1000Pip Builder Review

Bob James

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · 1000pipBuilder.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Builder

Established: 2009
Contact: traderbob@1000pipbuilder.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Sue Ohm,
Minnesota, USA,
Oct 19, 2020,

Wonderful First Month Of Signals

I just completed my first month at 1000 pip Builder. Even through this pandemic, the team has kept me updated in regards to the markets. They have delivered some excellent service through the whole month. Forex signals do continue to come through to my telegram account. This is helping my account to steadily grow. Not a surprise to have had some signals at a loss, but it has overall worked out in a very positive manner for me.
For those of you who are considering trying the Forex signals, I have to say that 1000 pip Builder is probably the best place to start. Bob has been very open with me from the beginning and whenever I wanted to contact him, I could do so easily. This has given me tremendous peace of mind. I look forward to the future with Forex and dealing with 1000 pip builder the whole time.

Mary,
Gore, New Zealand,
Oct 13, 2020,

Good gains from reliable signals

Great signals and service during difficult times. Despite challenges from the pandemic, I found 1000pipbuilder to be providing reliable Forex signals and I have made some reliable gains when the markets have been volatile. Bob is focusing on the higher probability signals, so if you want to be in and out of the market all day, this may not be for you. Id rather get consistent gains then risk it all on a bunch of low probability trades.
The service here was as promised described. This is not my first signals service but it is by far the best one that I have tried. Bob really is a specialist and I am confident that he will help me with forex!!

Adelaide, Australia,
Oct 10, 2020,

Waste of time & Money

I have had 1000 pip climber from few years
I stopped using it within a month.
Positive: but still this guy sends me Monthly code without any fail.
Recently He introduced EA for 1000 pip climber. I bought it for testing.
Big loosing trades than small profits.
This person have been cheating many for years. I'm sure He does not use this product.

NOT USEFUL if you are thinking about PROFIT STAY AWAY
I have proof of both purchases if any one wants to verify.

aklan, Philippines,
Sep 8, 2020,

excellent customer service, very professional

this is a follow to my previous bad review of the company. they actually had been sending signal to my email which unfortunately went directly to Spam which actually is not their fault that I didn't read because I didn't bother to check my Spam Emails.

And based on backtesting, their signals are actually profitable.

Since I wasn't able to use their signals, they were so kind enough to extend my subscription to 3 more weeks.

My sincere apologies to 1000pipbuilder team.

Sep 4, 2020 - 1 Star subscribed to this signal two weeks ago, never received any signal. a total scammer. never even replied to my queries as to why no signal is coming. stay away from 1000 pip builder / climber. these are heartless people behind this site

Eric,
Ohio, USA,
Aug 30, 2020,

Barely Profitable, Lots of Excuses

I bought a 1 year subscription to try this out and it was profitable for a couple of months. Then I slowly started getting less signals and he kept sending emails about how the market has changed and he isn't going to take any risky trades and on and on.

So after 10 months I got a total of barely over 100 signals (I think his claim was 3 a day) every single trade was a 1:1 win loss ratio, and he moved his stop-loss to break-even quite often. which means he had to win no less than 60% of the time to be barely profitable.

At the end of the day I don't think this guy has been trading for very long and while he does have the motivation to do well, I would not consider this a profitable system. You would be better off spending your money on books and learning how to trade.

Jul 8, 2020,

Excellent Response and Good Customer Service

I purchased the signal 2 weeks back, however, the market is very uncertain hence Bob decided to trade less to be safe. However, I decided to request a refund. Bob offered me a free extension on the subscription, but still, I insist on a refund. He then abides by his promise and refunded me without questioning. He puts his client's interest first. Would like to thank him.
Jocelyn,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Jun 29, 2020,

An impressive service with very good signals

I purchased a monthly subscription to this forex signal service 2 months ago. After seeing the good reviews online and looking through the website I decided to try the service out for a month to test the signals. I first received an email detailing how the signals operate and what I need to do to follow them. All was as expected and straight forward. I asked some questions about the brokers which the team at 1000pip builder answered promptly. The forex signals have been exactly as described although there have been fewer signals over the last couple of weeks. Bob seems to take a lot of care in choosing signals and has said that the coronoa virus pandemic has reduced opportunities. At the end of my first month, it was an easy decision to extend and plan on staying with Bob for the foreseeable future. The whole process has been impressive and done in a friendly manner with no BS. Would recommend this forex service to anybody, really fantastic signals and customer care.
Marija,
Wiesbaden, Germany,
Jun 23, 2020,

Brilliant, professional company, very helpful

The whole experience with 1000pip Builder has been pleasant and easy. Everything was explained to me after I signed up and Bob is very friendly and helpful. This is the second month with Bob and I am very pleased so far. Bob has taken care of all analysis and I just follow the signals. There have been less signals of late but still made some gains. Bob has also guided me through the process of setting up proper risk management rules which has made me feel much more confident with my trading. I couldn't be happier with the Forex signals. Better than I even realised possible.
Luciano,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jun 17, 2020,

A great place to be

I had a great experience with Bob, he was polite, had great knowledge about the Forex and the markets. He went the extra mile to make sure i had all the help and information that I needed to comfortably follow Forex signals. I feel lucky to have found 1000pip Builder, the signals are great.

I have finally grown my account after struggling for many years. I highly recommend these guys to any type of Forex trader as the signals are great and Bob will be an asset to your trading.
teri,
Corbara, France,
Jun 15, 2020,

A very professional service

The service was excellent throughout , from the initial contact right through last signal I received. Bob is knowledgeable, courteous and professional. He answered all of my questions, dealt promply with all the points I raised, and made sure that everything went smootly and without any difficulties.
I am very pleased with the forex signal so far. Bob has been careful with the markets recently due to the pandemic so there are less signals but I still made over 150 pips on one trade last week! It is a pleasure to deal with Bob and I would be happy to recommend 1000 pip Builder to others.