FxShareRobots.com Review

3.314 • 18 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
FxShareRobots.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. FxShareRobots.com's MT4 EAs include Hedge/Channel Trading system v2.0, Dynamic Trader v1.1, Market Tracker v1.2 ect.for online currency trading. The FxShareRobots.com forex robots are able to trade with any time frame and any currencies pairs as well as stocks, metals etc..
3.314 • 18 REVIEWS

Arthur
Mar 25, 2022,

Great EAs and Support

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been using these EAs since 2019 and they have been very profitable! They are easily customised in order to achieve good results. Great support by the team as well. Definitely recommended.
mdazizizi
johor, Malaysia,
Jan 6, 2021,

A good scalper ea

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
i am user of these ea since 2016. overall the ea is good especially for higher timeframe. the ea setting is also easy to understand even for beginner. smart auto breakout and scalping system is awesome . recommended.
D-pips
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Dec 1, 2020,

Bad software, not working and no support

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
I've bought 2 ea's from this 'company'. 1 blow my account in 2 days and the other was not usable because of the strange setfile. If you send them a mail with questions or if you need support, they (i think he) will not reply. Safe your money!
Reply by fxsharerobots submitted Dec 3, 2020:
We are always glad to help. Come on... Sometime we don't reply because people don't even bother to find answers in our support page, which mostly 8 out of 10 questions are covered there... as I already explained there must to be something wrong with the settings, or account was too small to handle the temporary spikes or wrong direction was chosen(especially for GBP pairs..).. As you can see there are many happy customers that are using our Grid EA very successfully. Just study users manual guide and play with the setting on strategy tester before running it live. I am sure after doing this homework you will be able to gain stable profits.. Its very risky to run the product on small account just right of the box, so you need to make some adjustments, there is no magic set file or config(it might be some optimal settings properad for reference) but. you have to evaluate things your self, its not that difficult. Grid offers stability and safety but the price for it is solid account balance to hold temporary equity drops. Also there is no such thing as a magic set file, it might work for now, but after month or two it must be adjusted.. So no money on the silver plate here.. If you are not happy with our product we can cancel your license and refund you. But you will loose really good product :/ Nobody is trying to scam you, you got what you paid for, you accepted risks policy and you are probably familiar that in Forex you have to be very cheerfully.. If got not lucky its easiest to blame developers, what about if you where in profit now? I don't thing we would see your positive feedback here...
hghspd01
Brasil, Brazil,
Sep 13, 2020,

Nice Customer Support

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Bought these Package Grid and Renko EA more than 3 monthss ago. Unfortunately i need urgent cash so i temporarily stopped trading before. Now that i return and email the support team... still actively giving support... Keep up the good work guys...
I will be update later my trading result...
skyver
Sep 1, 2020,

a superb EA that excel my expectation

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I was writing my own mt4 ea when I came across renko scalping ea which describes everything that I wanted plus other amazing ideas. I started with 300 USD doing trial runs and lost a total of about 900usd while fine-tuning.and now with 500 USD capital, i profit average 100usd per day. and I already in the profit zone earn back my lost and the ea cost. will purchase more ea to play with.
highly recommended but understand this, EA is dead and the market is alive, do your homework,don't be lazy, else even you have the best EA in the world you still end up losing
from the bottom of my heart, thk you to the amazing developer
bernardohcr
Miami, FL, USA,
Aug 25, 2020,

Very consistent profits!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This Grid EA is amazing! I've tested many EAs (tens, literally) and this one looks the most stable, yet very profitable.

I started with a small account of $325.16 on August 4th, 2020, and today, August 25th, 2020 it has already produced a +68.1% gain, measured by Myfxbook. It still has a margin to be more aggressive. I've increased the lot size so far since the DD was pretty stable, so let's see in the next weeks.

I've already withdrawn $220 and soon will just run with the earned profits! ;)

Thanks a lot to the developer!

P.S.: I'm posting this review while I'm traveling in Miami, but I'm Brazilian so I can register in brokers that accept hedge and 1:500 leverage.
Meghdoot
Mumbai, India,
Aug 24, 2020,

Good potential. 17 days review.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been using one of the EAs, namely, Candlesticks EA, and so far it's doing good. I have lost a few times, but that's the nature of trading. When I gain, I certainly make it up for my down times. Hopefully, in long-run this is going to benefit me a lot.
RickSanchez
Tampa, USA,
Nov 17, 2019,

software back tests and opinion

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
i did some accurate backtests of their grid ea and renko scalper, while this software can double your account it is more likely that they will blow the account, so in my opinion dont use them

Nov 14, 2019 - 3 Stars i noticed based on accurate backtests that their renko scalper can double the account but it is guaranteed to blow the account before or after doubleing it, their grid ea also has the potencial to make money but at somepoint in time will blow the account as well, so in all it was not what i hoped for but at least i learned something, i am not going to risk any money using these systems because it is a gamble
Jhon
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Nov 16, 2019,

Alles oke

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Good grid ea, gave some discounts. Already paid off. Will keep on testing, so far so good, no issuses, good supoort..
ferojh
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 3, 2019,

Grid ea

Grid ea is good but one thing problem is so many pending order, those pending order need to work internally on the ea.
Page 1 of 2