LQDFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 6, 2019

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX.com

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Veronica,
Jan 21, 2019,

LQDFX loses customer's money

Back in October, I asked to transfer my money from my LQDFX account back into my bank account. My money never reached my bank account. The people at LQDFX have lost my money and can't trace it. It's been months. All they do is send me emails saying they tried to look for it at whatever bank they sent it to and for my bank to try to track it. My bank can't find something that someone else lost, and neither is it their responsibility. I don't trust LQDFX anymore. They are not helpful and incredibly untrustworthy.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are well aware of your case, so please allow me to politely disagree with your statement and let me add some more details to your review.

I must point out that we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds and we do our best to rectify them.

Following all the correspondence that our back-office team has had with you and the bank, all available documents were provided to you so your bank can track the funds. We provided you with the SWIFT Copy of the transaction and an MT103 document, which is used to track wires. However, it seems that was still not enough documentation for your bank to track your funds. We then requested a trace on your wire, after which it turned out that the routing number provided on your request was incorrect, which caused the delay.

I would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is the clients’ responsibility to provide the correct banking details when requesting a bank wire withdrawal, as failing to do so will result in funds being sent somewhere else. However, I am confident that our team is doing its best to assist you on receiving your funds directly as well as following up on a daily basis with our bank.

As per our last correspondence we have suggested that we could cover the expenses in order to request for an amendment on the wire details, as to change the wrong routing number that you have provided us with, to the correct one as for the correspondent bank to release the funds directly.

We will be emailing you again very soon with the bank updates regarding on this matter.

It would be great if you could review your feedback as our support to you is more than evident and it is quite unfair to hold us responsible for this error or being untrustworthy and unhelpful.

Watertoys188,
Jan 10, 2019,

Lqdfx is claiming slippage. It’s very unethical!! There’s slippage on the stop loss side., but not on the take profit. All my take profits are the exact number or less than the actual take profit. All my stop losses vary. Never less. Always more. Sometimes way more. You really want me to go through all of the trades and start noting for u guys which ones specific. That’s bull shit. Someone needs to infastgate so that someone on the legal side can look through all the trades.. NOT JUST MINE!!

Jan 3, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe 6 months or 7 months ago I complained about the stop loss take profit. The take profit side will always be the exact number or less, never more. On the stop loss side. It will always go through, and close more of a loss than the actual
Number. This happens a lot with news candles. I said “Seems like something fishy going on” they replied back to me. There’s nothing going on that’s fishy. They blame it on some bullshit. Ok moving forward. I left it alone. I started trading again. By the way I have all the emails for this.
New Year’s Eve I had abtrade open. When the market opened back up again it opens 20 PIPS HIGHER THAN MY RAKE PROFIT. they only gave me credit for my take profit number. WHICH IS BULL S***!!! Reason I say that is because today the same thing happens on the other side. Candle spiked went through my stop loss and my loss was greater than it should be. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! I’ve been with lqd for over 2 years. I know I’m not the best trader and I’ve lost quite a bit. I know the forex market is difficult. This company makes money on the spread and how over else. So is there a reason that they need to swindle me out of any more money than I have already lost? THIS IS SEXED UP!! How long has this been going For. I feel like getting on a plain and hurting people over where ever the fuck it is they are. This shit that has been happening to me, has brought me to a lever of unprofessionalism. I never curse. I never really get mad, BUT THIS POO. Makes me believe I’ve been getting jerked for years now. I’ve lost close to 10,000. It is what it is if it had been fair. I’ve caught them now. I have pictures of that 2 specific trades I’m taking about. All the rest. I couldn’t even tell u how many times this had happened.
Please get back to me.
THEYRE DEF SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! FOR SURE!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are sad to read that the impression you have from us is negative, especially since you have been a long standing client of ours for the last 2 years. I am sure you would agree that being with us for this time, has also provided you with a good trading environment, as we believe you wouldn’t have traded with us for so long, if that was not the case.

Please contact us directly by email with your account number and all the information, screen shots, etc., that can help us investigate your claims. We will be more than happy to look into that.

Geo0322,
New York, New York, USA,
Jan 2, 2019,

Stop loss got hit even though price was 15-20 pips away on demo

I've given the info of the trades and my log in #, yet no response as to why 2 of my stop losses got hit 15-20 pips away from price.

Good thing it was only a demo. I will open a demo with another account. I doubt I'll get back with LQDFX. I'll keep the 2 star rating, but if I do not get an explanation, I'll drop it to 1 star.

Shame. LQDFX had potential at first, I tought it was going to be that one broker for me.

Dec 11, 2018 - 2 Stars My LQDFX login is 1123045387. The order # for NZDUSD is 89529209 and the order # for NZDCAD is 89531321. PLEASE do explain why both of these orders got hit when price was 16 - 24 pips away from the stop loss.

Nov 29, 2018 - 2 Stars I don't know why my stop loss got hit when the wick was about 20 pips away from the stop loss on NZDCAD and 22 pips away on NZDUSD on demo.

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.00.09 PM.png

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.59.53 PM.png

At first, I was going to give it 1 star. But since this happened on demo and not live, I gave it 2 stars.

But 1 star is accurate as part of the 1 star description is "Possible unethical behavior".

I'm not writing this out of anger, because I didn't lose actual money. I'm writing this with the hopes of getting an explanation and to help others avoid possible scams from this broker - LDQFX.

Again, I'm not sure why this happened but it doesn't look right. Even if the spreads were widened, price was 20-22 pips away from the stop loss, and it got hit... How much were the spreads widened?!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Dec 7, 2018 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and look into the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so due to the lack of information provided regarding your complaint.

Please provide us with more information, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that you have experienced slippage, which unfortunately no broker has control over, it is just the nature of the market during volatility. If however, there is irregularity that is over and above what we can consider an acceptable market condition, then we would always honor the client.

Unfortunately, we are unable to please everyone; however, we will always honor what is deemed. Customer satisfaction and professional support has and will always be our number one priority.

Benjamin,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2018,

Remarkable Journey with LQDFx

WoH! It's a nice journey with LQDFX from September past year. I'm thoroughly balanced with all of there general substance and extra others facilitates especially low trading spreads. I hope there trading environment and transparency will be same alike before. Wish them all the best.
T,
Canada, Canada,
Dec 20, 2018,

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!

I've been using LQDFX for the past 6 months, recently tried my first withdrawal,

after requested a bank wire, received an email from their back office saying, there is a $40 transaction fee to the bank.

I made my initial deposit through my Visa, but the visa card recently expired and my bank gave me a new one,

they said I can not use this Visa, I can only withdrawal to my initial visa card used for the deposit,

I was thinking.. ok, how about I use this new card and make a small amount of deposit, then withdraw a bigger amount,

they said I can not do that, it has to be equivalent to the deposit amount and smaller.

Good job LQDFX, I'm switching to another broker.

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 8, 2019:

Thank you for your review.

The reason we email our clients to inform them regarding the bank wire withdrawal fee is that every bank charges for an administration fee, which we do not cover. We certainly cover the deposit fees. Therefore, we believe that if clients withdraw a small amount, they need to be aware of this fee and the amount they will receive.

In regard to Visa/MasterCard withdrawals, please note that all funds must be refunded back to the same card/s to which you have deposited, and you can only withdraw up to the deposited amount. For withdrawals of any amount over and above you may have in your account with LQDFX, you can always select another method.

These procedures are established by the Payment Service Providers that we use when we receive our clients’ funds. As a quality broker we follow very strict anti-money laundering policies, and, therefore, we must abide by such procedures.

We are sad to read you are leaving our company due to the strict financial procedures that we follow. However, we believe that every company dealing with clients' finances should follow such procedures to protect clients' funds in all circumstances.

Ben,
Bolton, United Kingdom,
Nov 12, 2018,

Strongly recommend

I'm trading with lqd for nearly 2 years now and can easily give them 6 stars if I could. The service been top-notch from day one, withdrawals are as always processed in a timely manner, the staff is friendly and helpful. I like doing business with professionals and lqdfx is definitely one of them. I will continue recommending them to everyone! Cheers

Jul 20, 2017 - 4 Stars So far everything going smooth and easy. Their Back Office is acting quick when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. In regards to their trading conditions - I find the spreads very competitive and the execution quite fast I must admit. Transparency, professional service and peaceful trading is what I am looking for from a broker and I definitely get it so far with lqdfx, I've been only trading with them for 6-7 months or so, for now will rate 4 stars and will update in the near future if everything is as perfect as it is now
Fardin safique,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Nov 5, 2018,

Still good going

As a retail Forex trader I have an STP account at lqdfx more than 2 years.first 6 months I lost money because of my own mistakes particularly for over trading. And finally I am wining And never had problems which are explained here by other traders. I withdrawal 1000 USD each month And everything is good with this broker. I can tell just about slippage during news but it's normal market attitude.still everything is going just great.
Toni,
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 22, 2018,

AVOID

they have taken card payment ( on a card used before to deposit and withdraw) and AFTER processing the payment asked my for all sorts of documentation which is physically not possible to provide.

40 mins talking to a bot - no resolution, avoid at all costs!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 25, 2018:
Dear Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Please, let me explain that we require such documents due to the strict Anti-money Laundering Policy we follow. Moreover, these documents are also required by our card payment carrier, which is regulated by FCA.

As a financial company dealing with clients’ finances we take this procedure very seriously as it is crucial for the protection of the clients’ identity as well as the protection of the company from any potential fraud. We must take extra care and carry out strict due-diligence for the greater good of all LQDFX clients. The security of funds is our number one priority.

The documents requested are simple, back and front copies of your credit card (with certain digits as well as the CVV code covered) and either a bank statement related to the card or a screen shot of the transaction. I must also mention that once this process is complete, you do not have to submit this information again for depositing additional funds using the same card.

The reason you were previously able to deposit and withdraw using this card without providing such documents is because those are required only after a certain total amount in deposits is reached.

If you feel safe with a broker that does not follow any financial procedures and does not request additional documents either, thus putting your funds and identity information at risk, then LQDFX might not be the broker you are looking for.

It is broadly recognized that brokers who do not follow any of the aforementioned procedures should be avoided. The stricter the broker is, the safer your funds are!

Dimitar Vasilev,
Dobrich, Bulgaria,
Oct 11, 2018,

Positive freedback after long-term trading.

Hello everyone, I want to update my review posted quite long time ago (not sure if it will show below). FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Of course it will.  Your old review is now appended to this one.

I'm a happy client of lqd for nearly 2 years now and haven't experienced any major issues. By major issues I mean platform performance related such as sudden spikes, stop loss hunting or extreme slippage, never had difficulties withdrawing my funds either. Since I'm with this company, they are constantly doing upgrades, adding more products and improving their services. Like any other company they have some small technical issues every now and then, but nothing too serious, guess that's normal. I'm happy where I am and upgrade my review to 5 stars. Thank you guys, keep it up!

Feb 19, 2017 - 4 Stars I don't usually post reviews, but now I feel like sharing my experience. I've been trading with lqdfx for few months now and I can say I am quite impressed with their services. The spread is super tight, execution is fast and their customer service is amazing. One thing I like is that lqdfx treats every customer individually, no matter you have a big or small account. I've made some withdrawals, been processed in less than 24 hours. Will definitely increase my investment soon as I believe this a broker I can trust. If everything goes the same way in the near future, will definitely upgrade to 5 stars. Will update soon again.
UPSET CLIENT,
Oct 10, 2018,

Let me start off by saying this Broker is A SCAM BROKER... If you are a trader in profit be careful this broker will try its best to wipe you out... Several times the market price stops while the market is OPEN!!! WOWW manipulation at its finest not to mention price stops and no movement for about 20-50 minutes until you call them and notify them.... BEST PART IS you can close your trade even though the market price is lower/higher from the point that they stop the price... WOW STAY FAR AWAYYYY
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 25, 2018:

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and help you with the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details regarding your complaint.

As a result, we cannot look into this in more detail in order to provide the appropriate solution and, in any case, to clarify the issue.