XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

Mohali, India,
Jan 3, 2020,

Reliable and Honest Broker

I have been trading with XtreamForex since last three years. Their Execution is pretty fast and withdrawals are faster than expected in working days. They also offer wide range of trading tools, top notch customer support and safety of your funds. In short I on my own experience I can say that I did not face any problem with this broker. Highly Recommend XtreamForex from my side to genuine traders : )

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 24, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

With Regards
XtreamForex Representative
Satkhira, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Dec 10, 2019,

Big Big Scam With News Trading

Hello trader's,
This broker is scam . When you make a big profit you can't withdraw your profit . They will show you any unnecessary conditions. I'm trading with this broker about few months. Let's describe about my problem,
They allow you scalping,news trading etc. But when i make profit in CAD news 07/12/19 and request for withdraw, they rejected my withdraw request. And told me this trade is invalid . And you need to hold this trade 2min and 2pips. But they always told news trading is allowed , scalping allowed . So, if scalping is allowed then why i need to hold my trade 2min and 2pips?? This is big scam , your fund is not safe , beware to this broker.
My wallet id 1009308
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear Mr. PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,
@Fareed97x

With regards to your review and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

As per the investigation we have found that all your withdrawals are processed from our side. You have deposited $35.40 and took withdrawal of $137.40. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew $102 more than your initial deposits.

Moreover please note that there are no pending withdrawals from our side in your account. You already took all your withdrawals even there is no money left in any of your trading account.

Other than this your account is still active and you can trade on your account.

With Regards
XtreamForex Representative
Lucknow, India,
Oct 3, 2019,

Best forex broker

I personally recommend Xtreamforex because of no hidden charges on deposits and withdrawal. Also XtreamForex Customer Support is very polite and helpful; they always give their best to help me.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Client Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 1, 2019,

Swindler....Defrauder.....Knave......Trickster.....

Couple of months back I registered an account with this broker and invested money. As news spike trading is allowed in this broker,based on some favourable news I earned pretty good amount of profit on 7th August'19, but matter of great regret that when I was trying to withdraw my profit they just blocked my all trading accounts ( 2108959246, 2108959250, 2108959251) as well as main wallet (wallet id: 1008474) where my investment & also profits existed. I was just simply astonished!!!!!!!! I already asked explanations through email but they were unable to provide exact valid reason.
Now my question is that...... is there any forex guardian existed to take care of this issue & KICKKKKK OFFFFF this cheap broker from the market?????

Eveybody should aware of it because if clients looser then broker happy but if anyone earn profit this lame broker is not gonna pay.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
We are very sorry for inconvenience, please send an email to our support team along with details. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible!
Mohali, India,
Sep 25, 2019,

Best Forex Broker

Hi, my name is Anchal and I am a trader at xtreamforex. Join this broker for fast execution and excellent customer support. Always available to answer your queries and give valuable suggestions. I recommended this broker to all investors and clients who wants to succeed in forex market.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
Jashore, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 23, 2019,

GOOD BROKER

The issue with the broker is resolved and Mr. Abhijit Roy helped me a lot and explained me about the terms and conditions which were not followed when i traded before. All good with the broker now

Aug 9, 2019 - 1 Star Very very big scamer they cannot pay my withdraw 10k usd please avoid all forex trader this is very big scamer. Not only Pay but also they block my wallet and trading account. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019 Dear Client

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 27, 2019,

100% Scam Broker

I wanted to file a case with this broker earlier, but the broker requested me and was delayed for about a month. And now my profit dollars have blocked my account without giving me. They provide great support if the customer loses. But gaining no more support. The broker is no longer contacting me.
So my humble request to you is that my fair dollar gets me from this fraudulent broker.

Name: Sohag Hossain
My Account/Wallet Id :989212
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:

Hà Nội, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2019,

Good broker, they have good spread and good rebate. There is no problem with the withdrawal, it fast and easy. I am vietamese, but i think the company should have vietnamese on website and local banks to withdraw

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:
Dear Client

Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!

Regard
XtreamForex
Pakistan,
Nov 30, 2018,

very very big scamer thy cannot py my withdraw 5k usd please avoid all forex tader this is very big scamer
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Client

we are very sorry for inconvenience , can you please tell me your Xtream ID along with your trading account number , so we will look into your account

Mohali, Punjab, India,
Nov 16, 2018,

One of Best Forex Broker

Hello my name is anu and i have been trading from last three years. Two years ago one of my friend recommended me xtreamforex broker for forex trading. I joined xtreamforex before two years ago and m highly satisfied your trade execution speed and honesty of big deposit withdraw transaction. Want to say thanks for your valuable services....

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Clients

Thank you fro subbmiting your review here , your feedback is important to us

Regard