TheInnerCircleTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 13, 2019
Michael J. Huddleston

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

PTA, South Africa,
Aug 14, 2019,

Ict is the Best

Personally Michaels content is puzzle and that the pieces need to be placed in order to understand the content I going, to be frank, and honest I got kicked out of the Mentorship for sharing on social media Ah well enough about that but I was part of the second wave I did Ten Months of the content but still managed to get the rest Thus Far

Personally, I will not ridicule Michael cause everything I know is because of him and nothing else I still share even now cause I would rather see people get the content than come here and talk A whole lot BS about the content They just don't understand it or they didn't go through it and they cherry-picked what the wanted to get from his content and I guess if you are bitter about Tough luck but I can tell you its the best content out and I'm still rating it . regardless of how Michael acts at times that shouldn't hinder you from the success of the content so go into it and dig deeper it will be fruitful don't give up on it . some will say I have been brainwashed but the truth is the truth

the last Piece of help I can give is that steer past Michaels Obnoctiousness listen to what he is trying to get across XO has always been like this since 2009 even on baby pips and he generally likes the sound of his own voice but that should not hold you from success with his content as I will say again ARIGATO SENSEI (bare in mind English is not my tongue and I generally don't what you think about my context of words)

Mar 6, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm still saying, he is the Best Mentor out there and I'm not Sucking up or anything.
he is still holding out but for those who can't join his Mentorship due to it being cut off get the free material all of it there is a reason he deleted them the first time on his web site it's just That ,the Free stuff has info But they are limit to being Sugar Coated mentorship is just more refined. well as for taking other people to work and repacking it whoever you are, you are wrong many might think Larry Williams or Chris Lori's work is there and repackaged. that's not the case his work is light years ahead. all id like to say is ( Arigato sensei) and don't worry I'm not bitter.

Aug 17, 2018 - No Rating Now here is that truth I have been is the mentorship when it opened up again this Year , This mentorship is by far what I was hoping Being from the free content the concepts in the mentorship whipped the mud off my eyes and it start to be clearer than the content ICT shared to Public For free

I think that this mentorship is Great and I have found the fruits Within it to be of
Class Grade A. Now I have always been Vivid fan of ICT even Prior to the mentorship.
Now to Finanly Get a chance to be Taught By this Amazing Genius Has Changed My life around. I mean Many Want to Whine and Cry and Feel the Need to Held by the Arm and complaining that Micheal is Not a Good Mentor, Well I beg to Differ
and it is Through his Lack of ability to Spoon Feed that I actually Became Great In
Understanding What He actually Wanted Me To Grasp.
The Only way That You Are Going To get These Concepts Is by not trying to Michael
and ask yourself Questions, as to Why he says a particular things Or do a particular things in the Mentorship.

well that What I did I have been consistent in My trades ever since Cause I unraveled the Why and just trying to Mimic the man at every thing he Does
I would recommend that you Think out of the Box in approaching his Mentorship
and I am living Proof Of that.

Now Finally @ trader 101 I accept your A challenge to proof that you can get Consistency Through Michael's Work For the Proof Please Check My Twitter Handle @Kabelomalatjie2 to see the consistency

and the Funny thing about this is that I have been in the mentorship in a lesser period than you have. Which Makes me wonder (sorry but I have to say this) What f*** have you been doing all this Time.
Korz,
Mar 18, 2019,

UNETHICAL

I can partly vouch for Mad Max in most of the things he has said but not all since my perception is Micheal does actually have something to offer - but won’t.

What Micheal is doing is actually SICK and UNETHICALLY and indeed he should be ashamed of himself ! I absolutely cannot believe people like this are able to sleep well at night knowing they are playing with peoples lives, trust and hard earned money.

For me the money isn’t the issue, I would have payed 10x the amount the Mentorship cost because I completely believed that since it was now a paid Mentorship, we would get what we have all been following Micheal for since 2011 (and some people from before). We were explicitly told that in 12 months he would teach us how to trade and give us what we paid for in his first couple Mentorship videos. It has been more than 2 years and this STILL hasn’t come ( I’m not making this up: I challenge any original Mentorship student to debunk this - Micheal even confirms this nowadays by saying we don’t even know 1/4 of it). Here is the timeline :

•Sincere followers pressured into joining a one off Mentorship with a cut off time for joining
•Explicitly promises that ALL would be taught in 12months
•Began miserably failing in live trades
•Opened Myfxbook and failed at that claiming he got hacked
•Promised that at the end of the Mentorship we would have a solid Yes/No trading plan
•Entered and Promised to win the Robbins World Cup - failed miserably
•After 12 months- promised that he gave us all he knows
•Stated that all his knowledge could actually have been taught in 3 months but he has dragged it out to ensure people pay the whole 12 month instalments
•Later on back tracked and said it will take several years to teach all he has to give
•Extended the Mentorship for another 12 months to give us Step by Step fill in the blank trading models
•Rehashed free material and old Mentorship videos presenting them as new trading plans
•Lied and said the Mentorship was never marketed as only 12 months and is now a life long programme ( this is when I finally knew I got duped).
•Finished 2018 without delivering 12 trading plans (even though the 10 were of limited help anyways)
•Has now said we should expect to ‘get it’ after 5 years or more.

Micheal has no respect for his paying customers. We are being toyed and tossed around like rag dolls. He doesn’t value our trust. He doesn’t value us as sincere customers and he doesn’t value us as fathers, husbands and real life human beings with responsibilities and souls. All he cares about it trolls and trying to show them he is great at trading. It’s been more than ten years, when will he understand that if they don’t believe you by now, they never will!

When will he understand that (although I 100pc don’t agree with this) people like Saeed and the the South Africans are only rehashing his material because although trading the concept themselves can make them way more money, they understand that you will never really teach them the real concepts and so they have made a way to make it profitable themselves? Then Micheal gets offended and drags out the Mentorship even further. ITS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE!

He gets joy seeing others struggle which is why to date, there is no Mentorship student who can demonstrate consistent profitability.

Just look at Troy, Saeed, RoC and all those who entered the 1k challenge. All students he has previously bragged about... but non consistently profitable. Shame on you Michael for your deceit.

How dare you tell people that if they practice enough they will ‘get it’ knowing fully well that they will never meet these Men you have been exposed to?

How dare you market your Mentorship to last 12 months then 2 year and now slap us in the face by saying we knew it would continue on indefinitely before taught the real deal?

How dare you go through extreme length to prevent any refunds but then turn around and not deliver on what you originally promised?

You are an immoral man and I am so sad to finally have to admit this.

I understand that you don’t want people stealing your material but a moral man would not treat those who actually are sincere in such way.

Ive heard this said before and will reiterate it: Since Micheal is so concerned with trolls and proving time after time how great he is at calling the highs and lows with precision, TEACH YOUR PAYING SINCERE STUDENTS AN ACTUAL SOLID TRADING PLAN THAT ONLY PROVIDES CONSISTENCY. Then you can keep all the really precise information to yourself so that you can show off forevermore to your trolls and we can get on with our lives finally attaining what we paid for: consistency!
This will:
1. Protect your best material from ever being sold off by others
2. Provide your paying students with an actual trading method what works (without it requiring you to fill in the blanks all the time)
3. Leave you to happily play with your trolls and let us happily leave with the true knowledge that we came for.

And By the way, before anyone say I am just Entitled..... no I’m not! I HAVE PAID for this based on YOUR PROMISE. I am willing to work hard on the real knowledge promised but you have not kept your word.

With regret,

Korz
Australia,
Mar 11, 2019,

ICT 2017 Mentorship Review – LIFE IN THE CIRCLE

ICT 2017 Mentorship Review – LIFE IN THE CIRCLE
The is an overdue review of the ICT Mentorship, if I only save one person from wasting their time and money, then this review is well worth it.
Since the completion of Michaels J Huddleston’s aka ICT 2017 Mentorship, I have felt the need to provide an open and honest review of the 12 months in the Inner Circle. I waited another year before writing this so as to look over the material again to provide a fair and complete review that includes the 2018 release trading models.
Originally, I was very interested in expanding my knowledge of price action and have always enjoyed ICT concepts. So even when Michael went back on his promise never to charge for his teachings, I really believed ICT when he said that in a private setting he would show and tell all, this seemed like an opportunity to good to miss. I did also feel pressured to join as ICT said this will be a one off and only a limited number of applicants would be accepted. I was also more than happy to join believing that the money paid would go to help with housing the poor or to battered women which Michael made mention of prior to the Mentorship commencement. There was also a promise of a bonus monthly gift equal to the subscription fee of US $150.00 that was only provided in the first month.
Since completing the course, I feel completely let down by Michael. He has continued to lie to everyone about a great many things and I have found it difficult to trust a mentor that treats people with such disregard.
Shame on you Michael! Selling us on the idea that you would use the money from the mentorship for a women’s shelter and helping the homeless. Lying to us from day one and using high pressure sale tactics, telling everyone that this would be a one off opportunity never to be repeated.
ICT said “In this mentorship, I will teach you everything I know about trading price action” and perhaps he did but 2yrs later he continues to dribble out information without any concise usable method the results speak for themselves. I am yet to see anyone from the mentorship posting consistent trading profits using ICT methodology.
ICT will more than likely labelled me a troll (His only course of rebuttal as many of the positive post here are probably from his family.) but please read this carefully. My only reason for taking the time to post this review is to give the reader pause to reflect on whether you seriously want to trust such a dishonest and deceitful person to teach trading. You would benefit more from saving your time & money and learn from a professional with actual experience in the investment banking industry. Not from some random person that blatantly makes up unsubstantiated stories on the internet of getting secret insider knowledge, please…
Ask yourself why trust a person with, a zero proven track record, with no professional trading experience and has never even shown consistent results in a Myfxbook, as promised numerous times publicly & privately inside the mentorship. Only to make pathetic excuses that the account was hacked as to why this didn’t happen. ICT never traded his concepts consistently, and throughout the 12 months displays none of the trading precision or capabilities that he professes to have.
Michael can always find a way to show that he calls the market to the pip, but only after the close. In the weekly reviews he systematically calls both sides of the market and then takes credit for his prediction. Michael’s so called precision trading abilities netted a Mentorship trade success record of less than 50% at best and rarely if ever shows how to trade the plans he teaches.
Do not believe him when he tells you that he can show you the high & low of day beforehand or that he did it at all during the mentorship. This is another well-crafted ICT lie to lure in newbie subscriptions. He did not prove any form of consistency throughout the 12mths and in fact traded like a complete amateur, second guessing entries & closing trades before they had any chance of developing. Indicative of a demo trader with no skin in the game and that lacks any real professional trading skill.
ICT shows winning trades in a demo that is not always the same account, which as most know can easily be manipulated and in fact Michael has been caught doing exactly that. Regardless of his explanation re US laws, I am sure he could teach in demo and still provide live account statistics.
The vast majority of the mentorship is rehashed long winded version of the free material and any new material is not ground breaking and is actually so confusing to implement in any form of successful trading plan. After stringing us all along for 12 months, with the promise that at the end, we would receive a concise binary plan that clearly defined a yes/ no trading strategy. Even he could not make useful sense of the material and provide a plan that would give students consistent results.
The 12 trading models released over 2018 are in my opinion are of very little value and still do not provide a consistently profitable trading method as promised and were probably created by ICT to keep students quite while waiting for all the questions to be answered. Another year gone and most are none the wiser. You can learn much faster from proven professionals such as Mike Bellafiore at SMB or Anton Kreil. They provide true mentorship coaching at a similar cost and don’t waste years of your life in the process.
I also wonder why someone, as wealthy as Michael claims to be, wastes so much of their time with admin work, processing students and employed incompetent family and friends. This had to be the most unprofessional online course I have ever undertaken. Ridiculous monthly red tape delays and a constant threat of membership cancellation if anyone dared complain, did not comply or god forbid questioned Michael.
After doing some research on ICT, I discovered more untruths and hypocrisy.
ICT has spoken so often about his trading abilities. Why then the numerous blown accounts? After bragging how he can time the markets and beat any trader alive, he never even placed on the leader board in a Robbins World Cup all the while saying that he can win it easily. If he is as proficient as he claims, why doesn’t he? When asked in the Mentorship a ridiculous excuse was made that the broker knew that it was ICT, so deliberately interfered with his trades, else he would have won Robbins World Cup.
Michael has manipulated the truth for so long that he can’t even keep the lies straight, often contradicting himself. He promised to tell all… but outrageously proclaims to this day to have held back the best and has yet to tell. Leaving us without the complete understanding we originally paid for.
WHY, does he seem to consistently trade successfully on twitter in a demo but not at all throughout the mentorship? Has never satisfactorily completed any of the trading challenges and in fact was thrashed by a trader over 12mths after beating his chest saying that he will put up any cash amount and all the time never risks a single thin dime always hiding behind demo lies.
Why does someone so experienced and wealthy waste time trying to convince people of his success? Why does ICT throw a tantrum whenever anyone speaks out against him and or calls him to task over the great many failed trading accounts, and lack of professional trading record?
Seriously before undertaking his mentorship you need to ask WHY…
Why do the vast majority still fail to be consistently profitable after 12 months in depth training?
Is ICT holding back? is it simply that there is no consistently profitable methodology in his teachings.
After this disappointing experience, I really wish I would have used the free lessons in understanding price action and then paid to learn from a professional trader with real experience in the banking industry, someone with a proven track record and a complete understanding of how to trade financial markets.
This man is clearly not what he portrays to be, you cannot trust him. I can substantiate and prove all of what I have said here as the majority is well documented in the ICT Mentorship itself.
I urge anyone that completed the course that feels deceived by this so called Mentorship to contact the US Ombudsmen and make a formal complaint.
Buyers BEWARE! And, if you don’t believe this review, join the Mentorship waste loads of time and money and find out for yourself, just don’t say you weren’t warned.
Wisconsin, USA,
Mar 9, 2019,

Decide For Yourself

I read lots of negative stuff about this person before I even dug into his free material. To be quite honest......I decided to be purposefully naive and spend tons of hours learning what he so generously made available to us.

You see........I didn't care what masses of failed traders said about him. I decided to form my own opinion based on my hard work and application of what was presented to me.

I've seen many say his free material cannot make you profitable. I've found the truth to be the exact opposite of that.

I'm new to his mentorship program. I've already learned something of immense importance that will help me screen out lower probability trades. (3 nuggets actually).

I'm in no way affiliated with marketing for this program. It's also pretty clear King ICT isn't interested in mass marketing his program either. Logic says he doesn't really need my $$.

The generosity to share the results of his struggles (which he's stated have caused family and health issues) is a precise example of why I'm so grateful to be studying with him as my teacher. The guy has 20+ years of effort into learning to interact with the markets. He didn't quit. I won't either.

Mr. Huddleston, in my view, is a blatant example of generosity with respect to sharing information with aspiring professional traders.

I must admit I'm befuddled with the level of hate this person receives lol. Perhaps it's because he "let's his ego snap" on a social media account? I could care less about how others perceive his ego. I'm interested in one thing.........that being material that I can achieve positive results from. It's real. It's legit.

I'll close saying this: If you are willing to do the required work.......yes REQUIRED LONG HOURS OF WORK........work that will push you to the precipice of tears and frustration..........work that will challenge all that you are.....................If you are willing to do this work..........your rewards will transcend the $$ that by all definitions of success MUST follow.

Good luck folks! And remember........don't ever let anyone make your decisions for you. You have a brilliant mind. Use it and gain insight as to why the most successful people around the world all have one thing in common.............they don't EVER QUIT. NEVER. EVER! :)
USA, USA,
Mar 7, 2019,

Best trading mentor

Best teaching about trading all markets. Michael teaches you all you need to know about markets but you have to really invest your time if not it does not come with a silver plate. He tells you as it is. No indicators but pure price action.
Couldn't have asked for more. Its worth your money and time .
Peter
caillou,
nyc, USA,
Feb 9, 2019,

tldr hes a boomer with great vid editing skills makes like 600+ k a year mentoring lol

ict is a great video editor for a boomer his free stuff makes it clear he's holding out but i feel like majority of his stuff is already laid out in his old pic vids
Limerick, Ireland,
Sep 1, 2018,

ICT The Journey

There is a "cost" to trading. Time, Execution Costs, Capital Costs... but mainly a lot of TIME. Time you could be doing something more constructive perhaps, like a job where you make sure money or wages which find there way to your current account weekly.. Think carefully and prepare yourself for the journey.. trading is not for everyone.
This first paragraph is to remind me and anyone reading this review that many inspiring traders will fail, to become a full time trader, or part time for that fact. If your nature is never to give up and persevere, and you can forgive yourself for being stupid more times than you care to count... and during this process you do not run out of money and learn to stop repeating the same mistakes.. there s a chance if you find a good mentor you may make it into this coveted profession. There is a reason why 97% fail to find consistency in this profession..(Fear and Greed)
So why didn't I do a review before now... because its wasting my time... why am I doing one now? Im on holiday and I have gone over all the ICT material I wanted to look over again (model 5). Every time I watch a video again I glean another nugget of information I somehow missed in the first, second and even third place... so I have some free time to give away for nothing...
I don't mean to be harsh or condescending but many of the reviews I have read here on FPA good and bad in relation to Michael's ICT mentor-ship, many potential traders will end up on the side lines as mentioned on earlier paragraphs.. not because they did or didn't get the information supplied during the mentor-ship, but because the practical application of this information and concepts will not only take time and effort to LEARN, but a lot more TIME to practice and perfect in real time going forward on actual charts. (IE) applying concepts and methods around the type of trader you find that you are becoming.. anywhere from scalper to swing position trader.. or all or them..
The amount of information supplied by Michael during the mentor-ship, is absolutely huge both in time and content... Was it sold cheap? ABSOLUTELY!! I would not of put in the effort and time Michael has in this course, makes me think he is either foolish with his spare time, idiot (sorry Michael ) or he has Karma in play and he is genuinely giving back, making him one of the good guys. Personally I don't believe Michael is an idiot..
I have opened a small account to practice entries and take profits while applying various concepts methods recently. To be fair and transparent I was also testing a EA which I had to intervene before it blew out the account.
So a summary of history..
400 gbp ran some ICT concepts for 2 weeks, in which time I added 72.00 pound from winning trades taking the amount to 472.00. I also ran the EA over the same period and made a further 108.00 taking the account to 580.00. Not bad for 2 weeks, however something went wrong with the EA the following week, and put me into a draw down of 430.00 which I closed out to stop further damage to the small account. Now trading with 150.00, I decided to push myself to use only ICT concepts during the next 2 weeks actual trading (Day Trading) risk raised to 2% targeting either 3:1 or 4:1 dependent on resistance to open trade.. I did post a few of these trades on the forum on my journal (another day in paradise) before the move happened, as I wanted to show real time trades.. I'm now sitting at 280.00 which is not realistic growth on a large account but does show that the concepts work well. That said I will return to add to this post, which will be time related as and when I return original 400.00. Depending on my own discipline and ability to work through the concepts on a real time basis as I'm currently focusing on when not to trade and studying and learning much more every week, as I have set aside a year to practice on the ICT concepts and real trading.
And finally for real transparency, I do not know Michael personally, he has not induced me to write this and I don't care what anyone else on here thinks.. Im a member of his mentor-ship since Sep 2016, this is my review which at this point has wasted enough of my time.. I would say good luck and good trading, but it has nothing to do with luck, unless you know how to create consistent luck..
Earth, USA,
Aug 22, 2018,

He's the worse mentor ever and in my opinion a fraud who's took other peoples material and repackaged and sold it....Sellout...

So I was there day 1 post 1 of his on Babypips. Followed him for 8 years. Mastered his concepts... He frequently said he would never charge money for his concepts and anyone who did wasn't him... Second. Most of the material he teaches isn't original to him. For example MM profiles is Wycoffs theory but REPACKAGED for sale to you all. Stopruns have been known about before he was born and he even says he got the idea Turtle soup from the Turtles concept. His infamous OB concept was beat by Supply and Demand but claims his is more than that but lets be real...It's completely vague in subject to discretion which isn't consistent.. His OHLC theory or OLHC basically was deemed buy the morning sell off in stocks and hold for the daily range...Much before he came a long. His power of three concept. Congratulations you took a 5 bar fractal and made it 3? Liquidity pools and run on Stops have been known about for ages, much before his existence on the net. He's basically failed at everything he's said he would do or dodge or kick any opposition against him for even questioning him. His mentorship showed a straw count where most his traders are not profitable. His Q@A Forum on his mentorship hasn't been used in months even though he claims to have 1000's of subscribers which is super weird considering with 90 people in a chat we do about 6000 messages a month. This combine with public records on him its obviously clear this guy is worthless ranting POS... Who claimed with his concepts you can have a 10 year plan, that sounds a lot like bait to keep subs coming back. Also he recently just admitted after teaching for 8 years no one had been teaching for the previous years before the mentorship will be profitable? That's concerning and thanks for wasting everyones time! Your ethically terrible allowing people on your twitter be ok with you telling people who oppose you to go put a gun In their mouth an pull the trigger. You demean your followers and wife by calling them munchkins and "warden" . You Blew up on a podcast when some tried to question you about all your recent failures and you tried to belittle him by saying you pay more in taxes then he makes in a year? Classy.... Well There's so much more I could say but I think you got the Jist now.
301501 OUT!
John S.,
Manchester, CT, USA,
Aug 17, 2018,

ICT's precision concepts will make you a master in trading the markets

I've known Michael (his work) for years now. I can say with 100% honesty that his material is the real deal. He teaches concept upon concept that leads to a very in depth understanding of the markets. He shows how you can "predict" the market with extreme accuracy and with extreme precision.

I am a student and I can say with confidence I would pay double the cost for his mentorship and trust me when I tell you it is worth far more!
Lebogang Hlongwane,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

The Inner Circle Trader is the greatest of all time....Trust the process,it takes time, hard work and great,great effort....Believe.

I have been trading for 5 years. The first two years I struggled until I a friend came to me with Michael's tutorials. He said the videos are useless..lol little did that f*** know..I studied his teachings for three years,non stop.. I listened to him "rant"(great insight in his rants) I wrote down everything he taught me...I never stopped believing...
ICT I believe...Thank you Michael. Thank you. ;-(
All Hail The Inner Circle Trader.
#InnerCIrcleForLife