AXNFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 11, 2018
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0862018-05-22surekap vs AXNFX.COMguilty
2017-1402017-12-12VKMAZHAGAN vs AXNFX.comguilty

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Dec 10, 2018

AXNFX was founded 2007 by a group of bankers and forex specialists.  (PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS) AXNFX first started its operations based in Europe and Asian region was touched in 2012 (AXNFX.com was created on 2016-06-16). AXNFX is now one of the famous brands in Forex industry and we have accomplished this with tremendous customer services, latest up to date technology and diversity of products. Due to our vision to be known as the largest broker in the forex market through the best customer service we have experienced exceptional growth over the past decade. 2012 was a major turning point where we started the business in Middle-east and successfully expanded AXNFX brand across Asia. Currently we are one of the leaders in Europe and Asian region and planning to expand all over the Globe by 2020. AXNFX offers the world famous MT4 for the clients, instant updates about the market and 24 hours support. Therefore the clients of AXNFX would not need to depend on a time or person but can trade freely whenever they choose.

PREMCHAND JAISWAL,
bangalore, India,
Nov 12, 2018,

axnfx.com scam broker india

PREMCHAND JAISWAL

TRADING AC NO - 2100080223

AXNFX.COM IS A SCAM BROKER RUNNING IN INDIA I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH 100$ INITIAL THEY WILL GIVE YOU
WELCOME BONUS TO ATTRACT CLIENT WITH HIDDEN TERMS AND CONDITION WHEN YOU REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL THEY WILL ASK YOU
TO COMPLETE TRADING VOLUME( LOT TURNOVER ) SO THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY .
I MADE A PROFIT OF 2128$ AND EVEN AFTER COMPLETING VOLUME THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL .
ITS ALMOST 3 MONTHS NOW THE ACCOUNT MANAGER AVINASH IS GIVING A FAKE COMMITMENT AND NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

KINDLY DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THIS UNREGULATED BROKER A BIG SCAM IT IS . WILL EXPOSE THIS COMPANY SOON.

Thank you.
premchand jaiswal
Hello Sir,

We have processed 2 withdrawal of yours,
FYI see below,

funds removed : 5/10/2018 withdrawal processed : 5/10/2018 of $500.
funds removed : 14/11/2018 withdrawal processed : 19/11/2018 withdrawal of $2128.

Withdrawal may vary depending on your country, Sorry for the inconvenience.
batakrushna,
KOLKATA, India,
Oct 26, 2018,

SCAMMMMMMMM PURELY SCAMMMM....

THIS A SCAM AND SOME MOTHER love makers ARE THERE IN THIS ORGANISATION THEY ALWASY ASK FOR INVEST MONEY LIKE ARAYN,ARBIND......SO BE CARE FULL AND DON"T INVEST THIS A FAKE ORGANISATION..

Oct 25, 2018 - 1 Star Hi Team,
I got a call from AXNFX and they told me we are the leading company and i lose my 16K USD due to there sever problem but after giving so many mail and call they did not give any respond but suddenly they gave respond and say sir "Pls deposit 1000USD and we will give you 6000USD credit and recover all the money.then i'll make a payment of 1K USD but they did not give any 1K in place of 5k and also open some deal which is in Loss and then again they start balk mailed and asking for More investment..
THIS IS A BIGGEST SCAM AND FRAUD ORGANISATION and ALSO MR ARAYN K Is a Mother F....K who always ask money and give u so many False commitment...

Nirmalgarg26,
India, India,
Oct 15, 2018,

Scam scam scam

Scam big scam only..they even don't have any forex account Spartan named individual account only there with fullish software's and 4 member team names abhinav,diya ....nothing else...and I have proof that proves that they are scammers

RAJEEVANUNNI,
Oct 4, 2018,

False trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out

This is to inform you that today also I have checked with my bank and mentioned your Trans ID: ADB05361, bank said there is no such transaction ID for the transfer amount. According to bank policy you must produce legal document for fund transfer. Moreover bank transfer documents are essential for all kind of bank transfer. As I informed earlier you must refund my full deposit immediately. You did a false trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out. I hereby reiterate that you did a false trading that is the reason for this disastrous loss. I told Aryan (Your trading specialist) you must put stop loss option at the end of the day. He never follow my instruction and I lost all my money. How can you open a dummy account and do the trading business? Probably that could be the reason he didn't put stop loss option.

I have not received a single cent until today (04/10/2018). Why you are not ready to send me a copy of bank transfer details as attachment to my email?. When I contacted my bank, they said the transaction ID provided by AXNFX is not matching. AXNFX provided only transaction ID not the bank transfer details. From this I understand that your main intention is to cheat people. You did not produce a trade license copy at the time of on line registration and I did not sign your trading policy as well.

Since AXN FX is NOT a licensed broker. This means there are no regulatory bodies that monitors your activities.

You have no right to say that “loss would not be credited" It is not " loss amount" rather it's my investment and I have the right to get it back.

You did not give any trading transaction details until now. You must give a copy of my Forex trading transaction details immediately.

Refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- asap.

Rajeevanunni

Sep 24, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipe out that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
I have invested US Dollar 10900/- excluding profit of US Dollar 2590/- For the past 4 months I’m behind them to get back my deposit. Neither they are not ready to pick up my call nor respond my email. Just remember few employees name to whom I did the conversation and very careful these people. I really do not know this is their real name or fake name.
A, Akshara Menon
b. Aryan Kann
c, Avinash
d, Diya Mishra
They will talk nicely with cunning words and put you in deep trouble and you will never come up. Take extra precaution with these people. They are unscrupulous people
1, they won’t provide their official address or phone or whats app no.

2) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet. But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.

Please refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- till date I have invested in you company.
Otherwise I will go legally to public prosecution
Rajeev

Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018 Hello Rajeevn Sir,

We extremely apologies on the delay response.

The relevant issue was escalated to the relevant department and it has been reviewed and it was noticed that operations team was trying to reach you out few days back but unfortunately the calls we’re not able reach you at that moment.

Below explained on your complain raised to us:

1. The withdrawals process has norm time of 5-7 working days. (as soon as the withdrawals is sent the compliance team reviews if your documents are approved, if any discrepancies the transactions would be on hold)

2. The team was trying to reach you out several times, but unfortunately your number was blocked.

3. Even after the withdrawals was approved, there was a charge back raised to us through bank. (hence this was reason why the fund where hold again, in order to verify on the issue)

Sir, we would like to clarify you that we do not have any intention of holding your funds, as for us customer service is what matters and that is our priority indeed. We do understand that the relevant Accounts Manager has not followed up properly (Please be noted that relevant Account manager has been taken with disciplinary action and would take care as per the company policy).

In order to clarify these issues we would like to have an appointment on call back, so that we could sort out your issue within 5 working days.

On any concern or issues you can directly reach out to the support team, we would take up your request with top priority.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abby. M
ala_keshrchoudhury61,
meghalaya, India,
Sep 21, 2018,

axnfx.com is a fraud company

Alakesh roy chaudhury
Tue, Sep 4, 8:20 PM
to me

Initially after deposit of $ 100/-through correct signal there were regular profit $20 to $ 30/- then deal started getting stuck and they requested for more fund and have patient there will be good profit. More and more position was opened and there were very less profit and because of low margin I continued funding and then again profit was comming and my equity increased to $ 12,000/- but there were five position whihch suddenly put the whole capital at stake and I had to agin despite many constrains added fund to my account. Then because of father's treatment I asked for $ 400/- and Rahul which may be not his real name my a/c manager asked I did not fulfil the required lot and he gave me 10 deal at time the lot for which was 2 and in the next morning they are showing that my entire balance were gone in the MT 4 platform, which was most likely not the real one.So I need your help to put pressure on them, in whatever way suitable to refund my deposited amount.

R unni,
Sep 20, 2018,

I have received the call from Akshara Menon (AXNFX) 6 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $100 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $10900 in total. First day I have invested UD 5000/-and I made profit around us dollar 3800/- very next day the trading platform shows a negative balance of usd1500/-and one trading specialist Mr. Aryan Kann called me to deposit further. I deposited usd 1500/ same day and I made profit of 1350 us dollar. Despite of several calls and reminders they did not allow me to withdraw the amount. Due to their false trading I have lot usd 10900/- excluding profit.
I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no response so far. One day(2nd sept 2018) one Avinash had called from finance dept and promised that he will transfer my money within 4 days now 18 days over no news . For the past 4 months I’m literally behind them to get back my money.
If you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk in diplomatic way and do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words.
Ani Khole,
Pune, India,
Sep 18, 2018,

I am Anil Khole from Pune, India. I had treading a/c with Axnfx. & my manager was Amit Das. I have paid $1100for treading & my a/c was running in profit but on one day I was given a rong tread by Amit Das & I have lost my all amount. Please help me to get my amount back.
bipin,
India,
Aug 21, 2018,

bipin

AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipeout that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
Please join me in filing a complaint against AXNFX.com in cyber crime police station in hyderabad, India. They are in the process of booking the total gang of AXNFX.com.
sreedharkca,
Hyderabad, India,
Aug 10, 2018,

Thanks
Sreedhar K

Jul 7, 2018 - 1 Star Cheated by me giving false Trading Ideas - My id: 20965 73791.

This is a FRAUD company, DON"T INVEST money in this company.

Hiding there Identity AXNFX
1) They are Indians calling from Chennai with International calling cards or Voip service and pretending to calling from UK.
2) They wont provide their official address or phone or whats app no..
3) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet . But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.
Thanks
Sreedhar K
+91-9866514453
+91-9603762789

Jun 20, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX Cheated Me By Giving False Trading - My Id: 2096573791
Dear Aryan & Cheaters Team,

I came to know from one of my friends that you are cheated me by way of investing funds and not giving withdrawal eventhough there are available funds and you people got good brokerage and wipedout my account by doing false trading.

Please refund my capital amount of $4800/- till date i'm invested in your company.

Otherwise i will go legally.

Thanks & Regards,
K.SREEDHAR​

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018 Hello Sir,

Please mail your quaries to cs@axnfx.com.

Regarding your complain.

Thanks!
Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018:
Hello Sreedhar,

This is from the customer support team, I hope the issue has been solved.

We value your concern raised and this is to update that this feedback is taken as a very serious note.

We will make sure that such issues are prevented in future, in case on any bad experience or issue, you can directly reach out us "cs@axnfx.com".

Thanks & Best Regards,
Abby .M
ala_keshrchoudhury61,
meghalaya, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

scam by AXNFX.COM

I have been scamed by AXNFX.com by around $10,000/-. I would like to request those who suffered similar loss in AXNFX.COM may contact me in the forums thread linked to this review page, furnishing the details of the scam so that we can represent our case to a global scam buster agency for proper redrassal.

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018:
Hello Sir,

Please mail your quaries to cs@axnfx.com.
Regarding your complain.