is creating millionaires and I want to be part of that. Im very happy with the results that David and his team have provided for me. Cheers to financial freedom!! I give this group a five start rating for the customer service provided and well the profits speak for itself.

Cokis
Sep 1, 2017,

Amazing trading group for everyone who wants to earn and learn. Top Class!

I've been with PT almost since the beginning where there was only few hundred people, these days the group has over 1.2k members. I was part of many groups but none of the "gurus" were transparent and educated as David. Besides he always deliver the best with his analysis and free signals or quick tips. Everyone is making money. That's his goal, his vision to help as many people as possible to create the lifestyle we all just dreaming about. I mean being alone and get stuck and lose money is painful but having real mentor and support is totally different ballgame. This group has constant growth in delivered value and its size. David is one the most honest and dedicated people i know in this field. Forex is his passion so as success of his team. I've been trading his signals and I am also part of his autotrader and guys let me tell you that my future is bright. Positive Traders is well settled and highly recommended trading group for everyone who wants to not just earn some money, but learn the lifetime skill. This is the place to be for 100%. Happy Days :) Thanks David !
Reginald,
Montreal, Canada,
Sep 1, 2017,

Lit!!!

Dead serious! If it wasn't for positive traders, I wouldn't still be in the forex market!. It's easier when you know what it is you're dealing with. Education and knowledge are key, And that's what positive traders helps you gain!