XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Xtream Markets Ltd

Updated: Aug 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Ahmed pur east, Pakistan,
Aug 18, 2021,

Dreams come true for earning

I am talking about xtream market ltd.
One of my friend told me about this.
Spending more than 1 month on demo. I have started my real account trading. An amazing experiance of trading with xtreaam traders.
Deposit, withdrawals and privacy at its best.
Account manager is kind enough and supportive.
Strongly recommended for you and for your family future earnings.

N/A, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Honest Review...

As we know, US residents have a hard time trying to find reputable brokers to work with. I know for myself, choosing to go with any kind of none regulated broker does not sit easy… However, the trading conditions with XtreamForex are what captured my attention. Leverage is important to me as I write a lot of automated strategies and need access to higher leverage for testing / having multiple positions open at a time. Being able to utilize 1:1000 leverage (micro account) without any account maximum balance is something a lot of other brokers do not do. The only catch is, one can only have a total order volume across all open positions of 5 lots (listed on website), however, in talking with support, this number could be requested / increased to 7-8 lots. Considering you can establish multiple MT4 accounts under your profile, this is not too bad, as one can spread funds out to be able to essentially utilize more total volume across all open positions…

With live chat support being able to answer all my trading condition related questions to infer the information above, I ultimately decided to register a company account. After registering, the live chat conversation moved over to a Skype conversation, for which I am now in constant contact with one of their team members dedicated to supporting US customers. From a support perspective. I can say nothing but good things so far…

To test the waters, I sent over $3,000 for an initial deposit via PayPal. While seeming a bit unconventional, as the email for PayPal I would be sending to appeared to be an individual’s address, I still proceeded considering the protection I would get via my bank/VISA card and PayPal. I setup two MT4 accounts in my profile and had $1500 in each. At the end of about 3 weeks in testing some automation, the account saw a positive gain of about $100.

In wanting to test withdraws with XtreamForex, I proceeded to move funds from both MT4 accounts into my profile wallet to perform a withdraw of the complete account balance of around $3100. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars at this moment is because I was told the withdraw cannot be sent via PayPal (to my company card/account) the way it came over (they are supposed to be resolving this issue). At this point I started to get a bit worried, however, it was recommended from support (chatting on skype in real time) we try BTC if possible… Considering I have an account for the same company established with a crypto exchange, we opted for the BTC withdraw option (not my preference tho). Ultimately the BTC withdraw for around $3100 came over to my company account with no problem...

My next test will be to deposit with just crypto (no protection essentially) and perform another withdraw shortly after more profits accumulate.

As of now I would recommend XtreamForex. Support is great, deposit was quick - up and running in less than an hour, withdraw was fast – also less than an hour.

As I will be continuing working with XtreamForex, I will update this review as applicable in the event of anything negative.

Happy trading!

Naina Bisht,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 16, 2021,

Xtream Forex is in no way an international Broker

Be cautious from Xtream Forex as they are not an international forex broker. They dont have customer except from india only Indian staff. So no safety of funds and no safety of Trades executed here only they pose to be an International Brokerage without Global Presence. They will Contact you with Cyprus Number but all their Indian employees contacting you with Cyprus Number while located in india not revealing their real identity.So its not a Transparent Broker as their working style is very mysterious. I did a lot of investigation before investing with them and finally decided not to invest.

Illinois, USA,
Mar 4, 2021,

Great Company, Great Service...

I decided to write this review about XtreamForex. At first when I first created an account at XtreamForex I did not know exactly what to expect from them. Although I did read the information from the company and it sounded good, it was a new company to me and you know how some brokerages really hype things up. I must say that I am very glad I created an account with them. I have not had any problems with the company. Trading is great, deposits and ALL withdrawals have gone like clockwork. Two people that work there are in contact with me via Skype and we chat about trading and other world things and events. They reply back quickly every question I ask and make sure my deposits or withdrawals go through without a hitch. I was surprised how fast my withdrawals have all gone. They have not failed me yet. I can’t be any happier that I am with the super quick and personalized service I am receiving from XtreamForex. I hope this little review helps someone make any decision, one way or another, in joining this brokerage service.

Punjab, Pakistan,
Feb 4, 2021,

I work with xtream along two years and i have excellent experiency with this company the cpmpany staff is too much coperative and the amazing thing i lkie that company the withdraw and deposit is very fast i am very happy to work with this compay.p

Matt,
Maryland, USA,
Dec 1, 2020,

Great Support

The customer support is Top notch.
They are very responsive and timely.
Xtream also has plenty of way's to load
your account when your ready to go live
including bitcoin & PayPal.
The interface is user-friendly and the
transactions didn't take long at all. I was live within 30 mins of funding my account.
Tennessee, USA,
Nov 19, 2020,

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM!
I'm a subscriber. The signals are hyped up garbage. A waste of money. They have you buying at major resistance levels (at the top) and selling at major support (at the bottom). Their strategy is terrible. They do not use the strategy Salah uses on premium. The service is not profitable. They do not show all the losing trades on the free channel. It's no where near 85% win rate like they claim.

Peshawar, Pakistan,
Nov 18, 2020,

I have a good trading experiance with xtreamforex broker

Good staff and quick responce team and fast withdrawl broker have a good experiance with it so far!!! No complains

Uttarakhand, India,
Nov 16, 2020,

Suspicious activity happened on my account without my consent

I have an account with Xtream Forex I started with $300 and made good profits but after somedays i noticed that unwanted trades were opening at the time of high volatility market with that to big volume and against the market, I reported to their account managers but didn't got any resolution so at last after my account washed up due tom this i contacted their so call partners head Miss Nikita and asked for IP address for the orders and she cleverly gave me 4 IP's address in written on mail I specifically asked for MT4 managers journals details of my orders as editing on that is not that easy after so many days and continues approach she gave me an excel sheet containing all my orders details and so much on editing on the IP address as its clearly noticeable, I am from India and no order was executed from an Indian IP.
i am not expecting right now something as mistake was mine that I didn't cross their background and authencity & their regulations i just trusted on friend recommendation, after all this their account manager still approach me for more deposits. I work with many brokers but didn't experience this kind of unprofessionalism where taking money from the client's pocket is only the motive of a company.
I request to all investors to check the authencity of these kind of scumbag brokers who are just rounding off the funds of the investors inspite of throwing them in the real markets.

Bhopal, India,
Nov 11, 2020,

Best broker excellent customer service

It’s been more than a year I am trading with them.
Till now I didn’t get any issues with trading platform, deposit and withdrawal so I highly recommend xtreamforex.
They provide excellent customer service and my relationship manager is always there to help me.
And I always get withdrawal within 12 hrs.
So that’s all we need from a Broker.