LQDFX review: Is it a legit or scam forex broker?

Updated: Dec 1, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

As a scalper I have sign up with Lqdfx due to their very low trading spread if compared other broker accounts. If market will change the direction against to me, I am able to close the portions in minimum lose and then open new trade easily. This environment really supports me to lead a healthy and comfortable trading life. Thanks lqd. 5 star review by Elina walker, USA.
Read more traders reviews

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands.

Tradeable instruments include over 70 Forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

LQD FX offers MetaTrader 4 platform, available for desktop and mobile devices.

As other brokers, LQD features propriatory educational content, and in-house techincal analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Elina walker,
Oct 22, 2021,

Decent broker

Turin, Italy,
Sep 27, 2021,

Review

Almost 7 months going with lqdfx, honestly love their general account with low commission and good trading spreads compare to the other broker that I used who offer same spreads but double even triple the commission. Also love their customer services which sometimes take time but dedicated to solve any technical issue , withdrawal never takes too much time , after all everything going very smooth till now.

New York City, USA,
Sep 16, 2021,

You will lose all of your money

This broker partners with a provider who happens to be a market maker, i.e. a bank that injects quotes into the market which drives the price in the opposite direction of your trade. This makes LQDFX complicit in stealing your money.

It's astonishing how a representative from LQDFX comes on here and replies to every negative review, as if all is well, when it's a well known fact that 99% of retail traders lose all of their money in the forex market.

Similarly, you will lose your money trading with this broker. It doesn't matter what strategy you use, or if you backtest your strategy, because as soon as you enter a trade, suddenly the strategy doesn't work.

And don't count on a price reversal. Price will defy comprehension, by continuing indefinitely until you close the trade or get wiped out. That's because their liquidity partner will drive the market in the opposite direction all the way up to the moon, or all the way down to hell, just to take your money.

If you want to rate LQDFX in terms of professionalism and convenience, then yes, I'd suppose you'd give them 5 stars, but at the end of the day, it's your MONEY that counts, and if they're complicit in a racket to steal your money, then you will heed my warning and stay away from this broker.

There is a reason why they choose to do business from the Marshall Islands with no regulation. Because they don't want any oversight. If you're so above board, then why would you hide your business on a small island surrounded by ocean? Does that sound like someone doing business in good faith?

And there is a reason why they don't accept direct credit card deposits. Because obviously credit card companies know about the theft and don't want their customers to be victims.

Their strict account requirements are nothing more than smoke and mirrors to make you think your money is safe. They even tell you themselves, "We care about your money, and you should want to trade with a broker who makes your money a priority."

True, a priority to steal it.

Don't fall for the ruse.

You are going to lose all of your money with this broker.

It is not a fair trading environment and they are not doing business in good faith.

Don't listen to their representative and his slick talk.

Take my advice and that of many other reviewers, avoid this broker.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Dear RGNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Although it is difficult to understand the actual issue, we must respond to such reviews so inexperienced traders or traders with no experience with LQDFX can get a clearer understanding.

We say inexperienced, as our clients or experienced traders in general, would perhaps not bother reading the review all the way through. This is a clear rant at LQDFX, with no base of truth, no evidence. Simply your trading had not gone as planned, and you are looking for someone to blame.

All brokers use providers called the Liquidity providers, and yes, the market is made somewhere, or there is no market.

The reason we chose the Marshall Islands is apparent, so we could offer better trading conditions to clients that are restricted. Such restrictions have to do with low leverage, which prices traders out of the market due to limited resources, PAMM limitations or regional restrictions and more. We are talking about a category of traders that you fall under as well.

As for the strict requirements you mentioned, they are not over and above the correct way of doing business in the financial industry. If you, as an investor, trust companies that would accept anything just to approve your account, then we might not be the right broker for you.

Furthermore, we wish to go over paragraph 4 to clarify your review based on your market experience. So let's say you place a long position and as you have stated, the market will be driven down against you until you lose your investment. So, in this case, what happens to the short positions of other traders? Are they going in the opposite direction with the purpose of losing as well? It is needless to say that this makes absolutely no sense.

In conclusion, if you have any clear points to an issue inquiry, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, this review sounds more like being written out of anger, connected to some losses, that you blame our company for instead of going back to the drawing board and see where your strategy needs improvement.

Best Regards,

Sk Sadiqur Rahman,
Sep 14, 2021,

Still happy after one year

I entrusted the LQDFX broker with my large investment. But entering the broker without knowing about them weighted pressure on me. However, I successfully passed one years with the broker but faced no major issues yet. They came out nice with their convenient platform, customer safety, and some other issues. But frankly to say, when I first entered here, I wouldn’t expected that much.

Somewhere, USA,
Sep 10, 2021,

I was mistaken... LQDFX is good.

I left a review about a year ago calling this company a scam. I was upset about price always instantly going the opposite direction as soon as I entered a trade. Since then I've learned a lot more about the market. It's not the broker doing that. It's the liquidity provider doing that. Liquidity providers are the market makers. If you don't understand institutional trading then you will fall victim to this all the time. Since then, I've adjusted my trading strategy, and with proper timing, I'm seeing better results. Remember, when you're trading with leverage, it's not your money on the line, it's someone else's money. If you trade like a retail trader, market makers will absolutely take your money. You have to trade with the institutions, not against them. The reason why I only give LQDFX 4 stars is because they don't have a VISA deposit option. You can only deposit via bitcoin, crypto, or VLOAD. Vload is an unreliable 3rd party who applies a fee to your deposit and an additional fee to your withdrawal. Yes, it's the cost of doing business, but only because LQDFX won't provide any option for bank wire. And I have a sneaky suspicion that they will give you problems with large withdrawals then blame it on a technicality with their provider. I have this suspicion based on reviews I've read here. So I'm very afraid to leave large amounts of money with this broker. Other than that, no problems so far with this broker. I'm just happy I got over that hump I was having last year.

Aug 28, 2020 - 1 Star I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020 Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

BC, Canada,
Aug 27, 2021,

My Opinion On the Bonus and Good Reviews VS Bad Reviews

For the most part I go with regulated brokers and some unregulated brokers are legit. You juts gotta be careful who you go with. After reading reviews and seeing the negative ones, I agree with LQD FX replied and that they are being legit and accountable to the cry babies who do not read what the rules are or understand.

I like the reviews, I have an EA that is good with this as the ECN only charges a $7 commission per lot, and no swap fees and low spreads. Really ideal.

For those whining about the bonus. I agree with it so much. All those brokers that give you. bonus or credit, that is fake all they are doing is giving you the allusion you have more money than you have. So if You deposited $500, and would trade same .05 of a lot per trade. You might as well deposit $500 and take .10 of a lot. It is no different than seeing $1000 account balance and $500 of it is fake.

Another way to look at it is if you have 500:1 leverage, you might as well trade with 1000:1 leverage as the other $500 is fake.

So the fact they hold you bonus back and make you earn it for real to give it to you, is exactly the right thing a good broker does. Don't be fooled by magic tricks. LQD FX is not pulling any tricks by how they grant you your bonus based on actual volume traded.

Central, USA,
Aug 5, 2021,

Started Great and unfortunately... Ended TERRIBLY!

Its been A turbulent journey leading to my success and this Broker is NOT the path! If you want to build your account and and take bigger trade sizes, GO somewhere else because their MAX TRADE size is only 40 lots. When the total of all my trades exceeded this low number, they restricted my account by lowering my leverage. I later incurred huge losses when trying to trade back into profit but couldn't open new trades.

They then started requesting that I call them first before receiving my withdrawals... It all went DOWNHILL fast, dealing with them. I was offered the VIP account with unlimited trade size but without the higher leverage and min trade being .10 instead of the .01 from previously. How can anyone be profitable long term with lowered leverage and a low max trade size total for all trades during a session?? As your account grow, wouldn't it naturally be right to make bigger trades? They wouldn't work with me to reimburse all or some of the funds. I even requested for a bonus just to add to my balance and not for withdraw; but was denied.

I will prevail again and learned from this chaotic lesson! Trader BEWARE with this one!! I found one that allows 150 max lots with more leverage and has shown better results over the year with my strategy on demo. I've been profitable on live till this present moment.

Mar 28, 2021 - 5 Stars It''s been 3 years now and A pleasant experience overall! The spread for Eurusd rarely goes to 1 and usually is 0. Customer service has resolved issues without much delay and withdrawals have been less than 12 hours sometimes. I appreciate an honest Broker when options for U.S. citizens are slim for good leverage without regulation. I've had my money stolen by an unregulated broker in the past (PellucidFx) and have always been extra cautious since then!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear doptop,

Thank you for your review.

First of all, before opening an account with us, you agree to our Terms and Conditions, which clearly state that if you abuse the maximum trade size limit on any of the account types, your leverage or account type might be changed to suit the volume traded.

As a matter of fact, we did increase your leverage back to 300 shortly after your request, as a courtesy for being a long-standing client of ours. Under normal circumstances, we would need to see consistent trading under 40 lots on that specific account type so we can bring your leverage back.

You must bear in mind that higher leverage does not guarantee success, actually if you over leverage, you are at higher risk of losing your funds. This is not about not giving the clients what they want, but providing viable solutions that are in-line with the ability to use the right risk management. We are certain that experienced traders that read this review will agree.

Regarding the trades closed in loss, as previously explained by email, the leverage was not the reason for those losses, but the market going the opposite direction to your EA's aggressive strategy. Your leverage was lowered 2 weeks before those trades took place.

If you need any further assistance, our team will be happy to help.

Azhar,
Incheon, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 15, 2021,

Excellent environment

My entrance to lqdfx broker was nothing but a coincidence; however after passing some time with the broker I felt that it’s okay. I have all options available here for withdrawals. I can freely trade here as I find their platform out of technical issues. With their maximum leverage 500: 1, I can enjoy a good trading profit. But I am yet to see how long I remain comfortable with the broker.

Casey,
May 19, 2021,

great broker and great customer service but needs crypto options so 4 star

i have been using this broker for a about a year and have no complaints other than them not having a crypto option but after speaking with Jason he informed me that crypto is coming so hang tight. Im over in the US and withdraws take about 48 hours to hit my crypto wallet never had an issue and deposits are instant. highly recommended

afula, Israel,
May 12, 2021,

their bonus is a scam

i open lest month account and deposit $2600 . after a month a ask why i dont any bonus, even not $5 , something. usually i trade 5 lot a month in average. when they said to me that i will my bonus only after i will trade 520 lot , i understand its a big scam. with proper lot size management its will take at least 10 years to get there. and i risk 10% -20% of my account in every trade .most of the traders don't risk more then 5%. so the bounds cant be achievable ever!! firs i taught you can get every $5 this bonus..not with this guys / you need wait 10-20 years or risk crazy DD every month till your account blow away long before you will get this bonus. this is pure acam!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear rager4,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reading your review, it is evident that you have never read the Terms and Conditions of our Bonus program, which are very transparent and straightforward. Neither after inquiring about information about the Bonus on our live chat nor before writing this review.

The Bonus value is calculated as $5 per round turn lot traded. Once you complete the volume requirement, the bonus amount is added to your trading account.

Unlike other similar promotions, our bonus amount is not added to your Balance or Equity. The bonus is set aside so you are not encouraged to overleverage your account and trade higher volume, as such bonuses cannot be lost. Ιn other words, such bonuses do not protect you against draw-downs. We have designed it this way to offer clients a safer trading environment. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately.

Considering the above, we are surprised to read that you label this promotion as a 'scam'. As a trader, your trading conditions do not change. Everything remains the same, with the possibility to earn 100% of your investment by simply trading as usual.

As a matter of fact, our clients have found that accomplishing the volume requirement has been far more achievable than other promotions in the industry. The simple math states the obvious.

Please contact us directly if you need any further clarification. Our team will be happy to assist.
May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker

I stepped into lqd seeking for trust as I have large capital to invest. Even though it's an offshore broker, it has a good reputation so I decided to give them a go but started small. I spoke to one of their representative who ensured me of security and long-term relationship. Their platform is responsive to take profit, stop loss, and limit orders. It keeps me aloof from tension about opened trades. Any issues occurring, I enjoy their quick support and assistance. Will update if things continue this way

Mamun,
Kakiya, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 30, 2021,

Better then Others

Ok, here is my experience with lqdfx
Trading 1 year or so, my EA work well on this platform on their islamic account. Dont have any big problem eccept sometimes i must wait hours for my withdrawl, its not automatic. but platform is good, back office is fast when i need help with deposit but not on weekend. sometimes my deposit fail before and i need refund, but they told me to use the other option and have no problems now

What I like - the platform, my ea performs good, they have islamic account and vip islamic account, fast support (when working)
What i dont like - no live chat on weekend and for withdraw sometimes i must wait 5-6 hour
Mark Sakil,
Mar 15, 2021,

No problem

I have been with lqdfx broker for nearly a year. During this time, I really applied all my trading tactics. Their stp execution always helped me execute a trade on time. Along with that, the flexible leverage is really advantageous to me as I have a relatively small capital, I can sometimes take high leverage to hedge.
Florida, USA,
Mar 10, 2021,

Good broker

I've had an account for over a year. I've made made deposits and withdrawals without a problem. I just finished a withdrawal and it went quick and smooth (within 2 hours I think), so I don't know about the complaints people here have with them. I did have an OTP problem, but it was because of my email, nothing to do with LQDFX and Rachel helped me quickly and professionally.
I recommend this broker.

Miami, USA,
Mar 5, 2021,

Hidden withdrawal fees or wrong BTC rate

On March 1st I requested a USD 100 withdrawal via BTC. They sent me only 0.001478 BTC (around 71 usd) which was the same amount I received on my wallet.
They insist that my wallet is charging my fees, which is not true as I got the same amount of BTC (0.001478).
In conclusion they charged my 30% fee on my USD 100 withdraw.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear mrxlo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Kindly note we have already responded to you in detail and we have provided you with a clear breakdown regarding your transaction and the FIAT amount you had requested to withdraw and details about the final amount in Bitcoin that you have received in your Bitcoin wallet.

We had not received a reply contesting what we had sent you, so we believe that it has been made clear to you what has been explained on the transaction breakdown.

In case you have any further queries, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2020,

Decent Broker

Good broker with high leverage and fast support. The platform and spread is okay, no crypto and stocks so 4 stars
James,
Liège, Belgium,
Dec 11, 2020,

First withdrawal experience

This is my first time withdrawl from lqdfx and I just have received my fund. I have not been with the broker for a prolonged period of time but the transaction went smooth with no delays. I thought I would leave my feedback here. It’s sound good trading here.

new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Yaar Roni,
Kassel, Germany,
Oct 25, 2020,

Overall Good

Not the most advanced broker, but reliable. I enjoy the high leverage and low spreads but it would have been better if they offer 500 leverage on their ECN account as well. Overall good trading experience, never had issues depositing or withdrawing so far, not a bad broker at all.

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone

This notification was after they took almost 20 thausand dollars from my account that I was trading with a lot free margin left plus greats positions on all my trades , they You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone and no other charting tool has those. Sometimes, it is unintentional and a glitch from your broker and you stand to be reinstated, however many times it is intentional and you might fall the victim of an unscrupulous forex broker. For those who sit on their computer to monitor their trades, it is frustrating to find such rapid price moves. I don’t think was unintentional but the damage it’s done and I don’t want others traders loss their money for unscrupulous forex broker . It’s not only this , what about Stop loss hunters ? Stop loss hunting is one of the ways they use to do that. They have some special robots or hire and train some employees who monitor the clients trades. When a client takes a short position and sets a stop loss and the market goes against the position and becomes so close to the stop loss, the robot or the stop loss hunter employee increases the spread manually to help the price hit the stop loss sooner. It’s easy to find out if your dealing with an honest broker or not ! If anyone who trade with this broker never saw this trick them I’m wrong but anyways I saw a lot of times , cost me a lot of money/

Dear Reibel,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are contacting you to inform you that yesterday 13.10.2020, there was a price error on US30 from our Liquidity provider's side, which resulted into a significant wick that reached a price of 21474.84.

Due to this error, a great deal of our clients suffered losses, which of course we reimbursed. On the other hand, this error was beneficial for other clients by gaining profits based on wrong pricing.

Having stated the above, we would like to inform you that your US30 trades were reset and the correct balance/P&L will now reflect on those trades that were affected, as those profits were gained due to the wrong pricing at the time.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and please accept our apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Dear Reibel,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

First of all, we did not take or remove any money from you, you did not suffer any loss due to the wrong price. The profits you are referring to were not gained from actual market pricing, due to the spike they were fictitious as the market never reached such price, it only did due to the error we explained.

All clients that were affected negatively were fully reimbursed, which is the right thing to do as a professional company. However, we had to do the right thing for those who gained profits due to this error, which is to rectify all those trades.

With the above stated facts, the text you copy-pasted from some website in your review is irrelevant to the case.

Furthermore, do you mind specifying why do you consider yourself to be a victim? You would be a victim if you were on the other side, by being one of the clients that lost money due to the wrong price and not being reimbursed. Then you might consider yourself being a victim as we are confident that if you actually suffered losses due to this error, you would not ask us to leave your balance as it is but instead to reimburse you.

Regarding the assumptions you express with the “stop loss hunting” text you copy-pasted in your review from some website, again, it does not truly reflect your trading account history. However, we will refrain from adding more details in regard to your trading history or trading strategy.

As a conclusion, the profits to which you are referring should have never occurred, hence why those funds were removed from your balance.

Oct 6, 2020,

Trusted platform

Taking into account that US traders are very limited when it comes to Forex trading, I am happy that there are few decent companies out there who we can trust and LQDfx is one of them. All Forex brokers offer 1 main product - Forex trading, all those companies have the trading instruments that can satisfy our trading needs (of course low spreads and commissions are also a factor). However, what it matters nowadays is the service - how fast deposits are in, how fast withdrawals are processed, how stable the platform is and last but not least customer support.

Having said that, based on my experience with LQD I believe this is a 5 star broker. Moreover, it is rated as a trusted broker in one of the most popular forex threads on another forum website. I'm not saying that this company is completely flawless, but at least if an error occurs - they work together with the client.

Stay safe everyone!

Bismarck, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Worst broker

LQDFx is not a good broker. I have traded forex for years and was sure of the trade I placed. When I place a buy order they will reverse it to sell, when I will place a sell order they reverse it to a buy order. I Checked on TradingView and other two brokers and found that LQDfx was just bent on wiping my account which they actually did.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Dear Oluchi667,

Thank you for your review.

We are always happy to receive any kind of feedback, but this review somehow makes absolutely no sense. Unfortunately, this is another very tiresome, unjustified review, that offers no substance or any productivity to the reader or to LQD.

We cannot be certain what exactly the case is, as you chose not to provide any account details. However, it seems like a confusion with the orders you placed from your end.

In addition, it is worth to mention that the MT4 platform is unable to reverse orders on its own accord, which is a preposterous assumption.

In any case, if you need any assistance or you would like us to look into your trades, please feel free to contact us directly. Our team will be more than happy to assist.

Jennifer Hudson,
Nsw, Australia,
Sep 22, 2020,

Good environment

already i have experienced with so many brokers but right now comfortable with lqd, the main positive thing is lowest spreads which supports me much as scalper. but its increase sometimes at night and during news ( i have seen 2 times). have not faced any major something. customer service very fast in live. overall environment really good.

San José, Costa Rica,
Aug 31, 2020,

Worst and most annoying broker ever

I've never seen such a useless broker as this. If you open your account they ask you to provide them with proven documents of your card, your id and your proof of address. With the proven address, in my case i do pay rent, and the basic services but there was no document for me that had EXACTLY my name and the address where i live; which is why i even went to my government officials to ask if they could provide me with that information. They said that since i'm not the landlord of the property they couldn't give me the POA (proof of address) l asked the official to provide me with the tax bill of my landloard. This in order for me to create a letter from my landloard stating that i've been living there for an amount of time and proving that as well. LQDFX kept sending me emails sayin the same thing over and over " it has to be stamped and signed by a governement official, accountant etc..." i even contacted the engineer that did the evaluation of the property before my landloard acquired the property. He made me a letter of that confirmation with his company. So if you want to really waste your time and not feel supported by them go for LQDFX!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear pablo30633,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to read about your disappointment and even more sorry that we could not accept you as a client.

Please note that in order to verify your account, apart from a valid ID document, we require a proof of address, i.e. a document that has your name on as well as the address you registered with.

As a proof of address we accept a utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet, etc.) or a bank statement or a letter from the bank or any official third party document (issued by government authority officer, local police department or by your bank). Unfortunately, you failed to provide us with any of the above-mentioned documents that has your name and address on. If you are not able to provide us with a document fulfilling such requirements, sadly we are not able to accept you as a client.

We do apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.