XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 19, 2020,

Profit Removed 4000026

Wallet ID : 210712

I joined this broker a long time ago Mon, Sep 26, 2016.

After few deposited i did try for win but unfortunately i lost so that time i decided to quite . after few days account manager connected me on Phone and said for deposit and start again... but due to Market situation i decided to wait ...

After a long period i deposited again this broker $100 via Skrill and made Profits..

But after few trades Company Disabled my account , i transferred my funds to wallet which screenshot attached.

My Balance around $3200.

I requested withdraw via Email for Process it and during this period i connected on live chat after withdraw request later they changed my account to In active.

when i talked on chat they said wait 24hrs for receive response. and after 24hrs they just return my deposited $100 and i got this email..

Hope you are well !!
This email is to inform you that we have processed withdrawal of your Initial amount.
Due to some reason we cannot continue with your trading activities in this wallet.

While everything was ok and verified.

I am waiting for process my rest of money $3100.

IF i get it i will update...

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your initial amount was refunded back the same day after your confirmation.

You were using the EA that breached our Terms of Trading. You were well aware that use of EA can block your account but still you use EA which breached the trading terms.

All the details were sent to client and send withdrawal back with his own confirmation.

Regards
India, India,
May 19, 2020,

No attention to client concerns, hiding information, no support.

I started trading with this broker on recommendation of a close friend and soon realized that I have made a mistake. They charge unreasonably high swaps and did not move the account to swap free until I planned to quit trading. The sales manager assigned to me has absolutely no idea of trading and doesn’t listen to client concerns at all. She just repeats a certain script which serves no purpose and gets the conversation no where. Upon my efforts of taking the query to someone sensible, they just found it better to release me as a client. Considering the inappropriate trade practices I also decided to withdraw.

My issue was with an order execution in US30. It is an old case and I have written so many emails and WhatsApp messages but no proper response at all.

Account number: 2108966296 (suspended)
Order number: #20250197

The order was a Sell order and was set with an SL price of 22808.00 and it was closed at 22797.44. I understand that there is slippage in execution and it can be in either direction but I have full rights to see tick prices by which the order was executed.

As it was a Sell order, it closed by Ask price; however, the charts only show Bid price on MT4. To my disappointment, everytime I asked for the ticks (Bid and Ask) for closing of the order, they kept providing the OHLC levels which are again only based on Bid prices and they did not show me correct Ask prices. If they see the query here, they may now send any ticks as Ask price but those are not at all trustworthy.

Thi was about the order. Now if we see their regulations, they do not have credible regulator that regulates fair business practice.

This broker and especially the sales representative Nikita have been so disappointing. I wanted to highlight this issue long time before but the broker tried hard that I shouldn’t report it. Did not give any support but wanted to get away clean.

This is the worst broker ever with no proper liquidity partner, no execution venue. Even if there is any execution venue and LP on paper, then those are just on paper. They execute all the orders within their company and trade against their clients. Unreasonably high swaps and absolutely irresponsible sales team with no customer service team at all. Because I never got to hear from a customer service representative, I can confirm it. Moreover, as soon as withdrew the remaining money, they stopped contacting because they knew they do not have answers to my questions.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Kartik,

As per our your review we have done investigation on the trading account 2108966296 and found that this account is completely active. For Proof we have attached screenshot of your account statement.
ALL FILES EXPIRED - aconvert.com only retains files for 1-2 hours

For second concern that is order number #20250197 proper information was sent to you in email which we got from our liquidity provider. For proof again i have attached the screenshot of email in which reply was sent. Here is the url of image: https://s4.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/a3hpz-5nhwa.jpg

This was cleary mentioned that due to low liquidity in the market at that time SL was not taken.

Regards
Noapara ,abhanagar, jessore, Bangladesh,
Feb 25, 2020,

Good broker

I apologise for my review , i have misunderstood the trading concept.
Xtreamforex Broker was nowhere wrong, they have already given my withdrawal and profit too.
I am operating my trading with them now again , i have resume my work.
I recommend this broker for future also.

Feb 19, 2020 - 1 Star My wallet I'd :- 989852
My mt4 account:- 2108958096
I started trading with this broker since 6 months. When I make a good profit they blocked my account without any reason. Don't confuse with their false 5 star rating , they are employee of this scam broker. Don't trade with this broker . Your money is not safe . They are not a good regulated broker . You don't back your money. Even your original deposit.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Md shafikul islam,

We are glad that you understood the concept and realize your mistake. Thanks for recommending us and sharing your review with community. This review made our day!

Kaifi khan,
Lucknow, India,
Feb 20, 2020,

Best broker team I have never ever met .

Hello Everyone
My name is khan. I have been trading with XtreamForex from a long time and after experiencing all of their services I can say that this broker really upgraded their system of working. When I joined I was in doubt but now I can say that you must register with XtreamForex and start trading. Their execution, support, spreads and trading products all are of top quality. Well Done and best wishes to the whole team of XtreamForex!

Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience with XtreamForex. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,

We have already replied for your complaint in email and you have accepted that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading. We have screenshot of your email in which you have accepted your mistake: LINK TO IMAGE CONTAINING REVIEWER'S EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

An artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request of clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• As an example, you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 3,075 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 4,350 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 1,275 USD more than your initial deposits. We already have given the withdrawal of your genuine profit.

With Regards,
punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

i deposited 25k and has been traded on VIP account in this broker. I have to say that this broker is very good and i am very happy with them. The commission for ecn account only 1$/lot - its very cheap, with this condition i make more profit and withdraw it, i still trading with XtreamForex....

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

Good broker

i am from vietnam, i traded with xtreamforex for 2 years, very good broker and good payment. The spread is good and the staffs here are very supportive. I met with the company CEO, he is an knowledgeable and reliable man.

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Jan 31, 2020,

They do not pay. Liar, Turns off ID when the quantity is profitable.

They do not pay. He keeps ponding and then block without notice. Does not interact with anyone. I have all these proofs..
I'm making $ 1500 profit. Giving me $ 190 withdraw. ID closed the next day. I want to know what they answer. Nobody makes contact. Some of you please
Do not open Xtream ID.
I want justice.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 27, 2020:
Dear Nazmal Hossain,

We have already replied for your complaint in email that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading.

Moreover there is an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• You managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.
• With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 110 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 190 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 80 USD more than your initial deposits.

Due to invalid trades you breached the company's Term and Conditions. As we had warned you that your trading style did not match our terms, you continuously breaching terms after notification that is why we block your account.

Mumbai, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

good Broker

Hi I am santosh gupta From Mumbai I am trading with Xstreamforex.com in sins last 6 Month i dont have ant problem with this Broker , They give Proper withdrwal in 24 Hours