XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Peshawar, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2017,

Fake Broker total scam stay away. please add them in the list of scam brokers.

This is Wasim Khattak my mt4 account number is 1000416. I opened a sell position in gbp/jpy at 142.87 with .70 volume with SL of 142.60 and when gbpjpy came to140.90 my profit in this trade was 1200$ something. But after 5 hours my trade automatically converted to buy position and SL placed 142.60 and all positions closed with -565 debit. Auto trade converted to buy and SL placed 142.60 this is also a problem how this is possible that 142.60 is SL and trade is closed on 140.95 why sl never hit. it is clear that there is some technical problem or they have done it itself. i also sent them my trading history and log files in which they can clearly see SL is 142.60 and trade is closed on 140.95. Their representative here in Pakistan is the most stupid person. they done this with allot more clients.
9 month gone but they are not replying my single email. i m still sending emails to them every month but very disappointed.

Oct 16, 2017 - No Rating fake broker total scam they had taken my 3000$ and no reply from support for 9 months. i have proofs plz contact me if u can do anything in this case. i need my money back.
Awais,
Multan, Pakistan,
Dec 21, 2017,

very bad and cheater broker

i was trading with them since 1 year.till 16 of august i saw that they have removed my account and now i even can not login .Mt4 says wrong id and password,upon asking from them they say they will reply in 24 hours.i am waiting since 3 months
Yousuf,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2017,

My experience is great,working with Xtream for 1 year, withdrawal in 24 hours, IB commission payout daily,great execution and reasonable spreads. Just need to follow their terms and conditions. Thumbs Up.

rahul bhatiya ,
fatehgarh shaib , India,
Dec 28, 2017,

i have been working with them from last 6 month . my 10 clients working with them . i am getting ib commission withdraw everyday , spread are very good clients are very happy to trade with them . to be honest 5 out of 5 to them

Indonesia,
Dec 28, 2017,

I have good experience with this broker. I do not care about a bit of a bad review. because it actually happens to every broker in small quantities. I found this broker with good service. professional payment methods. as long as I do not have any problems, then I stay here

Pras,
Indonesia,
Dec 29, 2017,

After waiting for several days......Today my withdraw has been processed by xtreamforex.....
Thank You.....

nazim ali shekh,
india, India,
Jan 3, 2018,

xtream forex broker is not gave me withdrow my account no 1000466/8769.48$ and2108927338/12918.53$ 08/09/2018 to many time requested but no gave my withdrow and I will chat the team then why my account will not withdrow team will asking me your transfer is internal i will checking but checking not completed on present time and company all chats link is bloked will send money mail sport team partners team but no any replay by broker I any person feel it is wrong so the will contact me my mail id and phone no my no is 9794144499
benidorm, Spain,
Jan 3, 2018,

Happy with the services with good transparency

Great Seminar ...great execution , all my clients are very happy to trade with xtreamforex , EVERYDAY IB COMMISSION PAYOUT .. Great service....great recommendation

Mohali , India,
Jan 5, 2018,

One of the best brokers i have found in india

i have trade with them since 2016 i dont have any problem with them . i have agent account with this broker , i am geeting my commission on daily basis . dont have any proble, with the withdraw some times its took 2 day for withdraw other wise its procced on same day , support are very good , spread is 1.4 and 1.6 on euro usd , there are no requte on news times , order place very quick , if you guys want to trade with them from india and iahev dought in mind please contact me , i can help you to start trading at the moment i have found xtreamforex is best broker in india , after my other broker.

Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases