XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Oct 7, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Punjab, India,
Oct 3, 2020,

Good Broker

I trade with XtreamForex and after three years i still had a great time with them. Good platform, good bonuses and good execution.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Philippines, Philippines,
Sep 25, 2020,

Recommended Broker

I’vez been using XteeamForex for the past 3 years. Customer service us excellent. Daily withdrawals are smooth, user-friendly, and are done on the same day. I would recommend everyone to try out XtreamForex.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 30, 2020:

Abohar, India,
Sep 8, 2020,

Best broker

I must recommended this broker, i was start my trading 3 months before. Order Execution is pretty fast if you want to use the manual trading they also charge very small commissions. Xtreamforex provide various currency pairs with effective trading tools which is the best option if you want to make profit . I highly suggested this broker

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 11, 2020:

Davao City, Philippines,
Aug 28, 2020,

Almost 1 year with them - No Profit

Worst broker experience ever. I used this broker as it was recommended by a certain Financial Consulting Company (Kenztar). I don't know much about trading so they suggested investing via copy trading. So my father and I did, we started a small account and to be specific a $500 account each and there was a verbal agreement of profit sharing, that is for every winning trade 80% goes to us, 20% goes to them (the trader) but during a losing trade, 100% goes to us (the investor). Also, I tried to communicate with one of the lead traders about my account, and you know what happened? no response, he didn't even bother to read my message, a complete douchebag! To cut the long story short, I decided to withdraw my remaining balance as it was clearly not profiting, my father stayed hoping the account can still recover, and profit, So from September 2019 to July 2020, my balance dropped to $128.21. To add insult to injury, when I withdraw what's left on my account via external withdrawal, she gave me a whopping low exchange rate of only $1 = Php 46 and told me that the market movement was crazy, really? Is she crazy? are you kidding me?. So that was my story with them. I saved some documents such as statements of account, conversation screenshots for later evidence in case they try to refute this claim. end of the story.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your fund manager account is vanished because of loosing trades, that's why whole funds deducted from your account.

Loosing Trades are not broker fault it totally depends on market movement of particular trading derivative.

Jalandhar, India,
Aug 27, 2020,

Reliable Broker

Hello Everyone my name is Manisha. I hv started trading with xtreamforex 3 month ago....i opened a demo account first and practise my strategies on their platform. Now few days ago i opened live trading account oc 10000 USD with thia broker. everything goes good and i made profit of 7000 usd. But when i place withdrawal it got rejected after giving reason that deposit and withdrawal method should be same.
I was worried i thought i lost money but when i use same withdrawal method as per deposit within 6 hour i got my withdrawal in my bank account......Now i will continue my trading with this broker.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 1, 2020:

Khanna, India,
Jul 24, 2020,

Trustable broker highly recommended

Xtreamforex is reliable and trustable broker. Spreass are very gennuine and competit4on different trading instruments. They have good customer support. If you hv a problem that can be handeled, they solve within short time. Deposits and withdrawals are flawless. Thanku

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jul 30, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Canada, Canada,
Jul 18, 2020,

Honest Broker

In general i am happy with XtreamForex, as found here everything i need for trading. I made a request for withdrawal few months ago but didnot recieve withdrawal for more than four days. I was scared of thinking that i lost money. Then i contacted support department on Live Chat to check what us wrong.
They told me your withdrawal is pending because of incomplete bank details.
They sent mail on my registered mail id four days ago but I forgot to check my email. I saw thier email and send complete bank details within 24hours i got my requested withdraw in my bank account

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Tamil nadu, India (inside the offices of XtreamForex),
Jul 10, 2020,

Very good and reliable broker - Because they pay my salary

I am trading with this broker from last 3 years no issues with deposits and wds. Execution is superb.... i would recommend all that if you wanna safe and profitable trading then go for Xtreamforex.

This review came from the same IP used by representatives of XtreamForex.  The same location was also used to submit the fake review from "twinkle" on 2020-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 19, 2020,

Profit Removed 4000026

Wallet ID : 210712

I joined this broker a long time ago Mon, Sep 26, 2016.

After few deposited i did try for win but unfortunately i lost so that time i decided to quite . after few days account manager connected me on Phone and said for deposit and start again... but due to Market situation i decided to wait ...

After a long period i deposited again this broker $100 via Skrill and made Profits..

But after few trades Company Disabled my account , i transferred my funds to wallet which screenshot attached.

My Balance around $3200.

I requested withdraw via Email for Process it and during this period i connected on live chat after withdraw request later they changed my account to In active.

when i talked on chat they said wait 24hrs for receive response. and after 24hrs they just return my deposited $100 and i got this email..

Hope you are well !!
This email is to inform you that we have processed withdrawal of your Initial amount.
Due to some reason we cannot continue with your trading activities in this wallet.

While everything was ok and verified.

I am waiting for process my rest of money $3100.

IF i get it i will update...
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your initial amount was refunded back the same day after your confirmation.

You were using the EA that breached our Terms of Trading. You were well aware that use of EA can block your account but still you use EA which breached the trading terms.

All the details were sent to client and send withdrawal back with his own confirmation.

Regards
India, India,
May 19, 2020,

No attention to client concerns, hiding information, no support.

I started trading with this broker on recommendation of a close friend and soon realized that I have made a mistake. They charge unreasonably high swaps and did not move the account to swap free until I planned to quit trading. The sales manager assigned to me has absolutely no idea of trading and doesn’t listen to client concerns at all. She just repeats a certain script which serves no purpose and gets the conversation no where. Upon my efforts of taking the query to someone sensible, they just found it better to release me as a client. Considering the inappropriate trade practices I also decided to withdraw.

My issue was with an order execution in US30. It is an old case and I have written so many emails and WhatsApp messages but no proper response at all.

Account number: 2108966296 (suspended)
Order number: #20250197

The order was a Sell order and was set with an SL price of 22808.00 and it was closed at 22797.44. I understand that there is slippage in execution and it can be in either direction but I have full rights to see tick prices by which the order was executed.

As it was a Sell order, it closed by Ask price; however, the charts only show Bid price on MT4. To my disappointment, everytime I asked for the ticks (Bid and Ask) for closing of the order, they kept providing the OHLC levels which are again only based on Bid prices and they did not show me correct Ask prices. If they see the query here, they may now send any ticks as Ask price but those are not at all trustworthy.

Thi was about the order. Now if we see their regulations, they do not have credible regulator that regulates fair business practice.

This broker and especially the sales representative Nikita have been so disappointing. I wanted to highlight this issue long time before but the broker tried hard that I shouldn’t report it. Did not give any support but wanted to get away clean.

This is the worst broker ever with no proper liquidity partner, no execution venue. Even if there is any execution venue and LP on paper, then those are just on paper. They execute all the orders within their company and trade against their clients. Unreasonably high swaps and absolutely irresponsible sales team with no customer service team at all. Because I never got to hear from a customer service representative, I can confirm it. Moreover, as soon as withdrew the remaining money, they stopped contacting because they knew they do not have answers to my questions.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Kartik,

As per our your review we have done investigation on the trading account 2108966296 and found that this account is completely active. For Proof we have attached screenshot of your account statement.
ALL FILES EXPIRED - aconvert.com only retains files for 1-2 hours

For second concern that is order number #20250197 proper information was sent to you in email which we got from our liquidity provider. For proof again i have attached the screenshot of email in which reply was sent. Here is the url of image: https://s4.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/a3hpz-5nhwa.jpg

This was cleary mentioned that due to low liquidity in the market at that time SL was not taken.

Regards