LQDFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2019

About LQDFX.com

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:2015
Address:Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact:support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(70+)
CFD:(35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Aug 29, 2019,

Withdrawal N Customer Service

I went live trading with LQDFX this past february. I love the spreads they offer and they have become one of my favorite brokers. I had an issue with loading my account on mobile MT4 because of VPN and George on CS live chat was very patient and helpful. When I withdraw thru LQDFX using bitcoin. They are very careful in making sure it is actually the account holder withdrawing and your account specialist will call you and confirm that its you. Jason Wright is mine and is very friendly and wants to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you see this LQDFX please add margin trading for crypto asap. Looking forward to many more years with them.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear tftrader,

We are deeply grateful for taking the time to express your positive experience with us.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and we are glad you appreciate it.

Once again, thank you and we wish you a bright trading future with us.

Wisconsin, USA,
Aug 7, 2019,

Slip issue solved extremely professionaly.

I had a HORRIBLE moment trading yesterday where a specific event that last month traded perfectly well, killed me with losing half my account on the slip even though my sell stop hit the price action perfectly. The take profit actually came in at a LOSS relative to the strike rate! SO - within one day, the great people at LQDFX made it right by reimbursing the trade. They did not reimburse the (small) commission on that trade, but I'm happy to have my balance back! I have had losses that have been my fault. I have never complained about those. This was different. This was clearly horrible slip (more than 200 points of slip, I think) in their system and they addressed it beautifully. Slip is usually MUCH less than this. Thank you LQDFX.

Jul 11, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone,

I have been very happy with LQDFX. I am a US citizen, and this broker works very well for US citizens especially if you are already familiar with bitcoin transactions. . The spreads they offer are very low. I have been profitably trading and am very glad I madie this choice of broker. The Micro account means you can start small and grow to an ECN account with even lower spreads and very reasonable commissions. I have found execution time to be excellent with very little slip ever, even as I trade with a greater amount of lots.

The only negative experience I had was that I once wanted to make a bitcoin withdrawal while they were spending a few days revamping the backend software. I wish they had done this better. However, tech support was excellent and responsive. They processed my request well before the BTC withdrawal software was fixed. I have made BTC withdrawals since, and it is very good, low delay,. about what you would expect for any BTC transaction. I get my money in my account within one business day, the best I have ever had with any broker.

The main website is clearly designed and well designed, no-nonsense, it is a good broker and worth a look if you are curious. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019 Dear sbmarantz,

Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are always happy to read our clients are happy with our services, which we are constantly striving to improve. Rest assured we will continue doing so in the future.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Veronica Lopez,
Jul 30, 2019,

Money Back

I'm very pleased with LQDFX. When my bank and I tried to get funds back into my bank account, they got lost with Chase bank and never found. (Chase bank kept my money and were no help, do not trust them.) LQDFX was nice enough to put the funds back into my account at their own expense. I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend this broker!
manny,
usa, USA,
Jul 27, 2019,

slippage

lqdfx has not done anything to fix there slippage I had trades before where price would come very close to my stop loss and take me out without touching it and I had trades where price would barely touch my take profit but will not close and reverse and take me out I would really appreciate it if lqdfx can fix this it makes this broker look to greedy
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 1, 2019:
Dear manny,

Thank you for your review.

It is well known that a broker cannot fully control slippage, due to the nature of the markets. No broker is able to offer zero slippage. Therefore, we are unaware how this is connected to a broker’s greed as you mention, in our regards.

Have you contacted our trading department directly to investigate your claim? It could have been a case of market volatility where often the slippage can be unavoidable. It could also relate to the type of position you entered, thus the price you exit - Bid or Ask, considering the spread.

I would suggest contacting our trading department directly providing more information so we can examine your case and assist you accordingly.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 11, 2019,

Thoroughly professional outfit

I have been with Lqdfx for well over 2 years ,I was surprised to read the negative comments below as I have found them very supportive throughout. We can all gripe about slippage and poor fills but this is part of trading and not unique to this company, really how much does it actually happen? OK the deposit method with bank card can be a bit of a faff but necessary for our own protection and the withdrawals back to the card I have had to wait no more than 2 days although the site says to expect 5 to 10 days . The customer services are approachable helpful at all times.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019:
Dear markfxx,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are thrilled to read your words of appreciation after being with us for more than 2 years. We strive to provide exceptional trading conditions and support to our clients, therefore, your feedback is truly appreciated.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

South Africa,
Jun 4, 2019,

I WANTED TO CHECK HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO PROCESS WITHDRAWAL.CANT BELIEVE I JUST DONATED $20 TO THIS BROKER AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK.

SCAM (repeated 44 more times)
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear AndiZ33,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and find out what may have happened, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Providing details would be helpful to immediately look into the matter, which might have been simply a misunderstanding. It would also be fair as knowing more info would give us a chance to defend our company.

However, we are unaware of any similar case. I can assure you that LQDFX does not hold clients' funds on purpose as we have a good reputation to maintain. If your accusations were true, we would have been out of business long time ago.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Sadia,
New York, USA,
May 27, 2019,

I am a retail trader and have been trading cfds and Forex with lqdfx for last 1 year , found them excerllent above all when time to withdrawal , it is transferred into my bank account withihn 2 hours , execution are fast and perfect. Still sounds good.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear Sadia,

We highly appreciate your feedback.

We are pleased to read such positive feedback and we are also grateful for taking a moment to recommend us to others.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.
Maribor, Slovenia,
May 8, 2019,

Very good broker, their support is very fast. it takes sometime to approve your account. withdrawals were very fast. from credit card it took 2 days and with other methods was arround 4h
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear pichha,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are glad to read you are happy with our services. Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

Charlie,
Orlando, USA,
Mar 9, 2019,

First all, let me say this company is top of the line and customer service is A++. For all you on here with the slanderous words against such a fine establishment will not be tolerated. Majority are giving half stories and not taking initiative on your part as customer and holding yourself accountable. Kudos to the staff for always backing themselves up and defending their brand. Every situation from withdrawals, deposits, and refunds has been 100% transparent and honest. I feel like my funds are safe and they have absolutely no reason to steal or short anyone! They make well enough money off you guy's bad trading alone lol. All I can say is this, you guys are just bad traders lol and blaming this broker for that is just poor on you guys as retail traders. Thank you LQDFX for being great and honest with me from day one !
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 15, 2019:
Dear Charlie,

Thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate it.

We are constantly trying to improve our services to better meet our clients' needs, so rest assured we will continue to do so in the future.

The LQDFX team remains at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Frank,
Feb 21, 2019,

Stay away from this company

They started with Zero Swamp long and short when we originally signed up, than in the middle of a trade they change their rules and nailed us with over a $5000 swamp and then took away our instruments
Then they jacked their spreads up and leave nothing left to trade but what they want you to trade

I try to withdrawal my money via BTC and they shorted me $10,000 and it took over a week when I clearly placed the order and it was supposed to only take 24 hours
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 28, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are fully aware of your case and I would like to kindly disagree with your statements as they appear to be absolutely astonishing, untrue and most of all misleading.

We provided you with clear proof that we had sent the requested amount from our side and then we asked you to kindly send us a screen-shot of the amount you had received, so we can look into the case. However, that reply never came.

We believe if one claims he/she hasn’t received the whole requested amount, as a matter of urgency, before jumping to conclusions, he/she should at least provide evidence so we can investigate. Given the fact that last week we provided you with the proof of the transaction and you have never replied to the email providing us with the screen-shot of the amount you had received, we assumed that you must have realized that you probably had made a mistake.

We are confident that this is the case, therefore, we kindly ask you to amend your review, so that it reflects the truth.

We had also explained to you the reason for the delay, which was due to our due-diligence, in respect to our clients and the security of their funds.

Regarding the changes on our trading instruments you mentioned, as you are aware, we had changed Liquidity providers last August. We had sent numerous emails informing our clients that trading conditions for some instruments will be subject to changes, including the instrument in question which will no longer be available. Traders had ample time to close those particular trades before the updates took place.

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism but the truth must be told without distortion.