XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Matt,
Maryland, USA,
Dec 1, 2020,

Great Support

The customer support is Top notch.
They are very responsive and timely.
Xtream also has plenty of way's to load
your account when your ready to go live
including bitcoin & PayPal.
The interface is user-friendly and the
transactions didn't take long at all. I was live within 30 mins of funding my account.
Tennessee, USA,
Nov 19, 2020,

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM!
I'm a subscriber. The signals are hyped up garbage. A waste of money. They have you buying at major resistance levels (at the top) and selling at major support (at the bottom). Their strategy is terrible. They do not use the strategy Salah uses on premium. The service is not profitable. They do not show all the losing trades on the free channel. It's no where near 85% win rate like they claim.

Peshawar, Pakistan,
Nov 18, 2020,

I have a good trading experiance with xtreamforex broker

Good staff and quick responce team and fast withdrawl broker have a good experiance with it so far!!! No complains

Uttarakhand, India,
Nov 16, 2020,

Suspicious activity happened on my account without my consent

I have an account with Xtream Forex I started with $300 and made good profits but after somedays i noticed that unwanted trades were opening at the time of high volatility market with that to big volume and against the market, I reported to their account managers but didn't got any resolution so at last after my account washed up due tom this i contacted their so call partners head Miss Nikita and asked for IP address for the orders and she cleverly gave me 4 IP's address in written on mail I specifically asked for MT4 managers journals details of my orders as editing on that is not that easy after so many days and continues approach she gave me an excel sheet containing all my orders details and so much on editing on the IP address as its clearly noticeable, I am from India and no order was executed from an Indian IP.
i am not expecting right now something as mistake was mine that I didn't cross their background and authencity & their regulations i just trusted on friend recommendation, after all this their account manager still approach me for more deposits. I work with many brokers but didn't experience this kind of unprofessionalism where taking money from the client's pocket is only the motive of a company.
I request to all investors to check the authencity of these kind of scumbag brokers who are just rounding off the funds of the investors inspite of throwing them in the real markets.

Bhopal, India,
Nov 11, 2020,

Best broker excellent customer service

It’s been more than a year I am trading with them.
Till now I didn’t get any issues with trading platform, deposit and withdrawal so I highly recommend xtreamforex.
They provide excellent customer service and my relationship manager is always there to help me.
And I always get withdrawal within 12 hrs.
So that’s all we need from a Broker.

Arattupuzha Kerala, India,
Nov 2, 2020,

Xtream Forex

Hi I'm Adarsh from Arattupuzha Kerala. I worked with many forex broking houses before but was never satisfied and happy with the services rendered by them.
But at xtream forex almost all services are quick pertaining to withdrawal, resolving trading issues and deposits. I never faced any hindrances or difficulties. And at this juncture I would like to appreciate the dedication of duties and responsibilities rendered by Miss Soniya Artino for her timely support and coordination round the clock to be precise and I salute her man management skills which is exceptional and unique

Special thanks to Miss Nikita and team for prompt act to resolve issues pertaining to trading and deposits

I would heartly recommend all traders to experience the smooth functioning of trades through xtream forex at least once in a life time to build the confidence to continue trading for lifetime with xtream forex

Punjab, India,
Oct 3, 2020,

Good Broker

I trade with XtreamForex and after three years i still had a great time with them. Good platform, good bonuses and good execution.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Philippines, Philippines,
Sep 25, 2020,

Recommended Broker

I’vez been using XteeamForex for the past 3 years. Customer service us excellent. Daily withdrawals are smooth, user-friendly, and are done on the same day. I would recommend everyone to try out XtreamForex.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 30, 2020:

Abohar, India,
Sep 8, 2020,

Best broker

I must recommended this broker, i was start my trading 3 months before. Order Execution is pretty fast if you want to use the manual trading they also charge very small commissions. Xtreamforex provide various currency pairs with effective trading tools which is the best option if you want to make profit . I highly suggested this broker

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 11, 2020:

Davao City, Philippines,
Aug 28, 2020,

Almost 1 year with them - No Profit

Worst broker experience ever. I used this broker as it was recommended by a certain Financial Consulting Company (Kenztar). I don't know much about trading so they suggested investing via copy trading. So my father and I did, we started a small account and to be specific a $500 account each and there was a verbal agreement of profit sharing, that is for every winning trade 80% goes to us, 20% goes to them (the trader) but during a losing trade, 100% goes to us (the investor). Also, I tried to communicate with one of the lead traders about my account, and you know what happened? no response, he didn't even bother to read my message, a complete douchebag! To cut the long story short, I decided to withdraw my remaining balance as it was clearly not profiting, my father stayed hoping the account can still recover, and profit, So from September 2019 to July 2020, my balance dropped to $128.21. To add insult to injury, when I withdraw what's left on my account via external withdrawal, she gave me a whopping low exchange rate of only $1 = Php 46 and told me that the market movement was crazy, really? Is she crazy? are you kidding me?. So that was my story with them. I saved some documents such as statements of account, conversation screenshots for later evidence in case they try to refute this claim. end of the story.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your fund manager account is vanished because of loosing trades, that's why whole funds deducted from your account.

Loosing Trades are not broker fault it totally depends on market movement of particular trading derivative.