AXNFX.com Review

Power Business Group Limited

Updated: Apr 19, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AXNFX is a forex broker. AXN FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. AXNFX.com offers over 85 forex currency pairs, indices, shares and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AXNFX.com
June 2018: There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.
January 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high degree of caution dealing with AXNFX until this issue is resolved.

Minimum Deposit: $100

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of AXNFX.com on our forum

AXNFX.com profile provided by AXNFX, Dec 10, 2018

AXNFX was founded 2007 by a group of bankers and forex specialists.  (PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS) AXNFX first started its operations based in Europe and Asian region was touched in 2012 (AXNFX.com was created on 2016-06-16). AXNFX is now one of the famous brands in Forex industry and we have accomplished this with tremendous customer services, latest up to date technology and diversity of products. Due to our vision to be known as the largest broker in the forex market through the best customer service we have experienced exceptional growth over the past decade. 2012 was a major turning point where we started the business in Middle-east and successfully expanded AXNFX brand across Asia. Currently we are one of the leaders in Europe and Asian region and planning to expand all over the Globe by 2020. AXNFX offers the world famous MT4 for the clients, instant updates about the market and 24 hours support. Therefore the clients of AXNFX would not need to depend on a time or person but can trade freely whenever they choose.

tamilnadu, India,
Jul 17, 2020,

MONEY REFUND REQUEST FROM AXNFN / AXN SOLUTIONS

Dear Sir,

Pls note AXNFX company team just calling and convenience to invest Rs.10000/- (140USD) and promise to give more money with getting form trading, Initially they will show the profit and giving small amount our account to impress, then showing the trading locking stage, then request to invested amount and again, they promise to give more and more to my account. But this is totally fake software trading only, not real trading account, they will planned to get money from me and saved their account directly, then they shows fake account and closed details…

I INITALLY I HAVE INVESTED RS.10000/- (141USD) TO AXFNX TRADER/AXN SOLUTIONS AS PER MR.VINCENT/MR.RISHI ADVICE FOR TRADING, THEN THEY ARE GIVEN FAKE COMMENTS TO GET MORE & MORE MONEY, THEN THEY ARE GIVEN SMALL AMONT TO MY ACCOUNT, AS PER THIRE WORDING I INVESTED MOTRE MONEY AGAIN AND AGAIN TO RECOVER LOOSED MONEY, THEY ARE GIVEN FAKE ID AND PASSWORK WITH SOFTWARE TRADING ONLY NOT REAL TRADING, FINNALLY MY TOTAL INVESTMENT WAS RS.13,91,200/-. AND I HAVE REEIVED WITHDRAWAL ONLY RS.222450/ MANY TIMES I REQUESTING TO GIVE MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT FOR SETTELE MY LOAN AND CREDIT CARD OUTSATANDING, BUT THEY ARE CHEATING GORUP AND DOING THIS SCAMMING IN ALL COUNTRY, I HAVE FINNALY SERCHED THIS BASE FROM AXN SOLUTION ACCOUNT MUMBAI BRANCH, CAN CHECK WITH MY PAYMENT RECEIPT, NOW THEY NOT RESPONSE MY MAIL AND SKYPE CHART TOO,

PLS HELP TO ARRANGE THE RECOVERY FOR MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT TO SETTLE MY PERSONAL LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS OUTSTANDINGS.

BY BIGGEST MY MISTAKE I HAVE INVESTED BIGGEST AMOUNT TO THIS FAKE COMPANEY, NOW ONLY I KNOW ABOUT THAT FAKE COMPANY,

PLS ARRANGE TO RECOVER MY INVESTMENT AMOUNT PAID TO AXN SOLUTION THROUGH PAYUMONEY, PLS SAVE MY LIFE.

COMPANY DETAILS:-

AXN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD - ADDRESS: NO 45/15, MASUTHI STREET, VADAPALANI,

CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU 600026, PHONE: 044 42801057

WWW.AXNFX.COM - ADDRESS: CONTACT CENTER HOWARD BUILDING, 368 QUEENSTOWN RD, LONDON SW8 4NN, UK - PHONE: +44 203 2892479, EMAIL: INFO@AXNFX.COMSUPPORT EMAIL: SUPPORT@AXNFX.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE: CS@AXNFX.COMFINANCE: FINANCE@AXNFX.COM COMPLIANCE:

COMPLIANCE@AXN MY AXFNX ID NO. 2100081949;

Apr 19, 2020 - 1 Star Hi Sir/Madam,
I have invested initially 140USD in Axfnx trader as per Mr. Vincent, then they are given wrong deals (Vincent.j@axnfx.com and Rishi.p@axnfx.com) and locked my account, then convince to pay again and again, totally 14000usd paid for recovering my ammonts, my account balance goes to 82000usd, so i have requested to give my invest amount at the time of good balance, but they are planed to hold my account and then they strongly press to put new deals with high valume, finally closed my account with 0 balance.... Already I have informed clearly to settle my investments amount... I have done all deals as per his advice only..

Now Mr. Vincent and Mr. Rishi not responding my mails... Some others giving anyone reasons to invest again...

I have loosed my life now....

Sidharth Menon,
India, India,
Jul 9, 2019,

Never ever invest in Axnfx

Dear Friends,

I and friend made investment in axnfx, my friend lost all the money she invested they asked to invest more and more she dropped it, I invest a until amount of 100 dollars, with this money I earned 1300 dollars while I asked for withdrawal they returned my initial investment in 2 times with a time delay of 6 months, I asked for my earning in share market executive Mr. Vincent informed me they will not return the profit to me because I haven't invested more, they wasted my time and cheated me. Never invest in this company
Gujarat, India,
Jun 30, 2019,

AXNFX Broker is a cheater & scammer

AXNFX Broker is scammer & cheater. Don't invest with them. I lost my 100$ + profit also. They pressure you to invest more to get 100% bonus. They give you wrong trade.
Mathan,
Chennai, India,
May 1, 2019,

Scammed by AXNFX when I placed withdrawal request for my initial investment.

I'm holding account with AXNFX.com. User ID:2100083704. Their representative Gautham Mehta (gautham.m@axnfx.com) contacted me to open an account with AXNFX. I went through the reviews and I was not happy about the reviews and told straight away that I'm not willing to open an account.

He convinced me saying that the they responded to all the negative reviews but they have to pay to remove those negative comments from website/the people who post negative comments forget to remove them even if their grieveinces are addressed. He guaranteed that there will not be any hurdle in withdrawing money.

They gave me $75 dollar bonus but have not mentioned any trading terms and conditions of withdrawing profit when I opened account with them. I made a decent profit initially despite their high spread values and wanted to withdraw my profits. But then they said I have to complete 0.3 lots/$1 bonus they offered me. Until I complete that volume I can only withdraw the investment I made. It was an unpleasant surprise yet I continued trading.

But I lost interest in trading altogether as my gains turned to losses and want to secure my investment of $100. I placed withdrawal request for $100 a month ago but the request is still not processed.

AXNFX hasn't left a response to a review since January 7th.  The FPA does not remove reviews for pay.  If anyone has an issue resolved, they are encouraged to leave a followup review explaining how the issue was resolved and giving the rating they now feel the company deserves.
Well Wisher,
kashmir, India,
Apr 30, 2019,

Bloody bastards. Dogs. Really I have never seen this kind of beggars

You evil bastards at axnfx. I think you people born from bad parents. you people not born normally. The owner of axnfx see your life is it good now. how will it good coz you are hurting some great hearts. so how would be your life will good.

Tamil Nadu, India,
Mar 18, 2019,

Help me to recover my amount

I was started trading the company AXN fx.com last month I was deposit $100 and the account going to negative and he said that the deposit more amount and I will deposit $2,000 and again again going to negative position in the market and the last I will deposit total money of around 16000 dollars and last week silver going to a wrong position and the all account deals are closed on my account totally closed I was lost nearly $16000
And anyone please suggestion how to recover my amount my trading account number is 21000 906 47 and please brothers and sisters don't deposit this type of trading and no way to recover our amount

Mukerian, India,
Mar 14, 2019,

Axnfx are big frauds

AXNFX is a fraud company,I have just lost my 4700 US dollars, they will first try to convince u that they have offer for u u just invest 1000 dollars,their withdrawals never work,abhishek u was my trader, they will just give u all loss deals, and try to convince u thek will repay u back if u invest more, and don't listen to them,for installing any desk app on your phone, they will give u link for transferring money through razor pay. They are frauds.

Adam S,
chennai, India,
Dec 27, 2018,

Der is more to come !!

Address: No 45/15, 1st floor, Mosque Street, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600026

Phone: 044 4280 1057

Dec 21, 2018 - 1 Star Account Number - 210007**02

I have a account with this company and they are telling some terms and conditions to remove credit. They tell after removal of credit then only I can withdraw my funds.

People are Fake. Company is fake. Withdrawal not received. So how comes a terms & condition in credit bonus. I also know credit bonus is just helped you fraudster to earn more money. Credit is just a number also your mt4 money is also just a number. that is not a real money. All the real money is in your pocket.

Big Scammers & Terrible people. I think they don't have feelings about people. Don't worry god will really help you to feel every second of the life. coz he is almighty and he is very great. 'Owner of the company ' After you opened this anxfx just go through with your past and see your goods and bads situation. I think ratio is be like ''Good thing = 02/10 ratio'', and "Bad thing = 07/10''.

I also went to their chennai office but they ran away . Don't worry shop owner is still their which he will definitely help us to catch you.

Within 7 days if your are not returning my money. I will put your address and landline number in this forum.
Reply by Axnfx Support submitted Jan 7, 2019:

Please send us a brief complain about what had happened to cs@axnfx.com

bangalore, India,
Nov 12, 2018,

axnfx.com scam broker india

PREMCHAND JAISWAL

TRADING AC NO - 2100080223

AXNFX.COM IS A SCAM BROKER RUNNING IN INDIA I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH 100$ INITIAL THEY WILL GIVE YOU
WELCOME BONUS TO ATTRACT CLIENT WITH HIDDEN TERMS AND CONDITION WHEN YOU REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL THEY WILL ASK YOU
TO COMPLETE TRADING VOLUME( LOT TURNOVER ) SO THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY .
I MADE A PROFIT OF 2128$ AND EVEN AFTER COMPLETING VOLUME THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL .
ITS ALMOST 3 MONTHS NOW THE ACCOUNT MANAGER AVINASH IS GIVING A FAKE COMMITMENT AND NOT PROCESSING THE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

KINDLY DO NOT OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THIS UNREGULATED BROKER A BIG SCAM IT IS . WILL EXPOSE THIS COMPANY SOON.

Thank you.
premchand jaiswal

We have processed 2 withdrawal of yours,
FYI see below,

funds removed : 5/10/2018 withdrawal processed : 5/10/2018 of $500.
funds removed : 14/11/2018 withdrawal processed : 19/11/2018 withdrawal of $2128.

Withdrawal may vary depending on your country, Sorry for the inconvenience.
batakrushna,
KOLKATA, India,
Oct 26, 2018,

SCAMMMMMMMM PURELY SCAMMMM....

THIS A SCAM AND SOME MOTHER love makers ARE THERE IN THIS ORGANISATION THEY ALWASY ASK FOR INVEST MONEY LIKE ARAYN,ARBIND......SO BE CARE FULL AND DON"T INVEST THIS A FAKE ORGANISATION..

Oct 25, 2018 - 1 Star Hi Team,
I got a call from AXNFX and they told me we are the leading company and i lose my 16K USD due to there sever problem but after giving so many mail and call they did not give any respond but suddenly they gave respond and say sir "Pls deposit 1000USD and we will give you 6000USD credit and recover all the money.then i'll make a payment of 1K USD but they did not give any 1K in place of 5k and also open some deal which is in Loss and then again they start balk mailed and asking for More investment..
THIS IS A BIGGEST SCAM AND FRAUD ORGANISATION and ALSO MR ARAYN K Is a Mother F....K who always ask money and give u so many False commitment...

India, India,
Oct 15, 2018,

Scam scam scam

Scam big scam only..they even don't have any forex account Spartan named individual account only there with fullish software's and 4 member team names abhinav,diya ....nothing else...and I have proof that proves that they are scammers

Oct 4, 2018,

False trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out

This is to inform you that today also I have checked with my bank and mentioned your Trans ID: ADB05361, bank said there is no such transaction ID for the transfer amount. According to bank policy you must produce legal document for fund transfer. Moreover bank transfer documents are essential for all kind of bank transfer. As I informed earlier you must refund my full deposit immediately. You did a false trading by using dummy trading platform and one fine morning all my deposit wiped out. I hereby reiterate that you did a false trading that is the reason for this disastrous loss. I told Aryan (Your trading specialist) you must put stop loss option at the end of the day. He never follow my instruction and I lost all my money. How can you open a dummy account and do the trading business? Probably that could be the reason he didn't put stop loss option.

I have not received a single cent until today (04/10/2018). Why you are not ready to send me a copy of bank transfer details as attachment to my email?. When I contacted my bank, they said the transaction ID provided by AXNFX is not matching. AXNFX provided only transaction ID not the bank transfer details. From this I understand that your main intention is to cheat people. You did not produce a trade license copy at the time of on line registration and I did not sign your trading policy as well.

Since AXN FX is NOT a licensed broker. This means there are no regulatory bodies that monitors your activities.

You have no right to say that “loss would not be credited" It is not " loss amount" rather it's my investment and I have the right to get it back.

You did not give any trading transaction details until now. You must give a copy of my Forex trading transaction details immediately.

Refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- asap.

Rajeevanunni

Sep 24, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipe out that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
I have invested US Dollar 10900/- excluding profit of US Dollar 2590/- For the past 4 months I’m behind them to get back my deposit. Neither they are not ready to pick up my call nor respond my email. Just remember few employees name to whom I did the conversation and very careful these people. I really do not know this is their real name or fake name.
A, Akshara Menon
b. Aryan Kann
c, Avinash
d, Diya Mishra
They will talk nicely with cunning words and put you in deep trouble and you will never come up. Take extra precaution with these people. They are unscrupulous people
1, they won’t provide their official address or phone or whats app no.

2) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet. But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.

Please refund my capital investment US dollar 10900/- till date I have invested in you company.
Otherwise I will go legally to public prosecution
Rajeev

Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018 Hello Rajeevn Sir,

We extremely apologies on the delay response.

The relevant issue was escalated to the relevant department and it has been reviewed and it was noticed that operations team was trying to reach you out few days back but unfortunately the calls we’re not able reach you at that moment.

Below explained on your complain raised to us:

1. The withdrawals process has norm time of 5-7 working days. (as soon as the withdrawals is sent the compliance team reviews if your documents are approved, if any discrepancies the transactions would be on hold)

2. The team was trying to reach you out several times, but unfortunately your number was blocked.

3. Even after the withdrawals was approved, there was a charge back raised to us through bank. (hence this was reason why the fund where hold again, in order to verify on the issue)

Sir, we would like to clarify you that we do not have any intention of holding your funds, as for us customer service is what matters and that is our priority indeed. We do understand that the relevant Accounts Manager has not followed up properly (Please be noted that relevant Account manager has been taken with disciplinary action and would take care as per the company policy).

In order to clarify these issues we would like to have an appointment on call back, so that we could sort out your issue within 5 working days.

On any concern or issues you can directly reach out to the support team, we would take up your request with top priority.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abby. M

Reply by Axnfx Support submitted Jan 7, 2019:

Please send us a brief complain about what had happened to cs@axnfx.com

meghalaya, India,
Sep 21, 2018,

axnfx.com is a fraud company

Alakesh roy chaudhury
Tue, Sep 4, 8:20 PM
to me

Initially after deposit of $ 100/-through correct signal there were regular profit $20 to $ 30/- then deal started getting stuck and they requested for more fund and have patient there will be good profit. More and more position was opened and there were very less profit and because of low margin I continued funding and then again profit was comming and my equity increased to $ 12,000/- but there were five position whihch suddenly put the whole capital at stake and I had to agin despite many constrains added fund to my account. Then because of father's treatment I asked for $ 400/- and Rahul which may be not his real name my a/c manager asked I did not fulfil the required lot and he gave me 10 deal at time the lot for which was 2 and in the next morning they are showing that my entire balance were gone in the MT 4 platform, which was most likely not the real one.So I need your help to put pressure on them, in whatever way suitable to refund my deposited amount.

Aug 4, 2018 - 1 Star I have been scamed by AXNFX.com by around $10,000/-. I would like to request those who suffered similar loss in AXNFX.COM may contact me in the forums thread linked to this review page, furnishing the details of the scam so that we can represent our case to a global scam buster agency for proper redrassal.

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018 Hello Sir,

R unni,
Sep 20, 2018,

I have received the call from Akshara Menon (AXNFX) 6 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $100 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $10900 in total. First day I have invested UD 5000/-and I made profit around us dollar 3800/- very next day the trading platform shows a negative balance of usd1500/-and one trading specialist Mr. Aryan Kann called me to deposit further. I deposited usd 1500/ same day and I made profit of 1350 us dollar. Despite of several calls and reminders they did not allow me to withdraw the amount. Due to their false trading I have lot usd 10900/- excluding profit.
I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no response so far. One day(2nd sept 2018) one Avinash had called from finance dept and promised that he will transfer my money within 4 days now 18 days over no news . For the past 4 months I’m literally behind them to get back my money.
If you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk in diplomatic way and do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words.

Ani Khole,
Pune, India,
Sep 18, 2018,

I am Anil Khole from Pune, India. I had treading a/c with Axnfx. & my manager was Amit Das. I have paid $1100for treading & my a/c was running in profit but on one day I was given a rong tread by Amit Das & I have lost my all amount. Please help me to get my amount back.

bipin,
Aug 21, 2018,

bipin

AXNFX is a Cheating Broker and don't fall and invest by listening their cunning words. Whenever they call please add their number in to spam number. So that you can escape from them otherwise they will convince you and make investment from you and will give loss by doing false trading and to recover this loss they will again ask to invest more money and they will wipeout that money also.....so guys don't pick calls from AXNFX.com
Please join me in filing a complaint against AXNFX.com in cyber crime police station in hyderabad, India. They are in the process of booking the total gang of AXNFX.com.

Hyderabad, India,
Aug 10, 2018,

Sreedhar K

Jul 7, 2018 - 1 Star Cheated by me giving false Trading Ideas - My id: 20965 73791.

This is a FRAUD company, DON"T INVEST money in this company.

Hiding there Identity AXNFX
1) They are Indians calling from Chennai with International calling cards or Voip service and pretending to calling from UK.
2) They wont provide their official address or phone or whats app no..
3) They accept payments through many payment systems available on internet . But withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one withdrawal.
Sreedhar K
+91-9866514453
+91-9603762789

Jun 20, 2018 - 1 Star AXNFX Cheated Me By Giving False Trading - My Id: 2096573791
Dear Aryan & Cheaters Team,

I came to know from one of my friends that you are cheated me by way of investing funds and not giving withdrawal eventhough there are available funds and you people got good brokerage and wipedout my account by doing false trading.

Please refund my capital amount of $4800/- till date i'm invested in your company.

Otherwise i will go legally.

Thanks & Regards,
K.SREEDHAR​

Reply by AXNFX submitted Aug 9, 2018 Hello Sir,

Reply by AXNFX submitted Sep 27, 2018:
Hello Sreedhar,

This is from the customer support team, I hope the issue has been solved.

We value your concern raised and this is to update that this feedback is taken as a very serious note.

We will make sure that such issues are prevented in future, in case on any bad experience or issue, you can directly reach out us "cs@axnfx.com".

Thanks & Best Regards,
Abby .M
B.K Gupta,
Ranchi, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

AXNFX-Call

Thank u very much. Today I got a call from AXNFX for trading. They told me to invest Rs. 7500/- but somehow I escaped by saying that talk me day after tomorrow.
Now they will call me day after tomorrow..

May 23, 2018,

Hello,
I have received the call from this broker 3 months back and informed that they will provide training and trade suggestions for better profit and I have deposited $2000 initially but every time they used to make me execute trades without take profit or stop loss and then they called me once asking me to deposit to avoid closing my account. So I had to deposit $7500 in total but after few days it raised to -14k $ negative and once the account manager called me to deposit further and I denied so they added a bonus of $ 5k and said they will recover it and then I can deposit the amount in a month so they remove their bonus now in last 15 days its went on a loss of $ -21,000 and they are not responding properly. I have emailed compliance team and the person of contact but no reply but the trading person calls me daily and ask me to deposit $ 5000. which will end up with a $ 13,500 loss excluding the profit of $ 8000. Kindly guide me how to proceed further on this issue and to recover my money.

HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India,
May 3, 2018,

NOT GIVING WITHDRAWAL AND NOT RESPONDING...

Issue escalated to Traders Court surekap vs AXNFX.COM | GUILTY
I OPENED THE ACCOUNT WITH 1000$ WITH AXNFX AND I MADE A PROFIT OF $2212, NOW MY TOTAL EQUITY AND PROFIT IS 3221$, AND HE GIVEN BONUS OF $1000 WHILE OPENING OF ACCOUNT, NOW MY TOTAL MARGIN IS 4221$

I MADE A REQUEST FOR 400$ WITHDRAWAL, THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY WITHDRAWAL MOREOVER THEY ARE INSISTING ME TO DO TRADES TO FULL FILL THEIR BONUS QTY, I SAID NO ONE INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS TILL THE DATE, AND I ASKED TO RETURN MY ENTIRE EQUITY AND PROFIT 3221$
THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING NOW
THIS IS MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM LAST 6 MONTHS..
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE THE MONEY BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE..

Dec 28, 2017 - 1 Star if you want to loose your money - open account with axnfx
if you want to unethical broking company - axnfx
Don't attract axnfx account opening bonus, etc their KYC norms are very bad, their managers are horrible, before opening account they will talk like any thing do all types of false promises, once account opened simply they will change the words..
they are in Chennai but talk like they are in UK--- everything is false...

Ashok,
May 3, 2018,

Fraud company don't invest. Will eat up all your money.

This is a fraud company people be aware, all employees with the management are cheaters, they gulp up your complete money and always just waant you to put in more money, In return they don't even give back your money.They post false information on website.

Apr 14, 2018,

How can i get back my money. Firstly they called me and said that they can give me a huge profit and said u just try once our servives and if u are not intrseted then your money can be returned. But after fee days i was not intrested and said them to refund. I filled out that withdrawal form also. And they still are not replying can now didnt calling me also. How can i get back my money from them?

Mar 26, 2018,

they no provide trading strtegies. they give you losing stertegies. Bloody cheaters.

I am taking more more information about them. I will share the details soon. They never give withdraw. Bloodsuckers.

If anyone have any details about them. Please post in the discussion thread linked to this review page.

Their india email is axnsolutions7@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018,

AXNFX.COM SCAM AXNFX

Axnfx is a scam broker

In India they operate out of chennai and mumbai.

After all sweet talking they make you invest.

They will give you withdrawal only once that too for small amount name sake.

i am having 880 usd in my account USER ID - 2096573258

This is no bonus money . this is the money i transferred to their Indian bank account

after 1 month of harassment finally they said i can only withdraw 500 USD
i revised withdrawal form to 500 USD but still account manager is not allowing to withdraw
he is asking me to trade again but what is the use if you are not able to withdraw money

there is no place to escalate the issue. compliance team also doesn't help

you can never take your money out

i have been trying for the past 3 months

since it is a Indian bank account i transferred the money planning to file a compliant with cyber crime

will keep you all posted about the development.

if any one else facing problem let us make a group and jointly compliant so that at least in the future Indian people are not cheated by shutting down their Indian payment gateway

Vasudevan,
Chennai, India,
Jan 23, 2018,

Fraud by AXN FX and Solutions

AXNFX the broker I started trading with collected money in INR from me through AXN solutions and invested in Forex Market. A lady called Akshara called me and said that I can start my account with USD 100 and they will educate me on the forex market and also help me trade in the market.

She promised that her expert team will help me make Rs. 15,000 per month as profit. They then appointed an account manager called Ramya who was intially showing deals with some profits. Everyday Ramya used to call me and update the market. She was pressing me to make an investment of $2500 mostly so that I can place good deals and earn handsome profits

The deals which was given by her all went into losses and she used to call me and say that in order to keep my account live I have to invest extra and she said she will recover that within a week of my investment. She promised that her support team is available everytime in the office to help me. During panicky stages I had chat with the support team of AXNFX and was trying to ask them the position as to how to save my account.

The support team did not even respond and cooly said that they cannot help me on that

By this way the company made me invest nearly $14000 and on one fine day said that the market crashed and the account got closed.

There were some retention managers from the company who called and said that Ramya did not bring anything to their notice and said that we will appoint a new account manager to help recover the losses and asked me to invest an amount of $2500

When I said them that their support team had also not responded and there is no responsibility taken by AXNFX and about the loss of money they have created for me, the retention manager said that he will enquire and help me but had not replied till date

Would appreciate if this forum can help me recover my investment and without that it will be a huge crisis for me

Thanks to all who help me here

Ramesh,
Jan 23, 2018,

Worst response from support and worst account manager who provide deals of huge loss as soon as u request for Withdraw

Withdraw process is too pathetic and time consuming and they change withdraw value in the process.

CHENNAI, India,
Jan 9, 2018,

AXFNX WRONG TRADING STRATEGIES

Issue escalated to Traders Court VKMAZHAGAN vs AXNFX.com | GUILTY
AXFNX wrong trading strategies made me loss of my deposit $ 1500. Now I am in financial crisis. AXFNX trading specialist are well trained to cheat new client by way of giving wrong deals and stolen their entire deposit in short span.

Nov 30, 2017 - 1 Star AXFNX.COM

I am new to FOREX Trading.

A well trained women named AKSHARA Menon ( may be bogus name) called me from AXFNX Solutions and asked me to invest as low as $100 and we will train you to take profit of Rs 500 daily and then withdraw your investment within 15 days and start making profit and trade on the profit money and the bonus amount the company provides.

Then they appointed Mr. George Menon ( may be bogus name) as my Training specialist and act/pretend as they are trading and training me, with just a profit of $0.40, $0.50 and max up to $5.0, in two/three weeks then they put a deal wrongly and knowingly against the market trend and loose all my money, as the margin level comes very low they call me for more investments of $500 minimum to survive in the market, He also told that there is good fluctuation in the market and invest immediately to get good profit. Not less than a week he called me and high fluctuation may expected in the market because of the news and your margin is very low to save the account and force me to pay $1000. Already 4 more deals given by him went negative and my account balance is - $1200. He also assured that all the negative deals can be recovered within a week time. To save my investment of $500 + Profit $1000 + Bonus $450 I have invested $1000 again when my account balance was -$1500.

Further he gave some new deals in that 3 deals made profit other 6 deals went in negative of $1500. I sent a mail to him asking whether this deals will recovered or what to do at this critical situation. He called me not to worry the deals will be definitely recovered.

Two days later things gone worse all the negative deals gone further down and my account balance went $600 and - $1900 in trade balance, last 3 days my account balance gone further down to $300 and negative rally continuous.

On 21st Nov 2017 someone from their support team called me and informed that my account was in a critical stage and asked me to increase the account balance. But I refuse to increase the account balance because theose deals went beyond the recoverable stage. Now I have negative balance of - $400 (bonus $400) in my account and soon the account will be closed.

I am totally upset and worried they cheated me by wrong deals and made me loss. The trading specialist Mr. George spoke to me very cool, confident and convincing language, and said the account can be recovered if you deposit $1000 further.

This is a Chennai based robbers gang who operates from Chennai India as they have ICICI bank account in Chennai bank where they ask to deposit your initial amount for trading and calls you from an international UK based sim card.

So think 100 times before you go with AXNFX.com and save your time and money, as all the working staff are ROBBERS.

Axnfx.com is a fraud and bogus company, pls don't invest in this company.

Hyderabad, India,
Jan 8, 2018,

Only deposits no withdrawals

Initially they will ask to start trading with axnfx with 100USD. But by saying you will get good profits, ask you to update the funds in your account. Later you have to deposit the amount to secure your account. You should not do on your own. They only give the deals to trade you and always your account will be negative and you never able to withdraw funds.

Dec 18, 2017,

The terms and conditions the process is not good with this company specially the customer relations the way they talk and reply to you.
Please stay away from this company.

Nov 29, 2017,

This is a FRAUD company, DON"T INVEST money in this company.

This is a Fraud Company, don't invest your money in this company. I know a group of who have been cheated by this company including me. They'll trick you to invest more and more money but will never ever allow you to withdraw no matter how much balance you have in you account. They'll keep on saying different rules every time why you cannot withdrawal. They'll provide a withdrawal of 200$ at first so that you'll have a belief on this company and then later they'll trick you to put more money.

This is a fraud company, I have all the proofs for it. Anyone having any doubt can ping and ask me.

Dinesh,
Nov 16, 2017,

AXNFX.COM is a very Bogus Bad and a very Fraud Company

Axnfx.com is a fraud and bogus company, pls don't invest in this company. initially they say that invest as low as $100 and we will train you to take profit of Rs500 daily and then withdraw your investment within 15 days and start making profit and trade on the profit money and the bonus amount the company provides.

Then they act/pretend as they are trading and training you, with just a profit of $0.40, $0.50 and max up to $3.0, in two/three weeks then they put a deal wrongly and knowingly against the market trend and loose all your money, as the margin level comes very low they call you for more investments of $500 minimum to survive in the market, they also tell that there is good fluctuation in the market and invest immediately to get good profit. They force you to pay the amount within 10 minutes as the margin is very low and provide you the payment link on the mail.

Pls Pls Pls...Do not get in to their trap and pay the money they ask, as again they may cheat you by opening a wrong deal and again ask for more money to survive in the market.This is a bogus and bad company.They are not any experts as they even don't know the pips.

There is Mr. Alex John, he initially calls you and follows up you even for two to three months till you join, by telling you about the big profits daily that he will give you as soon as you join and talks you in very sweet,cool and confident convincing language, then as soon as you deposit the money he disappears and never comes in contact with you, even if you drop several mails.If you call him he is always outside or on leave.

Then he appoints a bogus account manager (to me it was Mr.Michael Xavier) who has no deep knowledge and pretends as if an expert who does the rest of the work to trap and cheat you as mentioned above.

Nimish,
mumbai, India,
Oct 23, 2017,

Terrible experience with Axnfx.

Fraud company. Waste of time and money. Please dont be a part of this company.

Sarth,
Sep 12, 2017,

Hiding there Identity AXNFX

service and pretending to calling from UK.
2) They wont provide their official address or phone or whats app no..
withdrawal is processed through hard copy of withdrawal form to be filled and
mailed and then NEFT is processed manually. It takes much days to complete one
withdrawal.

Mar 16, 2017,

Fix this issue before things get worst

To Axnfx,

I am Krishna. The way you handled my account is not good and before I claim the entire situation. I request the sr management to look into this issue and fix it. I will wait for 24 hours.... Before I proceed further legally. I have all the call records since September 2016. I wish you handle this in a friendly way.

Krishna

Feb 9, 2017 - 5 Stars AXNFX :
My Account manager Sanjay is on leave on 6th (He did send an email on the same on Friday 3rd-Feb)and that is that only person who will contact me on daily Basis- I tried to contact the rest of the team on 6th and no one responded that made pissed of and make a review. My account manager was back 7th feb and things are going good now. I give 5 star for my account manager Sanjay.

Note: Axnfx keep the communication open for better review.

Krishna

Feb 6, 2017 - No Rating Hi,

I have doing trading through AXNFX and i lost around $10000 and reinvested now and sent an email for withdrawal and since then there is no response. the support team will online but will not respond - and i sent multiple email to support team and other email contract i have. we cannot call there no - AXNFX guys please call me ASAP.

Feb 17, 2017,

I had posted a complaint about AXNFX that my money is stuck with this company. I want to inform that I have received my withdrawal money in my Bank account. As it was my First withdrawal, the documentation, removing funds from the trading account and transferring to my Bank account took little longer time than the usual time taken for processing the withdrawals.. I would like to say that AXNFX is not a FRAUD company and I have made good profit while trading with AXNFX. I would recommend AXNFX TO EVERYONE who wants to make extra money...Thanks AXNFX..

Feb 14, 2017 - 1 Star I have started trading with AXNFX in the last week of Dec'2016. I was told that the withdrawals will be processed in 24-48 hours. It has been more than 15 days but no one is responding to my withdrawal request. My account Manager has been changed thrice till now. i have sent more than 50-60 mails to the different departments but no one is bothered to revert.... I don't know if I will get my money back ever......

My money is stuck with this company. No one is responding to my mails. No one is calling. Disappointed