LQDFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020

About LQDFX.com

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:2015
Address:Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact:support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(70+)
CFD:(35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 28, 2020,

SCAM. STAY AWAY!!

I made around 13000 USD with a 1500 USD capital. This profit came the second Boris Johnson announced he had corona. Any experienced trader knows the impact of such events and the possible profit. I wake up the next day to an email saying my account is frozen and the LP is suspecting arbitrage trading!

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! IF I PRACTICE ARBITRAGE I WOULDN'T BE ON A S***** BUDGET TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET WHILE SUFFERING FROM THIS S*** ECONOMY. I FINALLY GET A WIN AND THEY JUST TAKE IT FROM ME?

THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO LOSE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A PROPER LAWYER TO SUE THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Meanwhile, their chat support casually says it's ok to use any EA and practice any form of trading anyone would want!

PURE SCAM!!!!

I am starting a social media campaign listing every single MANUAL trade with screenshots and comparison to other myfxbook wins others made at the same time/date

I will also post their staff saying how any trading style or EA use is acceptable. They want you to make money but they will rip it off you. AVOID BY ALL MEANS!

Accounts:
60009575 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1500 USD
60010121 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1530 USD
60010122 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 9146.56 USD

Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2020,

Like the way LQDFX take care customer, Nice & Fair.

I trade with LQDFX more than year. I confirmed from my experience that 'NO Problem' for withdraw a profit if you follows the rules of this broker in trading term conditions. I had many withdraw with fast processing from them all on last year until now.

Last few day my withdrawal delay by under investigation of their LPs like others comment. I chat with support ask about how the progress and the support team respond within a day make me so apprecite and finish the withdraw.

I like the way LQDFX treat customers. I'm the one who comes to rate them 5 star. They not a SCAM, you make profit they will pay. Just don't only blame, the thing nice they do should be share too.

Mar 27, 2020,

Update on my last Review

I would like to update my first review. I did create this review prior to a final decision on my investigation. I claimed that this broker was stealing my funds prior to a final decision being given, which was inaccurate. After a series of emails back and forth from their different departments, I received a personal phone call from one of their senior employees this morning. This was over my dissatisfaction with their process and the fact that my withdrawal was being held. This senior employee did his best to explain the process to me, stating that all decisions were made by the liquidity provider and not the broker.

In this phone call I was given the results of my investigation stating that my I would be RECEIVING MY WITHDRAWAL and MY TRADING ACCOUNT WOULD BE ENABLED again.

I have not received my withdrawals yet, however I do plan on updating this review with the final outcome once It is in my account.

I do want to say that aside from my recent withdrawal problems, this broker is a solid 4.5/5. The executions are probably the fastest of any broker I have used. The spreads are excellent. The deposit process is simple. With any simple problems, the support team is very quick to reply and the live chat has been extremely helpful over the several months that I have traded with this broker.

Mar 25, 2020 - 1 Star Hello,

I have been trading with lqdfx for almost 8 months consistently. I never tried to withdraw throughout all of this time until last Thursday. (today is a Wednesday). When I initiated my withdrawal, they held my funds until today(Wednesday March 25) after I messaged that backoffice and support 3 days in a row with no reply and informed them that I would be contacting my lawyer. From Monday (march 23) to Wednesday(march 25) I had been contacting them with no updated on my withdrawals.

Note: their withdrawal time is only supposed to be 1-2 business days, however now that I try to withdraw a large sum of money ($30,000) they slow down my withdrawal with no reply.

So, after telling them I have contacted my lawyer I get automated emails from support saying that my withdrawals have been processed. After 1.5 hours later the status of my withdrawals changed on their website, then the bitcoin was finally sent/in transit.

Now, after this I had about $36,000 left in my trading account. at about 6pm London Time (note: their office closes at 3pm London time), I tried to withdraw another large amount ($32,000 )in the for of 2 withdrawals ($15,000 and $17,000).

INSTANTLY after these 2 withdrawals were placed, I received an email from the trading department stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and I am under investigation for arbitrage.

Note: If I was under investigation previously, why did they choose to send me a seemingly AUTOMATED email withholding my funds when I attempt to withdraw another large amount of money? And they sent this email after their business hours? This was clearly an AUTOMATED EMAIL set up on my account stating that if I tried to withdraw another large sum of money, the email would be sent and they would once again hold my funds, and if they decide to lie and claim "arbitrage" then they would keep the money that I was attempting to withdraw. If this was really the case, why did they let me withdraw my first $30,000 (after holding it for an extended period), but put an automatic email trigger holding my funds if I tried to withdraw more?

This is an obvious attempt to steal money from profitable traders and I intend to take legal action if my withdrawals are not processed and my account is shut down.

Here is the email they sent LITERALLY MOMENTS AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL WAS INITIATED ( during their non-business hours):

Dear Jordan,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.

Filip,
Wetteren, Belgium,
Mar 26, 2020,

amateurism beyond the evezrything!

First of all: I declared below that I used this service for 6-12 months. Truth is, I never used it, because I'm unable to do so...

I've been trying to set up account FOR MONTHS!!!! Still, it doesn't work. Everyday I contact the helldesk because my account is disabled because it's not being used. When the finally (after a bunch of hours) reactivate it, I need to reset (uuuch????) my password. After that I can log in. THen I try to upload the documents required, I receive an email telling me that my photo's are too blurry (ok, I'm not a professional, but EVERYTHING is still very readable, even if the text in the corners is a little less sharp). And that is a lot more worse than not being able to login!
A day later, I gather all my courage (which is not much anymore) to try again, with newly photos. Now you can start reading from the top again.

USA, USA,
Mar 25, 2020,

They took my money and earned profits. UNRELIABLE

I have been trading on their platform for several months and have been losing in the first few. Recently, I have been putting in good trades using short term analysis that I learned from my mentor and was able to get in good profits in the previous week due to volatile markets. Then, I receive an email that my account has been red flagged due to potential arbitraging yet I wasn't even aware of what that was and how it is possible in this age. They then proceeded to close my account, erasing ALL my profits from previous days. This company is only interested in LOSSES and will TAKE YOUR FAIRLY EARNED PROFITS.
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 24, 2020,

I confirm that all profitable transactions are blocked and do not allow you

Hello! I want to inform everyone who is interested in further stories with LQDFX and my money. The problem is solved. To my surprise, LQDFX performed perfectly and my emotions about this company are only positive. LQDFX deserves all 5 stars . But I want to say that my story with the withdrawal of money is not over . The money was transferred to vload payment system vouchers. Further cashouts were frozen by VLOAD Bank for an unknown reason and are still in limbo

Mar 14, 2020 - 1 Star On March 3-4, I made a good profit using a high-frequency adviser. They blocked the withdrawal of money and my account. After reading past reviews, it became clear that they are not interested in all profitable trades. They link to their data provider. Here are the LETTERS . I'm not making anything up - here is one of my real accounts 60001268.
Dear Stanislav,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

We will get back to you with an update either by the end of today or on Monday.

Angelos R
Account Specialist | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com
Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands
here is my answer
+++++++++++++++++++
Hello, Angelos!
After reading the reviews on FPA - I realized that your company blocks all profitable transactions and my case is not the first and not the last. I trade according to the data provided by your MT4 and it is you who give the quotes I do not invent them. About arbitration-is this possible in our time ? Yes, I do not deny that I used a high-frequency adviser in some transactions on March 3-4. it uses data on clusters of volumes for a paid subscription using the CME of the Chicago futures exchange. In those days, it was very profitable and the adviser gave a great profit. But the adviser is very raw and it can also merge everything at one time. Therefore, I stopped trading on this adviser. Are you afraid that I have earned ?
Personally, I do not believe that I used something forbidden.

1. Data on volume infusions are available (though for a fee) to CME Chicago.
2. Futures quotes are also available on CME
3. The calculation of the margin areas is a job for a student.

With respect
Stanislav

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Stanislav,

Apologies for the late reply, as your review has just come to our attention.

We are well aware of your case, which has already been closed, following a positive outcome some days previously.

As this review was written before the case was concluded, we would appreciate if you update your review.

Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for upgrading your review to 5 stars, we greatly appreciate it.

As far as we are concerned there has been progress in your case regarding VLoad, if not already solved.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Sajjad khan,
roxboro, Montreal, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

In my long trading career I have gone through a number of brokers but truly I wasn’t satisfied with those. I changed many brokers just like attire. Verily indeed LQDFX broker added a new dimension to my trading aim with the support and services they give me. Even being a scalper, I enjoy their blessing narrow trading spread, high trading leverage and no set up fees. The client area is easy to use and navigate, also I'm (hopefully) about to benefit from their bonus award as I am very close to hit the requirements.

Dear Sajjad Khan,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to read you are happy with the trading environment and the services we offer.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and rest assured, we will continue doing so in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 19, 2020,

Greatest Off shore Broker , One of the most reliable

these are the reason this broker is the most favorite broker of Mine
1. Their Fair pricing on chart, Almost No Slippages (no other broker i saw this quality has)
2. One the most Fast execution , my Scalping EA is most successful only with this great broker
3. customer support is very responsive , always on time
4. quick withdrawals...
their Demo accounts same conditions exactly to real accounts...i recommend this broker to every trader. i am now after weeks switching to Real accounts...one of the Best broker...

Dear Hassan Shahzad,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your feedback with us and the community.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Noman Ali Shardar,
Mirpur DOHS, Bangladesh,
Mar 19, 2020,

As I have been so long with LQDFX broker, my impression is really positive about the company. The thing that mostly wonders me about the broker is their smooth trading interface that helps me always to execute trades at the right time and accurate position.I always have active support and pure dedication from the company which a user always expects.

california, USA,
Mar 17, 2020,

problem solved

After contacting customer support by email and chats, they direct me to follow the links and refund. I got my deposit, thank you

Mar 8, 2020 - 1 Star I emailed them many emails and replied to all their email. Just waisting time by explaining non sense exudes and sent me links that never work and give errors. They keep going into very small details that male no sense. just to make me give-up. I can forward you all their emails.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star you never get your money. any deposit might be gone for lablablablab . they tey to be smart by telling you complicated reasons of transactions happen to make it third party fault.

Feb 29, 2020 - 1 Star I am us client, I deposited last week with bitcoin using coinmama . it was completed to the address they provided. I sent them the screen shout. they keep saying no answer because I am sending from diffrent email. I sent them screen shout of my profile that shows my email but sam answer like ready answer to any question. simply they got the money with silly answer. I have all the documents and screen shout that prove they took the money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 4, 2020 Dear adels4,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We find it surprising that you are not satisfied with our security procedures, which normally our clients appreciate, especially when it comes to crypto transactions.

Let me start by stressing the fact that we only consider requests that are sent via the registered email address. This does not apply only to payments related requests, but to any request.

Additionally, let me politely add some important facts to your review. If a BTC payment never reaches us, you should note that your funds have been extracted from your Bitcoin Wallet, however, they have never reached us due to either of the below reasons:

1. "Insufficient Amount": This means that your Wallet might be charging you fees.
2. "Paid after Time Out": This means that the Bitcoin wallet you have used for sending your deposit, has delayed the payment, thus resulting as timed out.

In such cases, we do our best alongside our BTC payment service provider to issue the client a refund link. Once you request a refund, the funds will be returned back to your BTC Wallet.

Furthermore, security of our clients' funds is our number one priority and yes, refund links will only be sent to the registered email address. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if we were to send your refund link to a random email address that is not even registered in our system, in case that it is not actually you who sent that email.

With all due respect, probably we would deserve 1 star rating if the above was to happen, but we somehow find unfair rating us with 1 star for making sure your funds are secure and not being sent elsewhere.

We can see that you have emailed us from your registered email address, so therefore, we can now move forward to resolving this matter without any unnecessary further delays.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear adels4,

Thank you very much for updating your review, we greatly appreciate it.

We are glad to read you have successfully refunded your declined deposit.

We would also like to remind you that we remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.