The Inner Circle Trader Review

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Oct 18, 2021 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?
The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

norway, Norway,
Sep 26, 2021,

Ict is not the best but the best of the best it is hard not to be profitable.he deserves 6 stars.

Clint,
North Carolina, USA,
Sep 2, 2021,

Best Mentor

I have learned more about price action and the markets from Michael in the last year than in the previous 12 years of trading. Do yourself a favor and listen and learn from him. He might just change your life.

South africa, South Africa,
Aug 27, 2021,

Just note to express my gratitude for the passionate indepth learnings. I lost my job...have been from pillar to post trying to grasp forex..scammed as well.. lost a lot of money..then I found you on an online mentorship program. WOW!!!. MAY GOD bless you for the help.
Ran,
Mann, Australia,
Aug 14, 2021,

Spend the time to learn and you will see progress

You may not like the way that he teaches, but his teachings work, and what some may call rambling, I call it being thorough. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank him and wish him and his students continued success!

texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2021,

Father of the next wave

Dear Michael,
I do not know if you will ever see this, but you changed my life. When i was 6 months out of high school, I was obligated to live on the streets in my car because of family issues. I sold dr*gs, r*bbed houses, and just about every wrong thing you could think of. I was boy that was very hurt from a lifetime of negligence. This does not excuse my actions, nor do i approve of them but it is in that context where the story is beautiful. After nothing could fill it and a couple years later, I finally asked Jesus for some help...

Then you came into the picture, I had been "trading" for a few years but when you found me everything changed. 6 months later, closest to God and under your teachings I became a professional trader... The youngest ever from what I have been informed. 21 years old...
My progress was not earthly, but neither is our trading knowledge. Mike you said it would take 4 years to learn (which is fair).
But the one who sent you, sent me, and my ability to learn was radicalized. I moved to Texas to start a fund, I made a promise to you and God, I am going to keep it.
You have a family to take care of, I do not. I know you heart and it's intentions, I know what you would do if others were not attached, but you can't risk their safety. I promise you, I will use this power for good.

Mr. H, you walked so I could run, you'll know who I am in time.

-br
asuncion, Paraguay,
Apr 13, 2021,

I have been studying these concepts, due to the free content and my research and after a while I can attest that the precision is unique. Michael's teachings are great.

Mar 9, 2021,

Trainer of Trainers

My observation affirms it that Michael Huddleston is one of the greatest mentors of all time. Almost all the good mentors have learnt something from him at one point or the other.

Pennsylvania, USA,
Jan 18, 2021,

Deep Analysis of the Forex Market

I am just completing the mentorship with ICT and it has been intense. It is not for those who are looking for a quick set of setups to become a profitable trader. It is for those who want to know how and why and learn to make trade calls on their own without someone telling them when, which direction, what price to enter and exit. Michael has genuine interest in us as students and our success.

If I had to point out a weakness, it would be his tendency to be longwinded...about things other than price action. But, I can endure that for the depth and accuracy of the material and the method. A second weakness of the mentorship would be his inability to interact personally with us as traders. We really have no access to him in a timely manner. You can email him but it may be a long time till you get a response. His Facebook community keeps you up to date with him, but you cannot add a comment or a question so there is really no effective way to communicate with him. This is an area where the mentorship and service could be improved.

Those things said, this has undoubtedly been the most effective and most accurate training and teaching I have yet to go through as a Trader. And, I've gone through the MTI Institute, Naked Forex, BTMM, and others. I went through all his free Youtube material prior to the mentorship and am just about to complete the mentorship. I look forward to the next phase, being a charter member. There is no additional fee required of charter members once they complete their 12 payments for the mentorship, plus 1 for entrance into the charter membership. I became profitable very early in the mentorship and that has continued to this day. I consider it an excellent value for the money I've invested in this education. You must be committed to the learning however, or it will be a waste of your money because it is intense and thorough...so prepare for that and become an expert!
Abuja, Nigeria,
Nov 1, 2020,

Best Forex concept ever

I've been trading forex for 5 years now and was never profitable but truth be told, just by watching Michael's free materials on YouTube, I have improved my game and also psychologically also. I'm up over 70 percent in a month. Anyone that still loses money consistently should work on hisbor her psychology first. ICT concept is the best that there is. No other concept can beat his 28 years of experience in the market. I'm glad I got to know about ICT
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 21, 2020,

incredible mentor, effective, insightful, entertaining and sincere.

I am now in my 6th month of mentorship and let me tell you, I vastly underestimated the amount of material and information that I would going to get.

The sheer amount of knowledge Michael is trying to dump into our heads is staggering; thirty years of learning compressed into one. Not only that, but hours and hours of example after example. Even at 6 months, my eyes are starting to open up and I can see some things happening before they unfold. While I still think I'm a year or so away before I'll risk live funds, I am going to get there armed with the knowledge Michael has provided.

Some people complain that he's "too wordy" or "not concise", but there is just so much information that you have to go back and watch the materials multiple times to catch everything that he is saying, because he says so much that is valuable.

Make no mistake - this program is not a "here's the magic bullet". This program is a comprehensive program to teach that requires a sincere and great level of effort on your part or you will not learn how to put the principles to action.

I'm now going back to month 1 and repeating the material now that I have a better understanding of what I was watching.

And it's just not the lessons. There are weekly commentaries that show us the principles in action and even give new lessons.

If anything, the price for the course is far undervalued for what is being offered.

I wish I had found out about this several years ago