AXNFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0862018-05-22surekap vs AXNFX.COMguilty
2017-1402017-12-12VKMAZHAGAN vs AXNFX.comguilty

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Sep 27, 2018

FOREX
Foreign Exchange trading, also known as Forex or FX trading, has gained enormous popularity in recent years among layman individuals and professionals due to the growth of online brokers and the technological development of online trading platforms. With high liquidity, non-stop opening hours 5 days a week, and great opportunities, it is no wonder that the forex market is the world's most traded market with a daily trading volume of $5 trillion USD.

Traders are not alone in the world wide Forex environment. At AXNFX we support our clients with news and analysis, plus expert dedicated account managers who could help traders make better decisions in a timely manner. AXNFX team is outstanding among the traders because of their outstanding offers and services.

RAJEEVANUNNI,
Oct 4, 2018,

False trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out

This is to inform you that today also I have checked with my bank and mentioned your Trans ID: ADB05361, bank said there is no such transaction ID for the transfer amount. According to bank policy you must produce legal document for fund transfer. Moreover bank transfer documents are essential for all kind of bank transfer. As I informed earlier you must refund my full deposit immediately. You did a false trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out. I hereby reiterate that you did a false trading that is the reason for this disastrous loss. I told Aryan (Your trading specialist) you must put stop loss option at the end of the day. He never follow my instruction and I lost all my money. How can you open a dummy account and do the trading business? Probably that could be the reason he didn't put stop loss option.

I have not received a single cent until today (04/10/2018). Why you are not ready to send me a copy of bank transfer details as attachment to my email?. When I contacted my bank, they said the transaction ID provided by AXNFX is not matching. AXNFX provided only transaction ID not the bank transfer details. From this I understand that your main intention is to cheat people. You did not produce a trade license copy at the time of on line registration and I did not sign your trading policy as well.

Since AXN FX is NOT a licensed broker. This means there are no regulatory bodies that monitors your activities.

You have no right to say that “loss would not be credited" It is not " loss amount" rather it's my investment and I have the right to get it back.

You did not give any trading transaction details until now. You must give a copy of my Forex trading transaction details immediately.

Refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- asap.

Rajeevanunni

Sep 24, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipe out that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
I have invested US Dollar 10900/- excluding profit of US Dollar 2590/- For the past 4 months I’m behind them to get back my deposit. Neither they are not ready to pick up my call nor respond my email. Just remember few employees name to whom I did the conversation and very careful these people. I really do not know this is their real name or fake name.
A, Akshara Menon
b. Aryan Kann
c, Avinash
d, Diya Mishra
They will talk nicely with cunning words and put you in deep trouble and you will never come up. Take extra precaution with these people. They are unscrupulous people
1, they won’t provide their official address or phone or whats app no.

2) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet. But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.

Please refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- till date I have invested in you company.
Otherwise I will go legally to public prosecution
Rajeev

Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018 Hello Rajeevn Sir,

We extremely apologies on the delay response.

The relevant issue was escalated to the relevant department and it has been reviewed and it was noticed that operations team was trying to reach you out few days back but unfortunately the calls we’re not able reach you at that moment.

Below explained on your complain raised to us:

1. The withdrawals process has norm time of 5-7 working days. (as soon as the withdrawals is sent the compliance team reviews if your documents are approved, if any discrepancies the transactions would be on hold)

2. The team was trying to reach you out several times, but unfortunately your number was blocked.

3. Even after the withdrawals was approved, there was a charge back raised to us through bank. (hence this was reason why the fund where hold again, in order to verify on the issue)

Sir, we would like to clarify you that we do not have any intention of holding your funds, as for us customer service is what matters and that is our priority indeed. We do understand that the relevant Accounts Manager has not followed up properly (Please be noted that relevant Account manager has been taken with disciplinary action and would take care as per the company policy).

In order to clarify these issues we would like to have an appointment on call back, so that we could sort out your issue within 5 working days.

On any concern or issues you can directly reach out to the support team, we would take up your request with top priority.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abby. M
ala_keshrchoudhury61,
meghalaya, India,
Sep 21, 2018,

axnfx.com is a fraud company

Alakesh roy chaudhury
Tue, Sep 4, 8:20 PM
to me

Initially after deposit of $ 100/-through correct signal there were regular profit $20 to $ 30/- then deal started getting stuck and they requested for more fund and have patient there will be good profit. More and more position was opened and there were very less profit and because of low margin I continued funding and then again profit was comming and my equity increased to $ 12,000/- but there were five position whihch suddenly put the whole capital at stake and I had to agin despite many constrains added fund to my account. Then because of father's treatment I asked for $ 400/- and Rahul which may be not his real name my a/c manager asked I did not fulfil the required lot and he gave me 10 deal at time the lot for which was 2 and in the next morning they are showing that my entire balance were gone in the MT 4 platform, which was most likely not the real one.So I need your help to put pressure on them, in whatever way suitable to refund my deposited amount.
R unni,
Sep 20, 2018,

I have received the call from Akshara Menon (AXNFX) 6 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $100 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $10900 in total. First day I have invested UD 5000/-and I made profit around us dollar 3800/- very next day the trading platform shows a negative balance of usd1500/-and one trading specialist Mr. Aryan Kann called me to deposit further. I deposited usd 1500/ same day and I made profit of 1350 us dollar. Despite of several calls and reminders they did not allow me to withdraw the amount. Due to their false trading I have lot usd 10900/- excluding profit.
I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no response so far. One day(2nd sept 2018) one Avinash had called from finance dept and promised that he will transfer my money within 4 days now 18 days over no news . For the past 4 months I’m literally behind them to get back my money.
If you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk in diplomatic way and do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words.
Ani Khole,
Pune, India,
Sep 18, 2018,

I am Anil Khole from Pune, India. I had treading a/c with Axnfx. & my manager was Amit Das. I have paid $1100for treading & my a/c was running in profit but on one day I was given a rong tread by Amit Das & I have lost my all amount. Please help me to get my amount back.
bipin,
India,
Aug 21, 2018,

bipin

AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipeout that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
Please join me in filing a complaint against AXNFX.com in cyber crime police station in hyderabad, India. They are in the process of booking the total gang of AXNFX.com.
sreedharkca,
Hyderabad, India,
Aug 10, 2018,

Thanks
Sreedhar K

Jul 7, 2018 - 1 Star Cheated by me giving false Trading Ideas - My id: 20965 73791.

This is a FRAUD company, DON"T INVEST money in this company.

Hiding there Identity AXNFX
1) They are Indians calling from Chennai with International calling cards or Voip service and pretending to calling from UK.
2) They wont provide their official address or phone or whats app no..
3) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet . But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.
Thanks
Sreedhar K
+91-9866514453
+91-9603762789

Jun 20, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX Cheated Me By Giving False Trading - My Id: 2096573791
Dear Aryan & Cheaters Team,

I came to know from one of my friends that you are cheated me by way of investing funds and not giving withdrawal eventhough there are available funds and you people got good brokerage and wipedout my account by doing false trading.

Please refund my capital amount of $4800/- till date i'm invested in your company.

Otherwise i will go legally.

Thanks & Regards,
K.SREEDHAR​

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018 Hello Sir,

Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018:
Hello Sreedhar,

This is from the customer support team, I hope the issue has been solved.

We value your concern raised and this is to update that this feedback is taken as a very serious note.

We will make sure that such issues are prevented in future, in case on any bad experience or issue, you can directly reach out us "cs@axnfx.com".

Thanks & Best Regards,
Abby .M
ala_keshrchoudhury61,
meghalaya, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

scam by AXNFX.COM

I have been scamed by AXNFX.com by around $10,000/-. I would like to request those who suffered similar loss in AXNFX.COM may contact me in the forums thread linked to this review page, furnishing the details of the scam so that we can represent our case to a global scam buster agency for proper redrassal.

B.K Gupta,
Ranchi, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

AXNFX-Call

Thank u very much. Today I got a call from AXNFX for trading. They told me to invest Rs. 7500/- but somehow I escaped by saying that talk me day after tomorrow.
Now they will call me day after tomorrow..

svedavya,
India,
May 23, 2018,

Hello,
I have received the call from this broker 3 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $2000 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $7500 in total but after few days it raised to -14k $ negative and once the account manager called me to deposit further and I denied so they added a bonus of $ 5k and said they will recover it and then I can deposit the amount in a month so they remove their bonus now in last 15 days its went on a loss of $ -21,000 and they are not responding properly. I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no reply but the trading person calls me daily and ask me to deposit $ 5000. which will end up with a $ 13,500 loss excluding the profit of $ 8000. Kindly guide me how to proceed further on this issue and to recover my money.

surekap,
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India,
May 3, 2018,

NOT GIVING WITHDRAWAL AND NOT RESPONDING...

Issue escalated to Traders Court surekap vs AXNFX.COM | GUILTY
I OPENED THE ACCOUNT WITH 1000$ WITH AXNFX AND I MADE A PROFIT OF $2212, NOW MY TOTAL EQUITY AND PROFIT IS 3221$, AND HE GIVEN BONUS OF $1000 WHILE OPENING OF ACCOUNT, NOW MY TOTAL MARGIN IS 4221$

I MADE A REQUEST FOR 400$ WITHDRAWAL, THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY WITHDRAWAL MOREOVER THEY ARE INSISTING ME TO DO TRADES TO FULL FILL THEIR BONUS QTY, I SAID NO ONE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS TILL THE DATE, AND I ASKED TO RETURN MY ENTIRE EQUITY AND PROFIT 3221$
THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING NOW
THIS IS MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM LAST 6 MONTHS..
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE THE MONEY BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE..

Dec 28, 2017 - 1 Star if you want to loose your money - open account with axnfx
if you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk like any thing do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words..
they are in Chennai but talk like they are in UK--- everything is false...