AXNFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0862018-05-22surekap vs AXNFX.COMguilty
2017-1402017-12-12VKMAZHAGAN vs AXNFX.comguilty

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Aug 9, 2018

AXNFX was founded 2007 by a group of bankers and forex specialists. AXNFX first started its operations based in Europe and Asian region was touched in 2012. AXNFX is now one of the famous brands in Forex industry and we have accomplished this with tremendous customer services, latest up to date technology and diversity of products.

Hyderabad, India,
Aug 10, 2018,

AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipeout that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
Please join me in filing a complaint against AXNFX.com in cyber crime police station in hyderabad, India. They are in the process of booking the total gang of AXNFX.com.

Thanks
Sreedhar K

Jul 7, 2018 - 1 Star Cheated by me giving false Trading Ideas - My id: 20965 73791.

This is a FRAUD company, DON"T INVEST money in this company.

Hiding there Identity AXNFX
1) They are Indians calling from Chennai with International calling cards or Voip service and pretending to calling from UK.
2) They wont provide their official address or phone or whats app no..
3) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet . But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.
Thanks
Sreedhar K
+91-9866514453
+91-9603762789

Jun 20, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX Cheated Me By Giving False Trading - My Id: 2096573791
Dear Aryan & Cheaters Team,

I came to know from one of my friends that you are cheated me by way of investing funds and not giving withdrawal eventhough there are available funds and you people got good brokerage and wipedout my account by doing false trading.

Please refund my capital amount of $4800/- till date i'm invested in your company.

Otherwise i will go legally.

Thanks & Regards,
K.SREEDHAR​

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018 Hello Sir,

meghalaya, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

scam by AXNFX.COM

I have been scamed by AXNFX.com by around $10,000/-. I would like to request those who suffered similar loss in AXNFX.COM may contact me in the forums thread linked to this review page, furnishing the details of the scam so that we can represent our case to a global scam buster agency for proper redrassal.

Ranchi, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

AXNFX-Call

Thank u very much. Today I got a call from AXNFX for trading. They told me to invest Rs. 7500/- but somehow I escaped by saying that talk me day after tomorrow.
Now they will call me day after tomorrow..

May 23, 2018,

Hello,
I have received the call from this broker 3 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $2000 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $7500 in total but after few days it raised to -14k $ negative and once the account manager called me to deposit further and I denied so they added a bonus of $ 5k and said they will recover it and then I can deposit the amount in a month so they remove their bonus now in last 15 days its went on a loss of $ -21,000 and they are not responding properly. I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no reply but the trading person calls me daily and ask me to deposit $ 5000. which will end up with a $ 13,500 loss excluding the profit of $ 8000. Kindly guide me how to proceed further on this issue and to recover my money.

HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India,
May 3, 2018,

NOT GIVING WITHDRAWAL AND NOT RESPONDING...

Issue escalated to Traders Court surekap vs AXNFX.COM | GUILTY
I OPENED THE ACCOUNT WITH 1000$ WITH AXNFX AND I MADE A PROFIT OF $2212, NOW MY TOTAL EQUITY AND PROFIT IS 3221$, AND HE GIVEN BONUS OF $1000 WHILE OPENING OF ACCOUNT, NOW MY TOTAL MARGIN IS 4221$

I MADE A REQUEST FOR 400$ WITHDRAWAL, THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY WITHDRAWAL MOREOVER THEY ARE INSISTING ME TO DO TRADES TO FULL FILL THEIR BONUS QTY, I SAID NO ONE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS TILL THE DATE, AND I ASKED TO RETURN MY ENTIRE EQUITY AND PROFIT 3221$
THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING NOW
THIS IS MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM LAST 6 MONTHS..
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE THE MONEY BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE..

Dec 28, 2017 - 1 Star if you want to loose your money - open account with axnfx
if you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk like any thing do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words..
they are in Chennai but talk like they are in UK--- everything is false...

Mumbai, India,
May 3, 2018,

Fraud company don't invest. Will eat up all your money.

This is a fraud company people be aware, all employees with the management are cheaters, they gulp up your complete money and always just waant you to put in more money, In return they don't even give back your money.They post false information on website.
Apr 14, 2018,

How can i get back my money. Firstly they called me and said that they can give me a huge profit and said u just try once our servives and if u are not intrseted then your money can be returned. But after fee days i was not intrested and said them to refund. I filled out that withdrawal form also. And they still are not replying can now didnt calling me also. How can i get back my money from them?
Mar 26, 2018,

they no provide trading strtegies. they give you losing stertegies. Bloody cheaters.

I am taking more more information about them. I will share the details soon. They never give withdraw. Bloodsuckers.

If anyone have any details about them. Please post in the discussion thread linked to this review page.

Their india email is axnsolutions7@gmail.com
Bangalore, India,
Feb 13, 2018,

AXNFX.COM SCAM AXNFX

Axnfx is a scam broker

In India they operate out of chennai and mumbai.

After all sweet talking they make you invest.

They will give you withdrawal only once that too for small amount name sake.

i am having 880 usd in my account USER ID - 2096573258

This is no bonus money . this is the money i transferred to their Indian bank account

after 1 month of harassment finally they said i can only withdraw 500 USD
i revised withdrawal form to 500 USD but still account manager is not allowing to withdraw
he is asking me to trade again but what is the use if you are not able to withdraw money

there is no place to escalate the issue. compliance team also doesn't help

you can never take your money out

i have been trying for the past 3 months

since it is a Indian bank account i transferred the money planning to file a compliant with cyber crime

will keep you all posted about the development.

if any one else facing problem let us make a group and jointly compliant so that at least in the future Indian people are not cheated by shutting down their Indian payment gateway
Chennai, India,
Jan 23, 2018,

Fraud by AXN FX and Solutions

AXNFX the broker I started trading with collected money in INR from me through AXN solutions and invested in Forex Market. A lady called Akshara called me and said that I can start my account with USD 100 and they will educate me on the forex market and also help me trade in the market.

She promised that her expert team will help me make Rs. 15,000 per month as profit. They then appointed an account manager called Ramya who was intially showing deals with some profits. Everyday Ramya used to call me and update the market. She was pressing me to make an investment of $2500 mostly so that I can place good deals and earn handsome profits

The deals which was given by her all went into losses and she used to call me and say that in order to keep my account live I have to invest extra and she said she will recover that within a week of my investment. She promised that her support team is available everytime in the office to help me. During panicky stages I had chat with the support team of AXNFX and was trying to ask them the position as to how to save my account.

The support team did not even respond and cooly said that they cannot help me on that

By this way the company made me invest nearly $14000 and on one fine day said that the market crashed and the account got closed.

There were some retention managers from the company who called and said that Ramya did not bring anything to their notice and said that we will appoint a new account manager to help recover the losses and asked me to invest an amount of $2500

When I said them that their support team had also not responded and there is no responsibility taken by AXNFX and about the loss of money they have created for me, the retention manager said that he will enquire and help me but had not replied till date

Would appreciate if this forum can help me recover my investment and without that it will be a huge crisis for me

Thanks to all who help me here