LQDFX review: Trading Platform, Instruments. Pros and Cons for US Clients.

Updated: Jun 27, 2022 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Moonglow, USA

LQDFX is a very good broker. I am trading Forex with them since August 2021 and so far so good. I have positions opened for almost 2 months and no problems with swap charges or anything. They don't cheat at all. Very honest broker...
Read more traders reviews >>

What is LQDFX?

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands. LQDFX welcomes US clients providing them with higher leverage and lest restrictions than NFA regulated brokers.

LQDFX broker offers popular MT 4 platform available for PC and Mac, mobile devices as well as Web Trader.

Trading instruments include over 70 forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

As other brokers, LQD features proprietary educational content, and in-house technical analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

LQDFX
2019-12-04:  LQDFX is on the CFTC's RED list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

Minimum Deposit: $20
Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Customer Service: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Regulations:
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Tennessee, USA,
May 17, 2022,

Waiting since Feb. 3 for my withdrawal of $19,000 to be honored.

My title says it all. I get excuses, run-around, and silence. In my experience, they are thieves. I have little hope of ever seeing my money again.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 23, 2022:
Dear kkrocks,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Best Regards,

Mark
Official Representative
Saimon,
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 28, 2022,

Personal review experience

I am a part time trader and trading with lqdfx broker for about seven months. Honestly i am really pleased with their lowest spread and other facilities they ensure. They allow scalping with no restrictions which gives me always a comfort zone. During this seven month period, two issued raised but i got them solved with their responsible support. Thanks to support team.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Feb 24, 2022,

Everything is fine

Everything is fine
Fast withdraw to Bitcoin
Quality trading conditions
But card payment is not work.
When there will be convenient ways to funding, I fund the deposit more

Israel, Israel,
Feb 5, 2022,

Escape from LQDFX !!

They just stole $ 200,000 from me for no other reason, full of excuses for investigations but everything was legal in the account, an employee whose account worked the same thing for over half a year. pure shame! Run away from them! . Save your money
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 14, 2022:
Dear Oryan,

Thank you for your feedback.

The case has been explained in detail in the email correspondence you had with our team last week.

With all due respect, please note that the LPs we collaborate with do not wish to have business relationships with clients that employ software that looks to expose and benefit unfairly from server/platform inefficiencies. This could be (but not limited to) strategies that utilise a VPS and multiple data feeds from various sources (fast and slow brokers), looking to gain through latency, Lock, triangular or hedge (multiple) arbitrage opportunities.

We understand that you might not be aware of the strategy or the EA you are using. However, this does not eliminate the fact that your trading activity violates the Terms. Perhaps, you can gain more information on the strategy from your EA provider, which we are sure they know what we are referring to.

Just for the record, no funds have been stolen from you; you have withdrawn profits for the amount of 25,834.78 in USD and 12,346.61 in EUR, plus your initial deposit.

Should you need any further clarification, please get in touch with our team.

Best Regards,

Mark
Official Representative
South Carolina, USA,
Feb 2, 2022,

Trading Activities as Suspicious? For Manually Trading?

Today, February 2nd, 2022, I received a surprised and expected email from LQDFX. It states"

Dear Client,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation. Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity as suspicious.

Your account has been disabled during this time. We have been assured by the LP that the conclusion of the investigation will be completed within the next 24 hours. We are doing our utmost to conclude as soon as possible.

We will get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Kind Regards,
The LQDFX team

Your Loyal-Quality-Devoted FX Broker

I have a 6 figure trading account and a negative equity balance with open positions that I cannot close, modify, put any take profit, or stop loss to protect my account any further negative equity or losses. Why would LQDFX or any broker, for that matter do this to me. I reached out to them via Chat and Phone, and was told that my matter had to be handled via email only as the customer service rep could not and do not have the ability to answer or address my concern. Therefore, the only thing I could do is email them for a timely reply and now wait patiently for their response.

Now, I've been verified with full KYC with LQDFX Broker for at least 5 years + while trying to master my trading skills, craft, and blew many Demo and Live accounts without ever complaining or blaming them. I have been very positive with LQDFX Broker and recommended all of my colleague and friends globally to this Broker. Their hard working customer service team have been various courteous and professional in handling all of my issues in the past, but I've never ever experience the feeling that I no longer have control of my account, especially with a lot of my money in my account and with open trades that I can no longer manage until further resolution and response from LQDFX.

I am an honest hard working person in the U.S. and I've never done anything illegal or dishonest. I don't even know how me trading my own broker account manually without any EA or Bots would be consider so suspicious that they actually disabled my trading activities immediately in the middle of the week (Wednesday) as of this email that I cannot even do anything with my open trades. I have never heard of any Broker doing this and not sure why LQDFX would have ever done this to me.

This is the reason why I had marked 1 Star and I am willing to provide an update as soon as I receive a full understanding from LQDFX regarding this unexpected and unfair action.

Is Lqdfx safe or regulated?

LQDFX is a Marshall Islands company and not regulated with any government agency.

Checking whether if LQDFX is regulated or not is a start to get to know this company, another good way to know more about the company is to read the unbiased traders review on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13035/lqdfx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent LQDFX community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/lqdfx.

Does Lqdfx trade Crypto?

At this moment LQDFX doesn't offer Cryptocurrencies to be traded.

LQDFX right now offers the access to the following assets:

• Forex Currency Pairs
  • Precious Metals
  • Commodities
  • Stock Indices

Is LQDFX a good broker?

First of all LQDFX is not regulated by any government agency.

Secondly LQDFX is registered in Marshall Islands with a very general office address.

Most importantly read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy to understand whether LQDFX is good or not. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13035/lqdfx-forex-brokers.