PlusOption.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 17, 2017

Join live discussion of PlusOption.com on our forum

19656shoki,
LIMPOPO, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2017,

PLUSOPTION IS A BIG SCAM .THEY HAVE ROBBED ME OF MY 13000GBP. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEIR ACCOUNT MUST BE CLOSED. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF THEM
Rocksta,
Benoni, South Africa,
Jun 23, 2017,

I feel so scared after reading all the reviews about plusoption, yesterday, 22 June 2017, I have just made to invest all my money in my savings account, and that's the money I have been putting aside to finish my degree. how can people be so cruel!!, I have sent them emails today and no has responded, I want my back, I don't know how I am going to get it.. I feel so stupid!
Frank,
Apr 16, 2017,

Don't trust them

This is probably the worst broker I have ever seen.
First they keep calling you to invest more money, otherwise they would not give any advise (which I don't need)
Once you want to withdraw money they call again not to do so and then it takes more than 4 weeks to get your money. I am still waiting for my winnings. The starting capital I received after 3 weeks.
Avoid them
FLOPSY,
WEST MIDLANDS, United Kingdom,
Mar 29, 2017,

SCAM

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PLUS OPTION .I GAVE THEM $5500 AND AFTER DOING TRADING WITH3 TRADERS THEY THEN PASSED ME ON TO A FORTH TRADER TO TRY AND GET ME TO CONTINUE TRADING.THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY?.
ON THE 14TH FEBRUARY 2017 THEY AGREED AND APPROVED TO PAY ME 2 PAYMENTS MY ACCOUNT AT THIS TIME HAD $9751
1ST WAS FOR $3251 AMAZING THEY PAID ME THIS ONE.
2ND PAYMENT WAS $3250 WHICH WAS MY BONUS FOR TRADING WHICH I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED,but was approved for payment???
MONEY IN ACCOUNT NOW IS $3250 WHICH I WAS TOLD I CANNOTT TOUCH AS IT WAS BONUS MONEY????.
FUNNY HOW THERE IS ONLY $3250 in my account when
the second payment was never paid was expecting to see $6500 but hey they will not answer me or pay money promised.
SINCE NOVEMBER 2016 THEY KEPT TELLING ME I WILL TREBLE MY MONEY NO PROBLEM,BY THREE TRADERS. AS YOU CAN SEE I NEVER EVEN GOT MY MONEY BACK
ITS COST ME $2250 FOR GETTING INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE.
Carmen,
Mar 17, 2017,

Plusoption scam

CONNED BIG TIME BY PLUSOPTION Stay away from this company I lost $5,000 of my hard earned money to these crooks that I will never see again. The broker puts pressure on you to trade with large amounts of money and of course makes sure it goes in his pocket. All of my money was lost in one night after trading for about 7 days as soon as I said I needed to make a withdrawal. I was left with $133.00. I feel very angry at myself for falling for this SCAM.
DO NOT BECOME THE NEXT VICTIM believe me it is not worth all the sleepless nights and feeling depressed and helpless.
John Schluter,
Mar 13, 2017,

Plus Option Scam

I have traded with Plus Option, I managed to get my deposits back but all of my profits ‘disappeared’. These people are scammers. Do not touch them

Peter,
Australia,
Mar 2, 2017,

WARNING< These guys are good

"Invested" about AUD $10,000 with Plus Options. Made 3 trades all very successful, Was bullied, harassed into putting in another $40,000 and told Tony that I would need to withdraw some at the end of the month to pay some bills for my company. He assured me that not only would we not trade all the money, it was only there to qualify for "VIP" trades, but he would ensure that we would make more than enough to cover what I needed.
OF course once I said that I had no more money to put in , he then bullied me into trading all the money, losing a total of about $65,000.00 in 2 days, mostly on the second day. I am no fool and have successfully run my own business for over 25years, but these guys are really good at what they do, which is to rob you of every cent that they can get out of you.
I feel very weak and stupid for allowing this to happen.
dpe156,
United Arab Emirates,
Feb 12, 2017,

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Do not go anywhere near this company. They scammed my wife big time. I got involved too late when we had so much money invested I was placed in a very challenging position. We have executed chargebacks and are preparing our legal case. A class action is the best way to bring people like this to account.
hana73,
s, Bahrain,
Nov 13, 2016,

and said to me, 'so how much have u lost?' and I asked them whats so funny, and they said because you've been conned, its a scam and pe

Several traders spoke to me, and I was trading with one only. all false promises, and big talks and even the APP is fraudulent. The app opened up a duplicate trade itself for a $600 and when I was completely conned I tried to follow up with the broker and no responses at all. there is no contact number that you can talk to and the emails are not replied. what do you do?
on 10 Nov I get a call from another trading company to invest, when I told them no thanks I already got on with PLUSOPTION they laughed at me