LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Florida, USA,
Jun 16, 2018,

Withdrawal received

I, like "fxprincess" below, had been waiting on a credit card withdrawal for an extended period of time. I requested a callback from LQDFX back office and spoke with Angelos in Customer Support. He also assured me the payment gate problem was resolved and the money was enroute. It arrived today. I'm going to stay with them. The trading spreads are fair and the platform is solid. Probably going to stick to bitcoin deposits and withdrawals though. They are less problematic with no 3rd party involvement. Thanks Angelos for your help.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 3, 2018:
Dear fxstreetfighter,

We so appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and your kind understanding in regards to the unfortunate situation you and some other clients got into. We were previously informed that the funds are on their way to you and you have received them as promised. Feel free to use Bitcoin as your preferred deposit/withdrawal method and be sure there will be no such delays.

Keep trading with us and rest assured that we’ll continue to improve and be loyal as we have always been!

David,
Canada, Canada,
Jun 12, 2018,

Scam

Scam!
They took my money and will not return it!
When asked about it they talk about technical difficulties with 3rd party.
Don’t get scammed by an offshore company with no security!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 20, 2018:
Dear David,

I understand your frustration! Nonetheless, we would like to kindly disagree with those statements as they are misleading.

First of all, LQDFX is not a scam broker. We have a good reputation among the trading community and we always do our best to improve and be the broker of choice for every trader.

We never withhold traders’ money on purpose. All withdrawals are processed by LQDFX within 1-2 business days. Then an extra time frame is required for the payment service provider to add the funds back to the trader’s account.

Let me say that the card payment provider recently encountered some temporary technical issues which caused delays in processing certain withdrawals and, probably, your case is one of those. Since you have not provided us with your Wallet or Account number, we cannot be more specific.

However, we have been informed that all funds have now been initiated without issue, so most likely you have already received your funds, or you will, anytime soon.

May 26, 2018,

Took a Turn for The Worst - No Withdrawal Recieved - Stolen Funds?

I thought they were exceptional when I found them. I was searching long and hard for a forex broken that would except U.S. client/customers and still be regulated, with decent leverage. However, my experience took a turn when support began to decline and my withdrawal is still somewhere in thin air --- I made the initial withdrawal request on May 7th, they sent an email confirm the withdrawal(s) on May 11th, today is May 26 UK time and I still haven't received my money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2018:
Dear FXPrincess,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We make great effort to maintain the highest level of customer support, so it is important for us to deal with any frustrating situation.

We have been informed that the payment gateway encountered a temporary technical issue with initiating the funds to the bank. This caused the delay and, therefore, the entire problem. We had devoted a great deal time following up on the progress of the withdrawal transactions. Τhe issue was not with us, but with the payment gateway itself. We have been assured that this will not happen again. All funds have now been initiated without issue, so, most likely you have already received your funds.

We apologize for this inconvenience, this is as frustrating for LQDFX as it is for you. It is not in our interest to disappoint our traders by not refunding them on time. We will make sure this will not happen again. We are popular among the trading community thanks to our professional customer service and fast deposits and withdrawals.

It would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

Pennsylvania, USA,
May 9, 2018,

Been trading for about 5 years and I’ve never had the same assistance and benefits of what LQDFX offers. I’ve been trading using this broker for about a year now going to be 2 years. I definitely recommend them. The fees are little to no fees at all depending on which type of account you want with them. The withdrawal and deposit is very fast compared to other brokers. If there’s a problem, their technical support will get on the problem right away and solve it for you. Best broker I have ever had.

Best Broker ive Experienced

I have been using and trading with LQDFX for almost a year now and have nothing but positive things to say . I will emphasize on the fact that their support is next to none. Have never experienced a forex broker in my 3 years of trading with as much professionalism and efficiency as LQDFX .

Reid Arthur,
Florida, USA,

12/10 recommend

Amazing customer service, great spreads, no fees, deposits and withdraws are smooth as can be. Forever in love with this broker!

Athens, Greece,
May 1, 2018,

Nothing great about this.

I traded because i was told about low slippage and great liquidity. Unfortunately that was not the case. More than 20 pips slippage in Nzdusd during news release of unemployment of New Zealand with the spread going up to 12 pips during that time. I am sorry but whoever is looking for great liquidity, look elsewhere. I mean when you are looking for a broker , apart from fast transactions ( which i think everyone has nowadays) the first thing you re looking for is small spread and fast action. If you cant find that, then what is the reason for staying with that broker. I have to admit though during normal time (no news) spreads are really small (But spread are small in all brokers at that time). I enrolled due to false statements of low slippage or slippage to a minimum (20 pips is not MININUM TO ME) . For that reason i am out.

Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Let me start by mentioning that we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution, on which we generally receive very positive feedback from our clients.As it is widely known, slippage is a natural occasional occurrence due to market conditions, especially during news announcements. There are many traders who trade with our platform and prefer news trading strategy without any problem. The fact that this is the first negative review in this matter may lead us to the conclusion that this type of strategy is suitable to certain traders.

What we have said is true: we do limit the slippage as best as possible. We have never promised 100% as no reliable broker can promise 0 slippage. A broker has only so much control over this market condition.

Have you contacted us directly, so we can investigate it further? If not, I would kindly ask you to get in touch with us to see what actually happened so we can provide you with a reasonable explanation and in case the issue is at our end, we will assume responsibility and take the necessary steps to come up with a solution.

We are popular among the trading community thanks to our professional customer service and transparency.

Apr 6, 2018,

I switched to LQDFX and glad I did. The withdrawal time is on par with U.S. based brokers. I usually get my withdrawals within 2-3 business days.

The live chat is very helpful instead of "trying" to help you, they "actually" do help with your concern.

So far, so good. I haven't experienced any bull poo from them.

I will keep you guys updated if anything changes.

Sergey,
Melnikov, Russian Federation,
Apr 3, 2018,

Happy trader

Hi, I am trader for forex, I use many broker too long time, broker in Russia no good, use LQDFX for many months, happy with trading, support good, I get my money no problem, have a Russian support with broker a little good for me, good trading with broker, happy with trading LQDFX, better than many broker before.

Road Town, British Indian Ocean Territory,
Apr 1, 2018,

Highly Recommended, Smooth withdrawals and excellent customer service. AAA++++++++

LQDFX in my view is One of the Best firms around! They are serious business minded firm that offer great top notch service and product. Withdrawal is same day or next day honored. Anyway I didn't have to wait long for it. I highly recommend this brokerage cause their website actually looks legit. If you are a serious traders out there, please look to them you won't be disappointed.

United States,
Mar 28, 2018,

They are confused on accounts

I have tried 2 times this week to open up a corp account with this broker. I have
an LLC, which only has Articles Of Organization. I am the LLC with a single member. This is different from and "actual" Corporation. They keep asking me for the documents of a Corporation! This makes me wonder if they are making other errors on accounts for other customers?

Dear Erica,

We have many company LLC accounts that have provided what we ask or the equivalent.

Please provide the following in order to proceed with you account:

Certificate of Registered Shareholders: A document at least stating
Memorandum
Certificate of Incorporation: Company Certificate

Without the above we will not be able to approve your account.

Kind Regards,

Melis Deniz
Agent | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com

As of now, I guess they will deny my account because they say I don't have the correct documents, when really I do, and they just don't understand the difference between the 2 entities registration documents. I even asked them to google the difference. An LLC does NOT have what they are asking for.
Dear Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to correct the problem. Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. Furthermore, we would like to be certain that we always follow the appropriate procedures in order to offer the highest level of customer support.

As the problem has already been resolved and your account is active, it would be great if you could share your positive experience with other traders.

Thank you for trading with us!

Dale,
Illinois, USA,
Mar 18, 2018,

I have only been with LQDfx for a couple of weeks , but I had a problem with getting their download working on my system. It is all sorted out now thanks to some outstanding customer service. I recommend these folks to everyone.

michigan, USA,
Jan 18, 2018,

Followup review with a positive recommendation

This is my second review on LQDFX. My first review experience on FPA which you can read about my issues with bitcoin deposit system but honestly, now these guys have worked out all the issues in their system and are amazing. I have been using the upay card to deposit and withdraw and have had zero issue with lqdfx. I gave them second chance and it has so far proved to me to be worth it. I find that the company is very honest with their approach and they really do care about their clients. This is my personal experience with them now. I am from the USA and have tried every broker there is available to USA and I would put these guys in my top 3 now. I also have a follow-up forum to all my reviews to validate everything I say. I have no connection with any of my review companies except for the fact that I trade for my income with them. Also, Keep in mind that this followup review is just strictly my opinion on them based on my current experience in the last 4 months. I really felt bad for giving them a negative review so early on and wanted to correct that review I made with this one. Thanks

Oct 10, 2017 - 2 Stars In clarifying what jmandich said I think there is the reason to believe that this is a scary broker. I have tried every broker that is available to a USA resident and anytime a broker uses any form of excuse to delay a withdraw its problematic. 9 out of 10 times the broker is trying to funnel and shift money around to payout people. It's very very sketchy. I currently have several reviews up on FPA, and I am always open to discussing with anyone that I am a real client who has traded FX 5 years and has been part-time five years before that. With ten years watching these companies I have learned to develop an eye for the ones who will last. I have a forum on here that allow followups to my reviews. I have been testing these guys out now for about seven months, and I can tell you that I have some concerns. Overall the trading platform seems good and never had any issues with price feeds etc. However as noted by the previous review I have reason to believe that there are some concerns with this broker's financial ability to pay out. I use bitcoin to deposit, and I think there payment system for that is messed up too. I have had several times where there "15" min window of accepting a payment times out or crashes, and then I had to wait for a whole another 24 hours almost to get refunded which didn't include the extra miner costs. I think this broker is new and is trying whatever they can do to hold onto their business. I know that I am no longer going to trust using them because I don't think they have the liquidity to pay out their winnings. I also think their restrictions on giving margin on available profit that is not closed out is sketchy. This is very similar to what I have seen with Tradewise FX before they mysteriously cut all USA accounts. Additionally, I found there customer support person Amelia to be very rude when questioning their faulty bitcoin depositing system. I would be very surprised to see them last. All the formulas for trouble are present here and no solid past behind them to stand any credibility. Will touch back on here in maybe a year or so to see if it has improved at all. I don't like to be right in predicting the demise of a broker but I've seen way too many sham operations come and go.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 27, 2017 Dear revivalstory,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your feedback and we are extremely pleased that you have enjoyed using our platform and that everything in that regard is working smooth. However, we would like to clarify any concerns you may have.

1) Our payment processor for Bitcoin, requires three confirmations in order for you to be able to deposit and for LQDFX to receive your funds. If your request is timed out and you do not confirm in time, you are prompted to refund your Bitcoin deposit. I must stress that LQDFX does not receive your deposit, nor do we have any sort of interference in this process. The refunds are always processed within 24 hours.

2) We would appreciate if you could display your account number or reach out to us privately in order for us to review the chat you had with our Support agent to make sure you are receiving the very best Support. This is what we strive for.

We do not hold clients withdrawals or profits earned. We are an STP Brokerage striving to provide our clients with the very best solution in online trading.

We look forward to welcoming you back trading with us again soon.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2018:

Hi Revivalstory,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We so appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX once again!

As you mentioned, we do really care about our traders and we work hard to please them! Misunderstandings and technical problems may arise from time to time. What makes the difference between LQDFX and other brokers is that we make serious efforts to achieve our goal of being the most loyal, quality and devoted broker!

Keep trading with us and rest assured that we’ll continue to improve!

Tomáš Slezák,
Praha, Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 4, 2018,

Lqdfx

My name is Tomáš, i trade for 6-7 years, only broker with full regulation until I use Lqdfx, i change was by my friend advise, was a little un sure at first, but friend said very good, i can say that happy up until this time, i have traded with lqdfx for 6 months maybe a little more, withdrawals time are as they say, they have had some issues but normal and nothing worry, there is no perfect broker, they are fast to taking care and reply quickly, and fix if need, which most important as even with some of my past brokers they are to slow to deal and seem care little, my experience is happy with lqdfx, trading, support, a broker to try

Dec 28, 2017,

be aware

I'm not a native English speaker but definitely, people who I was talking to was ******.. or no brain, commonsense what so ever. ok guys think before you sign up!!!! the registered location of this compnay is Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands. did you guys google it, where is that is? do you think that little island has a power to protect your private information? when you sign up they will ask you to provide a picture of ID that was address and all other information such as driver license number and passport etc.. they are not even regulated in USA, so they can just sale your information without you knowing and you can't do anything about it if something happen because you sign up for it. ALSO sign up bonus? LOL if you have a brain please think about that BONUS supposed to mean, they said bonus up to 20K do you really think free money exists on this earth? if so why would I even go to college lol, please don't be fuled of a sweet words etc...

by the way, I was having a problem sign up teh real account since they were asking BUCH of information, photos, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, butch of **** who doesn't speak English. I TOLD THEM I HAVE FEW PROPERTIES OWNED SO MY INFORMATION FOR BACNK, ID, AND OTHER STUFF won't MATCH BUT I CAN PROVE YOU WITH ALL COPY OF ID etc.... but they are asking same thing over and over again, I'm not sure if the workers there own two house before but I can't own 2 different back statement that has two different address and two driver license that has two different address. are they stupido? of course my bank statements addres would be the address of my first house and some of my other ID's would be on my other houses address etc... also if your trying to get discounts and tax deduction etc... your information would be all over the place. if they are having problem with it then send me a mail for both and all other house i have then I will reposde to your MAIL becasue for sure I can prove to you that I live on all of those house. Now i'm more consern of the picture of driver licence, paspot etc information that I gvie them. If I find out they used my information to do something sketchy, tsrust me, I have connection to lawmaker so I will hunt them down and make sure they all goes to jail if that would happen. and i'm not even kidding. Etheir way I i'm not gonna sign up for this sketchy broker who is not regulated by anything. PLEASE PLEASE be carefull and don't e fulled by good reviews becasue anyone can just get paid to make a fake review.
Dear lukeloo,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention as we take all concerns very seriously.

Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. It would be irresponsible on our part not to follow the appropriate procedures to identify a person. We put safety first, although sometimes this may be inconvenient and frustrating for a client, but it's all about customers' best interests.

We do our utmost to sustain the highest level of customer support, so it would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

Philip ,
Bolton , United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2017,

Excellent

My review is based on 6 months of trading experience with lqdfx. I did enough testing to leave this positive review. With such fast execution (‘lightning fast’ as it says on their website) they must be true ECN/STP broker, something rarely seen nowadays unfortunately. Service is very prompt and knowledgeable, dealing with queries in a fast and efficient way. I can’t really think of something negative to mention apart from their verification process… Jeez, at some point I thought they gonna ask me for a blood sample to prove who I am, I guess that’s positive rather than negative, but yes I must admit their compliance department is really strict when it comes to documentation.
Till now they have proven to me to be honest and reliable and I’m definitely staying here long-term.

Roland,
Reyes, USA,
Nov 2, 2017,

I am quite sceptical by nature (especially when it comes to off-shore brokers), however, a trading buddy of mine convinced me to sign up with lqdfx. Outstanding service and trading conditions – execution is fast, every trade I place is executed at precisely the quoted price and the spreads are tight. There are no restrictions on hedging and it really feels nice without these ridiculous FIFO rules. Their 100% bonus is not bad either, easy to understand and use, literally what you see is what you get. Been months now and frankly, I have nothing to complain about till now, I really hope they keep it up, we all need these kind of brokers providing trading freedom. Happy client here, 5 stars!

Australia,
Sep 27, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues

I have heard from a few trading colleagues of mine that they had issues trying to withdraw. And that the broker used stalling tactics to delay or withhold payment. It was only when they threatened to complain about it on sites like this, that they were paid. Has anybody else experienced withdrawal issues? I am somewhat reluctant to invest my money with them now.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 27, 2017:
Dear jmandich,

Thank you for your review.

We do not have any complaints of this kind and are unaware of the 'trading colleagues' that you mention that have these issues.

All of our clients withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of their request (excluding weekends), no matter the payment method.

If you could contact us and provide us with the information on your trading colleagues in order for us to investigate further, it would be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we would welcome you to try our services in order to determine the rating you will be leaving.

Regards
Yousuf Ali ,
Dhaka , Bangladesh,
Sep 8, 2017,

As a newcomer i was looking for a great trading platform and i have chosen LQDFX . Really that was my right decision because after passing almost 3 months till now i have not faced any bigger problems. With others trading facilities i am getting security of funds from here that is really especial for me to ensure a comfortable trading life . i hope it will be continuing.

László,
Hungary,
Aug 6, 2017,

Been few months I'm trading with this broker, I love the execution and the spreads, especially on the ECN account. Service is great, also often I receive emails regarding some updates they are doing. The Client Portal is very user friendly, the communication is superb as well, anytime I have questions I receive a call with detailed explanation. Withdrawals are fast, regardless small or big amounts. A small minus is that they do not have Hungarian support at the moment. Overall, I feel safe with this broker and I would recommend it

Jul 20, 2017,

Good experience so far

I've been trading with them for about 2 months. So far so good - no problems whatsoever! They accept U.S. clients, and they have really tight spreads and fast execution speeds. I also received a call from the U.K. after signing up, making sure everything was set up and working properly on my side.

I should point out, however, that I had yet to make a withdrawal.

Libia Bruto Gonzalez,
Fuerteventura, Spain,
Apr 7, 2017,

more than excellent

I'm trading with this broker for months now, quite decent broker I must say. They provide great trading conditions, but most of all fast and painless withdrawals (something that made me change my previous broker). I'm quite happy with their services so far, would recommend!

Abu bakkar,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 19, 2017,

As a beginner trader I always wanted a broker with good facilities for the beginning traders and I am really impressed with lqdfx after opening a real account and depositing my first deposit. They did provide me good educational materials and trading support analysis and guidelines. Currently i am in the market for 5 months and as a novice i am making good amount of money from the market and withdrawing profit every week and most interesting thing is that i know why a trade is reacting in such a way, i know the logics now. That’s what a trader should know and i am glad i m with this broker from the beginning of my trading career. Loving the experience here.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 12, 2017,

After so many scams and losing a good amount of money trading Forex I already lost hope about making money in this field but after I met with LQDFX my viewpoint and perspective changed about the market. They are constantly helping me to get a good amount of profit from the market and they are quite helpful as well to solve any issue. They provide chart analysis and forecast which did really helped me to improve my trading performance and without any issue i am trading well in this broker so far. A highly recommended broker from me.

Angel Mendoza,
Cebu, Philippines,
Oct 27, 2016,

very good

So far my three months experiance with LQDFX has been excilent. Execution wise its very quick and tight spreads on majors witch i trade mostly. i havnt made withdrawal yet, but will definately think to upgrade the rating to 5 stars if all goes good.