XtreamForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 21, 2020
Grand Investing LTD

About XtreamForex.com

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, future, stocks and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

Noapara, Jessore, Bangladesh,
Feb 19, 2020,

Big scam broker.When you make a good profit They just block your account

My wallet I'd :- 989852
My mt4 account:- 2108958096
I started trading with this broker since 6 months. When I make a good profit they blocked my account without any reason. Don't confuse with their false 5 star rating , they are employee of this scam broker. Don't trade with this broker . Your money is not safe . They are not a good regulated broker . You don't back your money. Even your original deposit.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

i deposited 25k and has been traded on VIP account in this broker. I have to say that this broker is very good and i am very happy with them. The commission for ecn account only 1$/lot - its very cheap, with this condition i make more profit and withdraw it, i still trading with XtreamForex....

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

Good broker

i am from vietnam, i traded with xtreamforex for 2 years, very good broker and good payment. The spread is good and the staffs here are very supportive. I met with the company CEO, he is an knowledgeable and reliable man.

bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Jan 31, 2020,

They do not pay. Liar, Turns off ID when the quantity is profitable.

They do not pay. He keeps ponding and then block without notice. Does not interact with anyone. I have all these proofs..
I'm making $ 1500 profit. Giving me $ 190 withdraw. ID closed the next day. I want to know what they answer. Nobody makes contact. Some of you please
Do not open Xtream ID.
I want justice.
Mumbai, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

good Broker

Hi I am santosh gupta From Mumbai I am trading with Xstreamforex.com in sins last 6 Month i dont have ant problem with this Broker , They give Proper withdrwal in 24 Hours
Mohali, India,
Jan 3, 2020,

Reliable and Honest Broker

I have been trading with XtreamForex since last three years. Their Execution is pretty fast and withdrawals are faster than expected in working days. They also offer wide range of trading tools, top notch customer support and safety of your funds. In short I on my own experience I can say that I did not face any problem with this broker. Highly Recommend XtreamForex from my side to genuine traders : )

Satkhira, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Dec 10, 2019,

Big Big Scam With News Trading

Hello trader's,
This broker is scam . When you make a big profit you can't withdraw your profit . They will show you any unnecessary conditions. I'm trading with this broker about few months. Let's describe about my problem,
They allow you scalping,news trading etc. But when i make profit in CAD news 07/12/19 and request for withdraw, they rejected my withdraw request. And told me this trade is invalid . And you need to hold this trade 2min and 2pips. But they always told news trading is allowed , scalping allowed . So, if scalping is allowed then why i need to hold my trade 2min and 2pips?? This is big scam , your fund is not safe , beware to this broker.
My wallet id 1009308
Lucknow, India,
Oct 3, 2019,

Best forex broker

I personally recommend Xtreamforex because of no hidden charges on deposits and withdrawal. Also XtreamForex Customer Support is very polite and helpful; they always give their best to help me.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Client Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!