LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

A. Frazier,
Jun 8, 2020,

The one thing I DO NOT like about this broker is that it pays you hardly anything on US30! I put in a .02 lot size on a buy at the price of 27352.81. I took profit at 27360.81 and received 0.80 for a profit! There is NO WAY those 8 pips should have paid me only EIGHTY CENTS! It should have been $16! NEVER AGAIN!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Dear A. Frazier,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research to find out if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support facilities in which you can get in touch, readily available to provide any assistance, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader about your broker rates would have prevented your disappointment, which led to this review.

However, on a positive note, reading that this is the only one thing you are not satisfied with, we understand that you have been satisfied with all other procedures and services offered by us.

Ruse, Bulgaria,
Jun 7, 2020,

Victim of their PAMM fund nanager

No way to exit from this trap. Find nanager plays against the investors. Asked many times to exit the copy of trades. Customer support explained to that this Is not food business practice. Simeone from then wrote me that my loss Is not enough big, and that I was with no experience in this kind of investing etc. What kind of rights they could have in stating my stop loss? And what food business practice are they following Is known only for them. Statistics for the trades is fake and they know this very well. Find manager Is clearly supporter by the broker in trading against our interests. My blog shows update with concrete facts that are based on the log files from MT4 provider by the broker and not available on the portal. Criminals. Full stop

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2020:
Dear DnIvTod,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us to add some more details to your review.

First of all, let us clarify that all Fund Managers are independent clients, same as you are, using a service we provide. We neither collaborate with any of the Fund Managers nor get involved in their trading strategy.

It is necessary to mention that you agreed to the Terms and Conditions as well as the LPOA. Additionally, you were well aware of the locked withdrawals function prior to investing as it is highlighted in big red letters. The conditions were clear, and you chose to proceed. Now, you are asking us to detach your account. By doing so we would be violating the Terms with the Fund Manager, which had been accepted and agreed by you during open positions.

At any point you had the opportunity not to do so, that is not to proceed. Alternatively, you could have contacted our PAMM department to receive more information on this subject. We would have happily assisted you with making a decision.

What we did was an observation on your account when you first contacted us expressing that you are not happy with the account progress. Ups and downs in trading are a normal occurrence, as with any other type of investment. The downs at that time were very low.

In regard to your trading history, the data is correct. We have, by now, already sent your MT4 trading statement on two occasions and the figures clearly match with the figures in your Client Area. So, we are unsure how do you consider this data fake.

khalid younas,
Virginia USA, USA,
May 30, 2020,

Very professional .

from last couple of months i have been trading with lqd. still haven't any major problem , the customer service is really excellent, bonus is usable with no restrictions but sometimes the trading spreads are wide when one sessions closes before the other session oppening , but that is normal with all broker.

Michael,
USA, USA,
May 12, 2020,

Decent Broker

Decent broker to start off with but I dont recommend you stick with them , better off with a regulated broker. They like to gap allot during Asian open plus you get hit with insane spreads sometimes so they skim your profits a bit.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate your feedback.

We are sad to read that based on your short trading experience with us you are not recommending us as a long-term broker. We have a great deal of happy clients, who have been with us for years, some even since day one.

In regards to spread widening and gaps at times, kindly note that this is not something that we control as the feed comes straight from the liquidity provider. Moreover, the global crisis has a significant impact on the markets, particularly affecting the spreads on some instruments.

You could have received a detailed answer, had you contacted our trading department. Our dedicated expert agents are always there to assist our clients.

LQDFX Team wishes you all the best in your trading future and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Moriom,
May 11, 2020,

Well Experience

It hasn't been so long I joined lqdfx broker, my mentor recommended lqd to me. The documentation process was relatively quick, the backoffice and support is kind and helpful. I had several questions before I start trading so on live chat they suggested to arrange a phone call for me. Spoke to a kind gentleman who answered all my questions and helped me with funding my account, that's what I call good service. So far I am happy with the platform as well, will update about withdrawing if any issues occur.

Md Alamin ashik,
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
May 5, 2020,

1st withdrawal complete.

First withdrwal is done successfully after joining lqdfx broker. Despite being short amount, I thought i would have to stay long for the money to get but my thought came wrong. They have done their job magnificently. However, i strongly hope they will be providing quick response about withdrwal like this in future even in case of big amount of wothdrawl. I am really satisfied with it.

KB,
Wash, DC, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

This broker has scammed me in a major way this morning. My account has been very profitable every day for over a month now. Today they closed out a trade that did not hit margin or a stop loss. They have also manipulated the candles on EURUSD H4. I sent them 6 different charts at the same time from 6 other brokers. They are all the time. The LQDFX chart was totally different. Its caused me to lose so much money with my trading method. I have emailed support with the evidence. The best evidence I gave them was a screenshot from a friend of mine using them, and the candles were SO DIFFERENT from mine. This broker has serious explaining to do. At minimum, I wish to get all my money back. This is just wrong and unethical. Stay away from LQDFX.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear KB,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are unaware of what manipulation you are referring to.

First of all, please note that our charts and candles are formed according to our server time, which is currently Summer time GMT+1. Brokers can have varied server times depending on the location of their server.

As of the screen shot which you claim is taken from a client of ours, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm whether this is our platform or not, as the screen shot consists of a small part of a chart, with no further details. Please ask your friend to take a full platform screen shot, as to be able to identify that it is in fact our chart and send it to us.

In regards to the trade that you mention, we assume you are referring to the same trade mentioned in your email, which was closed due to stop out. Unfortunately, the trade placed by your EA did not go in your favour, you did not have enough equity to sustain the draw-down, thus you got stopped out. Please see your account history for more details.

We are confused as to why do you consider this as manipulation.

Furthermore, charts are not being manipulated, as you describe. During that profitable month you had, the trading conditions were absolutely the same, which turned out in your favour as your EA's strategy was profitable. However, when the market went against you, you blamed the candles.

With all due respect, we are always happy to honour clients, if it's clear that there is an issue on our end. However, in your case there is no error, as explained above.

Maryland, USA,
Apr 25, 2020,

Best offshore broker I've used

Personally, I have nothing but good things to say. It did take a couple of tries to get verified, but that's no problem.

The first time I withdrew, I got my money early the next morning. Same for every other time I withdrew (except for weekends, but that is to be expected.)

The spreads aren't too bad. I've been hesitant to use any offshore broker other than FXChoice, but darn is LQDFX killing it.

The deposits have to be exact when depositing in crypto, which i think is cool because it gives you a precise number to enter into your crypto wallet. I hope that LQDFX is here for years to come, because I withdraw right to Cashapp, and I can get my profits very quickly. Don't stop serving us americans, LQDFX! I trust my money with them and will deposit something substantial next week.

Essen, Germany,
Apr 24, 2020,

Scamming. Profits will not be paid out

At the beginning of March in the turbulent market phase I achieved very high profits. Then I got an email that my account is under observation. I could neither trade nor withdraw my profits. One day later I received another mail with the information that my account is blocked and deleted. All profits (150k) were retained. On various inquiries I got only unspecific reasons. Supposedly I had done arbitrage trading. And that is simply wrong. It was scalping. The average trade duration was 2-3 minutes.
Also on further inquiries I was not given any further reasons. Also no evidence or something similar.

As soon as you make high profits with LQDFX, your account will be deleted.

So be very careful.
They are scammers.

Apr 13, 2020 - 1 Star I can only disadvise this broker. It is by far the most unreliable broker yet.

At the beginning of March 2020 I made very large profits in the turbulent market situation.
Then it became very strange.
First I got an email that my account is under observation (allegedly from their Liquidity Partner). One day later my account was deleted, and my profits (150k) were simply held back. I was only told that I had done arbitrage. Without further explanation. Also, no evidence or explanations were sent to me in response to various follow-up questions.
I had pointed out several times that with an average trade duration of 2-3 minutes, there can be no talk of arbitrage, but rather of scalping. All this was ignored. My profit was gone and my account deleted.

Therefore: Hands off this broker!

As long as you don't make high profits, everything will go well. But as soon as you have large profits, they are not paid out.

LQDFX is SCAM!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear piand,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Even though you have chosen to remain unidentified, we are very well aware of your case. Further to our previous email correspondence, let me add some more details to your review.

The trading strategy of your EA was evidently proven to be arbitrage, thus violating our trading Terms and Conditions. Moreover, a proof was provided to you.

Furthermore, we are quite positive it is not your first time being in such situation, as we received a confirmation from our Liquidity provider that such activity had happened previously and were well aware of arbitrage trading being taken from the same IP address. With this being said, a possible case where you were not aware that your EA's strategy is in violation, does not stand up.

In addition to the above, our LP is also aware of the arbitrage software and the provider that sells it, which is apparently on their black list.

As an STP broker, we welcome scalping and scalping is allowed, but arbitrage is not.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact trading@lqdfx.com

Wisconsin, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

SCAM!! STAY AWAY

Stop and please read if you're considering This broker. I had just opened up a live account with LQDFX. My deposit method was bitcoin. I did a deposit transaction of 500$ in bitcoin, but I sent 580$ from my bitcoin wallet and forgot to change the deposit amount of 500 to 580 on Lqdfx website. Of course Lqdfx only deposited 500 and not the full 580, so I still don't know what happened to the 80. Reached out to customer support, no answers yet.
I opened three trades after my 500$ got deposited, I am using Metatrader4 platform on Mobile phone. When I placed my trades I had no issue logging on and off of my MT4 Lqdfx account, but soon after I my trades gain profit, I COULD NOT LOG IN ANYMORE TO CLOSE OR MONITOR MY TRADES! Every time I try to log into Lqdfx server on MT4 it keeps giving me a timeout error with no login success. I reached out to their live chat, we tried multiple things but nothing worked. They tried to say it's not Lqdfx fault and probably I don't have a secure internet service. BULLSHIT! I was on wifi and I can log onto my IG brokers account on MT4 perfectly fine during the same time I'm having this issue, so I know MT4 and my wifi was not the issue. Since I couldn't log in to close my trade, my account balance went to .35 cents. The next day after my account was blown, I mysteriously was able to log into Lqdfx server with no problem. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM LQDFX, they scam people like me to pay back other people they tried scamming. Believe these bad reviews, I should of before I deposited money with this broker. The only reason this broker has good reviews is because these clients are the lucky ones who haven't been scammed yet!!! STAY AWAY, Don't get scammed like me.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear CKVue,

Thank you for your feedback.

You have emailed us regarding your overpayment on the 20th in the evening, giving us no time to investigate and get back to you, as this review was posted the next day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. An agent asked for a screen shot of your overpayment so we can forward it to our payment service provider. The evidence of the overpayment was provided to us after this review was posted and you have been emailed with a refund link of your overpayment yesterday April 23.

In regard to your connection issue, please note that LQDFX is not liable for losses due to poor internet connection or for any reason outside of LQDFX's control. We as a company providing trading services, expect from our clients to ensure their devices are in good working order, as well as ensuring a stable internet connection. There is no reason for you not to be able to login at that particular time, apart from poor internet connection, taking into account you have already logged in earlier that day.

Furthermore, we checked the status of our servers at the time you reported your connection issue, and no disconnection errors or discrepancies were detected. Moreover, we have had no traders reporting a similar issue, which leads to the fact that the issue appears to be isolated. Additionally, I must point out the fact that if there is a problem with the server, the effect would not be isolated.

The strange part is that you were able to login and place the trades, but then you weren't able to login before you got stopped out. Then later, you mysteriously was able to log back into your account.

We are unable to determine what exactly caused that, as it's not to do with our server. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for losses that occurred outside of our control.

Pablo,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 20, 2020,

Worst broker ever SCAM!!!!

they withdraw all the money from your account and then know nothing about it, while you are sleeping and you wake up the next day you see that all the money has been withdrawn from your account?!?! and then they say it is your own responsibility that all your money is taken from your account the biggest scam i have ever experienced !!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Dear Pablo,

Thank you for taking the time post this review.

We welcome any feedback, however, it would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) as to be able to identify you as a client and look into your claims further.

It is probably needless to mention that we do not withdraw funds from our clients' wallets while they are asleep, or at any time at all.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims or accept this review as plausible.

Pentoja,
ny, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Good bonus experience

I have long been a trader of Forex but as a small investor it’s really tough to me to grow quick profit. However thanks to lqdfx broker because I was able to take the savor of a medium capital with the combination of my small balance and their handsome amount of bonus. I can grow quick profit because I have flexible leverage here with the broker however it’s unfair to trade with high leverage but as an opportunity-seeker I make the best use of their dedicated offering. I found their trading terms and policies are easy to maintain and that’s I enjoy trading here.

Abir khalifa,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 8, 2020,

Good going

2019 I h’ve bad experience with a few brokers and occasionally found lqd , I charged my account with 100USD to test the platform and its execution because I don’t believe in any types of bonuses. But experienced was really good , the execution as fast as it mentioned on the website, spreads are very fair as well the number of the trading instruments provided there. Support so far has been quick and helpful, I always receive a phone call when send a request at any time of the day. However I am about to fund bigger amount here.

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 6, 2020,

Update:

Just spoke to a rep they have managed to sort things out to the best of their ability their LP gave them quite a hard time but they fought my case and managed to reach an agreement which is very fair. I really don't wish to hurt their reputation. I was just misinformed about a few things as this is a new experience but overall I'm happy.

Apr 3, 2020 - No Rating Hello,
Not sure if there was a delay or my last update has not gone through so I am leaving another review. I have since spoken to a rep from LQDFX and he has assured me that the holding of withdrawals are not from their side but from the side of the liquidity providers. They do not want to lose me as a client so they are dealing with the LP to ensure that my profits will be secured and sent to me and a rep confirmed to me that its looking positive. So I would like my last post amended to reflect this. Thank you.

Mar 30, 2020 - No Rating I have since spoken to a rep at LQDFX and I now understand that the issue with my account is from the liquidity provider and not from their end. They have assured me that they are fighting for me and things are looking to be quite positive. So I believe that my initial post was a bit too harsh and I am confident that we can reach a positive outcome.

Mar 28, 2020 - 1 Star I made around 13000 USD with a 1500 USD capital. This profit came the second Boris Johnson announced he had corona. Any experienced trader knows the impact of such events and the possible profit. I wake up the next day to an email saying my account is frozen and the LP is suspecting arbitrage trading!

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! IF I PRACTICE ARBITRAGE I WOULDN'T BE ON A S***** BUDGET TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET WHILE SUFFERING FROM THIS S*** ECONOMY. I FINALLY GET A WIN AND THEY JUST TAKE IT FROM ME?

THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO LOSE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A PROPER LAWYER TO SUE THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Meanwhile, their chat support casually says it's ok to use any EA and practice any form of trading anyone would want!

PURE SCAM!!!!

I am starting a social media campaign listing every single MANUAL trade with screenshots and comparison to other myfxbook wins others made at the same time/date

I will also post their staff saying how any trading style or EA use is acceptable. They want you to make money but they will rip it off you. AVOID BY ALL MEANS!

Accounts:
60009575 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1500 USD
60010121 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1530 USD
60010122 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 9146.56 USD
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2020,

Like the way LQDFX take care customer, Nice & Fair.

I trade with LQDFX more than year. I confirmed from my experience that 'NO Problem' for withdraw a profit if you follows the rules of this broker in trading term conditions. I had many withdraw with fast processing from them all on last year until now.

Last few day my withdrawal delay by under investigation of their LPs like others comment. I chat with support ask about how the progress and the support team respond within a day make me so apprecite and finish the withdraw.

I like the way LQDFX treat customers. I'm the one who comes to rate them 5 star. They not a SCAM, you make profit they will pay. Just don't only blame, the thing nice they do should be share too.

Mar 27, 2020,

Update on my last Review

I would like to update my first review. I did create this review prior to a final decision on my investigation. I claimed that this broker was stealing my funds prior to a final decision being given, which was inaccurate. After a series of emails back and forth from their different departments, I received a personal phone call from one of their senior employees this morning. This was over my dissatisfaction with their process and the fact that my withdrawal was being held. This senior employee did his best to explain the process to me, stating that all decisions were made by the liquidity provider and not the broker.

In this phone call I was given the results of my investigation stating that my I would be RECEIVING MY WITHDRAWAL and MY TRADING ACCOUNT WOULD BE ENABLED again.

I have not received my withdrawals yet, however I do plan on updating this review with the final outcome once It is in my account.

I do want to say that aside from my recent withdrawal problems, this broker is a solid 4.5/5. The executions are probably the fastest of any broker I have used. The spreads are excellent. The deposit process is simple. With any simple problems, the support team is very quick to reply and the live chat has been extremely helpful over the several months that I have traded with this broker.

Mar 25, 2020 - 1 Star Hello,

I have been trading with lqdfx for almost 8 months consistently. I never tried to withdraw throughout all of this time until last Thursday. (today is a Wednesday). When I initiated my withdrawal, they held my funds until today(Wednesday March 25) after I messaged that backoffice and support 3 days in a row with no reply and informed them that I would be contacting my lawyer. From Monday (march 23) to Wednesday(march 25) I had been contacting them with no updated on my withdrawals.

Note: their withdrawal time is only supposed to be 1-2 business days, however now that I try to withdraw a large sum of money ($30,000) they slow down my withdrawal with no reply.

So, after telling them I have contacted my lawyer I get automated emails from support saying that my withdrawals have been processed. After 1.5 hours later the status of my withdrawals changed on their website, then the bitcoin was finally sent/in transit.

Now, after this I had about $36,000 left in my trading account. at about 6pm London Time (note: their office closes at 3pm London time), I tried to withdraw another large amount ($32,000 )in the for of 2 withdrawals ($15,000 and $17,000).

INSTANTLY after these 2 withdrawals were placed, I received an email from the trading department stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and I am under investigation for arbitrage.

Note: If I was under investigation previously, why did they choose to send me a seemingly AUTOMATED email withholding my funds when I attempt to withdraw another large amount of money? And they sent this email after their business hours? This was clearly an AUTOMATED EMAIL set up on my account stating that if I tried to withdraw another large sum of money, the email would be sent and they would once again hold my funds, and if they decide to lie and claim "arbitrage" then they would keep the money that I was attempting to withdraw. If this was really the case, why did they let me withdraw my first $30,000 (after holding it for an extended period), but put an automatic email trigger holding my funds if I tried to withdraw more?

This is an obvious attempt to steal money from profitable traders and I intend to take legal action if my withdrawals are not processed and my account is shut down.

Here is the email they sent LITERALLY MOMENTS AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL WAS INITIATED ( during their non-business hours):

Dear Jordan,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.

Filip,
Wetteren, Belgium,
Mar 26, 2020,

amateurism beyond the evezrything!

First of all: I declared below that I used this service for 6-12 months. Truth is, I never used it, because I'm unable to do so...

I've been trying to set up account FOR MONTHS!!!! Still, it doesn't work. Everyday I contact the helldesk because my account is disabled because it's not being used. When the finally (after a bunch of hours) reactivate it, I need to reset (uuuch????) my password. After that I can log in. THen I try to upload the documents required, I receive an email telling me that my photo's are too blurry (ok, I'm not a professional, but EVERYTHING is still very readable, even if the text in the corners is a little less sharp). And that is a lot more worse than not being able to login!
A day later, I gather all my courage (which is not much anymore) to try again, with newly photos. Now you can start reading from the top again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Dear Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are very sorry you had this experience and your impression towards LQDFX is negative.

From the investigation we have performed as to be able to reply to this review, we found out that your account had been archived the first time due to inactivity. As soon as you contacted us regarding your inactive account, we reactivated it. However, it seems that this was a technical glitch. As you brought this matter to our attention, our IT team managed to fix the bug.

This is something that occurred to your account solely. This is the reason why it might have taken a bit more time to be identified as a glitch, since we did not have any other complaints from any of our clients to classify this as a bug.

In regards to the approval of your account, please note that a Proof of Address document has been asked. However the two documents you have provided us with were out of date and could not be accepted by our Compliance department. It doesn’t make a difference if the document is sent as a PDF or an image, as long as it is included as a whole on the file that we will receive and that it is issued no more than 3 months ago.

On this note I can express again our apologies as we have already done by the emails that were sent to you asking for your understanding.

In fact, your case was escalated to the management team. A senior manager from the Back-office team has also tried to contact you to assist you further but you have rejected the calls and not replied to their emails.

At this point, we are only waiting for your POA to be provided as to approve your account.

We believe that if you can accept our apologies on the misunderstanding and provide us with what is required, you will be very pleased with the quality of our services from here on.

USA, USA,
Mar 25, 2020,

They took my money and earned profits. UNRELIABLE

I have been trading on their platform for several months and have been losing in the first few. Recently, I have been putting in good trades using short term analysis that I learned from my mentor and was able to get in good profits in the previous week due to volatile markets. Then, I receive an email that my account has been red flagged due to potential arbitraging yet I wasn't even aware of what that was and how it is possible in this age. They then proceeded to close my account, erasing ALL my profits from previous days. This company is only interested in LOSSES and will TAKE YOUR FAIRLY EARNED PROFITS.
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 24, 2020,

I confirm that all profitable transactions are blocked and do not allow you

Hello! I want to inform everyone who is interested in further stories with LQDFX and my money. The problem is solved. To my surprise, LQDFX performed perfectly and my emotions about this company are only positive. LQDFX deserves all 5 stars . But I want to say that my story with the withdrawal of money is not over . The money was transferred to vload payment system vouchers. Further cashouts were frozen by VLOAD Bank for an unknown reason and are still in limbo

Mar 14, 2020 - 1 Star On March 3-4, I made a good profit using a high-frequency adviser. They blocked the withdrawal of money and my account. After reading past reviews, it became clear that they are not interested in all profitable trades. They link to their data provider. Here are the LETTERS . I'm not making anything up - here is one of my real accounts 60001268.
Dear Stanislav,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

We will get back to you with an update either by the end of today or on Monday.

Angelos R
Account Specialist | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com
Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands
here is my answer
+++++++++++++++++++
Hello, Angelos!
After reading the reviews on FPA - I realized that your company blocks all profitable transactions and my case is not the first and not the last. I trade according to the data provided by your MT4 and it is you who give the quotes I do not invent them. About arbitration-is this possible in our time ? Yes, I do not deny that I used a high-frequency adviser in some transactions on March 3-4. it uses data on clusters of volumes for a paid subscription using the CME of the Chicago futures exchange. In those days, it was very profitable and the adviser gave a great profit. But the adviser is very raw and it can also merge everything at one time. Therefore, I stopped trading on this adviser. Are you afraid that I have earned ?
Personally, I do not believe that I used something forbidden.

1. Data on volume infusions are available (though for a fee) to CME Chicago.
2. Futures quotes are also available on CME
3. The calculation of the margin areas is a job for a student.

With respect
Stanislav

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Stanislav,

Apologies for the late reply, as your review has just come to our attention.

We are well aware of your case, which has already been closed, following a positive outcome some days previously.

As this review was written before the case was concluded, we would appreciate if you update your review.

Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for upgrading your review to 5 stars, we greatly appreciate it.

As far as we are concerned there has been progress in your case regarding VLoad, if not already solved.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Sajjad khan,
roxboro, Montreal, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

In my long trading career I have gone through a number of brokers but truly I wasn’t satisfied with those. I changed many brokers just like attire. Verily indeed LQDFX broker added a new dimension to my trading aim with the support and services they give me. Even being a scalper, I enjoy their blessing narrow trading spread, high trading leverage and no set up fees. The client area is easy to use and navigate, also I'm (hopefully) about to benefit from their bonus award as I am very close to hit the requirements.

Dear Sajjad Khan,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to read you are happy with the trading environment and the services we offer.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and rest assured, we will continue doing so in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 19, 2020,

Greatest Off shore Broker , One of the most reliable

these are the reason this broker is the most favorite broker of Mine
1. Their Fair pricing on chart, Almost No Slippages (no other broker i saw this quality has)
2. One the most Fast execution , my Scalping EA is most successful only with this great broker
3. customer support is very responsive , always on time
4. quick withdrawals...
their Demo accounts same conditions exactly to real accounts...i recommend this broker to every trader. i am now after weeks switching to Real accounts...one of the Best broker...

Dear Hassan Shahzad,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your feedback with us and the community.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Noman Ali Shardar,
Mirpur DOHS, Bangladesh,
Mar 19, 2020,

As I have been so long with LQDFX broker, my impression is really positive about the company. The thing that mostly wonders me about the broker is their smooth trading interface that helps me always to execute trades at the right time and accurate position.I always have active support and pure dedication from the company which a user always expects.

california, USA,
Mar 17, 2020,

problem solved

After contacting customer support by email and chats, they direct me to follow the links and refund. I got my deposit, thank you

Mar 8, 2020 - 1 Star I emailed them many emails and replied to all their email. Just waisting time by explaining non sense exudes and sent me links that never work and give errors. They keep going into very small details that male no sense. just to make me give-up. I can forward you all their emails.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star you never get your money. any deposit might be gone for lablablablab . they tey to be smart by telling you complicated reasons of transactions happen to make it third party fault.

Feb 29, 2020 - 1 Star I am us client, I deposited last week with bitcoin using coinmama . it was completed to the address they provided. I sent them the screen shout. they keep saying no answer because I am sending from diffrent email. I sent them screen shout of my profile that shows my email but sam answer like ready answer to any question. simply they got the money with silly answer. I have all the documents and screen shout that prove they took the money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 4, 2020 Dear adels4,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We find it surprising that you are not satisfied with our security procedures, which normally our clients appreciate, especially when it comes to crypto transactions.

Let me start by stressing the fact that we only consider requests that are sent via the registered email address. This does not apply only to payments related requests, but to any request.

Additionally, let me politely add some important facts to your review. If a BTC payment never reaches us, you should note that your funds have been extracted from your Bitcoin Wallet, however, they have never reached us due to either of the below reasons:

1. "Insufficient Amount": This means that your Wallet might be charging you fees.
2. "Paid after Time Out": This means that the Bitcoin wallet you have used for sending your deposit, has delayed the payment, thus resulting as timed out.

In such cases, we do our best alongside our BTC payment service provider to issue the client a refund link. Once you request a refund, the funds will be returned back to your BTC Wallet.

Furthermore, security of our clients' funds is our number one priority and yes, refund links will only be sent to the registered email address. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if we were to send your refund link to a random email address that is not even registered in our system, in case that it is not actually you who sent that email.

With all due respect, probably we would deserve 1 star rating if the above was to happen, but we somehow find unfair rating us with 1 star for making sure your funds are secure and not being sent elsewhere.

We can see that you have emailed us from your registered email address, so therefore, we can now move forward to resolving this matter without any unnecessary further delays.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear adels4,

Thank you very much for updating your review, we greatly appreciate it.

We are glad to read you have successfully refunded your declined deposit.

We would also like to remind you that we remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

Amit Barua,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 11, 2020,

I’m a happy client of lqdfx for more than a year maybe. For this period they proved to me to be legit and taking care of its clients. Deposits are always fast and the platform is stable unlike my previous broker. Okay withdrawals are not instant, but it doesn’t usually take more than one day. I am actually surprised to see that many negative reviews, based on my experience with lqd I give them 5 stars.

Dear Amit Barua,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review.

We are happy to read your positive feedback, it reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.