AXNFX.com Review

Power Business Group Limited

Updated: Apr 19, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 85 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

Minimum Deposit: $100

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Dec 10, 2018

AXNFX was founded 2007 by a group of bankers and forex specialists.  (PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS) AXNFX first started its operations based in Europe and Asian region was touched in 2012 (AXNFX.com was created on 2016-06-16). AXNFX is now one of the famous brands in Forex industry and we have accomplished this with tremendous customer services, latest up to date technology and diversity of products. Due to our vision to be known as the largest broker in the forex market through the best customer service we have experienced exceptional growth over the past decade. 2012 was a major turning point where we started the business in Middle-east and successfully expanded AXNFX brand across Asia. Currently we are one of the leaders in Europe and Asian region and planning to expand all over the Globe by 2020. AXNFX offers the world famous MT4 for the clients, instant updates about the market and 24 hours support. Therefore the clients of AXNFX would not need to depend on a time or person but can trade freely whenever they choose.

Ashok,
Mumbai, India,
May 3, 2018,

Fraud company don't invest. Will eat up all your money.

This is a fraud company people be aware, all employees with the management are cheaters, they gulp up your complete money and always just waant you to put in more money, In return they don't even give back your money.They post false information on website.

Apr 14, 2018,

How can i get back my money. Firstly they called me and said that they can give me a huge profit and said u just try once our servives and if u are not intrseted then your money can be returned. But after fee days i was not intrested and said them to refund. I filled out that withdrawal form also. And they still are not replying can now didnt calling me also. How can i get back my money from them?

Mar 26, 2018,

they no provide trading strtegies. they give you losing stertegies. Bloody cheaters.

I am taking more more information about them. I will share the details soon. They never give withdraw. Bloodsuckers.

If anyone have any details about them. Please post in the discussion thread linked to this review page.

Their india email is axnsolutions7@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018,

AXNFX.COM SCAM AXNFX

Axnfx is a scam broker

In India they operate out of chennai and mumbai.

After all sweet talking they make you invest.

They will give you withdrawal only once that too for small amount name sake.

i am having 880 usd in my account USER ID - 2096573258

This is no bonus money . this is the money i transferred to their Indian bank account

after 1 month of harassment finally they said i can only withdraw 500 USD
i revised withdrawal form to 500 USD but still account manager is not allowing to withdraw
he is asking me to trade again but what is the use if you are not able to withdraw money

there is no place to escalate the issue. compliance team also doesn't help

you can never take your money out

i have been trying for the past 3 months

since it is a Indian bank account i transferred the money planning to file a compliant with cyber crime

will keep you all posted about the development.

if any one else facing problem let us make a group and jointly compliant so that at least in the future Indian people are not cheated by shutting down their Indian payment gateway

Vasudevan,
Chennai, India,
Jan 23, 2018,

Fraud by AXN FX and Solutions

AXNFX the broker I started trading with collected money in INR from me through AXN solutions and invested in Forex Market. A lady called Akshara called me and said that I can start my account with USD 100 and they will educate me on the forex market and also help me trade in the market.

She promised that her expert team will help me make Rs. 15,000 per month as profit. They then appointed an account manager called Ramya who was intially showing deals with some profits. Everyday Ramya used to call me and update the market. She was pressing me to make an investment of $2500 mostly so that I can place good deals and earn handsome profits

The deals which was given by her all went into losses and she used to call me and say that in order to keep my account live I have to invest extra and she said she will recover that within a week of my investment. She promised that her support team is available everytime in the office to help me. During panicky stages I had chat with the support team of AXNFX and was trying to ask them the position as to how to save my account.

The support team did not even respond and cooly said that they cannot help me on that

By this way the company made me invest nearly $14000 and on one fine day said that the market crashed and the account got closed.

There were some retention managers from the company who called and said that Ramya did not bring anything to their notice and said that we will appoint a new account manager to help recover the losses and asked me to invest an amount of $2500

When I said them that their support team had also not responded and there is no responsibility taken by AXNFX and about the loss of money they have created for me, the retention manager said that he will enquire and help me but had not replied till date

Would appreciate if this forum can help me recover my investment and without that it will be a huge crisis for me

Thanks to all who help me here

Ramesh,
Jan 23, 2018,

Worst response from support and worst account manager who provide deals of huge loss as soon as u request for Withdraw

Withdraw process is too pathetic and time consuming and they change withdraw value in the process.

CHENNAI, India,
Jan 9, 2018,

AXFNX WRONG TRADING STRATEGIES

Issue escalated to Traders Court VKMAZHAGAN vs AXNFX.com | GUILTY
AXFNX wrong trading strategies made me loss of my deposit $ 1500. Now I am in financial crisis. AXFNX trading specialist are well trained to cheat new client by way of giving wrong deals and stolen their entire deposit in short span.

Nov 30, 2017 - 1 Star AXFNX.COM

I am new to FOREX Trading.

A well trained women named AKSHARA Menon ( may be bogus name) called me from AXFNX Solutions and asked me to invest as low as $100 and we will train you to take profit of Rs 500 daily and then withdraw your investment within 15 days and start making profit and trade on the profit money and the bonus amount the company provides.

Then they appointed Mr. George Menon ( may be bogus name) as my Training specialist and act/pretend as they are trading and training me, with just a profit of $0.40, $0.50 and max up to $5.0, in two/three weeks then they put a deal wrongly and knowingly against the market trend and loose all my money, as the margin level comes very low they call me for more investments of $500 minimum to survive in the market, He also told that there is good fluctuation in the market and invest immediately to get good profit. Not less than a week he called me and high fluctuation may expected in the market because of the news and your margin is very low to save the account and force me to pay $1000. Already 4 more deals given by him went negative and my account balance is - $1200. He also assured that all the negative deals can be recovered within a week time. To save my investment of $500 + Profit $1000 + Bonus $450 I have invested $1000 again when my account balance was -$1500.

Further he gave some new deals in that 3 deals made profit other 6 deals went in negative of $1500. I sent a mail to him asking whether this deals will recovered or what to do at this critical situation. He called me not to worry the deals will be definitely recovered.

Two days later things gone worse all the negative deals gone further down and my account balance went $600 and - $1900 in trade balance, last 3 days my account balance gone further down to $300 and negative rally continuous.

On 21st Nov 2017 someone from their support team called me and informed that my account was in a critical stage and asked me to increase the account balance. But I refuse to increase the account balance because theose deals went beyond the recoverable stage. Now I have negative balance of - $400 (bonus $400) in my account and soon the account will be closed.

I am totally upset and worried they cheated me by wrong deals and made me loss. The trading specialist Mr. George spoke to me very cool, confident and convincing language, and said the account can be recovered if you deposit $1000 further.

This is a Chennai based robbers gang who operates from Chennai India as they have ICICI bank account in Chennai bank where they ask to deposit your initial amount for trading and calls you from an international UK based sim card.

So think 100 times before you go with AXNFX.com and save your time and money, as all the working staff are ROBBERS.

Axnfx.com is a fraud and bogus company, pls don't invest in this company.

Hyderabad, India,
Jan 8, 2018,

Only deposits no withdrawals

Initially they will ask to start trading with axnfx with 100USD. But by saying you will get good profits, ask you to update the funds in your account. Later you have to deposit the amount to secure your account. You should not do on your own. They only give the deals to trade you and always your account will be negative and you never able to withdraw funds.

Dec 18, 2017,

The terms and conditions the process is not good with this company specially the customer relations the way they talk and reply to you.
Please stay away from this company.

Nov 29, 2017,

This is a FRAUD company, DON"T INVEST money in this company.

This is a Fraud Company, don't invest your money in this company. I know a group of who have been cheated by this company including me. They'll trick you to invest more and more money but will never ever allow you to withdraw no matter how much balance you have in you account. They'll keep on saying different rules every time why you cannot withdrawal. They'll provide a withdrawal of 200$ at first so that you'll have a belief on this company and then later they'll trick you to put more money.

This is a fraud company, I have all the proofs for it. Anyone having any doubt can ping and ask me.