1000Pip Builder Review

Bob James

Updated: May 14, 2021 · 1000pipBuilder.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Builder

Established: 2009
Contact: traderbob@1000pipbuilder.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Gorakhpur, India,
Apr 3, 2021,

1000pipbuilder.com is great signal service

Excellent Bob is great.they are genuine forex signal provider i was very scared when i take his signal service that may be they are also useless but the results are amazing Bob is great and his team is great I covered 40 percent of my losses in a week in future again i will subscribe for a year.overall 1000pipbuilder.com is great.

Asad,
Apr 1, 2021,

Excellent and responsive service

Before this service I was using bots for few months and lost over 1000 AUD. moved to 1000Pip Builder and I am on the path to recover the losses. Bob provide an excellent service with a very high success rate of successful signals and above all never mind my emails with silly question and always replay ASAP with helpful answer.

Apr 1, 2021,

Great Service

I've only been a member for a week but Bob has made me feel welcomed and keeps in communication regarding the market and trades. I can already see profit and that my initial investment will be recovered quickly and well worth the money. Thank you for your service

Perth, Australia,
Mar 31, 2021,

My previous negative review was wrong

When I reviewed this product I mixed it up with another similar named one. Actually, I have had no dealings with 1000 pip builder so am not qualified to give a negative review.

Mar 25, 2021 - 2 Stars I have been using 1000 pips on a demo account for about 9 months with little success and when it was reimagined a couple of months or so ago it was fantastic with after win for a while, then came 47 signals, 19 no trades, 6 wins and 22 losses, and it is still losing trade after trade.
It is not consistent enough to put money into the signals as if you hit a bad run you will reduce your bank and subsequently your trade size making it a long time to recover. However, if you hit a good run you will be able to weather the bad runs.

Please go ahead and submit a review on the page of the product you did use.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Mar 22, 2021,

Good signals provider

Hi All,

I joined 1000pip builder and signals are great, I recommend this sgnal, most of trades profitable. Bob is a real trader he traded his signals too, so far his performance is good, I am a new comer in trading but with his signal I get more confidence in trading.

Dwi

Doug,
Orlando, USA,
Mar 10, 2021,

So far so good!

I must admit that I was skeptical. But I have been using this service for just under a Month and they have been right about 70% so far.

Elliot,
UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 5, 2021,

Impressive signal provider

I have been trading for over 5 years. I have many different signal providers over that time. Been dealing with different robots and educators as well. Always used to try and find the best place available. My last search came back with 1000pip builder and i got a monthly membership trail to test it out. So far I really like it. The team are helpful and the intro information is very mainly been European and US sessions but i have also had a couple in Asian session. All but 1 signal closed in profit or at breakeven which i have been very impressed with. There have been less signals then i hoped but with such high win rate the performance is very strong. I started with email signals but this was way to slow and by the time the email arrived the price moved. Bob fixed me up with signals through an app called telegram and that is much better. I i get almost identical prices now. 1000 pip Builder is by far the most professional provider that i have joined and if the results keep up it will be the most profitable as well. I hope this will be the last signal provider I need!

Nov 25, 2017 - 5 Stars Bob provides an excellent service with frequent and incredibly reliable Forex signals. His service is massively helping me along my journey through the trading world!

Florida, USA,
Jan 28, 2021,

One of the best I have had

I have been casually trading for about three years now, but the past two months I've decided to take my game to the next level and actually make a second income stream out of Forex trading. Since I got more serious the past month, I've subscribed to a few services and classes, one of them has been a paid subscription to 1000pip Builder, here is an honest 100% truth review.

Pro's -
Signals come in a standard - Copy and Paste - Format. With an open price, Stop Loss and three take profit suggestions (Standard, Scalping and Swing) They are very easy to use and could be followed by anyone, expert to beginner alike.

100% honest truth, the signals are always reliable. If it was just about reliability this would be an easy 5/5 stars. I KNOW when I get a signal from Bob, the market is VERY likely to move where he expects it to.
To put in perspective, I have spent for a "lifetime subscription" 3.5K USD on signals/classes. But the signals are so crappy I've literally learned to do exactly the opposite of what they say.
Put that in contrast, 1000pip builder has been near perfect in calling market direction. This past month, with a trailing stop loss, I haven't lost any money even even if the market turns against us.

Con's -
Now, the critique that I have is just pure honesty, and is dependent on the volatile market, not necessarily on the service "per-say". I hope Bob isn't upset, because I truly admire him and the work he does. But truth is truth and I will put it out there.

Firstly, signals are a bit less than even he admits he would like. As of recent, in personalized emails, he does claim that the market has been very volatile and he won't trade unless he knows. While this is respectable, it is difficult when there are only 10-20 signals per month. (January had 13 total signals) To be fair, he has reached out to subscribers and willing to extend services, which proves he is an honest person and not trying to just get your money.

Secondly, and this is again part of trading Forex, not necessarily a problem with the signals themselves; we all need to understand that the markets fluctuate. However, it needs to be stated that, more often than not, the positions are closed before they are allowed to play out. Which technically made the Risk/Reward ratio very bad. Some trades we cut so short (because the market turned) we ended up taking profit at a near 5:1 Risk to Reward ratio, which is far from ideal.

Because the con's are legitimately part of the business of trading Forex, I don't believe he deserves some of the very harsh comments being made. This is a real person, who really cares, and he does a great job.
I have been pleased enough this past month to continue my subscription for the next year and look forward to trading with the help of his advice.

Tay Dickinson,
Jacksonville, USA,
Jan 27, 2021,

Great service and signals

This company is the standard when it comes to Forex signals and customer service approach. I have been extremely satisfied with 1000pip builder and their team. Bob is really patient and attentive to my questions or requirements. Their Forex signals are high quality and they do not over exaggerate like most companies I have experienced. I had a small problem understanding if the signals were for pending or instant execution but Bob helped me with this. It has been a pleasure!

lauren,
spain, Spain,
Jan 19, 2021,

excellent!!

i recently bought my first 1000 pips!! it's an incredible product! they've so nice and responsable! so nice, i'd buy it again