1000pipBuilder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2019
Bob James

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

MI, USA,
Nov 16, 2019,

Definite Scam

These reviews have to be fake, while I was on the service received 1 signal every two days some times, Bob never provided any explanation for his signals almost all of his signals were losing trades. I got more quality signals from free services.

Don't waste your time or money
USA, USA,
Nov 15, 2019,

Excellent Service

I was a bit skeptical at first, but after having done my research, I decided to join 1000PipBuilder, and I couldn't be happier. The signals come in promptly and efficiently. And most importantly- the are QUALITY signals coming from a professional forex trader who doesn't just send signals to send signals bc he's a "forex signal provider"; but aims to send profitable signals to maximize profits AND assist the struggling forex trader maybe just starting out or a trader that's been going at this for a while with hardly anything to show for it to succeed. This is more than a forex signal service- this service has the power to change lives. Highly recommended.
Bulawayo, Zimbabwe,
Nov 5, 2019,

Best there is.

There's no holy grail in trading but Bob is close. I'll recommend him to anyone who feels the market is not being fair to him.
JB,
Western Australia, Australia,
Oct 5, 2019,

Quality reliable signals

1000pipBuilder provides quality and reliable signals with a good winning %, and helped to turn around trading account from decline to growth. What i liked about the service is there is no over-hype / bragging about wins, the volume of signals are just right, and even better during bad market times or when trading is not favourable, signals are reduced which meant for me not giving back previous gains.

Bob also provides good, prompt customer services.
Stefan,
Netherlands, Netherlands,
Sep 7, 2019,

Great signals

I just started Bob's signal service last week and though there haven't been many signals that week (sometimes there are less, sometimes there are more), almost every signal ended up in profit.

Bob is helpful and replies quick to questions. Would definitely recommend this signal service.
Murray,
NY, USA,
Sep 6, 2019,

Simple to follow

Very good calls on the forex market plus conservative trades therfore a hi percentage of wins
Cluj Napoca, Romania,
Aug 31, 2019,

After a long wait I have finally found a good Forex signals service

I'd been looking Forex signals for ages and have tried a few places but didn't really find what I wanted. I am happy to say that I have finally found what I wanted in 1000 pip Builder, and I really appreciated the customer service I have received. No over inflated statistics or claims of instant riches, just very polite, professional advice that has genuinely been of use. I asked plenty of questions before signing up and went away to think about it and as promised they answer me every time and gave me the support I needed. Now I am a member and I really feel valued and Bob still helps me with any silly question that I have. If only all traders were like that. It would be more helpful if there was more Forex videos explaining the concepts and strategies but that is a minor concern. I would definitely recommend and I will go back and take up the annual membership when my quarterly membership ends.
Aug 23, 2019,

I was wrong ..

After trying 1000pip Builder for a bit longer I have decided that my earlier review was a bit unfair. The price movement was flat when I was with them which reduced the number of trades and the profit targets (and hence risk to reward ratio). Bob tries his best to help his members and I appreciate his help.

Aug 21, 2019 - 2 Stars I have to change my opinion regarding the efficiency of this service .. when i made my review i was newbie that time...now have been using it for more than 3 weeks.
So first thing first.
Risk reward ratio. 1:1 but never better
Accuracy about 50%
Signals frekvency usualli 1/day sometimes 2 .. and comes might time ..
But low accurecy ... im disappointed ..
To be honest in this case i could be a super trader if he was professional .. my trades ar better on the spot ..
...... and he askes new costumers to rate his service after 2 days of reciving max 2 signals ... and olso askes you politely to give 5 star ...

Aug 16, 2019 - 5 Stars This service that Bob offers is awesome . In the first week i made more than a £1000
...signals are super accurate...
Thanks
Florida, USA,
Aug 2, 2019,

Simple and easy to implement!

Great performance! Trades are easy to place and usually around the same time frame everyday!
Australia, Australia,
Jul 29, 2019,

So far it’s delivered favorable signals

1000pipbuilder is by far the best signal provider that I have used that has also delivered a high percentage of favorable results.

I would definitely recommend 1000pipbuilder to anyone starting their fx journey.

Thanks Bob.