XtreamForex.com Review

2.766 • 61 REVIEWS
Grand Investing LTD Xtream Markets Ltd
Updated: Nov 13, 2022
Visit site
XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2016

News Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
2.766 • 61 REVIEWS

N
Tamil nadu, India (inside the offices of XtreamForex),
Jul 10, 2020,

Very good and reliable broker - Because they pay my salary

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I am trading with this broker from last 3 years no issues with deposits and wds. Execution is superb.... i would recommend all that if you wanna safe and profitable trading then go for Xtreamforex.
This review came from the same IP used by representatives of XtreamForex.  The same location was also used to submit the fake review from "twinkle" on 2020-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
B
Digos, Philippines,
Nov 3, 2022,

I could no login and contact them anymore after trying to withdraw my money

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have tried to withdraw my money then they cut me off to the system. My userid is 989909. I could not contact them anymore.
Aryan
Thakur, India,
Jul 9, 2022,

Good Broker Fast and Reliable Withdrawal System

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Their deposit and withdrawal system is very fast secure and reliable. I have deposited 1000$ deposit and my deposit was added instantly, i put a withdrawal after trading of 15 days i got 1200$ profit and took the withdrawal. and now i have recommend few of my friends to join. I have also applied for running promotion of gadgets i hope i will win the laptop this month. Thankyou.
pakistan, Pakistan,
Jun 20, 2022,

worst broker i found

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
the worst broker i found cant place trades befor and after one hour of server timeonr good thing id acount manager services and deposit and withdraw nothing else is good about xtream plus two times my acount wash without any obvious reasons
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Jun 28, 2022:
Hello @asadkarachi,

We are very concerned about the problems you have faced with us. Kindly share your wallet ID & the respective problem in detail on email : support@xtreamforex.com, Our support team will back to you soon in this regard.

We apologize for your inconvenience.
G
Ganesh
Mumbai, India,
Mar 28, 2022,

I am working with xtreamforex from last 5 years ,this is the excellent brok

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Xtreamforex is my first forex broker, I am working with xtreamforex from last 5 years. Xtreamforex broker is excellent broker.
They provide very good services like deposit, withdraw on time .
They conduct online webinar of forex education which is very helpful for new traders
M
Ahmed pur east, Pakistan,
Aug 18, 2021,

Dreams come true for earning

I am talking about xtream market ltd.
One of my friend told me about this.
Spending more than 1 month on demo. I have started my real account trading. An amazing experiance of trading with xtreaam traders.
Deposit, withdrawals and privacy at its best.
Account manager is kind enough and supportive.
Strongly recommended for you and for your family future earnings.
I
N/A, USA,
May 21, 2021,

Honest Review...

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
As we know, US residents have a hard time trying to find reputable brokers to work with. I know for myself, choosing to go with any kind of none regulated broker does not sit easy… However, the trading conditions with XtreamForex are what captured my attention. Leverage is important to me as I write a lot of automated strategies and need access to higher leverage for testing / having multiple positions open at a time. Being able to utilize 1:1000 leverage (micro account) without any account maximum balance is something a lot of other brokers do not do. The only catch is, one can only have a total order volume across all open positions of 5 lots (listed on website), however, in talking with support, this number could be requested / increased to 7-8 lots. Considering you can establish multiple MT4 accounts under your profile, this is not too bad, as one can spread funds out to be able to essentially utilize more total volume across all open positions…

With live chat support being able to answer all my trading condition related questions to infer the information above, I ultimately decided to register a company account. After registering, the live chat conversation moved over to a Skype conversation, for which I am now in constant contact with one of their team members dedicated to supporting US customers. From a support perspective. I can say nothing but good things so far…

To test the waters, I sent over $3,000 for an initial deposit via PayPal. While seeming a bit unconventional, as the email for PayPal I would be sending to appeared to be an individual’s address, I still proceeded considering the protection I would get via my bank/VISA card and PayPal. I setup two MT4 accounts in my profile and had $1500 in each. At the end of about 3 weeks in testing some automation, the account saw a positive gain of about $100.

In wanting to test withdraws with XtreamForex, I proceeded to move funds from both MT4 accounts into my profile wallet to perform a withdraw of the complete account balance of around $3100. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars at this moment is because I was told the withdraw cannot be sent via PayPal (to my company card/account) the way it came over (they are supposed to be resolving this issue). At this point I started to get a bit worried, however, it was recommended from support (chatting on skype in real time) we try BTC if possible… Considering I have an account for the same company established with a crypto exchange, we opted for the BTC withdraw option (not my preference tho). Ultimately the BTC withdraw for around $3100 came over to my company account with no problem...

My next test will be to deposit with just crypto (no protection essentially) and perform another withdraw shortly after more profits accumulate.

As of now I would recommend XtreamForex. Support is great, deposit was quick - up and running in less than an hour, withdraw was fast – also less than an hour.

As I will be continuing working with XtreamForex, I will update this review as applicable in the event of anything negative.

Happy trading!
N
Naina Bisht
New Delhi, India,
Apr 16, 2021,

Xtream Forex is in no way an international Broker

Be cautious from Xtream Forex as they are not an international forex broker. They dont have customer except from india only Indian staff. So no safety of funds and no safety of Trades executed here only they pose to be an International Brokerage without Global Presence. They will Contact you with Cyprus Number but all their Indian employees contacting you with Cyprus Number while located in india not revealing their real identity.So its not a Transparent Broker as their working style is very mysterious. I did a lot of investigation before investing with them and finally decided not to invest.
S
Illinois, USA,
Mar 4, 2021,

Great Company, Great Service...

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I decided to write this review about XtreamForex. At first when I first created an account at XtreamForex I did not know exactly what to expect from them. Although I did read the information from the company and it sounded good, it was a new company to me and you know how some brokerages really hype things up. I must say that I am very glad I created an account with them. I have not had any problems with the company. Trading is great, deposits and ALL withdrawals have gone like clockwork. Two people that work there are in contact with me via Skype and we chat about trading and other world things and events. They reply back quickly every question I ask and make sure my deposits or withdrawals go through without a hitch. I was surprised how fast my withdrawals have all gone. They have not failed me yet. I can’t be any happier that I am with the super quick and personalized service I am receiving from XtreamForex. I hope this little review helps someone make any decision, one way or another, in joining this brokerage service.
M
Punjab, Pakistan,
Feb 3, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I work with xtream along two years and i have excellent experiency with this company the cpmpany staff is too much coperative and the amazing thing i lkie that company the withdraw and deposit is very fast i am very happy to work with this compay.p
Page 1 of 8