XtreamForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 6, 2018

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, future, stocks and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

rajtrader619,
patiala, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

xtreamforex safe broker

Xtreamforex didn't hear the broker 2 year ago , I received many phone calls from them 6 month ago I thought to start with them. I got allot of trouble when I was opening accounts with them. Because they asked me document and bank account statements. After I send them bank statements they said theywneed bank reference letters, this was something new to me. Butin the end i had mt4 login details . Plaform speed are very fast. Spread is very low also. Received my withdrawal in 2 hours everytime . So in the end happy trading . Xtreamforex I will recommend you guys thanks
kvon21,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Jul 8, 2018,

XtreamForex - scam

I worked with this broker approximately for month(from may to june 2018). I have opened the trade account 2108937546.

I have made small deposit -150$. Thanks to succesful transactions I got first profit and withrawed 300$.

The broker executed the withdrawal quickly.Then I increased the trading volume and earned profit again. At the end of June, there were 726$ on my trading account.

After some applyes to withraw my money broker banned my trading account and my account. I writed a lot of mails answering: "where's my money' but he didn't answered yet. Moreover broker banned my chat. I can't open chat window from my notebook (IP-adress ban). I think broker also banned my e-mail.It turned out, that this broker is real rascar. I don't recommend somebody to work with him. Don't believ all positive reviews about this broker.
Rahulforex,
Jaipur, India,
Jul 7, 2018,

Xtreamforex - you can trust this broker

Xtreamforex broker I find it good . 2 years ago I open demo account . that time I was afraid to open an account with them . some trader told me they will run away with client funds and some said they are another market maker , so I didn't open an account with them . but after long researcher 6 month ago I open an account with them , my account number is 2108931287 . so far I am happy because I got withdraw , I have agent account with them and get daily payout , around 6000$ withdraw I had received from them , executions are very fast spread is 0.2 to 0.4 on ecn account . their support need to improved , its not very fast and transfer from wallet to trading account is slow , they need to improve that part , from withdraw and trading I am satisfied . its 5 star from my side
alexster70,
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Jun 30, 2018,

XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!

In late April 2018 I opened a trading account with 2108937705 from this broker.
Made a small deposit. A month later he earned a small profit. He made a withdrawal of 100 dollars. The broker made the withdrawal of money without delay.
I increased the deposit. A month later I earned another $ 1,250.
In mid-June, 2018 I applied for the withdrawal of 300 dollars. Three days later, the broker blocked my trading account and my personal cabinet.
My broker does not respond to my letters. I tried to find out through the chat that the broker blocked the chat window - probably on my ip address, because the chat was working from another computer, but the expert did not answer me.
I do not recommend this broker. XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!
Shivani,
Jan 31, 2018,

Easy and fast execution
I am trading with them from last 6 months , i am working as IB in four brokers but only here I am getting daily IB COMMISSION PAYOUT, I take my IB commission payout everyday in my Neteller Account. My all clients are trading here, they have 24 hours live chat support and good execution no delays in order They have conducted a seminar for me in my city last month and it was very successfull. Now my clients are raising after the seminar. If you need any help or any queries please contact me and register under my IB you will get a good support
Petra Bozdechova,
Czech Republic,
Jan 31, 2018,

strict procedure on legal documentation to open account but overall no problem with execution and withdrawal on Time
anna kilewar,
b.c, Canada,
Jan 30, 2018,

very good services.....very good brokers....happy to have a very good services from them
hassan ali,
Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 14, 2018,

Great Broker with very good team

I can recommend XtreamForex to anyone who wants to learn how to trade. I have received good follow-up from the first contact. David has given me training and advice regarding purchase and marketing follow-up. He is always available and rings after job to explain what is happening to the market. Michael has given me good training in the systems and risk assessment. I have meet the team in Dubai seminar in movinpick hotel . great experience to have talk with the team . I always get withdraw on time Recommend them, greetings Hassan Ali From Dubai
Parwinder singh,
Punjab, India,
Jan 8, 2018,

Very good broker

I am trading with them from 3 month . Support are so so but executions are very fast withdraw are always on time very good broker
Davidchanning,
Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases