FxShareRobots.com Review

Updated: Oct 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxShareRobots.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. FxShareRobots.com's MT4 EAs include Hedge/Channel Trading system v2.0, Dynamic Trader v1.1, Market Tracker v1.2 ect.for online currency trading. The FxShareRobots.com forex robots are able to trade with any time frame and any currencies pairs as well as stocks, metals etc..

FxShareRobots.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxsharerobots.com

Special offers

Coupon code

First Buy Discount

When you choose your Best Forex Robot or Package for the first time you are eligible to use this 5% discount. Applies for entire shopping cart.

• Code 5PERCENT
  • Expires Sep 3, 2021
11 traders already tried
Promotion

SUMMER ENDING PROMOTION!

LIMITED – SUMMER ENDING PROMOTION! Get -50% for all our products until the end of the last summer month.

• Expires Aug 31, 2020
34 traders already tried
Promotion

Best Forex Robots Packages

Use risk diversification by using multiple strategies at the same time. Get Forex Software packs here and get Indicator for free!

• Expires Sep 1, 2021
19 traders already tried
Coupon code

Grid EA 9 acc. promotion

This is a 10% discount code for people who wants to become our Advanced Grid EA 9 accounts Lifetime owners.

• Code 10PRCGRID
  • Expires Sep 1, 2021
14 traders already tried

Join live discussion of FxShareRobots.com on our forum

FxShareRobots.com profile provided by fxsharerobots, Aug 20, 2020

Professional Trading Solutions for MetaTrader 4. Best Forex robots, indicators and tools.

Brasil, Brazil,
Sep 13, 2020,

Nice Customer Support

Bought these Package Grid and Renko EA more than 3 monthss ago. Unfortunately i need urgent cash so i temporarily stopped trading before. Now that i return and email the support team... still actively giving support... Keep up the good work guys...
I will be update later my trading result...

Sep 1, 2020,

a superb EA that excel my expectation

I was writing my own mt4 ea when I came across renko scalping ea which describes everything that I wanted plus other amazing ideas. I started with 300 USD doing trial runs and lost a total of about 900usd while fine-tuning.and now with 500 USD capital, i profit average 100usd per day. and I already in the profit zone earn back my lost and the ea cost. will purchase more ea to play with.
highly recommended but understand this, EA is dead and the market is alive, do your homework,don't be lazy, else even you have the best EA in the world you still end up losing
from the bottom of my heart, thk you to the amazing developer

Miami, FL, USA,
Aug 25, 2020,

Very consistent profits!

This Grid EA is amazing! I've tested many EAs (tens, literally) and this one looks the most stable, yet very profitable.

I started with a small account of $325.16 on August 4th, 2020, and today, August 25th, 2020 it has already produced a +68.1% gain, measured by Myfxbook. It still has a margin to be more aggressive. I've increased the lot size so far since the DD was pretty stable, so let's see in the next weeks.

I've already withdrawn $220 and soon will just run with the earned profits! ;)

Thanks a lot to the developer!

P.S.: I'm posting this review while I'm traveling in Miami, but I'm Brazilian so I can register in brokers that accept hedge and 1:500 leverage.

Meghdoot,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 25, 2020,

Good potential. 17 days review.

I have been using one of the EAs, namely, Candlesticks EA, and so far it's doing good. I have lost a few times, but that's the nature of trading. When I gain, I certainly make it up for my down times. Hopefully, in long-run this is going to benefit me a lot.

Tampa, USA,
Nov 17, 2019,

software back tests and opinion

i did some accurate backtests of their grid ea and renko scalper, while this software can double your account it is more likely that they will blow the account, so in my opinion dont use them

Nov 14, 2019 - 3 Stars i noticed based on accurate backtests that their renko scalper can double the account but it is guaranteed to blow the account before or after doubleing it, their grid ea also has the potencial to make money but at somepoint in time will blow the account as well, so in all it was not what i hoped for but at least i learned something, i am not going to risk any money using these systems because it is a gamble

Jhon,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Nov 16, 2019,

Alles oke

Good grid ea, gave some discounts. Already paid off. Will keep on testing, so far so good, no issuses, good supoort..

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 4, 2019,

Grid ea

Grid ea is good but one thing problem is so many pending order, those pending order need to work internally on the ea.

Aug 28, 2019,

Awesome Grid EA with great support!

Excellent designed Grid style EA with money management screen so you know your P & L at all time. Very easy to download and come with set file which I have tested on a few pairs with good backtest results. Happy with the after purchase support so will definitely use their other EAs in the future.

czestochowa, Poland,
Aug 27, 2019,

I'm very happy

I tested many forex robots, but grid EA really earns real money for me, I am very happy, it is safe for my deposit, it is possible to choose whether to buy on increases or decreases in the rate, I recommend to all,

FtMatas,
Ltu, Lithuania,
Aug 27, 2019,

Very good hedge specialists

Using both their autobrakeout and grid ea. The hedging system works perdect. Profits maybe a bit slow, but very safe. Reccomended