XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Arsal,
Javed, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2016,

This is relatively a very new broker and I decided to try their platform as they are providing ECN accounts. Orders execution is alright and no issue is faced so far.
My routine is such like that I cannot be in front of my laptop all the time but thanks to their Mobile trading platform that operates smoothly. They are good and I wish them best.

MD Rocky Hasan,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 30, 2016,

Very good new broker, i appreciate them as a starter and good service provider.

Good facilities and great service so far i found in a Forex Broker. The thing that i appreciate them as a starter. Moreover the trade execution was really faster than my last few Forex Brokers. Made good profit without any intervention by the broker and withdraw was as fast as the deposit. A high five. I wish this broker a great future ahead.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

xTreamForex

I believe and as I sure when I tread with them they told me we are old company and now we change it, but when I open the account there something happens to lost all my deposit that time.

but you know something, I don't care about the money if it is not returned back, but the way how they are working they have to stop it and get them to police as they will play with other people after me.

and that make the big problem with the true of trading in forex.

as when we talk with my friends they told me they are P*** sh***t, and they are playing with the people and there is no true.

in case if we keep quiet about them and not follow the owner and get back the money as he plays with people.

and I have approval about them how they play with us.

Mar 3, 2017 - No Rating we wish to them a good luck but as per chat with support, the Company found before 12 years and they change the name from “Grand Investing Limited” to "Xtream Forex".
and for more information, I was so tired of looking for the rules about withdrawal, but I don't find it till now, but when you need to know how to deposit you can find it front of you direct.

My Question: what is the rules of withdrawal?
can I withdrawal after 2 weeks within not more than 10 - 20 trading?
and why they are not put it next to the deposit so, it will be so clear for everyone.

India,
Apr 13, 2017,

very bad broker.....all guys from this broker they are cheater, calling to us via skype call, if you will deposit they do manupulation in MT4 execution. running market making broker.

please be aware and i filed the complian against this broker, they are cheater, scammer

Junaid Iqbal,
Pakistan,
Apr 15, 2017,

A good emerging Broker as their support & help is very quick if you face any problem. I have never face any withdrawals problem nor deposit problem . The speed of order execution is really fast that is awesome for my super scalping strategy.

Pakistan,
May 6, 2017,

I am using Xtreamforex for over 6 months now had no problem with them, have a good performance and very tight spreads in trading platform. There is one more good thing about them is that we can use any EA for trading and that is no problem for broker.

dublin, Ireland,
May 14, 2017,

excellent Broker!

excellent broker. i am very much satisfied with the overall performance. Low Spreads and fast withdrawals. i recommend xtreamforex.

China,
May 16, 2017,

Xtreamforex.com is very good broker , i have been trading with them from last 6 month ,i participate in demo contest and i win 200 $ prize , they transfer the amount into my trading account and i had withdraw the amount without any terms, execution is very good , but the customer support is bit slow , they they always help me, i have 6 years experience , but this is good broker , they will do good in future as i can see

May 23, 2017,

I have started forex trading since 2009. And indeed many good brokers. However for me, Xtreamforex broker worth to be considered as a broker that provides comfort and service to traders. Starting from the order execution with 50ms. I can do scalping or using EA with freely because there is no restrictions on forex trading strategies. With the protection of negative balance so I do not have to worry because protect my account from reach a negative balance. I like trading in Xtreamforex.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 16, 2017,

Scam, fortified trade, trade dispute ongoing

CAUTION. Scam suspected:
My trading account with them is 1000943 and I suspect they have fortified a trade by changing a sell order with over 1000 USD into a buy order on 15th August and trigger a margin stop out.

Screenshot shared:
Note there is no chance on Earth I could buy EURZAR on 15th AUG at 15.92068 but it was my sell price on 11th AUGUST
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2017,

Fake Broker total scam stay away. please add them in the list of scam brokers.

This is Wasim Khattak my mt4 account number is 1000416. I opened a sell position in gbp/jpy at 142.87 with .70 volume with SL of 142.60 and when gbpjpy came to140.90 my profit in this trade was 1200$ something. But after 5 hours my trade automatically converted to buy position and SL placed 142.60 and all positions closed with -565 debit. Auto trade converted to buy and SL placed 142.60 this is also a problem how this is possible that 142.60 is SL and trade is closed on 140.95 why sl never hit. it is clear that there is some technical problem or they have done it itself. i also sent them my trading history and log files in which they can clearly see SL is 142.60 and trade is closed on 140.95. Their representative here in Pakistan is the most stupid person. they done this with allot more clients.
9 month gone but they are not replying my single email. i m still sending emails to them every month but very disappointed.

Oct 16, 2017 - No Rating fake broker total scam they had taken my 3000$ and no reply from support for 9 months. i have proofs plz contact me if u can do anything in this case. i need my money back.
Awais,
Multan, Pakistan,
Dec 21, 2017,

very bad and cheater broker

i was trading with them since 1 year.till 16 of august i saw that they have removed my account and now i even can not login .Mt4 says wrong id and password,upon asking from them they say they will reply in 24 hours.i am waiting since 3 months
Yousuf,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2017,

My experience is great,working with Xtream for 1 year, withdrawal in 24 hours, IB commission payout daily,great execution and reasonable spreads. Just need to follow their terms and conditions. Thumbs Up.

rahul bhatiya ,
fatehgarh shaib , India,
Dec 28, 2017,

i have been working with them from last 6 month . my 10 clients working with them . i am getting ib commission withdraw everyday , spread are very good clients are very happy to trade with them . to be honest 5 out of 5 to them

Dec 28, 2017,

I have good experience with this broker. I do not care about a bit of a bad review. because it actually happens to every broker in small quantities. I found this broker with good service. professional payment methods. as long as I do not have any problems, then I stay here

Pras,
Dec 29, 2017,

After waiting for several days......Today my withdraw has been processed by xtreamforex.....
Thank You.....

nazim ali shekh,
india, India,
Jan 3, 2018,

xtream forex broker is not gave me withdrow my account no 1000466/8769.48$ and2108927338/12918.53$ 08/09/2018 to many time requested but no gave my withdrow and I will chat the team then why my account will not withdrow team will asking me your transfer is internal i will checking but checking not completed on present time and company all chats link is bloked will send money mail sport team partners team but no any replay by broker I any person feel it is wrong so the will contact me my mail id and phone no my no is 9794144499
benidorm, Spain,
Jan 3, 2018,

Happy with the services with good transparency

Great Seminar ...great execution , all my clients are very happy to trade with xtreamforex , EVERYDAY IB COMMISSION PAYOUT .. Great service....great recommendation

Mohali , India,
Jan 5, 2018,

One of the best brokers i have found in india

i have trade with them since 2016 i dont have any problem with them . i have agent account with this broker , i am geeting my commission on daily basis . dont have any proble, with the withdraw some times its took 2 day for withdraw other wise its procced on same day , support are very good , spread is 1.4 and 1.6 on euro usd , there are no requte on news times , order place very quick , if you guys want to trade with them from india and iahev dought in mind please contact me , i can help you to start trading at the moment i have found xtreamforex is best broker in india , after my other broker.

Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases

Punjab, India,
Jan 8, 2018,

Very good broker

I am trading with them from 3 month . Support are so so but executions are very fast withdraw are always on time very good broker

Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 14, 2018,

Great Broker with very good team

I can recommend XtreamForex to anyone who wants to learn how to trade. I have received good follow-up from the first contact. David has given me training and advice regarding purchase and marketing follow-up. He is always available and rings after job to explain what is happening to the market. Michael has given me good training in the systems and risk assessment. I have meet the team in Dubai seminar in movinpick hotel . great experience to have talk with the team . I always get withdraw on time Recommend them, greetings Hassan Ali From Dubai

b.c, Canada,
Jan 30, 2018,

very good services.....very good brokers....happy to have a very good services from them

Petra Bozdechova,
Czech Republic,
Jan 31, 2018,

strict procedure on legal documentation to open account but overall no problem with execution and withdrawal on Time

Shivani,
Jan 31, 2018,

Easy and fast execution
I am trading with them from last 6 months , i am working as IB in four brokers but only here I am getting daily IB COMMISSION PAYOUT, I take my IB commission payout everyday in my Neteller Account. My all clients are trading here, they have 24 hours live chat support and good execution no delays in order They have conducted a seminar for me in my city last month and it was very successfull. Now my clients are raising after the seminar. If you need any help or any queries please contact me and register under my IB you will get a good support