LQDFX Review

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Mark Sakil,
Mar 15, 2021,

No problem

I have been with lqdfx broker for nearly a year. During this time, I really applied all my trading tactics. Their stp execution always helped me execute a trade on time. Along with that, the flexible leverage is really advantageous to me as I have a relatively small capital, I can sometimes take high leverage to hedge.
Florida, USA,
Mar 10, 2021,

Good broker

I've had an account for over a year. I've made made deposits and withdrawals without a problem. I just finished a withdrawal and it went quick and smooth (within 2 hours I think), so I don't know about the complaints people here have with them. I did have an OTP problem, but it was because of my email, nothing to do with LQDFX and Rachel helped me quickly and professionally.
I recommend this broker.

Miami, USA,
Mar 5, 2021,

Hidden withdrawal fees or wrong BTC rate

On March 1st I requested a USD 100 withdrawal via BTC. They sent me only 0.001478 BTC (around 71 usd) which was the same amount I received on my wallet.
They insist that my wallet is charging my fees, which is not true as I got the same amount of BTC (0.001478).
In conclusion they charged my 30% fee on my USD 100 withdraw.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear mrxlo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Kindly note we have already responded to you in detail and we have provided you with a clear breakdown regarding your transaction and the FIAT amount you had requested to withdraw and details about the final amount in Bitcoin that you have received in your Bitcoin wallet.

We had not received a reply contesting what we had sent you, so we believe that it has been made clear to you what has been explained on the transaction breakdown.

In case you have any further queries, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2020,

Decent Broker

Good broker with high leverage and fast support. The platform and spread is okay, no crypto and stocks so 4 stars
James,
Liège, Belgium,
Dec 11, 2020,

First withdrawal experience

This is my first time withdrawl from lqdfx and I just have received my fund. I have not been with the broker for a prolonged period of time but the transaction went smooth with no delays. I thought I would leave my feedback here. It’s sound good trading here.

new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Yaar Roni,
Kassel, Germany,
Oct 25, 2020,

Overall Good

Not the most advanced broker, but reliable. I enjoy the high leverage and low spreads but it would have been better if they offer 500 leverage on their ECN account as well. Overall good trading experience, never had issues depositing or withdrawing so far, not a bad broker at all.

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone

This notification was after they took almost 20 thausand dollars from my account that I was trading with a lot free margin left plus greats positions on all my trades , they You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone and no other charting tool has those. Sometimes, it is unintentional and a glitch from your broker and you stand to be reinstated, however many times it is intentional and you might fall the victim of an unscrupulous forex broker. For those who sit on their computer to monitor their trades, it is frustrating to find such rapid price moves. I don’t think was unintentional but the damage it’s done and I don’t want others traders loss their money for unscrupulous forex broker . It’s not only this , what about Stop loss hunters ? Stop loss hunting is one of the ways they use to do that. They have some special robots or hire and train some employees who monitor the clients trades. When a client takes a short position and sets a stop loss and the market goes against the position and becomes so close to the stop loss, the robot or the stop loss hunter employee increases the spread manually to help the price hit the stop loss sooner. It’s easy to find out if your dealing with an honest broker or not ! If anyone who trade with this broker never saw this trick them I’m wrong but anyways I saw a lot of times , cost me a lot of money/

Dear Reibel,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are contacting you to inform you that yesterday 13.10.2020, there was a price error on US30 from our Liquidity provider's side, which resulted into a significant wick that reached a price of 21474.84.

Due to this error, a great deal of our clients suffered losses, which of course we reimbursed. On the other hand, this error was beneficial for other clients by gaining profits based on wrong pricing.

Having stated the above, we would like to inform you that your US30 trades were reset and the correct balance/P&L will now reflect on those trades that were affected, as those profits were gained due to the wrong pricing at the time.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and please accept our apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Dear Reibel,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

First of all, we did not take or remove any money from you, you did not suffer any loss due to the wrong price. The profits you are referring to were not gained from actual market pricing, due to the spike they were fictitious as the market never reached such price, it only did due to the error we explained.

All clients that were affected negatively were fully reimbursed, which is the right thing to do as a professional company. However, we had to do the right thing for those who gained profits due to this error, which is to rectify all those trades.

With the above stated facts, the text you copy-pasted from some website in your review is irrelevant to the case.

Furthermore, do you mind specifying why do you consider yourself to be a victim? You would be a victim if you were on the other side, by being one of the clients that lost money due to the wrong price and not being reimbursed. Then you might consider yourself being a victim as we are confident that if you actually suffered losses due to this error, you would not ask us to leave your balance as it is but instead to reimburse you.

Regarding the assumptions you express with the “stop loss hunting” text you copy-pasted in your review from some website, again, it does not truly reflect your trading account history. However, we will refrain from adding more details in regard to your trading history or trading strategy.

As a conclusion, the profits to which you are referring should have never occurred, hence why those funds were removed from your balance.

New York, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Trusted platform

Taking into account that US traders are very limited when it comes to Forex trading, I am happy that there are few decent companies out there who we can trust and LQDfx is one of them. All Forex brokers offer 1 main product - Forex trading, all those companies have the trading instruments that can satisfy our trading needs (of course low spreads and commissions are also a factor). However, what it matters nowadays is the service - how fast deposits are in, how fast withdrawals are processed, how stable the platform is and last but not least customer support.

Having said that, based on my experience with LQD I believe this is a 5 star broker. Moreover, it is rated as a trusted broker in one of the most popular forex threads on another forum website. I'm not saying that this company is completely flawless, but at least if an error occurs - they work together with the client.

Stay safe everyone!