AXNFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 10, 2019
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

About AXNFX.com

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Dec 10, 2018

AXNFX was founded 2007 by a group of bankers and forex specialists.  (PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS) AXNFX first started its operations based in Europe and Asian region was touched in 2012 (AXNFX.com was created on 2016-06-16). AXNFX is now one of the famous brands in Forex industry and we have accomplished this with tremendous customer services, latest up to date technology and diversity of products. Due to our vision to be known as the largest broker in the forex market through the best customer service we have experienced exceptional growth over the past decade. 2012 was a major turning point where we started the business in Middle-east and successfully expanded AXNFX brand across Asia. Currently we are one of the leaders in Europe and Asian region and planning to expand all over the Globe by 2020. AXNFX offers the world famous MT4 for the clients, instant updates about the market and 24 hours support. Therefore the clients of AXNFX would not need to depend on a time or person but can trade freely whenever they choose.

Sidharth Menon,
India, India,
Jul 9, 2019,

Never ever invest in Axnfx

Dear Friends,

I and friend made investment in axnfx, my friend lost all the money she invested they asked to invest more and more she dropped it, I invest a until amount of 100 dollars, with this money I earned 1300 dollars while I asked for withdrawal they returned my initial investment in 2 times with a time delay of 6 months, I asked for my earning in share market executive Mr. Vincent informed me they will not return the profit to me because I haven't invested more, they wasted my time and cheated me. Never invest in this company
Gujarat, India,
Jun 30, 2019,

AXNFX Broker is a cheater & scammer

AXNFX Broker is scammer & cheater. Don't invest with them. I lost my 100$ + profit also. They pressure you to invest more to get 100% bonus. They give you wrong trade.
Mathan,
Chennai, India,
May 1, 2019,

Scammed by AXNFX when I placed withdrawal request for my initial investment.

I'm holding account with AXNFX.com. User ID:2100083704. Their representative Gautham Mehta (gautham.m@axnfx.com) contacted me to open an account with AXNFX. I went through the reviews and I was not happy about the reviews and told straight away that I'm not willing to open an account.

He convinced me saying that the they responded to all the negative reviews but they have to pay to remove those negative comments from website/the people who post negative comments forget to remove them even if their grieveinces are addressed. He guaranteed that there will not be any hurdle in withdrawing money.

They gave me $75 dollar bonus but have not mentioned any trading terms and conditions of withdrawing profit when I opened account with them. I made a decent profit initially despite their high spread values and wanted to withdraw my profits. But then they said I have to complete 0.3 lots/$1 bonus they offered me. Until I complete that volume I can only withdraw the investment I made. It was an unpleasant surprise yet I continued trading.

But I lost interest in trading altogether as my gains turned to losses and want to secure my investment of $100. I placed withdrawal request for $100 a month ago but the request is still not processed.
AXNFX hasn't left a response to a review since January 7th.  The FPA does not remove reviews for pay.  If anyone has an issue resolved, they are encouraged to leave a followup review explaining how the issue was resolved and giving the rating they now feel the company deserves.
Well Wisher,
kashmir, India,
Apr 30, 2019,

Bloody bastards. Dogs. Really I have never seen this kind of beggars

You evil bastards at axnfx. I think you people born from bad parents. you people not born normally. The owner of axnfx see your life is it good now. how will it good coz you are hurting some great hearts. so how would be your life will good.
Tamil Nadu, India,
Mar 18, 2019,

Help me to recover my amount

I was started trading the company AXN fx.com last month I was deposit $100 and the account going to negative and he said that the deposit more amount and I will deposit $2,000 and again again going to negative position in the market and the last I will deposit total money of around 16000 dollars and last week silver going to a wrong position and the all account deals are closed on my account totally closed I was lost nearly $16000
And anyone please suggestion how to recover my amount my trading account number is 21000 906 47 and please brothers and sisters don't deposit this type of trading and no way to recover our amount
Mukerian, India,
Mar 14, 2019,

Axnfx are big frauds

AXNFX is a fraud company,I have just lost my 4700 US dollars, they will first try to convince u that they have offer for u u just invest 1000 dollars,their withdrawals never work,abhishek u was my trader, they will just give u all loss deals, and try to convince u thek will repay u back if u invest more, and don't listen to them,for installing any desk app on your phone, they will give u link for transferring money through razor pay. They are frauds.
Adam S,
chennai, India,
Dec 27, 2018,

Der is more to come !!

Address: No 45/15, 1st floor, Mosque Street, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600026

Phone: 044 4280 1057

Dec 21, 2018 - 1 Star Account Number - 210007**02

I have a account with this company and they are telling some terms and conditions to remove credit. They tell after removal of credit then only I can withdraw my funds.

People are Fake. Company is fake. Withdrawal not received. So how comes a terms & condition in credit bonus. I also know credit bonus is just helped you fraudster to earn more money. Credit is just a number also your mt4 money is also just a number. that is not a real money. All the real money is in your pocket.

Big Scammers & Terrible people. I think they don't have feelings about people. Don't worry god will really help you to feel every second of the life. coz he is almighty and he is very great. 'Owner of the company ' After you opened this anxfx just go through with your past and see your goods and bads situation. I think ratio is be like ''Good thing = 02/10 ratio'', and "Bad thing = 07/10''.

I also went to their chennai office but they ran away . Don't worry shop owner is still their which he will definitely help us to catch you.

Within 7 days if your are not returning my money. I will put your address and landline number in this forum.
Reply by Axnfx Support submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi Sir,

Please send us a brief complain about what had happened to cs@axnfx.com

Thanks!
bangalore, India,
Nov 12, 2018,

axnfx.com scam broker india

PREMCHAND JAISWAL

TRADING AC NO - 2100080223

AXNFX.COM IS A SCAM BROKER RUNNING IN INDIA I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH 100$ INITIAL THEY WILL GIVE YOU
WELCOME BONUS TO ATTRACT CLIENT WITH HIDDEN TERMS AND CONDITION WHEN YOU REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL THEY WILL ASK YOU
TO COMPLETE TRADING VOLUME( LOT TURNOVER ) SO THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY .
I MADE A PROFIT OF 2128$ AND EVEN AFTER COMPLETING VOLUME THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL .
ITS ALMOST 3 MONTHS NOW THE ACCOUNT MANAGER AVINASH IS GIVING A FAKE COMMITMENT AND NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

KINDLY DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THIS UNREGULATED BROKER A BIG SCAM IT IS . WILL EXPOSE THIS COMPANY SOON.

Thank you.
premchand jaiswal
Hello Sir,

We have processed 2 withdrawal of yours,
FYI see below,

funds removed : 5/10/2018 withdrawal processed : 5/10/2018 of $500.
funds removed : 14/11/2018 withdrawal processed : 19/11/2018 withdrawal of $2128.

Withdrawal may vary depending on your country, Sorry for the inconvenience.
batakrushna,
KOLKATA, India,
Oct 26, 2018,

SCAMMMMMMMM PURELY SCAMMMM....

THIS A SCAM AND SOME MOTHER love makers ARE THERE IN THIS ORGANISATION THEY ALWASY ASK FOR INVEST MONEY LIKE ARAYN,ARBIND......SO BE CARE FULL AND DON"T INVEST THIS A FAKE ORGANISATION..

Oct 25, 2018 - 1 Star Hi Team,
I got a call from AXNFX and they told me we are the leading company and i lose my 16K USD due to there sever problem but after giving so many mail and call they did not give any respond but suddenly they gave respond and say sir "Pls deposit 1000USD and we will give you 6000USD credit and recover all the money.then i'll make a payment of 1K USD but they did not give any 1K in place of 5k and also open some deal which is in Loss and then again they start balk mailed and asking for More investment..
THIS IS A BIGGEST SCAM AND FRAUD ORGANISATION and ALSO MR ARAYN K Is a Mother F....K who always ask money and give u so many False commitment...
Hi Sir,

Please send in your messages to cs@axnfx.com.

Thanks,

Abby M.
India, India,
Oct 15, 2018,

Scam scam scam

Scam big scam only..they even don't have any forex account Spartan named individual account only there with fullish software's and 4 member team names abhinav,diya ....nothing else...and I have proof that proves that they are scammers
Hi Sir,

Please send in your messages to cs@axnfx.com.

Thanks,