AdamantFinance.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 5, 2018

AdamantFinance is a forex broker. Adamant Finance offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. AdamantFinance.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AdamantFinance.com

Join live discussion of AdamantFinance.com on our forum

AdamantFinance.com profile provided by Adamant Finance, May 19, 2017

Adamant Finance is a financial services company, that enables both private persons and other companies to trade on the foreign exchange market or Forex. Our brokerage company was established in 2014 and our goal is to provide the newest technological solutions, which enable to take our clients' transactions straight to the exchange. Our partners include large banks and funds, whose liquidity is available to our clients. We use ECN-NDD technology, which enables us to offer the best terms of trade to our clients, without any intervention from a dealer, thus ruling out the human factor.
For our clients, we offer 3 types of accounts, the minimum amount of replenishment is 1 USD / EUR, maximum leverage is 1: 500.

Lithuania,
Jan 30, 2018,

Adamant finance still work and catching money from new victims. but for traders who sent money - MT4 platform dont work. When we ask about it. adamant Support answearing about it "Dear Customer!

Our experts are engaged in this issue.
As soon as they are finished, we will send you an email.
If in the result of these problems you incur any losses, the company Adamant Finance compensates them.

Yours faithfully,
Customer Service Department
Adamant Finance."

But its not true, Why adamant dont write about this problem on his web page. ? And it not possible to withdrawl money.But after try to do it you can see message.

Something went wrong!
Try to make a payment again! In case of repeated error, please contact the technical support department of a convenient way for you!
Online chat support@adamantfinance.com

Most likely Adamantfinance is realy SCAM
Reply by Adamant Finance submitted Mar 5, 2018:
Dear Customer!

If you have applied for withdrawal of funds, but for some reason did not receive them, then immediately contact support at support@adamantfinance.com
Indonesia,
Jan 12, 2018,

Pending Withdrawal

How much longer should I wait? My withdrawal is not the result of the bonus but I make a deposit. Almost 2 weeks withdrawal process I have no response? Is this how you rob a client's money? I send email repeatedly also there is no response at all. It really makes me sick and angry

Jan 5, 2018 - 1 Star I have filed a withdrawal on December 28, 2017, but until now the process is still Pending. I have sent emails to the support section several times but until now there has not been any replies. I try to connect customer service, but only promised 1x24 hours. In fact until now there is no response at all from the Adamant Finance. Is this the service now from Adamant Finance? Honestly, I am very disappointed. Can anyone help me?
Reply by Adamant Finance submitted Mar 5, 2018:
Dear Customer!

Dec 16, 2016,

Worth checking out

Good customer service that answered my questions and helped with issues opening and funding a new account.
Reply by PetrP submitted May 19, 2017:
Thanks for your feedback!
Adaman Finance daily improves the conditions for its customers.