LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Central, midwest, USA,
Mar 28, 2021,

Reliable & Dependable with Good Customer service!

It''s been 3 years now and A pleasant experience overall! The spread for Eurusd rarely goes to 1 and usually is 0. Customer service has resolved issues without much delay and withdrawals have been less than 12 hours sometimes. I appreciate an honest Broker when options for U.S. citizens are slim for good leverage without regulation. I've had my money stolen by an unregulated broker in the past (PellucidFx) and have always been extra cautious since then!

Moriom,
May 11, 2020,

Well Experience

It hasn't been so long I joined lqdfx broker, my mentor recommended lqd to me. The documentation process was relatively quick, the backoffice and support is kind and helpful. I had several questions before I start trading so on live chat they suggested to arrange a phone call for me. Spoke to a kind gentleman who answered all my questions and helped me with funding my account, that's what I call good service. So far I am happy with the platform as well, will update about withdrawing if any issues occur.

Sep 27, 2018,

Honest Withdrawal Experience

Since I've been with LQDFX for about 10 months now, I've actually had a Great Experience with them despite others opinions about this broker. Their support is very kind and always responds to my emails in a timely matter (usually no more than 1 business day). My withdrawal experience is Great! I use one of the E-Payment methods they have available and I am able to withdraw funds immediately, not to my bank but from LQDFX to the E-payment website and then I transfer funds out of there and receive it to my bank in about 3 days. It may be different for others but this works for me. I don't use Bank Wire Transfer on LQDFX as I've heard it may take longer and some people have encountered issues with their banks not accepting the wire transfer. I have not tried it myself therefore I'm not quite sure if it will happen to me. Overall my experience with this broker is good so far and if anything happens I will update this review. Also for the Newbies who are skeptical about joining, my advice to you: Just try it out, test this brokers MT4 platform and Withdrawals for yourself with very small funds and then decide from there if you will stay or not. Best of Luck!

May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker

I stepped into lqd seeking for trust as I have large capital to invest. Even though it's an offshore broker, it has a good reputation so I decided to give them a go but started small. I spoke to one of their representative who ensured me of security and long-term relationship. Their platform is responsive to take profit, stop loss, and limit orders. It keeps me aloof from tension about opened trades. Any issues occurring, I enjoy their quick support and assistance. Will update if things continue this way

Arjan,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 20, 2018,

I am here to leave my 5 star review for this company. Reading all the positive reviews, there is nothing much to add to be honest, Im pretty satisfied with all the services I get so far. Support and my account manager seem to be very competent and always there to answer my questions, even sometimes outside of their working hours. A good broker to escape the upcoming ESMA rules!

Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2020,

Like the way LQDFX take care customer, Nice & Fair.

I trade with LQDFX more than year. I confirmed from my experience that 'NO Problem' for withdraw a profit if you follows the rules of this broker in trading term conditions. I had many withdraw with fast processing from them all on last year until now.

Last few day my withdrawal delay by under investigation of their LPs like others comment. I chat with support ask about how the progress and the support team respond within a day make me so apprecite and finish the withdraw.

I like the way LQDFX treat customers. I'm the one who comes to rate them 5 star. They not a SCAM, you make profit they will pay. Just don't only blame, the thing nice they do should be share too.

Fardin safique,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Nov 5, 2018,

Still good going

As a retail Forex trader I have an STP account at lqdfx more than 2 years.first 6 months I lost money because of my own mistakes particularly for over trading. And finally I am wining And never had problems which are explained here by other traders. I withdrawal 1000 USD each month And everything is good with this broker. I can tell just about slippage during news but it's normal market attitude.still everything is going just great.

Md Alamin ashik,
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
May 5, 2020,

1st withdrawal complete.

First withdrwal is done successfully after joining lqdfx broker. Despite being short amount, I thought i would have to stay long for the money to get but my thought came wrong. They have done their job magnificently. However, i strongly hope they will be providing quick response about withdrwal like this in future even in case of big amount of wothdrawl. I am really satisfied with it.

Benjamin,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2018,

Remarkable Journey with LQDFx

WoH! It's a nice journey with LQDFX from September past year. I'm thoroughly balanced with all of there general substance and extra others facilitates especially low trading spreads. I hope there trading environment and transparency will be same alike before. Wish them all the best.

california, USA,
Mar 17, 2020,

problem solved

After contacting customer support by email and chats, they direct me to follow the links and refund. I got my deposit, thank you

Mar 8, 2020 - 1 Star I emailed them many emails and replied to all their email. Just waisting time by explaining non sense exudes and sent me links that never work and give errors. They keep going into very small details that male no sense. just to make me give-up. I can forward you all their emails.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star you never get your money. any deposit might be gone for lablablablab . they tey to be smart by telling you complicated reasons of transactions happen to make it third party fault.

Feb 29, 2020 - 1 Star I am us client, I deposited last week with bitcoin using coinmama . it was completed to the address they provided. I sent them the screen shout. they keep saying no answer because I am sending from diffrent email. I sent them screen shout of my profile that shows my email but sam answer like ready answer to any question. simply they got the money with silly answer. I have all the documents and screen shout that prove they took the money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 4, 2020 Dear adels4,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We find it surprising that you are not satisfied with our security procedures, which normally our clients appreciate, especially when it comes to crypto transactions.

Let me start by stressing the fact that we only consider requests that are sent via the registered email address. This does not apply only to payments related requests, but to any request.

Additionally, let me politely add some important facts to your review. If a BTC payment never reaches us, you should note that your funds have been extracted from your Bitcoin Wallet, however, they have never reached us due to either of the below reasons:

1. "Insufficient Amount": This means that your Wallet might be charging you fees.
2. "Paid after Time Out": This means that the Bitcoin wallet you have used for sending your deposit, has delayed the payment, thus resulting as timed out.

In such cases, we do our best alongside our BTC payment service provider to issue the client a refund link. Once you request a refund, the funds will be returned back to your BTC Wallet.

Furthermore, security of our clients' funds is our number one priority and yes, refund links will only be sent to the registered email address. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if we were to send your refund link to a random email address that is not even registered in our system, in case that it is not actually you who sent that email.

With all due respect, probably we would deserve 1 star rating if the above was to happen, but we somehow find unfair rating us with 1 star for making sure your funds are secure and not being sent elsewhere.

We can see that you have emailed us from your registered email address, so therefore, we can now move forward to resolving this matter without any unnecessary further delays.

Kind Regards,
Mark
Official Representative

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear adels4,

Thank you very much for updating your review, we greatly appreciate it.

We are glad to read you have successfully refunded your declined deposit.

We would also like to remind you that we remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

Kind Regards,