XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

India,
Apr 13, 2017,

very bad broker.....all guys from this broker they are cheater, calling to us via skype call, if you will deposit they do manupulation in MT4 execution. running market making broker.

please be aware and i filed the complian against this broker, they are cheater, scammer

Mohali , India,
Jan 5, 2018,

One of the best brokers i have found in india

i have trade with them since 2016 i dont have any problem with them . i have agent account with this broker , i am geeting my commission on daily basis . dont have any proble, with the withdraw some times its took 2 day for withdraw other wise its procced on same day , support are very good , spread is 1.4 and 1.6 on euro usd , there are no requte on news times , order place very quick , if you guys want to trade with them from india and iahev dought in mind please contact me , i can help you to start trading at the moment i have found xtreamforex is best broker in india , after my other broker.

Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases

Yousuf,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2017,

My experience is great,working with Xtream for 1 year, withdrawal in 24 hours, IB commission payout daily,great execution and reasonable spreads. Just need to follow their terms and conditions. Thumbs Up.

rahul bhatiya ,
fatehgarh shaib , India,
Dec 28, 2017,

i have been working with them from last 6 month . my 10 clients working with them . i am getting ib commission withdraw everyday , spread are very good clients are very happy to trade with them . to be honest 5 out of 5 to them

Oct 27, 2018,

Very Good broker to introduce clients n best Execution

This is my take on xtreamforex after reading the reviews here, i was trading with xtreamforex from last 10 months now, i have 50 clients accounts here and on daily basis i am making deposits and getting all withdrawals on time. I have VIP account , i have zero spread account with only 6$ commission deduction on all pairs of Fx.

I need BTC and INDICES to trade and xtream have both and giving me very good IB commissions on that also, my ib commission is daily payout.

What I would really to see in Xtream is that btc cryptos market is closed in weekends while its open on weekends on some other places, i will be looking here that they will also enable it so we can trade in weekend also. I will be looking for good ib commissions and more less spreads. I hope Xtream representatives are here and will be reviewing my views as well. My account number is 2108944949. Will be looking for higher commisisons in future.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Oliver Adams

Thanks for your valuable feedback , we are very happy that you are ennying trading with you , we wishes many more years with you

Best Regards
Xtreamforex
Pakistan,
Nov 30, 2018,

very very big scamer thy cannot py my withdraw 5k usd please avoid all forex tader this is very big scamer
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Client

we are very sorry for inconvenience , can you please tell me your Xtream ID along with your trading account number , so we will look into your account

Best Regards
Xtreamforex
Pras,
Indonesia,
Dec 29, 2017,

After waiting for several days......Today my withdraw has been processed by xtreamforex.....
Thank You.....

Petra Bozdechova,
Czech Republic,
Jan 31, 2018,

strict procedure on legal documentation to open account but overall no problem with execution and withdrawal on Time

Shivani,
Jan 31, 2018,

Easy and fast execution
I am trading with them from last 6 months , i am working as IB in four brokers but only here I am getting daily IB COMMISSION PAYOUT, I take my IB commission payout everyday in my Neteller Account. My all clients are trading here, they have 24 hours live chat support and good execution no delays in order They have conducted a seminar for me in my city last month and it was very successfull. Now my clients are raising after the seminar. If you need any help or any queries please contact me and register under my IB you will get a good support