LQDFX review: Trading Platform, Instruments. Pros and Cons for US Clients.

Updated: Jan 21, 2022 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Moonglow, USA

LQDFX is a very good broker. I am trading Forex with them since August 2021 and so far so good. I have positions opened for almost 2 months and no problems with swap charges or anything. They don't cheat at all. Very honest broker...
Read more traders reviews >>

What is LQDFX?

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands. LQDFX welcomes US clients providing them with higher leverage and lest restrictions than NFA regulated brokers.

LQDFX broker offers popular MT 4 platform available for PC and Mac, mobile devices as well as Web Trader.

Trading instruments include over 70 forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

As other brokers, LQD features proprietary educational content, and in-house technical analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

LQDFX

Minimum Deposit: $20
Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Customer Service: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Regulations:
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

New York City, USA,
Sep 16, 2021,

You will lose all of your money

This broker partners with a provider who happens to be a market maker, i.e. a bank that injects quotes into the market which drives the price in the opposite direction of your trade. This makes LQDFX complicit in stealing your money.

It's astonishing how a representative from LQDFX comes on here and replies to every negative review, as if all is well, when it's a well known fact that 99% of retail traders lose all of their money in the forex market.

Similarly, you will lose your money trading with this broker. It doesn't matter what strategy you use, or if you backtest your strategy, because as soon as you enter a trade, suddenly the strategy doesn't work.

And don't count on a price reversal. Price will defy comprehension, by continuing indefinitely until you close the trade or get wiped out. That's because their liquidity partner will drive the market in the opposite direction all the way up to the moon, or all the way down to hell, just to take your money.

If you want to rate LQDFX in terms of professionalism and convenience, then yes, I'd suppose you'd give them 5 stars, but at the end of the day, it's your MONEY that counts, and if they're complicit in a racket to steal your money, then you will heed my warning and stay away from this broker.

There is a reason why they choose to do business from the Marshall Islands with no regulation. Because they don't want any oversight. If you're so above board, then why would you hide your business on a small island surrounded by ocean? Does that sound like someone doing business in good faith?

And there is a reason why they don't accept direct credit card deposits. Because obviously credit card companies know about the theft and don't want their customers to be victims.

Their strict account requirements are nothing more than smoke and mirrors to make you think your money is safe. They even tell you themselves, "We care about your money, and you should want to trade with a broker who makes your money a priority."

True, a priority to steal it.

Don't fall for the ruse.

You are going to lose all of your money with this broker.

It is not a fair trading environment and they are not doing business in good faith.

Don't listen to their representative and his slick talk.

Take my advice and that of many other reviewers, avoid this broker.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Dear RGNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Although it is difficult to understand the actual issue, we must respond to such reviews so inexperienced traders or traders with no experience with LQDFX can get a clearer understanding.

We say inexperienced, as our clients or experienced traders in general, would perhaps not bother reading the review all the way through. This is a clear rant at LQDFX, with no base of truth, no evidence. Simply your trading had not gone as planned, and you are looking for someone to blame.

All brokers use providers called the Liquidity providers, and yes, the market is made somewhere, or there is no market.

The reason we chose the Marshall Islands is apparent, so we could offer better trading conditions to clients that are restricted. Such restrictions have to do with low leverage, which prices traders out of the market due to limited resources, PAMM limitations or regional restrictions and more. We are talking about a category of traders that you fall under as well.

As for the strict requirements you mentioned, they are not over and above the correct way of doing business in the financial industry. If you, as an investor, trust companies that would accept anything just to approve your account, then we might not be the right broker for you.

Furthermore, we wish to go over paragraph 4 to clarify your review based on your market experience. So let's say you place a long position and as you have stated, the market will be driven down against you until you lose your investment. So, in this case, what happens to the short positions of other traders? Are they going in the opposite direction with the purpose of losing as well? It is needless to say that this makes absolutely no sense.

In conclusion, if you have any clear points to an issue inquiry, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, this review sounds more like being written out of anger, connected to some losses, that you blame our company for instead of going back to the drawing board and see where your strategy needs improvement.

Best Regards,

manny,
usa, USA,
Jul 27, 2019,

slippage

lqdfx has not done anything to fix there slippage I had trades before where price would come very close to my stop loss and take me out without touching it and I had trades where price would barely touch my take profit but will not close and reverse and take me out I would really appreciate it if lqdfx can fix this it makes this broker look to greedy
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 1, 2019:
Dear manny,

Thank you for your review.

It is well known that a broker cannot fully control slippage, due to the nature of the markets. No broker is able to offer zero slippage. Therefore, we are unaware how this is connected to a broker’s greed as you mention, in our regards.

Have you contacted our trading department directly to investigate your claim? It could have been a case of market volatility where often the slippage can be unavoidable. It could also relate to the type of position you entered, thus the price you exit - Bid or Ask, considering the spread.

I would suggest contacting our trading department directly providing more information so we can examine your case and assist you accordingly.

Feb 3, 2020,

Tried to take deposit

I originally liked broker because of website set up but looks can be deceiving I sent my deposit and it was almost a day and I kept getting the run around and one agent said my deposit is going to my account and there is nothing they can do long story short don’t trust these people I will post emails they tried to steal my $2000 deposit
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear alexanderthemack,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to find out what made you think that LQDFX will steal your $2000 deposit, we are unable to do so as you chose to remain unidentified. We would be glad if you could provide us with information (your account number or Wallet ID) to identify you as a client as we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds.

Since we are unable to match your review with a client's case I presume it was a misunderstanding, as this reported issue is neither in our best interest nor how we conduct our business.

Jason,
Daniels, USA,
Jun 28, 2018,

RUN!!!!! ITS A SCAM

I haven't even started with them and I can spot a SCAM! I lost thousands of dollars when PellucidFX did the same thing.

They told me the 3rd party deposit system was down and they could take no investments. I tried calling the number and it just rang and rang (my guess, to someone's cell phone.) If it was any sort of decent business it would at least have a answering machine.... nope. FIRST SIGN OF SCAM!

The "live chat" is the same person everytime which means its probably a contract live agent from India somewhere who is told to give everyone the same response which is "please email backoffice@lqdfx.com" when anyone asks a question.

He kindly told me I could wire transfer money. AS IF! I'll never see the stuff again. Don't even try it folks. Spot a SCAM! RRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 3, 2018:
Dear Jason,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, because in that way we can clarify some of your statements and reassure you that LQDFX is the most loyal, quality and devoted broker.

First of all, we are sorry to hear that you had a previous bad experience with another broker which is reportedly an unreliable broker. However, it is not fair to be compared to other brokers who turned out to be scam brokers.

It is true that currently the card payment system is down for a maintenance. That is why, one of our representatives informed you that you cannot use this method. However, there are other payment options which you may use instead: Bitcoin, UPayCard and Wire Transfer. We have never had any complaint about these payment methods.

Regarding our support team, of which we are proud, we may clarify the following:
It is first of all not based in India, if you called and nobody picked up, probably all agents were busy at that time. But, as you have already mentioned you finally got in contact with one of our representatives who gave you the option to wire transfer money.

Regarding the Live Chat, the system automatically takes you back to the same agent you spoke before as he/she is aware of your inquiry/issue. The concept is to support every trader as soon as possible so it would be useless to contact a different person each time.

If LQDFX was a scam broker and withheld money on purpose, there would be complaints regarding other payment methods. Although the problem lies in the card payment system and we have only so much control over this, we’ll do our best to find the most effective solution.

We make great effort to maintain the highest level of customer support, so it is important for us to deal with any frustrating situation.

LQDFX Official Representative
Jan 10, 2019,

Lqdfx is claiming slippage. It’s very unethical!! There’s slippage on the stop loss side., but not on the take profit. All my take profits are the exact number or less than the actual take profit. All my stop losses vary. Never less. Always more. Sometimes way more. You really want me to go through all of the trades and start noting for u guys which ones specific. That’s bull poopy. Someone needs to infastgate so that someone on the legal side can look through all the trades.. NOT JUST MINE!!

Jan 3, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe 6 months or 7 months ago I complained about the stop loss take profit. The take profit side will always be the exact number or less, never more. On the stop loss side. It will always go through, and close more of a loss than the actual
Number. This happens a lot with news candles. I said “Seems like something fishy going on” they replied back to me. There’s nothing going on that’s fishy. They blame it on some bullpoopy. Ok moving forward. I left it alone. I started trading again. By the way I have all the emails for this.
New Year’s Eve I had abtrade open. When the market opened back up again it opens 20 PIPS HIGHER THAN MY RAKE PROFIT. they only gave me credit for my take profit number. WHICH IS BULL POOPY!!! Reason I say that is because today the same thing happens on the other side. Candle spiked went through my stop loss and my loss was greater than it should be. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! I’ve been with lqd for over 2 years. I know I’m not the best trader and I’ve lost quite a bit. I know the forex market is difficult. This company makes money on the spread and how over else. So is there a reason that they need to swindle me out of any more money than I have already lost? THIS IS SEXED UP!! How long has this been going For. I feel like getting on a plain and hurting people over where ever the hump it is they are. This poop that has been happening to me, has brought me to a lever of unprofessionalism. I never curse. I never really get mad, BUT THIS POO. Makes me believe I’ve been getting jerked for years now. I’ve lost close to 10,000. It is what it is if it had been fair. I’ve caught them now. I have pictures of that 2 specific trades I’m taking about. All the rest. I couldn’t even tell u how many times this had happened.
Please get back to me.
THEYRE DEF SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! FOR SURE!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are sad to read that the impression you have from us is negative, especially since you have been a long standing client of ours for the last 2 years. I am sure you would agree that being with us for this time, has also provided you with a good trading environment, as we believe you wouldn’t have traded with us for so long, if that was not the case.

Please contact us directly by email with your account number and all the information, screen shots, etc., that can help us investigate your claims. We will be more than happy to look into that.

Warren mi, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

I need help

So far I'm not liking what's going on just made live accountIm having issues with getting my refund .. they wallet address broken .. I tried to put $3k in my account and it never made it to it.. that's alot of money that just disappeared.. I keep emailing and chat run around saying my email not registered to them etc but I got screenshots of everything.. so disappointed cause I really want to use this broker
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Dear miz_ria,

Thank you for your feedback and the time you have taken to post this review.

You have emailed us regarding your failed deposit on the 24th of August, giving us no time to investigate and revert back to you, as this review was posted the very same day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. After your email was received, the payment service provider was contacted regarding the delay and later the funds reflected into your LQDFX Wallet.

We are sad that your first impression of our company is rated 1 star. However, as you have just started using our services, we believe that now your experience meets your requirements and that you will revise your rating.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.

Napoli, Italy,
Oct 18, 2019,

Impossible to withdraw

I think my experience would help many people before they make the same mistake I've made. When I deposited my money I did it with a prepaid card (mastercard) which they accept without any advice. But when the card expired and I bought a new one from the same bank...LQDFX said I should prove that both card were issued by the same account and related with the same bank account.
Problem is... a prepaid card is not a credit card, so it isn't related to a bank account that's why they call it "prepaid crd" because you have to refill manually with money from any bank account you have.
My bank manager said he can only give me documents, contracts and statements to prove I'm the owner of both cards and the new one is issued by the same institute.
None of these documents solve the problem and customer service still repeat that if I'll have to make a withdraw it will go on my old card (which doesn't exist anymore).
I also asked for a wire transfer but it's a process unavailable for them (whaat!???)
Maybe they don't understand the difference between a simple prepaid card and a credit card linked to a bank account. They don't accept the new card as my new method of payment with them. So I can't withdraw my money and that's all.
Maybe they have to alert their customers before accepting prepaid cards.
So beware of LQDFX and they customer service, they repeat the same words and ask you to do the same procedure without listening what you are really talking about.
They gave me no solutions to this problem and I''ve practically lost my money I presume.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Dear rebooting84,

Thank you for your review.

As our back-office department has already explained to you via email, card withdrawals always take priority as per the company’s Terms & Conditions by which the clients agree to abide before opening an account with LQDFX.

Since your deposits were made with a card that is no longer valid, our Compliance department requires a confirmation letter from the bank stating this fact.

As you have informed us, your bank was unable to provide you with this letter, therefore we asked for a confirmation via email, as to be able to allow you to withdraw by another method.

Under no circumstances does LQDFX holds any client’s funds or refuses to process a withdrawal. However, sometimes it requires some additional documentation, due to the very strict anti-money laundering procedures followed to ensure the client’s security of funds.

We believe that everything has been explained to you thoroughly during your last communication with our Back-office department and the issue has already been resolved.

Adelaide, Australia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Bad service

This platform has a disgusting service, You can't withdrawal your money
I will not reccomand LQDFX
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear Danbar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are unable to investigate your case due to lack of any kind of identification provided, such as trading account number or wallet ID number.

We would appreciate if you could please be more specific in regards to the bad service you received directly from LQDFX so we can address it accordingly.

In any case I must stress the fact that we never hold clients' withdrawals. Further, all withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.

United States,
Mar 28, 2018,

They are confused on accounts

I have tried 2 times this week to open up a corp account with this broker. I have
an LLC, which only has Articles Of Organization. I am the LLC with a single member. This is different from and "actual" Corporation. They keep asking me for the documents of a Corporation! This makes me wonder if they are making other errors on accounts for other customers?

Dear Erica,

We have many company LLC accounts that have provided what we ask or the equivalent.

Please provide the following in order to proceed with you account:

Certificate of Registered Shareholders: A document at least stating
Memorandum
Certificate of Incorporation: Company Certificate

Without the above we will not be able to approve your account.

Melis Deniz
Agent | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com

As of now, I guess they will deny my account because they say I don't have the correct documents, when really I do, and they just don't understand the difference between the 2 entities registration documents. I even asked them to google the difference. An LLC does NOT have what they are asking for.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to correct the problem. Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. Furthermore, we would like to be certain that we always follow the appropriate procedures in order to offer the highest level of customer support.

As the problem has already been resolved and your account is active, it would be great if you could share your positive experience with other traders.

Thank you for trading with us!

LQDFX Official Representative