LQDFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 31, 2019

About LQDFX.com

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:2015
Address:Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact:support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(70+)
CFD:(35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Napoli, Italy,
Oct 18, 2019,

Impossible to withdraw

I think my experience would help many people before they make the same mistake I've made. When I deposited my money I did it with a prepaid card (mastercard) which they accept without any advice. But when the card expired and I bought a new one from the same bank...LQDFX said I should prove that both card were issued by the same account and related with the same bank account.
Problem is... a prepaid card is not a credit card, so it isn't related to a bank account that's why they call it "prepaid crd" because you have to refill manually with money from any bank account you have.
My bank manager said he can only give me documents, contracts and statements to prove I'm the owner of both cards and the new one is issued by the same institute.
None of these documents solve the problem and customer service still repeat that if I'll have to make a withdraw it will go on my old card (which doesn't exist anymore).
I also asked for a wire transfer but it's a process unavailable for them (whaat!???)
Maybe they don't understand the difference between a simple prepaid card and a credit card linked to a bank account. They don't accept the new card as my new method of payment with them. So I can't withdraw my money and that's all.
Maybe they have to alert their customers before accepting prepaid cards.
So beware of LQDFX and they customer service, they repeat the same words and ask you to do the same procedure without listening what you are really talking about.
They gave me no solutions to this problem and I''ve practically lost my money I presume.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Dear rebooting84,

Thank you for your review.

As our back-office department has already explained to you via email, card withdrawals always take priority as per the company’s Terms & Conditions by which the clients agree to abide before opening an account with LQDFX.

Since your deposits were made with a card that is no longer valid, our Compliance department requires a confirmation letter from the bank stating this fact.

As you have informed us, your bank was unable to provide you with this letter, therefore we asked for a confirmation via email, as to be able to allow you to withdraw by another method.

Under no circumstances does LQDFX holds any client’s funds or refuses to process a withdrawal. However, sometimes it requires some additional documentation, due to the very strict anti-money laundering procedures followed to ensure the client’s security of funds.

We believe that everything has been explained to you thoroughly during your last communication with our Back-office department and the issue has already been resolved.

SPb, Russian Federation,
Oct 6, 2019,

rather good

Rather good. and fair spreads and commissions. Seems good broker. Deposits and withdrawals are also ok.
US, USA,
Sep 28, 2019,

Great company

Learning FX as of the last year andstarted with a small account. I was doing well with small micro lots, but ended up over leveraging a trade and lost a decent portion of my account and I decided to withdraw my money (not because of LQDFX) to go to the drawing board.

I recommend LQDFX and will be back once I learn better money management. Withdrawals and deposit via bitcoin have been very easy and quick, overall I did not experience much slippage and highly recommend them as a broker. I will be back once I feel I have better grip on trading/management.
Aug 29, 2019,

Withdrawal N Customer Service

I went live trading with LQDFX this past february. I love the spreads they offer and they have become one of my favorite brokers. I had an issue with loading my account on mobile MT4 because of VPN and George on CS live chat was very patient and helpful. When I withdraw thru LQDFX using bitcoin. They are very careful in making sure it is actually the account holder withdrawing and your account specialist will call you and confirm that its you. Jason Wright is mine and is very friendly and wants to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you see this LQDFX please add margin trading for crypto asap. Looking forward to many more years with them.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear tftrader,

We are deeply grateful for taking the time to express your positive experience with us.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and we are glad you appreciate it.

Once again, thank you and we wish you a bright trading future with us.

Wisconsin, USA,
Aug 7, 2019,

Slip issue solved extremely professionaly.

I had a HORRIBLE moment trading yesterday where a specific event that last month traded perfectly well, killed me with losing half my account on the slip even though my sell stop hit the price action perfectly. The take profit actually came in at a LOSS relative to the strike rate! SO - within one day, the great people at LQDFX made it right by reimbursing the trade. They did not reimburse the (small) commission on that trade, but I'm happy to have my balance back! I have had losses that have been my fault. I have never complained about those. This was different. This was clearly horrible slip (more than 200 points of slip, I think) in their system and they addressed it beautifully. Slip is usually MUCH less than this. Thank you LQDFX.

Jul 11, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone,

I have been very happy with LQDFX. I am a US citizen, and this broker works very well for US citizens especially if you are already familiar with bitcoin transactions. . The spreads they offer are very low. I have been profitably trading and am very glad I madie this choice of broker. The Micro account means you can start small and grow to an ECN account with even lower spreads and very reasonable commissions. I have found execution time to be excellent with very little slip ever, even as I trade with a greater amount of lots.

The only negative experience I had was that I once wanted to make a bitcoin withdrawal while they were spending a few days revamping the backend software. I wish they had done this better. However, tech support was excellent and responsive. They processed my request well before the BTC withdrawal software was fixed. I have made BTC withdrawals since, and it is very good, low delay,. about what you would expect for any BTC transaction. I get my money in my account within one business day, the best I have ever had with any broker.

The main website is clearly designed and well designed, no-nonsense, it is a good broker and worth a look if you are curious. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019 Dear sbmarantz,

Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are always happy to read our clients are happy with our services, which we are constantly striving to improve. Rest assured we will continue doing so in the future.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Veronica Lopez,
Jul 30, 2019,

Money Back

I'm very pleased with LQDFX. When my bank and I tried to get funds back into my bank account, they got lost with Chase bank and never found. (Chase bank kept my money and were no help, do not trust them.) LQDFX was nice enough to put the funds back into my account at their own expense. I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend this broker!
manny,
usa, USA,
Jul 27, 2019,

slippage

lqdfx has not done anything to fix there slippage I had trades before where price would come very close to my stop loss and take me out without touching it and I had trades where price would barely touch my take profit but will not close and reverse and take me out I would really appreciate it if lqdfx can fix this it makes this broker look to greedy
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 1, 2019:
Dear manny,

Thank you for your review.

It is well known that a broker cannot fully control slippage, due to the nature of the markets. No broker is able to offer zero slippage. Therefore, we are unaware how this is connected to a broker’s greed as you mention, in our regards.

Have you contacted our trading department directly to investigate your claim? It could have been a case of market volatility where often the slippage can be unavoidable. It could also relate to the type of position you entered, thus the price you exit - Bid or Ask, considering the spread.

I would suggest contacting our trading department directly providing more information so we can examine your case and assist you accordingly.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 11, 2019,

Thoroughly professional outfit

I have been with Lqdfx for well over 2 years ,I was surprised to read the negative comments below as I have found them very supportive throughout. We can all gripe about slippage and poor fills but this is part of trading and not unique to this company, really how much does it actually happen? OK the deposit method with bank card can be a bit of a faff but necessary for our own protection and the withdrawals back to the card I have had to wait no more than 2 days although the site says to expect 5 to 10 days . The customer services are approachable helpful at all times.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019:
Dear markfxx,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are thrilled to read your words of appreciation after being with us for more than 2 years. We strive to provide exceptional trading conditions and support to our clients, therefore, your feedback is truly appreciated.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

South Africa,
Jun 4, 2019,

I WANTED TO CHECK HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO PROCESS WITHDRAWAL.CANT BELIEVE I JUST DONATED $20 TO THIS BROKER AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK.

SCAM (repeated 44 more times)
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear AndiZ33,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and find out what may have happened, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Providing details would be helpful to immediately look into the matter, which might have been simply a misunderstanding. It would also be fair as knowing more info would give us a chance to defend our company.

However, we are unaware of any similar case. I can assure you that LQDFX does not hold clients' funds on purpose as we have a good reputation to maintain. If your accusations were true, we would have been out of business long time ago.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Sadia,
New York, USA,
May 27, 2019,

I am a retail trader and have been trading cfds and Forex with lqdfx for last 1 year , found them excerllent above all when time to withdrawal , it is transferred into my bank account withihn 2 hours , execution are fast and perfect. Still sounds good.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear Sadia,

We highly appreciate your feedback.

We are pleased to read such positive feedback and we are also grateful for taking a moment to recommend us to others.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.