The Inner Circle Trader Review

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?
The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 21, 2020,

incredible mentor, effective, insightful, entertaining and sincere.

I am now in my 6th month of mentorship and let me tell you, I vastly underestimated the amount of material and information that I would going to get.

The sheer amount of knowledge Michael is trying to dump into our heads is staggering; thirty years of learning compressed into one. Not only that, but hours and hours of example after example. Even at 6 months, my eyes are starting to open up and I can see some things happening before they unfold. While I still think I'm a year or so away before I'll risk live funds, I am going to get there armed with the knowledge Michael has provided.

Some people complain that he's "too wordy" or "not concise", but there is just so much information that you have to go back and watch the materials multiple times to catch everything that he is saying, because he says so much that is valuable.

Make no mistake - this program is not a "here's the magic bullet". This program is a comprehensive program to teach that requires a sincere and great level of effort on your part or you will not learn how to put the principles to action.

I'm now going back to month 1 and repeating the material now that I have a better understanding of what I was watching.

And it's just not the lessons. There are weekly commentaries that show us the principles in action and even give new lessons.

If anything, the price for the course is far undervalued for what is being offered.

I wish I had found out about this several years ago

John,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Sep 16, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX MENTOR IN THE GAME

To be honest ICT has the best understanding of the market than any other forex educator out there. His teachings are based on pure price action and his teaching methods DO NO REQUIRE LAZY PEOPLE. The problem with most people is thinking that they will get a SECRET SAUCE of the MARKET and just like that start trading like Him. If you just study what he teaches on the first month only you can make a career out of it TRUST ME. To fully understand his teachings, you need to be patient, dial back your expectation and work with what you are given. To those who would like to join his mentorship but unsure of the kind of teachings they will get, just spend your time on the free content from youtube, study the market using the market and then decide for yourself.

Manchester, CT, USA,
Sep 14, 2020,

A great Mentor

this is a second review of ICT. to be honest i said some pretty terrible things about Michael that I knew to be false. For one I said his trading was the same as Wyckoff. Honestly I made that up im familiar with Wyckoff and ICTs material is much different and much more complete. His concepts are a unique perspective on institutional price action and the interbank price delivery algorithms.
Every single week he puts out two videos and sometimes more. So in essence you go through a year of core training which teaches you most of the concepts but then you get the market reciews where Michael teaches you how to apply them to the markets.

His concepts are highly effective and highly accurate. His understanding of the markets and how they correlate is undeniably the most thorough and comprehensive materials out there. Signing up with ICTs mentorship will bring you to the next level.

The great news us Michael is beginner friendly too. He gives you plenty to work with and he is an amazing teacher.

If your looking for a professional mentorship program that looks at mostly forex as well as other commodities then look no further.

If you put in the effort and time. You will find great success with ICT
Take care and thank you for reading my review

May 23, 2020 - 1 Star Okay so I have been a student of Michael's work for years now (since the babypips era) I put up with is ranting and nonsense for years now. He puts out reviews and mid week reviews.
I actually got a ban because I finally called him out for being a liar. When he is wrong, which is often, he tries to lie and say he called the other side of the market.
So last week he puts out his mid week review and instead of saying hey guys I was wrong when I called cable lower. He decides to pretend like he wasn't wrong and instead just didn't even look at the two major pairs he trades.
Folks Michael as fraud through and through. Twice he has tried to trade live and bring an account up to a million dollars and twice he has failed.
If you want hours and hours of made up bullpoop then by all means sign up. you'll hear al about trump and covid and how every one steals from him but what you won't hear is any real integrity.
What Michael says is that if he was a fraud we would know because he would be blasted all over twitter. But in reality if he reads anything he doesn't like he simply bans them.
I've supported Michael for years but I started to seem him lie more and more and it has become painfully obvious that Michael is a fraud and a liar and he couldn't trade his way out of a paper bag.
Want p[roof? Try to find even one successful student. His Price algorithm stuff is all made up. none of it's real. No such thing as a pd array, no such thing as an order block. Save your money and just go study Wycoff because that's all it is with made up names.

South Carolina, USA,
Sep 5, 2020,

Finally the truth

I am so glad I came across ICT's Youtube video trainings. I was frustrated many months trying to make sense of retail trading. Everytime I asked about the Institutional/Banking side of trading, I would never get a complete answer. I was given Wyckoff theory and I was still lost. Then I listened to ICT video ICT price action - IPDA vs Wyckoff. I knew then that Michael Huddleston was making sense and I was agreeing with his comparisons. From there forward I've been driving into his library of videos on YouTube and finally feel like I'm being given the truth about trading and the why's are being answered as well. I look forward now to becoming a profitable and knowledgeable trader.

Charlie,
Aug 30, 2020,

ICT is the real deal

on month 5 of mentorship & every month my mind is blown by the sheer knowledge this guy has. His teachings are absolutely exquisite and when applied to the market he is correct 95% of the time (nobody's perfect). all the folks giving bad reviews are just impatient, losing money & sad they don't get ICT theory. thank you for opening my eyes on the great FX manipulation game. If you watched his free content on YouTube alone you would be a successful trader. Michael literally maps out a road to become successful in trading.

Andrew S,
NJ, USA,
Aug 7, 2020,

The Mentor of your Mentor

I just finished the one year mentorship. Started live trading in mid July and it is now the beginning of August and I am up 6%. The trades that I did lose were just me being stupid. Michael gives you all the tools you need to become a professional trader. The only thing that will stand in your way of becoming successful is you!! Before I started Michaels course I had no experience in trading apart from knowing what candles were. So there is no excuse for all the bad reviews especially from the ones who have been trading for several years. Trading is not for everyone. There is a huge psychological proponent in trading. So if you can't master the psychological aspect of trading no system not even Michaels will help you!! But if you do take the leap with Michael take your damn time. Expect a minimum of one year just to get a grasp of forex trading. If trading is your passion you will enjoy the process and take your time studying all his videos. You will fall in love with his rants and look forward to watching his next 2 hour and 12 minute video. There are hundreds of them. So good luck and good trading.

Surrey, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

I cannot fault Michael's educational content and teaching in any way.

ICT;s concepts and insights equipped me with the insight and tools I needed to become consistently profitable.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 5, 2020,

But Why....

Guys, I've met scammers before, common sense tells you a scammer doesn't have the patience to give over 200 hours of his time to a mentorship.... So I feel if you ain't making money it's because you're looking for a holy Grail strategy, and Mike always told you there was nothing like... I've just studied ICT concepts for some months and even though I can't call the high of the day or the low, you can easily tell the reason for a move and act on it...

ICT!
Reykjavik, Iceland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Experienced trader

Have been just listening to his free material. Nothing bad I can say. Experienced trader, talks the right stuff. He knows what he says. There is true value in it. Though I wish him to be more explicit and straightforword to the core, setting aside all that psychology. Hard to understand. Life is too short and time is too valuable to waste it on all that unrelated talk.

Reading, United Kingdom,
Jul 10, 2020,

Good insight

I have not joined the mentorship program but have watched the videos on utube. Learning to trade successfully is not done overnight. The people you are playing against are well trained. I have been trading on and off for over 20 years and wished I had seen this training material earlier as it would have been a great help. The videos give you an insight that took me years to understand. I have taken many trading courses most cost in the range of $300-3000.. Some courses are just a couple of hours long. Some mentors charge $1000 a session so the ICT mentorship program seem like a bargain the only reason I have not joined is because I have already gained a lot of the techniques he uses . If the main complaint is that he has extra knowledge he is not departing that is normal of nearly every course I have attended my who life no one can tell you everything they know is it would take nearly as long as they took to understand it and I believe he has traded FX for 14 years and commodities before that.