The Inner Circle Trader review: Is ICT a legit or scam forex trading mentor?

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Jan 18, 2022 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?

5 star the Inner Circle Trader review by Vin_7, New Zealand

I’ve been through ICT’s mentorship and I was just blown away after each video I watched. Michael talks a lot but if you can look pass that and try to understand everything he’s saying, and put in the time.. you will be successful as a forex trader, it’s almost guaranteed.
Read more traders reviews

What is the Inner Circle Trader?

The Inner Circle Trader or ICT is a private fourm and a popular trading YouTube channel created by Michael J. Huddleston.

Michael describes himself as "the Mentor of your Mentor." His trading mentorship and educational video materials date back to 2017. The Inner Circle teaches about price action, technical analysis, using patterns, scalping, session trading, swing trading, risk management, and psychology.

Please read Inner Circle Trader Reviews below and share experiences with this forex trading mentor.

The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 17, 2022,

unfair first review am here to set the record straight

I gave ict a unfair review the first time. I found many strategies that worked outside the ict realm but nothing compares. I had to re-watch the content to understand. My desire to make money out of the market were the walls preventing me from learning. ict concepts needs discipline hard work to understand the framework. Without it any one would get lost in the vast amount of information provided by ict. I'm honored to have learned. To the nay sayers... Every information which OB to use and which once to skip is given. If you understand the framework your mind will be at ease while analyzing the markets and opening your position. Michael is the best mentor out there.

Jul 2, 2020 - 1 Star My journey began 2014/15 when his materials were free. I believed all that was taught. Yet i felt i missed something and took 2018 mentorship. Before i took the mentorship i was in an ict group trying to solve the supposedly ict puzzle. And we agreed to join the mentorship and share our understanding and help each other. I quickly realized that in the weekly commentary ict always gave you two possibilities of the market direction which is the way he safes himself from bad calls. But at that time i didn't see through the false narrative just yet. At that time in my blind believe i was being taught to trade with the banks, so be still and let the master teach. When i finished the concepts i was as lost as i were before the Market Maker series. I had seasonal wins which in those moment i felt like a trading God cause i was trading with the smart money. But in the long term i realized that i had more losses than profits. Paid an extra 25USD to get the charter member material. Maybe it's in there. So it became obvious i was duped by mr ICT the trading God himself. Some part of me still wanted to believe but i quickly started to look around when i saw our ict study group were failing and i'm glad i did. I manage to get out of the box that ict puts you in. Cause that is what he does. he puts you in a box where he is the master where,you are wrong and he is right. You are being mind raped and still you are wrong. Break and retest beats every single one of ict concepts. Don't believe me? Backtest it. Don't waste your time with ict. You are believing in something that isn't there. Break and retest 4life from a former devoted ict believer.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Oct 26, 2021,

10 out of 5 stars if I could

I started off with babypips then another year with a bunch of retail forex gurus who teach the same old rinse and repeat retail stuff. Even the best ones you can name, I’ve sat through their courses, it’s all bs.

I studied ICT’s content because of Shaun Lee (AstroFX) and my god I’m so grateful for it.

I will never look back at retail trader stuff anymore, Michael, you’re a blessing. The tools you’ve equipped us with, we can literally run hedge funds. I can tell where price is likely to head towards for the next few months, I know where price is going to go to each hour of the day, and much more… it’s bizarre.

Michael if you see this, I’m just hoping you won’t share all this knowledge to more people. Please, it’s just too good ;)

Thank you Michael.
norway, Norway,
Sep 26, 2021,

Ict is not the best but the best of the best it is hard not to be profitable.he deserves 6 stars.

Clint,
North Carolina, USA,
Sep 2, 2021,

Best Mentor

I have learned more about price action and the markets from Michael in the last year than in the previous 12 years of trading. Do yourself a favor and listen and learn from him. He might just change your life.

South africa, South Africa,
Aug 27, 2021,

Just note to express my gratitude for the passionate indepth learnings. I lost my job...have been from pillar to post trying to grasp forex..scammed as well.. lost a lot of money..then I found you on an online mentorship program. WOW!!!. MAY GOD bless you for the help.
Ran,
Mann, Australia,
Aug 14, 2021,

Spend the time to learn and you will see progress

You may not like the way that he teaches, but his teachings work, and what some may call rambling, I call it being thorough. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank him and wish him and his students continued success!

texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2021,

Father of the next wave

Dear Michael,
I do not know if you will ever see this, but you changed my life. When i was 6 months out of high school, I was obligated to live on the streets in my car because of family issues. I sold dr*gs, r*bbed houses, and just about every wrong thing you could think of. I was boy that was very hurt from a lifetime of negligence. This does not excuse my actions, nor do i approve of them but it is in that context where the story is beautiful. After nothing could fill it and a couple years later, I finally asked Jesus for some help...

Then you came into the picture, I had been "trading" for a few years but when you found me everything changed. 6 months later, closest to God and under your teachings I became a professional trader... The youngest ever from what I have been informed. 21 years old...
My progress was not earthly, but neither is our trading knowledge. Mike you said it would take 4 years to learn (which is fair).
But the one who sent you, sent me, and my ability to learn was radicalized. I moved to Texas to start a fund, I made a promise to you and God, I am going to keep it.
You have a family to take care of, I do not. I know you heart and it's intentions, I know what you would do if others were not attached, but you can't risk their safety. I promise you, I will use this power for good.

Mr. H, you walked so I could run, you'll know who I am in time.

-br
asuncion, Paraguay,
Apr 13, 2021,

I have been studying these concepts, due to the free content and my research and after a while I can attest that the precision is unique. Michael's teachings are great.

Mar 9, 2021,

Trainer of Trainers

My observation affirms it that Michael Huddleston is one of the greatest mentors of all time. Almost all the good mentors have learnt something from him at one point or the other.

Pennsylvania, USA,
Jan 18, 2021,

Deep Analysis of the Forex Market

I am just completing the mentorship with ICT and it has been intense. It is not for those who are looking for a quick set of setups to become a profitable trader. It is for those who want to know how and why and learn to make trade calls on their own without someone telling them when, which direction, what price to enter and exit. Michael has genuine interest in us as students and our success.

If I had to point out a weakness, it would be his tendency to be longwinded...about things other than price action. But, I can endure that for the depth and accuracy of the material and the method. A second weakness of the mentorship would be his inability to interact personally with us as traders. We really have no access to him in a timely manner. You can email him but it may be a long time till you get a response. His Facebook community keeps you up to date with him, but you cannot add a comment or a question so there is really no effective way to communicate with him. This is an area where the mentorship and service could be improved.

Those things said, this has undoubtedly been the most effective and most accurate training and teaching I have yet to go through as a Trader. And, I've gone through the MTI Institute, Naked Forex, BTMM, and others. I went through all his free Youtube material prior to the mentorship and am just about to complete the mentorship. I look forward to the next phase, being a charter member. There is no additional fee required of charter members once they complete their 12 payments for the mentorship, plus 1 for entrance into the charter membership. I became profitable very early in the mentorship and that has continued to this day. I consider it an excellent value for the money I've invested in this education. You must be committed to the learning however, or it will be a waste of your money because it is intense and thorough...so prepare for that and become an expert!