LQDFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2018

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX.com

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Aug 13, 2018,

LQDFX withdrawal issues have made me leave the broker for good

I have had absolutely no issues with LQDFX in terms of trading, market executions, or any other facet of trading. However, my issue, and the reason I am transitioning all of my funds out of this broker, are the withdrawal woes I have experienced.

I have initiated multiple withdrawals to bitcoin, and the LQDFX website says this will take 1 business day to process, but sadly this couldn't be farther from the truth. After you submit a withdrawal to bitcoin, the funds are immediately removed from your wallet, and enter a processing limbo until the LQDFX back office approves and initiates the withdrawal. The first two times I made a withdrawal, I was contacted by a LQDFX rep who told me they were contacting me to make sure I submitted the withdrawal and "to make sure everything was alright". I appreciate the diligence, maybe the first time, but making this phone call a prerequisite for me to receive my funds in a method that takes no more than 6 hours to complete is awful.

My withdrawals, which clients using bitcoin withdrawals are told should take one business day, have taken no less than 3, and one took an entire 7 days. Why? Because of a phone call, each time, that was required by the broker to make sure "everything is okay" and alluding to why are you taking money out of us?

The goal in this whole forex trading game is to take money out. If I withdraw to bitcoin, I am submitting that I want to receive my profits in a volatile and ever changing (hourly, often drastically) cryptocurrency... so being prompt is pretty damn important. I mean hey, if you want to withdraw at a perceived low point in BTC price, why not wait until it spike up, then send you your funds so it can confirm during a potential pull back or reversal..... I'M JUST SAYING.

So, all rants aside, clean up your process for withdrawal. It is currently manipulative and your reps don't need to probe us and elongate a process that should be, and with every other broker I have ever worked with IS, lightning quick. I am STILL waiting on my final withdrawal, it is now day 3 (submitted 09-08-2018)...
Aug 10, 2018,

By far the best customer service team lead by Angelos and Natalie

OK so I do have an update after working with Angelos and Natalie within their back office and support team to resolve my withdrawal issue so far they have up keep their promise and follow through with their words even though the third-party processing company never sent me my money but the company do decided to reimburse me out of their own pocket just to assure me that it is their most important Job to keep their client happy even if it’s out of their own expense and I was told that when the third-party processing company Deposit my money I’m allowed to keep it as a complementary for the inconvenience that they put through so at this point I have to say hands-down by far this company have the best customer service team I have ever worked with in financial industry so yes I now will be fully committed as a lifelong client and thanks again to the whole LQDFX support team and especially Angeles and Natalie
Érd, Hungary,
Jul 28, 2018,

I am EU client of lqd and I have a good relationship with this company for long time now. Reading all the withdrawal issues reviews I got concerned a bit, since I have a decent amount in my account. I never had issues withdrawing my money so I requested my account manager to call me. He explained to me that this problem has something to do with a particular region and assured me I will never have difficulties withdrawing my money, which is what I wanted to hear. I believe this company and give them 5 stars based on my personal experience.
Papa, Hungary,
Jul 22, 2018,

Happy trader

I am with this broker company for months now, it was recommended by a friend who has more experience with lqd. I cant complain at all with the services I get,waaaay better than my previous broker. Im happy and i will stay with them,thank you.
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 20, 2018,

I am here to leave my 5 star review for this company. Reading all the positive reviews, there is nothing much to add to be honest, Im pretty satisfied with all the services I get so far. Support and my account manager seem to be very competent and always there to answer my questions, even sometimes outside of their working hours. A good broker to escape the upcoming ESMA rules!
Jul 17, 2018,

First, I am a US citizen and find the restrictions of US regulated brokers too restricting. The number of brokers accepting US clients is very limited. I looked into LQDFX, the spreads and commissions are about the lowest I’ve found and after checking all the reviews and not seeing anything really bad I opened a live account with them.
Everything seemed ok minimum slippage, execution speed very good, and spreads across the board were good. One thing I found disturbing though is that the indicator I use on main chart never worked properly and would sometimes just disappear for no apparent reason(I use MT4 btw) and the same indi with the same configuration works perfect on my other accounts with different broker still using MT4….odd.
I made the deposit with credit card and everything was ok, the real issue started when I made a withdrawal request, this is the email I got after @ 20 hours after withdrawal request…

We trust this email finds you well.
We are contacting you in regards to some recent issues we had regarding funds arriving to clients in a timely manner by our new Payment Service Provider, as what's most important to us is that you receive your funds as promised.

Considering the difficulties we are having in fulfilling that promise regarding our Payment Service Provider, we would like to give you the option for us to process your withdrawal as requested by Card, or we will waver our policy regarding withdrawals, to allow you to withdraw by Bitcoin or to set up a UpayCard account (https://upaycard.com/) which should take no more than 24 hours to be approved, considering that you provided the correct documents, and we will process your withdrawal via one of the 2 methods suggested which you will choose.
Please get back to us on how you wish us to proceed.

We remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards,

No tech issues with deposit but now we have an issue?? OK, I get that there will always be technical glitches, but a Payment Service Provider company that makes its money handling payments should never be down for more than a few hours so why the need to sign up for another 3rd party method???? I still have not received withdrawal or a time frame when their PSP will be back. So as of now I have zero confidence in this broker and will probably do business elsewhere.
Jul 12, 2018,

Scam alert

If I could give a zero star I would. The 100% so called bonus deposit is a scam. Everytime you get close it all of a sudden changes the percent? Scam all the way. Burn your money is a garbage can. You will have a better chance of keeping it that way.
Los Angeles, USA,
Jul 12, 2018,

S C A M !

O stars for this. They are scam! They won't return my money. Guys. please do not use this! They said 10 days but it's almost a month and they've been sending the same ridiculous excuse. Do not buy this! First as a broker, their payment gateway should be their number 1 priority!

SCAM SCAM SCAM. Use a different broker.
Dallas, Texas, USA,
Jul 5, 2018,

They are reliable. Just deposit Via Bitcoin or Wire Transfer. You should be good after that.

I am looking at a lot of reviews about LQD being a scam and I for one do not agree. I've spoke to the brokers who are working late hours due to the time change (I'm from the U.S). They aren't the first brokers to have problems when it comes to depositing via card. I had this problem with them earlier but they gave me the option to withdrawal via bitcoin. I received my money within two days. I for one will be staying with them and just depositing via bitcoin or wire to avoid the 3rd party issues. People who are calling them scammers are just keyboard warriors. I've never had any issues with them besides the card issue. I can assure you that they are legit and actually have people who are dedicated to making sure you are satisfied. Thanks again for the fast withdrawl via bitcoin. -Mike from Texas
Jul 2, 2018,

patience (time will tell)

OK so after one month of waiting for my fund with multiple emails and live chat request for my money I finally got a phone call from Angelo’s I believe he’s a staff in back office assuring me that I should and will be receiving my money very soon here since they working really hard on getting the payment processing through so we come to an agreement that I will be waited out for a little bit more time which is no later than July 18 by July 18 it will be a total amount of 49 days from the first original date that my payment has been processed then if that don’t happen the company will work on reimbursing me so therefore I’m going to hold it out to see it for myself hope the company will keep their word this time

Jun 29, 2018 - 1 Star LQDFX.com it’s a scam please stay away they’ll be more than happy to take your money but when it’s time for you to withdraw some of your money back they starts giving you excuse of how it’s a third-party payment processing technical issue which is full of shit to me!! my request for withdraw on May/29 receive a confirmation email the next day but by June/20 have not yet seen anything when they give me a promise of 5 to 10 business days that’s when I asked and that’s when they claim that there is technical issue it’s funny how you have to ask for your money to find out that there’s technical issue as a customer I believe we deserve to know if there is a technical issue delivering our funds, send multiple email to back office yet no answer or reply at all until I got on the live chat and I was told That there’s an issue with the payment no answer was given all I was told that there is an issue when asked for futher question about has it been resolved and when was it resolve the representative log off of the chat
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 4, 2018:
Dear Huu,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX once again and gave us an opportunity to explain the situation.

We are aware of your case and as you have already discussed with our representative, we will stick to our promise, as we always do. Loyalty is one of our core business values.

The reason for the delay in finding out about your case is that not all clients were affected by this technical issue so there would be no other way to know whether you have been affected until the expiry of those 10 business days.

Let me also mention that logging off “Live chat” is not an option for our customer support team. We follow a strict policy in order to preserve our high quality standards. There is no entry in our record, so probably it had something to do with the internet connection.

Let us stay in contact to sort this out. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Mark