LQDFX Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Feb 3, 2020,

Tried to take deposit

I originally liked broker because of website set up but looks can be deceiving I sent my deposit and it was almost a day and I kept getting the run around and one agent said my deposit is going to my account and there is nothing they can do long story short don’t trust these people I will post emails they tried to steal my $2000 deposit
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear alexanderthemack,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to find out what made you think that LQDFX will steal your $2000 deposit, we are unable to do so as you chose to remain unidentified. We would be glad if you could provide us with information (your account number or Wallet ID) to identify you as a client as we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds.

Since we are unable to match your review with a client's case I presume it was a misunderstanding, as this reported issue is neither in our best interest nor how we conduct our business.

Jason,
Daniels, USA,
Jun 28, 2018,

RUN!!!!! ITS A SCAM

I haven't even started with them and I can spot a SCAM! I lost thousands of dollars when PellucidFX did the same thing.

They told me the 3rd party deposit system was down and they could take no investments. I tried calling the number and it just rang and rang (my guess, to someone's cell phone.) If it was any sort of decent business it would at least have a answering machine.... nope. FIRST SIGN OF SCAM!

The "live chat" is the same person everytime which means its probably a contract live agent from India somewhere who is told to give everyone the same response which is "please email backoffice@lqdfx.com" when anyone asks a question.

He kindly told me I could wire transfer money. AS IF! I'll never see the stuff again. Don't even try it folks. Spot a SCAM! RRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 3, 2018:
Dear Jason,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, because in that way we can clarify some of your statements and reassure you that LQDFX is the most loyal, quality and devoted broker.

First of all, we are sorry to hear that you had a previous bad experience with another broker which is reportedly an unreliable broker. However, it is not fair to be compared to other brokers who turned out to be scam brokers.

It is true that currently the card payment system is down for a maintenance. That is why, one of our representatives informed you that you cannot use this method. However, there are other payment options which you may use instead: Bitcoin, UPayCard and Wire Transfer. We have never had any complaint about these payment methods.

Regarding our support team, of which we are proud, we may clarify the following:
It is first of all not based in India, if you called and nobody picked up, probably all agents were busy at that time. But, as you have already mentioned you finally got in contact with one of our representatives who gave you the option to wire transfer money.

Regarding the Live Chat, the system automatically takes you back to the same agent you spoke before as he/she is aware of your inquiry/issue. The concept is to support every trader as soon as possible so it would be useless to contact a different person each time.

If LQDFX was a scam broker and withheld money on purpose, there would be complaints regarding other payment methods. Although the problem lies in the card payment system and we have only so much control over this, we’ll do our best to find the most effective solution.

We make great effort to maintain the highest level of customer support, so it is important for us to deal with any frustrating situation.

LQDFX Official Representative
Jan 10, 2019,

Lqdfx is claiming slippage. It’s very unethical!! There’s slippage on the stop loss side., but not on the take profit. All my take profits are the exact number or less than the actual take profit. All my stop losses vary. Never less. Always more. Sometimes way more. You really want me to go through all of the trades and start noting for u guys which ones specific. That’s bull shit. Someone needs to infastgate so that someone on the legal side can look through all the trades.. NOT JUST MINE!!

Jan 3, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe 6 months or 7 months ago I complained about the stop loss take profit. The take profit side will always be the exact number or less, never more. On the stop loss side. It will always go through, and close more of a loss than the actual
Number. This happens a lot with news candles. I said “Seems like something fishy going on” they replied back to me. There’s nothing going on that’s fishy. They blame it on some bullshit. Ok moving forward. I left it alone. I started trading again. By the way I have all the emails for this.
New Year’s Eve I had abtrade open. When the market opened back up again it opens 20 PIPS HIGHER THAN MY RAKE PROFIT. they only gave me credit for my take profit number. WHICH IS BULL S***!!! Reason I say that is because today the same thing happens on the other side. Candle spiked went through my stop loss and my loss was greater than it should be. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! I’ve been with lqd for over 2 years. I know I’m not the best trader and I’ve lost quite a bit. I know the forex market is difficult. This company makes money on the spread and how over else. So is there a reason that they need to swindle me out of any more money than I have already lost? THIS IS SEXED UP!! How long has this been going For. I feel like getting on a plain and hurting people over where ever the fuck it is they are. This shit that has been happening to me, has brought me to a lever of unprofessionalism. I never curse. I never really get mad, BUT THIS POO. Makes me believe I’ve been getting jerked for years now. I’ve lost close to 10,000. It is what it is if it had been fair. I’ve caught them now. I have pictures of that 2 specific trades I’m taking about. All the rest. I couldn’t even tell u how many times this had happened.
Please get back to me.
THEYRE DEF SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! FOR SURE!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are sad to read that the impression you have from us is negative, especially since you have been a long standing client of ours for the last 2 years. I am sure you would agree that being with us for this time, has also provided you with a good trading environment, as we believe you wouldn’t have traded with us for so long, if that was not the case.

Please contact us directly by email with your account number and all the information, screen shots, etc., that can help us investigate your claims. We will be more than happy to look into that.

Warren mi, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

I need help

So far I'm not liking what's going on just made live accountIm having issues with getting my refund .. they wallet address broken .. I tried to put $3k in my account and it never made it to it.. that's alot of money that just disappeared.. I keep emailing and chat run around saying my email not registered to them etc but I got screenshots of everything.. so disappointed cause I really want to use this broker
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Dear miz_ria,

Thank you for your feedback and the time you have taken to post this review.

You have emailed us regarding your failed deposit on the 24th of August, giving us no time to investigate and revert back to you, as this review was posted the very same day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. After your email was received, the payment service provider was contacted regarding the delay and later the funds reflected into your LQDFX Wallet.

We are sad that your first impression of our company is rated 1 star. However, as you have just started using our services, we believe that now your experience meets your requirements and that you will revise your rating.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.

Napoli, Italy,
Oct 18, 2019,

Impossible to withdraw

I think my experience would help many people before they make the same mistake I've made. When I deposited my money I did it with a prepaid card (mastercard) which they accept without any advice. But when the card expired and I bought a new one from the same bank...LQDFX said I should prove that both card were issued by the same account and related with the same bank account.
Problem is... a prepaid card is not a credit card, so it isn't related to a bank account that's why they call it "prepaid crd" because you have to refill manually with money from any bank account you have.
My bank manager said he can only give me documents, contracts and statements to prove I'm the owner of both cards and the new one is issued by the same institute.
None of these documents solve the problem and customer service still repeat that if I'll have to make a withdraw it will go on my old card (which doesn't exist anymore).
I also asked for a wire transfer but it's a process unavailable for them (whaat!???)
Maybe they don't understand the difference between a simple prepaid card and a credit card linked to a bank account. They don't accept the new card as my new method of payment with them. So I can't withdraw my money and that's all.
Maybe they have to alert their customers before accepting prepaid cards.
So beware of LQDFX and they customer service, they repeat the same words and ask you to do the same procedure without listening what you are really talking about.
They gave me no solutions to this problem and I''ve practically lost my money I presume.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Dear rebooting84,

Thank you for your review.

As our back-office department has already explained to you via email, card withdrawals always take priority as per the company’s Terms & Conditions by which the clients agree to abide before opening an account with LQDFX.

Since your deposits were made with a card that is no longer valid, our Compliance department requires a confirmation letter from the bank stating this fact.

As you have informed us, your bank was unable to provide you with this letter, therefore we asked for a confirmation via email, as to be able to allow you to withdraw by another method.

Under no circumstances does LQDFX holds any client’s funds or refuses to process a withdrawal. However, sometimes it requires some additional documentation, due to the very strict anti-money laundering procedures followed to ensure the client’s security of funds.

We believe that everything has been explained to you thoroughly during your last communication with our Back-office department and the issue has already been resolved.

Adelaide, Australia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Bad service

This platform has a disgusting service, You can't withdrawal your money
I will not reccomand LQDFX
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear Danbar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are unable to investigate your case due to lack of any kind of identification provided, such as trading account number or wallet ID number.

We would appreciate if you could please be more specific in regards to the bad service you received directly from LQDFX so we can address it accordingly.

In any case I must stress the fact that we never hold clients' withdrawals. Further, all withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.

United States,
Mar 28, 2018,

They are confused on accounts

I have tried 2 times this week to open up a corp account with this broker. I have
an LLC, which only has Articles Of Organization. I am the LLC with a single member. This is different from and "actual" Corporation. They keep asking me for the documents of a Corporation! This makes me wonder if they are making other errors on accounts for other customers?

Dear Erica,

We have many company LLC accounts that have provided what we ask or the equivalent.

Please provide the following in order to proceed with you account:

Certificate of Registered Shareholders: A document at least stating
Memorandum
Certificate of Incorporation: Company Certificate

Without the above we will not be able to approve your account.

Melis Deniz
Agent | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com

As of now, I guess they will deny my account because they say I don't have the correct documents, when really I do, and they just don't understand the difference between the 2 entities registration documents. I even asked them to google the difference. An LLC does NOT have what they are asking for.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to correct the problem. Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. Furthermore, we would like to be certain that we always follow the appropriate procedures in order to offer the highest level of customer support.

As the problem has already been resolved and your account is active, it would be great if you could share your positive experience with other traders.

Thank you for trading with us!

LQDFX Official Representative
FX_Army,
Aug 17, 2018,

LQDFX maniulates orders. Be careful! Stay Away!

Beware of LQDFX. Broker manipulation at it's finest. I initially deposited a small account to test their fairness and business model. Was EXTREMELY disappointed. I set pending orders on low spread pairs. My pending buy and sell limits were not triggered (on winning trades) despite price passing way over 160 micro pips from the point of entry. This was not during big news events or hours where spread widens due to lower volume or sessions closes. I sent emails with screenshots of the orders and order numbers and am awaiting replies to see what their excuse is going to be. I have several colleagues who had the same issue, with take profit lines not being triggered, as well as pending entries. They have since closed accounts with this brokerage, as will I. I read good reviews so decided to give them a fair try with a small deposit. And found out the hard way that they are scammers. This broker manipulates spread heavily (not news as slippage happens and is normal) as well as manipulates order fills. STAY AWAY! This site has been excellent in reading honest reviews from real users, and I hope to be able to spare someone else the disappointment of this broker. Be careful.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 24, 2018:
Dear FX_Army,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to politely disagree with your statements. As far as I am concerned, we barely have any negative feedback on our platform performance, spreads, execution, etc. Having that in mind, your review seems unusual and misleading, especially the manipulating spreads part.

LQDFX offers a quality, fair trading environment. There is no dealing desk manipulation, no requotes and no conflict of interest.

We value feedback on the positives and the negatives (if just). However, we consider that jumping to conclusions is the easiest form of complaint, without just knowledge of the fact. We have just completed a very difficult upgrade and, yes, we have some issues that we are trying hard to solve.

If you have not yet received a reply to your email, as you have stated, this has absolutely nothing to do with ignoring you, but probably with the fact that there are 100s of queries every day regarding such upgrade. We are doing our utmost to reply to our clients and satisfy all their requests.

We are a devoted broker with a good reputation in terms of honouring our clients. In case there is a rare issue on our side, as the complex upgrade mentioned above, our loyal clients trust us and can be sure that we offer them excellent trading conditions.

Wisconsin, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

SCAM!! STAY AWAY

Stop and please read if you're considering This broker. I had just opened up a live account with LQDFX. My deposit method was bitcoin. I did a deposit transaction of 500$ in bitcoin, but I sent 580$ from my bitcoin wallet and forgot to change the deposit amount of 500 to 580 on Lqdfx website. Of course Lqdfx only deposited 500 and not the full 580, so I still don't know what happened to the 80. Reached out to customer support, no answers yet.
I opened three trades after my 500$ got deposited, I am using Metatrader4 platform on Mobile phone. When I placed my trades I had no issue logging on and off of my MT4 Lqdfx account, but soon after I my trades gain profit, I COULD NOT LOG IN ANYMORE TO CLOSE OR MONITOR MY TRADES! Every time I try to log into Lqdfx server on MT4 it keeps giving me a timeout error with no login success. I reached out to their live chat, we tried multiple things but nothing worked. They tried to say it's not Lqdfx fault and probably I don't have a secure internet service. BULLSHIT! I was on wifi and I can log onto my IG brokers account on MT4 perfectly fine during the same time I'm having this issue, so I know MT4 and my wifi was not the issue. Since I couldn't log in to close my trade, my account balance went to .35 cents. The next day after my account was blown, I mysteriously was able to log into Lqdfx server with no problem. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM LQDFX, they scam people like me to pay back other people they tried scamming. Believe these bad reviews, I should of before I deposited money with this broker. The only reason this broker has good reviews is because these clients are the lucky ones who haven't been scammed yet!!! STAY AWAY, Don't get scammed like me.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear CKVue,

Thank you for your feedback.

You have emailed us regarding your overpayment on the 20th in the evening, giving us no time to investigate and get back to you, as this review was posted the next day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. An agent asked for a screen shot of your overpayment so we can forward it to our payment service provider. The evidence of the overpayment was provided to us after this review was posted and you have been emailed with a refund link of your overpayment yesterday April 23.

In regard to your connection issue, please note that LQDFX is not liable for losses due to poor internet connection or for any reason outside of LQDFX's control. We as a company providing trading services, expect from our clients to ensure their devices are in good working order, as well as ensuring a stable internet connection. There is no reason for you not to be able to login at that particular time, apart from poor internet connection, taking into account you have already logged in earlier that day.

Furthermore, we checked the status of our servers at the time you reported your connection issue, and no disconnection errors or discrepancies were detected. Moreover, we have had no traders reporting a similar issue, which leads to the fact that the issue appears to be isolated. Additionally, I must point out the fact that if there is a problem with the server, the effect would not be isolated.

The strange part is that you were able to login and place the trades, but then you weren't able to login before you got stopped out. Then later, you mysteriously was able to log back into your account.

We are unable to determine what exactly caused that, as it's not to do with our server. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for losses that occurred outside of our control.