AXNFX.com Review

0.936 • 33 REVIEWS
Power Business Group Limited
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 85 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
0.936 • 33 REVIEWS

SAKTHIVEL K
tamilnadu, India,
Jul 17, 2020,

MONEY REFUND REQUEST FROM AXNFN / AXN SOLUTIONS

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Dear Sir,

Pls note AXNFX company team just calling and convenience to invest Rs.10000/- (140USD) and promise to give more money with getting form trading, Initially they will show the profit and giving small amount our account to impress, then showing the trading locking stage, then request to invested amount and again, they promise to give more and more to my account. But this is totally fake software trading only, not real trading account, they will planned to get money from me and saved their account directly, then they shows fake account and closed details…

I INITALLY I HAVE INVESTED RS.10000/- (141USD) TO AXFNX TRADER/AXN SOLUTIONS AS PER MR.VINCENT/MR.RISHI ADVICE FOR TRADING, THEN THEY ARE GIVEN FAKE COMMENTS TO GET MORE & MORE MONEY, THEN THEY ARE GIVEN SMALL AMONT TO MY ACCOUNT, AS PER THIRE WORDING I INVESTED MOTRE MONEY AGAIN AND AGAIN TO RECOVER LOOSED MONEY, THEY ARE GIVEN FAKE ID AND PASSWORK WITH SOFTWARE TRADING ONLY NOT REAL TRADING, FINNALLY MY TOTAL INVESTMENT WAS RS.13,91,200/-. AND I HAVE REEIVED WITHDRAWAL ONLY RS.222450/ MANY TIMES I REQUESTING TO GIVE MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT FOR SETTELE MY LOAN AND CREDIT CARD OUTSATANDING, BUT THEY ARE CHEATING GORUP AND DOING THIS SCAMMING IN ALL COUNTRY, I HAVE FINNALY SERCHED THIS BASE FROM AXN SOLUTION ACCOUNT MUMBAI BRANCH, CAN CHECK WITH MY PAYMENT RECEIPT, NOW THEY NOT RESPONSE MY MAIL AND SKYPE CHART TOO,

PLS HELP TO ARRANGE THE RECOVERY FOR MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT TO SETTLE MY PERSONAL LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS OUTSTANDINGS.

BY BIGGEST MY MISTAKE I HAVE INVESTED BIGGEST AMOUNT TO THIS FAKE COMPANEY, NOW ONLY I KNOW ABOUT THAT FAKE COMPANY,

PLS ARRANGE TO RECOVER MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT PAID TO AXN SOLUTION THROUGH PAYUMONEY, PLS SAVE MY LIFE.

COMPANY DETAILS:-

AXN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD - ADDRESS: NO 45/15, MASUTHI STREET, VADAPALANI,

CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU 600026, PHONE: 044 42801057

WWW.AXNFX.COM - ADDRESS: CONTACT CENTER HOWARD BUILDING, 368 QUEENSTOWN RD, LONDON SW8 4NN, UK - PHONE: +44 203 2892479, EMAIL: INFO@AXNFX.COMSUPPORT EMAIL: SUPPORT@AXNFX.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE: CS@AXNFX.COMFINANCE: FINANCE@AXNFX.COM COMPLIANCE:

COMPLIANCE@AXN MY AXFNX ID NO. 2100081949;

Apr 19, 2020 - 1 Star Hi Sir/Madam,
I have invested initially 140USD in Axfnx trader as per Mr. Vincent, then they are given wrong deals (Vincent.j@axnfx.com and Rishi.p@axnfx.com) and locked my account, then convince to pay again and again, totally 14000usd paid for recovering my ammonts, my account balance goes to 82000usd, so i have requested to give my invest amount at the time of good balance, but they are planed to hold my account and then they strongly press to put new deals with high valume, finally closed my account with 0 balance.... Already I have informed clearly to settle my investments amount... I have done all deals as per his advice only..

Now Mr. Vincent and Mr. Rishi not responding my mails... Some others giving anyone reasons to invest again...

I have loosed my life now....
Sidharth Menon
India, India,
Jul 9, 2019,

Never ever invest in Axnfx

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Dear Friends,

I and friend made investment in axnfx, my friend lost all the money she invested they asked to invest more and more she dropped it, I invest a until amount of 100 dollars, with this money I earned 1300 dollars while I asked for withdrawal they returned my initial investment in 2 times with a time delay of 6 months, I asked for my earning in share market executive Mr. Vincent informed me they will not return the profit to me because I haven't invested more, they wasted my time and cheated me. Never invest in this company
Rohit Sharma
Gujarat, India,
Jun 30, 2019,

AXNFX Broker is a cheater & scammer

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
AXNFX Broker is scammer & cheater. Don't invest with them. I lost my 100$ + profit also. They pressure you to invest more to get 100% bonus. They give you wrong trade.
Mathan
Chennai, India,
May 1, 2019,

Scammed by AXNFX when I placed withdrawal request for my initial investment.

I'm holding account with AXNFX.com. User ID:2100083704. Their representative Gautham Mehta (gautham.m@axnfx.com) contacted me to open an account with AXNFX. I went through the reviews and I was not happy about the reviews and told straight away that I'm not willing to open an account.

He convinced me saying that the they responded to all the negative reviews but they have to pay to remove those negative comments from website/the people who post negative comments forget to remove them even if their grieveinces are addressed. He guaranteed that there will not be any hurdle in withdrawing money.

They gave me $75 dollar bonus but have not mentioned any trading terms and conditions of withdrawing profit when I opened account with them. I made a decent profit initially despite their high spread values and wanted to withdraw my profits. But then they said I have to complete 0.3 lots/$1 bonus they offered me. Until I complete that volume I can only withdraw the investment I made. It was an unpleasant surprise yet I continued trading.

But I lost interest in trading altogether as my gains turned to losses and want to secure my investment of $100. I placed withdrawal request for $100 a month ago but the request is still not processed.
AXNFX hasn't left a response to a review since January 7th.  The FPA does not remove reviews for pay.  If anyone has an issue resolved, they are encouraged to leave a followup review explaining how the issue was resolved and giving the rating they now feel the company deserves.
Well Wisher
kashmir, India,
Apr 30, 2019,

Bloody bastards. Dogs. Really I have never seen this kind of beggars

You evil bastards at axnfx. I think you people born from bad parents. you people not born normally. The owner of axnfx see your life is it good now. how will it good coz you are hurting some great hearts. so how would be your life will good.
nkarthik9
Tamil Nadu, India,
Mar 18, 2019,

Help me to recover my amount

I was started trading the company AXN fx.com last month I was deposit $100 and the account going to negative and he said that the deposit more amount and I will deposit $2,000 and again again going to negative position in the market and the last I will deposit total money of around 16000 dollars and last week silver going to a wrong position and the all account deals are closed on my account totally closed I was lost nearly $16000
And anyone please suggestion how to recover my amount my trading account number is 21000 906 47 and please brothers and sisters don't deposit this type of trading and no way to recover our amount
Gurpreet saini
Mukerian, India,
Mar 14, 2019,

Axnfx are big frauds

AXNFX is a fraud company,I have just lost my 4700 US dollars, they will first try to convince u that they have offer for u u just invest 1000 dollars,their withdrawals never work,abhishek u was my trader, they will just give u all loss deals, and try to convince u thek will repay u back if u invest more, and don't listen to them,for installing any desk app on your phone, they will give u link for transferring money through razor pay. They are frauds.
Adam S
chennai, India,
Dec 26, 2018,

Der is more to come !!

Address: No 45/15, 1st floor, Mosque Street, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600026

Phone: 044 4280 1057

Dec 21, 2018 - 1 Star Account Number - 210007**02

I have a account with this company and they are telling some terms and conditions to remove credit. They tell after removal of credit then only I can withdraw my funds.

People are Fake. Company is fake. Withdrawal not received. So how comes a terms & condition in credit bonus. I also know credit bonus is just helped you fraudster to earn more money. Credit is just a number also your mt4 money is also just a number. that is not a real money. All the real money is in your pocket.

Big Scammers & Terrible people. I think they don't have feelings about people. Don't worry god will really help you to feel every second of the life. coz he is almighty and he is very great. 'Owner of the company ' After you opened this anxfx just go through with your past and see your goods and bads situation. I think ratio is be like ''Good thing = 02/10 ratio'', and "Bad thing = 07/10''.

I also went to their chennai office but they ran away . Don't worry shop owner is still their which he will definitely help us to catch you.

Within 7 days if your are not returning my money. I will put your address and landline number in this forum.
Reply by Axnfx Support submitted Jan 6, 2019:

Please send us a brief complain about what had happened to cs@axnfx.com

PREMCHAND JAISWAL
bangalore, India,
Nov 12, 2018,

axnfx.com scam broker india

PREMCHAND JAISWAL

TRADING AC NO - 2100080223

AXNFX.COM IS A SCAM BROKER RUNNING IN INDIA I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH 100$ INITIAL THEY WILL GIVE YOU
WELCOME BONUS TO ATTRACT CLIENT WITH HIDDEN TERMS AND CONDITION WHEN YOU REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL THEY WILL ASK YOU
TO COMPLETE TRADING VOLUME( LOT TURNOVER ) SO THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY .
I MADE A PROFIT OF 2128$ AND EVEN AFTER COMPLETING VOLUME THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL .
ITS ALMOST 3 MONTHS NOW THE ACCOUNT MANAGER AVINASH IS GIVING A FAKE COMMITMENT AND NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

KINDLY DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THIS UNREGULATED BROKER A BIG SCAM IT IS . WILL EXPOSE THIS COMPANY SOON.

Thank you.
premchand jaiswal
Hello Sir,

We have processed 2 withdrawal of yours,
FYI see below,

funds removed : 5/10/2018 withdrawal processed : 5/10/2018 of $500.
funds removed : 14/11/2018 withdrawal processed : 19/11/2018 withdrawal of $2128.

Withdrawal may vary depending on your country, Sorry for the inconvenience.
batakrushna
KOLKATA, India,
Oct 26, 2018,

SCAMMMMMMMM PURELY SCAMMMM....

THIS A SCAM AND SOME MOTHER love makers ARE THERE IN THIS ORGANISATION THEY ALWASY ASK FOR INVEST MONEY LIKE ARAYN,ARBIND......SO BE CARE FULL AND DON"T INVEST THIS A FAKE ORGANISATION..

Oct 25, 2018 - 1 Star Hi Team,
I got a call from AXNFX and they told me we are the leading company and i lose my 16K USD due to there sever problem but after giving so many mail and call they did not give any respond but suddenly they gave respond and say sir "Pls deposit 1000USD and we will give you 6000USD credit and recover all the money.then i'll make a payment of 1K USD but they did not give any 1K in place of 5k and also open some deal which is in Loss and then again they start balk mailed and asking for More investment..
THIS IS A BIGGEST SCAM AND FRAUD ORGANISATION and ALSO MR ARAYN K Is a Mother F....K who always ask money and give u so many False commitment...

Nirmalgarg26
India, India,
Oct 15, 2018,

Scam scam scam

Scam big scam only..they even don't have any forex account Spartan named individual account only there with fullish software's and 4 member team names abhinav,diya ....nothing else...and I have proof that proves that they are scammers

RAJEEVANUNNI
Oct 4, 2018,

False trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out

This is to inform you that today also I have checked with my bank and mentioned your Trans ID: ADB05361, bank said there is no such transaction ID for the transfer amount. According to bank policy you must produce legal document for fund transfer. Moreover bank transfer documents are essential for all kind of bank transfer. As I informed earlier you must refund my full deposit immediately. You did a false trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out. I hereby reiterate that you did a false trading that is the reason for this disastrous loss. I told Aryan (Your trading specialist) you must put stop loss option at the end of the day. He never follow my instruction and I lost all my money. How can you open a dummy account and do the trading business? Probably that could be the reason he didn't put stop loss option.

I have not received a single cent until today (04/10/2018). Why you are not ready to send me a copy of bank transfer details as attachment to my email?. When I contacted my bank, they said the transaction ID provided by AXNFX is not matching. AXNFX provided only transaction ID not the bank transfer details. From this I understand that your main intention is to cheat people. You did not produce a trade license copy at the time of on line registration and I did not sign your trading policy as well.

Since AXN FX is NOT a licensed broker. This means there are no regulatory bodies that monitors your activities.

You have no right to say that “loss would not be credited" It is not " loss amount" rather it's my investment and I have the right to get it back.

You did not give any trading transaction details until now. You must give a copy of my Forex trading transaction details immediately.

Refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- asap.

Rajeevanunni

Sep 24, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipe out that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
I have invested US Dollar 10900/- excluding profit of US Dollar 2590/- For the past 4 months I’m behind them to get back my deposit. Neither they are not ready to pick up my call nor respond my email. Just remember few employees name to whom I did the conversation and very careful these people. I really do not know this is their real name or fake name.
A, Akshara Menon
b. Aryan Kann
c, Avinash
d, Diya Mishra
They will talk nicely with cunning words and put you in deep trouble and you will never come up. Take extra precaution with these people. They are unscrupulous people
1, they won’t provide their official address or phone or whats app no.

2) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet. But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.

Please refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- till date I have invested in you company.
Otherwise I will go legally to public prosecution
Rajeev

Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018 Hello Rajeevn Sir,

We extremely apologies on the delay response.

The relevant issue was escalated to the relevant department and it has been reviewed and it was noticed that operations team was trying to reach you out few days back but unfortunately the calls we’re not able reach you at that moment.

Below explained on your complain raised to us:

1. The withdrawals process has norm time of 5-7 working days. (as soon as the withdrawals is sent the compliance team reviews if your documents are approved, if any discrepancies the transactions would be on hold)

2. The team was trying to reach you out several times, but unfortunately your number was blocked.

3. Even after the withdrawals was approved, there was a charge back raised to us through bank. (hence this was reason why the fund where hold again, in order to verify on the issue)

Sir, we would like to clarify you that we do not have any intention of holding your funds, as for us customer service is what matters and that is our priority indeed. We do understand that the relevant Accounts Manager has not followed up properly (Please be noted that relevant Account manager has been taken with disciplinary action and would take care as per the company policy).

In order to clarify these issues we would like to have an appointment on call back, so that we could sort out your issue within 5 working days.

On any concern or issues you can directly reach out to the support team, we would take up your request with top priority.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abby. M
Reply by Axnfx Support submitted Jan 6, 2019:

Please send us a brief complain about what had happened to cs@axnfx.com

ala_keshrchoudhury61
meghalaya, India,
Sep 21, 2018,

axnfx.com is a fraud company

Alakesh roy chaudhury
Tue, Sep 4, 8:20 PM
to me

Initially after deposit of $ 100/-through correct signal there were regular profit $20 to $ 30/- then deal started getting stuck and they requested for more fund and have patient there will be good profit. More and more position was opened and there were very less profit and because of low margin I continued funding and then again profit was comming and my equity increased to $ 12,000/- but there were five position whihch suddenly put the whole capital at stake and I had to agin despite many constrains added fund to my account. Then because of father's treatment I asked for $ 400/- and Rahul which may be not his real name my a/c manager asked I did not fulfil the required lot and he gave me 10 deal at time the lot for which was 2 and in the next morning they are showing that my entire balance were gone in the MT 4 platform, which was most likely not the real one.So I need your help to put pressure on them, in whatever way suitable to refund my deposited amount.

Aug 4, 2018 - 1 Star I have been scamed by AXNFX.com by around $10,000/-. I would like to request those who suffered similar loss in AXNFX.COM may contact me in the forums thread linked to this review page, furnishing the details of the scam so that we can represent our case to a global scam buster agency for proper redrassal.

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018 Hello Sir,

Please mail your quaries to cs@axnfx.com.

Regarding your complain.

R unni
Sep 20, 2018,

I have received the call from Akshara Menon (AXNFX) 6 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $100 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $10900 in total. First day I have invested UD 5000/-and I made profit around us dollar 3800/- very next day the trading platform shows a negative balance of usd1500/-and one trading specialist Mr. Aryan Kann called me to deposit further. I deposited usd 1500/ same day and I made profit of 1350 us dollar. Despite of several calls and reminders they did not allow me to withdraw the amount. Due to their false trading I have lot usd 10900/- excluding profit.
I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no response so far. One day(2nd sept 2018) one Avinash had called from finance dept and promised that he will transfer my money within 4 days now 18 days over no news . For the past 4 months I’m literally behind them to get back my money.
If you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk in diplomatic way and do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words.
Ani Khole
Pune, India,
Sep 17, 2018,

I am Anil Khole from Pune, India. I had treading a/c with Axnfx. & my manager was Amit Das. I have paid $1100for treading & my a/c was running in profit but on one day I was given a rong tread by Amit Das & I have lost my all amount. Please help me to get my amount back.
Page 1 of 3