The Inner Circle Trader review: Is ICT a legit or scam forex trading mentor?

4.182 • 75 REVIEWS
Michael J. Huddleston
Updated: Nov 13, 2022
TheInnerCircleTrader.com

5 star the Inner Circle Trader review by Vin_7, New Zealand

I’ve been through ICT’s mentorship and I was just blown away after each video I watched. Michael talks a lot but if you can look pass that and try to understand everything he’s saying, and put in the time.. you will be successful as a forex trader, it’s almost guaranteed.
Read more traders reviews

What is the Inner Circle Trader?

The Inner Circle Trader or ICT is a private fourm and a popular trading YouTube channel created by Michael J. Huddleston.

Michael describes himself as "the Mentor of your Mentor." His trading mentorship and educational video materials date back to 2017. The Inner Circle teaches about price action, technical analysis, using patterns, scalping, session trading, swing trading, risk management, and psychology.

Please read Inner Circle Trader Reviews below and share experiences with this forex trading mentor.

4.182 • 75 REVIEWS

A
Anonymous
Perth, Australia,
May 4, 2022,

Website abandoned?

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
There is no paid for mentorship available only links to youtube video's? Website abandoned?
F
Illinois, USA,
Feb 16, 2022,

My trading is next effin' level because of ICT

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I've been watching ICT for two years now on YouTube. I finally had my "aha" moment as to what his concepts are teaching me. I can now trade with 100% certainty as to where the market will likely reach for. No one has been able to make me as good as seeing the markets for what they are as Michael has.

You must work hard, study your butt off, and take meticulous notes. But it will pay off.
J
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 17, 2022,

unfair first review am here to set the record straight

I gave ict a unfair review the first time. I found many strategies that worked outside the ict realm but nothing compares. I had to re-watch the content to understand. My desire to make money out of the market were the walls preventing me from learning. ict concepts needs discipline hard work to understand the framework. Without it any one would get lost in the vast amount of information provided by ict. I'm honored to have learned. To the nay sayers... Every information which OB to use and which once to skip is given. If you understand the framework your mind will be at ease while analyzing the markets and opening your position. Michael is the best mentor out there.

Jul 2, 2020 - 1 Star My journey began 2014/15 when his materials were free. I believed all that was taught. Yet i felt i missed something and took 2018 mentorship. Before i took the mentorship i was in an ict group trying to solve the supposedly ict puzzle. And we agreed to join the mentorship and share our understanding and help each other. I quickly realized that in the weekly commentary ict always gave you two possibilities of the market direction which is the way he safes himself from bad calls. But at that time i didn't see through the false narrative just yet. At that time in my blind believe i was being taught to trade with the banks, so be still and let the master teach. When i finished the concepts i was as lost as i were before the Market Maker series. I had seasonal wins which in those moment i felt like a trading God cause i was trading with the smart money. But in the long term i realized that i had more losses than profits. Paid an extra 25USD to get the charter member material. Maybe it's in there. So it became obvious i was duped by mr ICT the trading God himself. Some part of me still wanted to believe but i quickly started to look around when i saw our ict study group were failing and i'm glad i did. I manage to get out of the box that ict puts you in. Cause that is what he does. he puts you in a box where he is the master where,you are wrong and he is right. You are being mind raped and still you are wrong. Break and retest beats every single one of ict concepts. Don't believe me? Backtest it. Don't waste your time with ict. You are believing in something that isn't there. Break and retest 4life from a former devoted ict believer.
V
Auckland, New Zealand,
Oct 26, 2021,

10 out of 5 stars if I could

Service use: Other Length of use: over 1 Year

I started off with babypips then another year with a bunch of retail forex gurus who teach the same old rinse and repeat retail stuff. Even the best ones you can name, I’ve sat through their courses, it’s all bs.

I studied ICT’s content because of Shaun Lee (AstroFX) and my god I’m so grateful for it.

I will never look back at retail trader stuff anymore, Michael, you’re a blessing. The tools you’ve equipped us with, we can literally run hedge funds. I can tell where price is likely to head towards for the next few months, I know where price is going to go to each hour of the day, and much more… it’s bizarre.

Michael if you see this, I’m just hoping you won’t share all this knowledge to more people. Please, it’s just too good ;)

Thank you Michael.
D
norway, Norway,
Sep 26, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Ict is not the best but the best of the best it is hard not to be profitable.he deserves 6 stars.
Page 1 of 17

Is TheInnerCircleTrader a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if TheInnerCircleTrader is a good forex education company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13001/theinnercircletrader-forex-training

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent TheInnerCircleTrader community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/theinnercircletrader/

What is TheInnerCircleTrader?

TheInnerCircleTrader is a Forex Education company founded by Michael J. Huddleston.

TheInnerCircleTrader offers mentorship services where traders can pay a monthly fee to learn trading knowledge from TheInnerCircleTrader.

How is TheInnerCircleTrader mentorship payment paid?

TheInnerCircleTrader mentorship is charged on a 12-month base. The payment can be paid through 12 installments.

Where is TheInnerCircleTrader located?

TheInnerCircleTrader is founded by Michael J. Huddleston from the United States.

Does TheInnerCircleTrader offer video courses?

Yes. TheInnerCircleTrader offers over 100 video courses.