XtreamForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 4, 2019
Grand Investing LTD

About XtreamForex.com

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, future, stocks and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

Lucknow, India,
Oct 3, 2019,

Best forex broker

I personally recommend Xtreamforex because of no hidden charges on deposits and withdrawal. Also XtreamForex Customer Support is very polite and helpful; they always give their best to help me.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Client Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 1, 2019,

Swindler....Defrauder.....Knave......Trickster.....

Couple of months back I registered an account with this broker and invested money. As news spike trading is allowed in this broker,based on some favourable news I earned pretty good amount of profit on 7th August'19, but matter of great regret that when I was trying to withdraw my profit they just blocked my all trading accounts ( 2108959246, 2108959250, 2108959251) as well as main wallet (wallet id: 1008474) where my investment & also profits existed. I was just simply astonished!!!!!!!! I already asked explanations through email but they were unable to provide exact valid reason.
Now my question is that...... is there any forex guardian existed to take care of this issue & KICKKKKK OFFFFF this cheap broker from the market?????

Eveybody should aware of it because if clients looser then broker happy but if anyone earn profit this lame broker is not gonna pay.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
We are very sorry for inconvenience, please send an email to our support team along with details. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible!
Mohali, India,
Sep 25, 2019,

Best Forex Broker

Hi, my name is Anchal and I am a trader at xtreamforex. Join this broker for fast execution and excellent customer support. Always available to answer your queries and give valuable suggestions. I recommended this broker to all investors and clients who wants to succeed in forex market.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
Jashore, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 23, 2019,

GOOD BROKER

The issue with the broker is resolved and Mr. Abhijit Roy helped me a lot and explained me about the terms and conditions which were not followed when i traded before. All good with the broker now

Aug 9, 2019 - 1 Star Very very big scamer they cannot pay my withdraw 10k usd please avoid all forex trader this is very big scamer. Not only Pay but also they block my wallet and trading account. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019 Dear Client

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 27, 2019,

100% Scam Broker

I wanted to file a case with this broker earlier, but the broker requested me and was delayed for about a month. And now my profit dollars have blocked my account without giving me. They provide great support if the customer loses. But gaining no more support. The broker is no longer contacting me.
So my humble request to you is that my fair dollar gets me from this fraudulent broker.

Name: Sohag Hossain
My Account/Wallet Id :989212
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:

Hà Nội, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2019,

Good broker, they have good spread and good rebate. There is no problem with the withdrawal, it fast and easy. I am vietamese, but i think the company should have vietnamese on website and local banks to withdraw
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:
Dear Client

Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!

Regard
XtreamForex
Pakistan,
Nov 30, 2018,

very very big scamer thy cannot py my withdraw 5k usd please avoid all forex tader this is very big scamer
Dear Client

we are very sorry for inconvenience , can you please tell me your Xtream ID along with your trading account number , so we will look into your account

Mohali, Punjab, India,
Nov 16, 2018,

One of Best Forex Broker

Hello my name is anu and i have been trading from last three years. Two years ago one of my friend recommended me xtreamforex broker for forex trading. I joined xtreamforex before two years ago and m highly satisfied your trade execution speed and honesty of big deposit withdraw transaction. Want to say thanks for your valuable services....
Dear Clients

Thank you fro subbmiting your review here , your feedback is important to us

Regard
XtreamForex
Mohali, India,
Oct 30, 2018,

Highly Recommended

As per my experience in forex trading I know that xtreamforex is the best forex broker company. I have started trading 6 months earlier in this company and I never found any kind of execution, customer support , withdrawal issue. Highly recommended Forex Broker from my end....Thanks a lot guys for your assistance!
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Sarita we are glad to hear it . Thank you for your feedback , your feedback is important to us
Oct 27, 2018,

Very Good broker to introduce clients n best Execution

This is my take on xtreamforex after reading the reviews here, i was trading with xtreamforex from last 10 months now, i have 50 clients accounts here and on daily basis i am making deposits and getting all withdrawals on time. I have VIP account , i have zero spread account with only 6$ commission deduction on all pairs of Fx.

I need BTC and INDICES to trade and xtream have both and giving me very good IB commissions on that also, my ib commission is daily payout.

What I would really to see in Xtream is that btc cryptos market is closed in weekends while its open on weekends on some other places, i will be looking here that they will also enable it so we can trade in weekend also. I will be looking for good ib commissions and more less spreads. I hope Xtream representatives are here and will be reviewing my views as well. My account number is 2108944949. Will be looking for higher commisisons in future.
Dear Oliver Adams

Thanks for your valuable feedback , we are very happy that you are ennying trading with you , we wishes many more years with you