LQDFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 12, 2018

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX.com

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Dimitar Vasilev,
Dobrich, Bulgaria,
Oct 11, 2018,

Positive freedback after long-term trading.

Hello everyone, I want to update my review posted quite long time ago (not sure if it will show below). FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Of course it will.  Your old review is now appended to this one.

I'm a happy client of lqd for nearly 2 years now and haven't experienced any major issues. By major issues I mean platform performance related such as sudden spikes, stop loss hunting or extreme slippage, never had difficulties withdrawing my funds either. Since I'm with this company, they are constantly doing upgrades, adding more products and improving their services. Like any other company they have some small technical issues every now and then, but nothing too serious, guess that's normal. I'm happy where I am and upgrade my review to 5 stars. Thank you guys, keep it up!

Feb 19, 2017 - 4 Stars I don't usually post reviews, but now I feel like sharing my experience. I've been trading with lqdfx for few months now and I can say I am quite impressed with their services. The spread is super tight, execution is fast and their customer service is amazing. One thing I like is that lqdfx treats every customer individually, no matter you have a big or small account. I've made some withdrawals, been processed in less than 24 hours. Will definitely increase my investment soon as I believe this a broker I can trust. If everything goes the same way in the near future, will definitely upgrade to 5 stars. Will update soon again.
UPSET CLIENT,
Oct 10, 2018,

Let me start off by saying this Broker is A SCAM BROKER... If you are a trader in profit be careful this broker will try its best to wipe you out... Several times the market price stops while the market is OPEN!!! WOWW manipulation at its finest not to mention price stops and no movement for about 20-50 minutes until you call them and notify them.... BEST PART IS you can close your trade even though the market price is lower/higher from the point that they stop the price... WOW STAY FAR AWAYYYY
luis,
Oct 10, 2018,

this broker allowed to transfer money to a bank in denmark knowing that this bank was closed by the government, as a consequence I have my lost money and they do not give me answers
Celeste,
Tennessee, USA,
Oct 9, 2018,

Update to previous Review - Wire Received

As an update to my previous rating, my wire was received by my bank. Thank you for looking into this matter. LQDFX was diligent when looking into the matter. THANK YOU

Oct 8, 2018 - 2 Stars I executed a wire from my brokerage account to my bank account, which is located in the USA. I was never credited for the wire and which returned due to an incorrect routing number which I provided in error. The customer service representative did respond to my requests and continues to tell me to check with my bank. My bank tells me that the wire was rejected and should have been returned. LQDFX is not doing their due diligence to confirm that the wire they sent was not successful. It has been close to 3 weeks since I have executed the wire transfer.
Mercati,
Sep 27, 2018,

Honest Withdrawal Experience

Since I've been with LQDFX for about 10 months now, I've actually had a Great Experience with them despite others opinions about this broker. Their support is very kind and always responds to my emails in a timely matter (usually no more than 1 business day). My withdrawal experience is Great! I use one of the E-Payment methods they have available and I am able to withdraw funds immediately, not to my bank but from LQDFX to the E-payment website and then I transfer funds out of there and receive it to my bank in about 3 days. It may be different for others but this works for me. I don't use Bank Wire Transfer on LQDFX as I've heard it may take longer and some people have encountered issues with their banks not accepting the wire transfer. I have not tried it myself therefore I'm not quite sure if it will happen to me. Overall my experience with this broker is good so far and if anything happens I will update this review. Also for the Newbies who are skeptical about joining, my advice to you: Just try it out, test this brokers MT4 platform and Withdrawals for yourself with very small funds and then decide from there if you will stay or not. Best of Luck!
Salman Mukta,
Pallabi, Bangladesh,
Sep 26, 2018,

Getting positive services hope it will continue.

As a newcomer i was confused when joined with them above all when time to withdrawal. But without any restrictions and hidden fees i withdrawal my first amount. Sounds really happy. And thier narrowest spreads is so much comfortable generally when time to scalp. Hope, good things will continue.
Jaquelin,
Sep 22, 2018,

Great broker

I’m honestly sorry you guys are getting hit with so many bad reviews. I made a withdrawal a few weeks ago and received my funds within 5 days via wire transfer.

I had no issues what so ever. They have one of the best customer service reps in the forex industry by far. If there is ever an issue they make sure to resolve it.
David,
Usa, USA,
Sep 14, 2018,

I trippled my account and they banned me

Im very sorry to write this but after being with Lqd for a month and trippling my profit I was one morning hit with an “arbitrage trader” email(i will post the email) and my account was removed and deleted. I know the risks involved with an offshore but I thought these guys were decent judging by the reviews here which could be fake now that I think of it. I knew things were fishy when I tried making my first withdrawals they called me and said “we had issues where a clients child got on his pc and made withdrawals so we are making sure you indeed made this withdrawal” lmao ?? Basically them saying “Please keep your money here” Apparently I’m not the only one that got this call ..

Im from US and thought a little leverage would be fun to test out but if you plan on making profits and withdrawing I wish you good luck, dont say you werent warned. Also the only reliable method to deposit/withdraw was bitcoin where you are paying fees so be mindful of that as well, their credit card system isn’t allowed to operate hence why its always down. Once again the guys and girls at lqdfx Evan, Victoria are very nice people but something shady is brewing with their superiors... I encourage others who were mugged to step forward its not embarrassing to speak the truth. Its very sad I had a life emergency(wife cancer) to attend and needed those funds. May god bless you all i hope my review can shine some light on LqdFx. Overall a good company but they will kick you out once you’re making serious profits.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 18, 2018:
Dear David,

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, we are not aware of anyone with this name that coincides with your story, could you please provide us with your account number?

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Jimps,
Sep 5, 2018,

Can lqdfx be sued for stealing/scamming.
They refuse to give me my money back. Always giving an excuse.
How can we bring a group lawsuit against lqdfx.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Dear Jimps,

Thank you for your review.

We are well aware of your case and we have already been in touch with you in this regard. We have kindly asked you on several occasions to provide us with your recent bank statement in order to confirm that you have not received your withdrawal.

This is a standard procedure when someone claims that his/her funds have not been received. However, as long as you refuse to provide us with the requested document, the funds could not be credited in your wallet.

There are other clients who had previously experienced the same issue. When they provided us with the document, we immediately credited their funds in their Wallet.

In any case, it is unfair to claim that we refuse to give you your money back as long as you refuse to provide us with the proper documentation. Sending us the required bank statement is an easier and painless solution rather than getting lawyers involved.

We are looking forward to receiving the required document soon.

Kind Regards,
Trader,
USA, USA,
Aug 21, 2018,

Make you lose your money at 5pm

Scam broker. They look good but they are not. If you don't wanna loss your money at 5pm USA time, run away from them.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 24, 2018:
Dear Trader,

Thank you for your review.

As a serious and quality broker we consider each review as an important feedback from our clients, regardless whether it is positive or negative. In this way we are able to improve, which is what we are striving for every day.

However, I must point out that your review is not really clear in regard to why you believe we are a ‘scam broker’ and rate us with 1 star. We would appreciate a bit more clarity on your negative experience with LQDFX so we can look into it and come to a solution.

Having in mind that there are quite few international time zones and as you are not providing further detail, it is difficult to understand to which time you are referring. Please get in touch with us in order to discuss further your concerns.

We are looking forward to speaking to you soon.