MTIMarkets.com Review

Updated: Mar 14, 2018 ·  · Is this your company?

MTIMarkets is a forex broker. MTI Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. MTIMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, shares, cfds and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

MTIMarkets.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of MTIMarkets.com on our forum

MTIMarkets.com profile provided by MTI Markets, Jan 10, 2017

MTI Markets offers unparalleled trading conditions designed to meet and exceed all expectations from both professional and novice traders. As a fully licensed STP broker, MTI Markets has created a secure trading network consisting of high end trading technology and prestigious partnerships, all of which enable MTI Markets to be a transparent, secure and reliable broker.

MTI Markets is operated and managed by experienced professionals with over a decade’s worth of experience in the financial industry. As your broker, our philosophy and values are to always place our clients first when delivering our dedicated, world class service. We take great pride in our exceptionally fast execution and customer service. With that in mind, MTI Markets continuously makes ground breaking strides to develop and improve our services to adapt to the ever growing needs of our global clientele.

3293 Lunz am See, Austria,
Aug 30, 2017,

They are really friendly, they want you to deposit fast, they flood you with ads, and they don´t reply to specific questions.

Beware! Fraud educators! The Ultimate Charting software from MTI, it works as promised but the folks there are playing games with potential clients. Their marketing scheme is a scam and they are only interested in getting people to deposit as fast as possible. They will "help" with the transaction, they insist on fast deposit without replying to specific questions. They flood me with emails how much I shall buy and how great they are and such, it's a pity that they don't give a dime about a serious conversation. They are not willing to provide their IB agreement. They play with peoples feelings and hopes. They might even be really in the market for 23 years but this does not guaranty that they are a serious company which is interested in education, they sell dreams and hopes and play with peoples feelings, sad but true. Well, at least their software looks promising to beginners like me, unfortunately they only provide you with baits and they want you to buy as much courses as possible. Please do more research than me did before putting your money into them!

Heredia, Costa Rica,
Apr 18, 2017,

100% Recommended

Excellent customer service, and great advisory. I joined the company back in November and so far I've received great service!

Arif Mridha,
Shatarkul, Uttor Badda, Bangladesh,
Apr 11, 2017,

I am a scalper and I always look for lowest spreads and no errors in execution. I have traded with a lots of broker but haven't found the both facilities in one broker. MTIMarkets broker has provided me both facilities and till now I have no issues with execution, spreads and withdrawals. I am very happy with their overall facilities. Truly a good broker to trade with.

java, Indonesia,
Jan 12, 2017,

what a disgrace

found the promo on this broker abt 2 months ago (nov 2016) referred by friend at online forum. claim the no deposit bonus and started trading. at that time, i read the T&C, stated that only 4 lots required to withdraw the bonus.
next month (dec 2016) i contacted CS asking if i can withdraw the profit once i completed 4 lots, but then she said i must deposit $100 and complete another 2 lots, also gave me the NEW T&C a.k.a REVISED T&C.
yes i know that broker can change any term anytime they like, but HELLOOWW??
even if this is only a no deposit bonus, THIS IS YOUR CREDIBILITY AT STAKE.
after that, the CS still tried to gave me another offer, said that i can deposit only with $50.

i ain't sayin that i don't have the money. i can deposit with $100 or even $1000 if i want, but the big question is:
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST A BROKER WITH THAT KIND OF CREDIBILITY??
all i'm saying is this broker which happen don't have the money. such a disgrace.

Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of (Really the offices of MTI Markets in Cyprus),
Jan 10, 2017,

I have recently joined MTI Markets, so far no problems at all... but il keep u updated, I can see they have a excellent excution and low spreads, but the comissions are a bit high!

4 Star rating removed.

This review was left from the same location used by an MTI Markets employee to register for the forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
bg, Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 22, 2016,

Scandalous behaviour of MTIMARKETS

Have registered for their promotion two weks ago. Ask for ToS about it. Have got nothing. Acted acording their General Terms of Use. Trade 4 lot (acording General ToS) Made them more than 80$ of pure profit. To me 41.5 $ Asked for wd. They asking for 100 deposit and 3 more lot turnover. Off course I will not do that , becouse they was sielent when I asked about Tersm and dont said a word about it.
All this about 41,5 of money they dont wanna pay out me is not immportant. Immportant is torture , insulting, ignoreing and lies I am exposed last two weeks.
Some person Salma Head of support who coused all this ignore my requests to close acc , to terminate all my relations with them. Person Richard Armstrong (Head of busines development) also ignore all my requests. Never ever whole mtimarkets replyed to any of my e/mails to customer suport etc.
Have all chat transcripts and screen shoots as well as trading records.
They are pure shame for FX industry and never ever in last 7 years expirianced
nothing simmiliar. They are worste than most worst rusian "fx bucket shops"
PURE SHAME!