LQDFX review: Trading Platform, Instruments. Pros and Cons for US Clients.

3.431 • 133 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
LQDFX.com Is this your company?

5 star review by Moonglow, USA

LQDFX is a very good broker. I am trading Forex with them since August 2021 and so far so good. I have positions opened for almost 2 months and no problems with swap charges or anything. They don't cheat at all. Very honest broker...

What is LQDFX?

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands. LQDFX welcomes US clients providing them with higher leverage and lest restrictions than NFA regulated brokers.

LQDFX broker offers popular MT 4 platform available for PC and Mac, mobile devices as well as Web Trader.

Trading instruments include over 70 forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

As other brokers, LQD features proprietary educational content, and in-house technical analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

2019-12-04:  LQDFX is on the CFTC's RED list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
3.431 • 133 REVIEWS

I
Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 16, 2022,

My own experience

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I can very easily and smoothly open and close trades with LQDFX broker as they use a reliable smart bridge technology. I faced no issued depositing and withdrawing. I use two real accounts and multiple demo accounts at a time with the broker without facing any problem.
R
Rod
Washington, USA,
Aug 31, 2022,

Accused using an EA to trade but when I ask them for a proof, I was ignored

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Please read the string of email below. This will prove that I asked multiple times from LQDFX to prove to me that my main account I used to manually place trades (scalping strategy) were placed using an EA. I was ignored because they can't prove it so I am posting this review to let other traders know that if you are winning a lot, they withhold your winnings, tell you - you violated their terms and conditions and close your account. No violation has been done since they haven't provided a proof I used an EA on my main account which I asked multiple times as shown in the string of email below.

To sum it up, I used a COPY SOFTWARE to copy trades from my main account that I traded manually. I won a lot, trading TSLA (before the split) and to those who trades TSLA at the market open, it's very volatile and it's the perfect stock to scalp using M1 timeframe. I was very successful scalping so I used a software to copy my trades to other ACCOUNTS. Yes, I copied my main account - why not? I wanted to make more money and scale.
A week after I was winning a lot and a copy software has been copying my main account, I was sent with the email of violation saying I used a software to basically cheat.
Fine - you can remove the accounts that were attached to the copy software. Sure that will show as an "EA" were trading for those account.
Now - my main account which I traded manually is no way of a violation of your policy because it was not traded using an EA of a software. I traded it manually.
I asked multiple times to show me proof that my main account 60077201 violated your policy using an EA or a software but you ignored my request and never responded back. WHY? because you cannot prove that my account was traded using an EA.
I am requesting 13k to be returned to me. Those are my profit. It's unfair to kept my profit where you have taken more money from me from losses I had with your broker which I did not complain but I continued to use you anyway.

Prove my account 60077201 used an AE or a software, if not I am requesting my profit 13k profit returned back to me. The other accounts were attached to a copy software so I am not asking proofs for those. My main account that I traded manually is what I need you to prove per your allegations that it was used to trade using a software.

Below is the string of emails. No proof provided but ignored my email.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Trader,

We trust this email finds you well.

Please note the trading activity on trading accounts 60077201 and 60080712 have been flagged as suspicious, violating our trading Terms and Conditions (section 26.2 of the Account Opening Agreement), as per our Liquidity provider's risk protocol.

Please note the LPs we collaborate with do not wish to have business relationships with clients that employ software that looks to expose and benefit unfairly from server/platform inefficiencies. This could be (but not limited to), strategies that utilize multiple data feeds from various sources (fast and slow brokers), looking to gain through latency, Lock, triangular or hedge arbitrage opportunities.

The LP has refused to take any further orders from you and all remaining funds have been removed and voided. In total $23,483 was profited through arbitrage methods on TSLA, of which only $13,451.02 has been managed to be recovered. You are hereby requested to submit a withdrawal request from the client area of your remaining funds.

We do not take such actions lightly and will exhaust all avenues possible to keep you as a client as it is us that ultimately loses a client and therefore the volumes processed. When trades are cancelled by the LP it becomes a risk not only to the company but to our client base as a whole which we must protect.

We regret that we will no longer be able to assist you with your investment needs and your account will be terminated upon completion of your withdrawal.

Liam J
Agent | LQDFX
+44 20 8064 1038 |
Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands

Thu, Aug 18 at 10:19 PM

Hi Liam,
I was out on vacation and dealing with family matter that's why I am finally responding to your claim on my account.
Account 60077201 was traded manually and there was no EA used on this account. I was scalping based on the first 1-2+ hours of opening
due to Tesla's volatility. There is no way that you can show me that this account trades were traded using an EA since I put the trades manually myself.
On the second 60080712 account, I used a copy software to copy my trades from the first account 60077201 to account 60080712 and that is why you see the same exact trades made on these two accounts. So you see, the 60077201 account was the account I traded manually and copied my trades to other accounts.
I don't believe copying trades is against your policy, if it is then I rest my case.

I have been with LQDFX and have a few live accounts with you. One thing that striked me is that you never flagged my previous accounts when those accounts were using an EA (hedging) and I wonder if it's because you gained from it because the EA blew all my accounts losing thousands of dollars, and now that I am winning trading manually 60077201, you suspended my accounts entirely. I was also part of a PAMM account that was attached to a hedging EA. Again, it was never flagged because I lost everything on that account too.

I understand my account 60080712 will show EA is trading it because of the copy machine but account 60077201 was traded manually by me using the scalping method on the M1 timeframe and I ask that you please refund back the wins I made on this account. I am sorry you saw an EA but the EA was a copy software and I ask that you please
refund all my winnings.

Thank you for taking time to look into this matter and I really like trading using LQDFX and I was about to leave a good review because of the amazing customer support I received but this email came in as a surprise to me.

Looking forward to hear great news back from you.

Rodolie

trading lqdfx.com <trading@lqdfx.com>
To: rodtrading@yahoo.com
Fri, Aug 19 at 1:41 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your account, along with 2 other LQDfx clients was highlighted during routine checks and was identified as suspicious. Our LPs are fully aware of the software and systems that are available on the market that can look to exploit brokerage pricing inefficiencies caused by latency arbitrage opportunities. Likewise, whilst working in partnerships with Metatrader platforms for a number of years we are also aware of the tricks/coding that can be used to mask EA/software via various coding methods. It is not feasible to believe that a client could operate an account manually though the mobile app with the speed and frequency your orders were hitting the server in such short proximity (open close buy sell). Copy trading in itself is not prohibited and we have no issue with such methods, however it was the original trades on 60077201 that caused the LP to void flag and void your trades (and therefore the orders on 60080712 as well).

The outcome of a clients account whether they are profitable or loss making is of zero significance to us. Naturally as we earn commission on the volume processed we try everything possible to keep clients on our books, however, when trades are cancelled by the LP it not only becomes a threat to us as a business but also the client base as a whole.

Whilst we regret losing any client due to such reasons the decision is final.

We hope you are able to find an investment house that is able to accommodate your investment strategy and needs.

Liam J

[To] trading lqdfx.com [trading@lqdfx.com]
[Subject] Re: LQDfx Account 122059 [LQDFX#821880]
Fri, Aug 19 at 6:28 AM

I am a ma'am.

That is the copy software we used and it is not an EA. The main account which we copied trades from is 60077201
account and manual trades were done on this account. Show me proof that this account was traded by an EA?

The other accounts you are referring to are the accounts added to a copy software.

Please show me where the main 60077201 account that I traded manually that the trades are done by an EA?
You can't prove this because like I said I was the one scalping on this account so you cannot say I used an EA on this account.

If you can't prove 60077201 was used with an EA, I need you to please refund all my winnings on this account and my other accounts along with the other accounts that copied trades on this main account unless copying trades is prohibited.

Thanks!

Hi!

I am following up again to ask for proof that my main account 60077201 where I did the manual trading (scalp) showed that the trades where done by an EA per your claim.
You can’t prove it that’s why you are not responding.

Please refund my winnings back on this account and my other account where I copied the trades to unless copying trades is a violation to the agreement.

I will wait for your reply.

Thank you!

Thu, Aug 25 at 9:27 AM

Hello!
I have not received any reply. This shows that you cannot provide proof that my account 60077201 was attached to an EA that I manually traded (scalp) and took my winnings away.

I will be posting this as a review along with this chain of email as a proof that you withheld my funds with no evidence against your claim.

I will be also reaching out to all website and companies that can help get my funds back.

Good day!

Mon, Aug 29 at 3:12 PM

I am sure you will reply back to my review post. I waited for a reply since August 18th for you to prove my main account 60077201 was traded using an EA but you ignored my multiple follow ups because you can’t prove it and kept my winnings of over 15k on both accounts.

I’ll wait for your reply on the review once I post it.

Thanks!
R
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 7, 2022:
Dear Rod,

Please note we have reached out to the LP again highlighting our concerns with the decision they made in voiding your TSLA mobile application orders.

They have highlighted the fact that analysis of your account, the price feed data and yield curve demonstrated arbitrage strategies were being employed to take advantage of the platform unfairly. It is of their belief that the account holder knew which way the market was going before the platform had received the pricing (latency arbitrage strategies).
For example:

22nd July:
42 trades in 63 minutes
23 buys / 19 sells
42 wins 0 losses (100% win rate)
$8988.70 profit
Shortest duration 0:00:06
longest duration 0:02:06
Avg duration 0:00:38
-----------------------------------------
21st July
87 trades in 70 minutes
44 buys / 43 sells
83 wins 4 losses (95% win rate)
$4979.10 profit
Shortest duration 0:00:04
longest duration 0:00:44
Avg duration 0:00:16
-----------------------------------------
20th July
22 trades in 47 minutes
9 buys / 13 sells
21 wins 0 losses (100% win rate)
$577.05 Profit
Shortest duration 0:00:04
longest duration 0:01:11
Avg 0:00:18

The LP expressed deep concern with the strategy and the ability of any human to operate the mobile application with such speed and was unwilling to accept any further orders from your account or the 2 other account holders that were later found to be in collusion with you (even though they failed to mention this and claimed manual trading themselves). At the same time they canceled the profits meaning we as a company took a loss (you had made $23,483 profit of which only $13,451 was able to be cancelled).

With the above being said please help us to help you. Please provide us with recorded evidence of you scalping on the mobile application with such speed, proficiency and accuracy in such a short time duration so that we can provide the LP with the relevant evidence and fight your case to have the profits reimbursed.

We appreciate your cooperation and remain at your disposal

P
Portugal
Portugal, Portugal,
Jul 7, 2022,

Good Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have two years experience in Forex , used so many different brokers and currently as scalper going good with LQD. Spreads is really comfortable to scalp at any pair. Flawless execution I found when trading. I Faced problems twice and had them solved by their instant customer service. Overall Happy trading.
Tennessee, USA,
May 17, 2022,

Waiting since Feb. 3 for my withdrawal of $19,000 to be honored.

My title says it all. I get excuses, run-around, and silence. In my experience, they are thieves. I have little hope of ever seeing my money again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 23, 2022:
Dear kkrocks,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

S
Saimon
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 28, 2022,

Personal review experience

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I am a part time trader and trading with lqdfx broker for about seven months. Honestly i am really pleased with their lowest spread and other facilities they ensure. They allow scalping with no restrictions which gives me always a comfort zone. During this seven month period, two issued raised but i got them solved with their responsible support. Thanks to support team.
T
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Feb 24, 2022,

Everything is fine

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Everything is fine
Fast withdraw to Bitcoin
Quality trading conditions
But card payment is not work.
When there will be convenient ways to funding, I fund the deposit more
O
Israel, Israel,
Feb 5, 2022,

Escape from LQDFX !!

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
They just stole $ 200,000 from me for no other reason, full of excuses for investigations but everything was legal in the account, an employee whose account worked the same thing for over half a year. pure shame! Run away from them! . Save your money
O
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 14, 2022:
Dear Oryan,

Thank you for your feedback.

The case has been explained in detail in the email correspondence you had with our team last week.

With all due respect, please note that the LPs we collaborate with do not wish to have business relationships with clients that employ software that looks to expose and benefit unfairly from server/platform inefficiencies. This could be (but not limited to) strategies that utilise a VPS and multiple data feeds from various sources (fast and slow brokers), looking to gain through latency, Lock, triangular or hedge (multiple) arbitrage opportunities.

We understand that you might not be aware of the strategy or the EA you are using. However, this does not eliminate the fact that your trading activity violates the Terms. Perhaps, you can gain more information on the strategy from your EA provider, which we are sure they know what we are referring to.

Just for the record, no funds have been stolen from you; you have withdrawn profits for the amount of 25,834.78 in USD and 12,346.61 in EUR, plus your initial deposit.

Should you need any further clarification, please get in touch with our team.

J
South Carolina, USA,
Feb 2, 2022,

Trading Activities as Suspicious? For Manually Trading?

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Today, February 2nd, 2022, I received a surprised and expected email from LQDFX. It states"

Dear Client,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation. Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity as suspicious.

Your account has been disabled during this time. We have been assured by the LP that the conclusion of the investigation will be completed within the next 24 hours. We are doing our utmost to conclude as soon as possible.

We will get back to you as soon as we have an update.

The LQDFX team

Your Loyal-Quality-Devoted FX Broker

I have a 6 figure trading account and a negative equity balance with open positions that I cannot close, modify, put any take profit, or stop loss to protect my account any further negative equity or losses. Why would LQDFX or any broker, for that matter do this to me. I reached out to them via Chat and Phone, and was told that my matter had to be handled via email only as the customer service rep could not and do not have the ability to answer or address my concern. Therefore, the only thing I could do is email them for a timely reply and now wait patiently for their response.

Now, I've been verified with full KYC with LQDFX Broker for at least 5 years + while trying to master my trading skills, craft, and blew many Demo and Live accounts without ever complaining or blaming them. I have been very positive with LQDFX Broker and recommended all of my colleague and friends globally to this Broker. Their hard working customer service team have been various courteous and professional in handling all of my issues in the past, but I've never ever experience the feeling that I no longer have control of my account, especially with a lot of my money in my account and with open trades that I can no longer manage until further resolution and response from LQDFX.

I am an honest hard working person in the U.S. and I've never done anything illegal or dishonest. I don't even know how me trading my own broker account manually without any EA or Bots would be consider so suspicious that they actually disabled my trading activities immediately in the middle of the week (Wednesday) as of this email that I cannot even do anything with my open trades. I have never heard of any Broker doing this and not sure why LQDFX would have ever done this to me.

This is the reason why I had marked 1 Star and I am willing to provide an update as soon as I receive a full understanding from LQDFX regarding this unexpected and unfair action.
M
Queens, flushing, USA,
Jan 29, 2022,

Best broker for Scalping

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
As a scalper, i found lqdfx a quick-responding broker. I am really pleased with the way their smart bridge technology works. However, successfully withdrew my 3rd withdrawal yesterday. Thanks lqdfx for making it easy for me.
zaxo, Iraq,
Jan 10, 2022,

stay away

i have sent them proof of address in arabic they refused
i sent them proof of address in English they refused tho i made it just for them
very bad customer support stay away !!!!!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 12, 2022:
Dear krssdwz,

Thank you for writing this review and giving us the opportunity to add some more details to your case.

After checking how our Support team and Backoffice department have handled your case, we can confirm that it was dealt with a lot of care, and our agents have tried to find alternatives to your document request to assist you as best as possible.

You have provided us with a document issued in the Kurdish language and not in Arabic, as you are mentioning here. Unfortunately, we do not have an authorised translator for every single language. Another document you have provided us with, in English, was not issued by a bank but from a third-party service provider, hence the rejection.

The fact that you are stating in your email that we are not regulated does not mean that we must not follow the stringent anti-money laundering policies that we do to assure our clients’ security of funds and investments. Based on your previous feedback given about other companies here on FPA, it is clear that no company ever hit 'your requirements'.

Furthermore, the racist comments stated in your emails resulted in declining you as a client and not accepting you ever in the future. Even if your documents were approved, there is no way you can continue being our client with this attitude. Such insults and racist slurs towards our dedicated and hard-working staff cannot be tolerated, never was and never will be. Even though our agents were professional and polite, such behaviour does not deserve good customer service, even no service at all.

Unfortunately, in the year 2022, it is sad to read these kinds of comments or come across people with these beliefs.

Page 1 of 15