1000Pip Builder Review

Bob James

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · 1000pipBuilder.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Builder

Established: 2009
Contact: traderbob@1000pipbuilder.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

lauren,
spain, Spain,
Jan 19, 2021,

excellent!!

i recently bought my first 1000 pips!! it's an incredible product! they've so nice and responsable! so nice, i'd buy it again

Servalle,
NAIROBI, Kenya,
Jan 7, 2021,

A Fantastic, Friendly and Reliable Forex Signals Service

A fantastic signals service, definitely recommend! The treader Bob is very friendly and didn't waste my time with the usual empty messages that most signal services send.

Most impressively, the forex signals have been very reliable. Every signal this week closed in profit (albeit a couple only closed for 10pips profit because the price reversed, but profit is still profit in my book).

I expect that there will be losses eventually, but overall I have had an impressive start with this signal service. I hope they keep it up. One thing I will say though is that 1000pip Builder look after you and make sure you're happy with everything.

Bob has sent me a couple of emails just checking in. The signals are all Forex focused, which is fine, but I would rather some signals on indexes and commodities as well.

I will have to look for a separate provider for those assets and will leave a review when I find a good one.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 29, 2020,

i would always recommend this 1000pip Builder

i had been looking for a Forex signal provider for a few weeks and came across 1000pip Builder on the web. I contacted Bob and all the information was given to me. I had a few specific questions on timing of the signal and the strategy used and bob went through everything to my satisfaction. all the information was thorough and made a convincing proposition. since joining i have had a great experience. No stupid martingale or grid strategies used, just sensible signals. i have had some losing signals which was a dent to my account. i was risking too much to start with and those losses were really hard but Bob helped explain about risk management and i understand now how to choose a sensible Lot size. i have had some winning signals since then and they are outweighing the losses. There customer service is outstanding to the point that i totally trust Bob. I would always Recommend.

Peter Scherrer,
Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 11, 2020,

So much more than Forex signals

Recently bought my first Forex signals package from 1000pips builder. They have been almost faultless so far! I was unsure if Forex signals would be suitable for me but I have been so impressed. The signals are outstanding but the personal support that Bob has given me has been the best part. Bob has been kind enough to answer all my stupid questions and even helped me with other aspects (brokers/risk management) etc. It is nice to just have an experienced trader on hand to help or for motivation. Bob even contacted me after my first few weeks to make sure I was happy with the service. My only problem is that some of the signals arrive when I am asleep. It is frustrating to miss out on some of the signals. But overall, I am very pleased. I will be buying a 12 month subscription at

Sophie,
Calden, Germany,
Nov 30, 2020,

Brilliant Customer Service

After almost signing up with another FX signals group the previous day noriced 1000pip Builder on a review website. The site had a favourable opinion and stated that the results were good, so I contacted 1000pip to find out how it all works. I was impressed by their fast respronse and gave me confidence in their knowledge. I signed up that day and received my first signal a few hours later. 1000pip are in a different league to the free telegram groups I have tried before, they seem to really care and usually email me back in a few hours. The signals have been steadily coming in and most of them ended up winning. 1000pip are quick to close positions that start to reverse which has been so different to the other groups. With the groups I tried before I just sat and watched positions reverse and the trader did nothing with them. But at 1000pip these reversals are usually closed early for a small profit. I feel so confident now knowing that someone is actually watching out for the signals and modifies them if necessary. The overall service is excellent, would definetely recommend!

Nov 23, 2020,

Good System to learn how to trade responsibly

I am a new member on this group and it is definitely what is was advertised. My first day had good gains. It was a rush watching the market and the trades. This is good group for newbies like me or for traders who haven't figure out how to read the charts well. I am still struggling to read the charts accurately but I am learning more.

Bob gives great advice and provides info to learn so I can be equipped to make better decisions.

The telegram app responses are faster than the emails so I recommend relying on that for guidance and setting the sound/vibrate notification on.

We will see how my next weeks go but so far off it is off to a good start.

RickH,
The Netherlands, Netherlands,
Nov 20, 2020,

1000Pipbuilder

I like the service from Bob. He is very gentle and answers all your questions and helps you with everything. And the signals are very good and real! I have tried much signal providers but 1000Pipbuilder is by far the best.

Natalie,
Czerwionka-Leszczyny, Poland,
Nov 8, 2020,

Great service and superb forex signals

Very knowledgeable and great FX signals received. No pressure to sign up, I emailed Bob for advice on Forex a number of times before signing up. I was impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. I bought a 3 month membership which looked like the best deal for me. Managed to earn enough in the first couple of weeks to pay for the full 3 months so the return of investment has been very good so far. There have not been many signals last week (due to US election) but every one of them closed in profit. As signal services go this place is superb. Thank you Bob for helping to make the Forex trading more accessible and providing brilliant signals.

Nicole,
Manila, Philippines,
Nov 3, 2020,

The best place for me to grow

I bought a monthly membership from 1000pip builder and would like to leave a review of my experience. The team was very helpful and friendly throughout my experience. Always prompt with replies and professional at all times. I think 1000pip Builder has one of the best set ups available in terms of quality of FX signals, value for money and support. I was mainly dealing directly with Bob which I find very beneficial. His technical knowledge was very good and he could explain the complex concepts in a way that I could understand. On top of that, he helped me and gave me a special discount when I wanted to sign up for 6 months. I joined long term because I have confidence in the Forex signals and I believe that this is the best place for me to grow for myself and my account. Bob's passion, experience and knowledge about the Forex trading helped my decision to get the 6-month membership. A big thank you to 1000pip builder for the great experience.

Oneika,
Montego Bay, Jamaica,
Oct 26, 2020,

A Signal provider that delivers

I bought a 3 month package from 1000pip Builder in September and I deal with bob throughout. I found him to be very straightforward and easy to deal with and they absolutely delivered what they said they would, even during these difficult times! The Forex signals have been coming most days and the results have been very good. The winning signals have allowed my account to grow over the weeks. I am impressed with this signal provider (and Bob) I felt I was treated with integrity throughout. I am delighted with my choice and I highly recommend 1000pip Builder.