1000pipBuilder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2020
Bob James

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Adekunle,
Mar 24, 2020,

A great service for traders

After months of painstaking research, I finally decided to purchase a signals membership from 1000pipbuilder. I can confirm what other reviewers have said: From beginning of my membership Bob provided a friendly focused service. On the first morning of my membership everything was explained to me and I got my first signals (which closed in profit). Since then I have achieved great monthly results and I have been in weekly contact with Bob who has helped me with some issues with my broker and generally been there to support me. I am so thankful that I found him. I would definitely recommend 1000pipbuilder to any struggling Forex traders

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 20, 2020,

1000pip Builder, Excellent for Forex signals

This is the first time that I've used Forex signals to help with my trading. I have been struggling to trade for my self since 2016. I spotted 1000pip Builder on FPA and made contact. They couldn't have been more helpful : they provided the precisely the service they said they would , and I now have finally been able to get a handle on my Forex trading. I've had two months with them and I'm very happy so far.

Veles, North Macedonia,
Mar 17, 2020,

Better than I could have hoped

After finding myself in need of a Forex signal service (after failing with my own trading) I needed some help in a hurry. I had done some research and found a few Forex signals that looked good. I decided on 1000pip Builder because they looked the most professional and had a myfxbook for the signals. The whole process since then has been faultless - good customer service, solid results from the Forex signals and an honest chat about risk reward and trade management that made me feel so much more confident in trading afterwards, Overall, I have been amazed at how this service has been I wasn't sure what to expect from forex signals but 1000 pips has been excellent. If you are after a forex service that can really provide top signals and help you with your understanding of trading then 1000pip builder is the place for you - i have always been wary of Forex services but without any doubt i will be signing up for the 3 month package when this months membership ends - top job guys

Brest, Belarus,
Mar 12, 2020,

Good signals

Not good and not bad signals provider.
Stable profit but lot pips per month.
And send only by email and sms

Arese, Italy,
Mar 6, 2020,

Best signals for forex

Bob is a very good trader. He Send signals to have long-term profits.
Available for any clarification at his email.

Kamra, Pakistan,
Feb 27, 2020,

Professional high quality serviice

Very warm and welcoming atmosphere. I've been really well looked after. I came with a basic understanding of Forex trading and 1000pip Builder has really helped expand my understanding of the market. Bob has been quite friendly and understanding. He is really helpful and gave me the advice I needed. I took a free trial of the signals for a week and signed up for months in the end. The Forex signals have been on point and brought me a lot of pips over the months. I can get in touch with Bob if I've got any questions. So I did, I had a couple of questions about differences risk and Lot sizing and Bob explained everything. I am definitely signing up again when these 3 months come to an end. I will probably take up an annual subscription.

Fatima Tanveer,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 13, 2020,

Amazing service!

I have been using 1000PipBuilder for the past three months and I have been able to maximize profit in this duration. When I first started using this service, Bob personally guided me and answered the many questions I had very patiently. He explained some tips and tricks to me and after that, it was smooth sailing. I get multiple signals a month, and they are all high-quality signals. I love how this service has helped me grow. Incredible and amazing service!

Arun,
Marrakesh, Morocco,
Feb 2, 2020,

Very happy

I am very happy with this service. Excellent signals and consistent. Planning to keep it for more months

Chee,
Benin, Nigeria,
Jan 24, 2020,

Professional, Friendly and Working Signals

I recently decided to top trading with my old signals provider because the performance was not very good. They promised a lot but never delivered. I decided to give another signals provider a chance and I chose 1000 pips builder to be my next provider. I was pleased decision because 1000 pips have delivered good value and I do believe are worth the monthly price.
For the first month I had mainly winning signals and I liked how easy they were to follow. My old signals provider gave me charts with different zones and vague descriptions of setting stop loss at "swing low" and take profit at "next resistance" but this was vague that it was impossible to follow accurately. But with 1000 pips, they give exact stop loss price and take profit price. Much easier and no chance of mistake.
The process was very professional from the outset. I was sent an email with all the instructions on how to use the signals and Bob gets in touch once a week to check on my progress. I have decided to sign up for 6 months and will do this when my current month is over. I could not recommend Bob at 1000 pips anymore he was professional, friendly and signals have good to me.

Harrow,
Jan 21, 2020,

A great place for Forex signals

Great place for Forex signals, joined up 4 months ago after trying a couple of other places before. It was a whole different experience with 1000 pips builder. I was greeted when I joined and they offered help if I needed, there was no pressure.

Bob gave me some tips and advice on trading and MT4 in particular which i found to be of great help. He has been very helpful throughout and made me feel very welcome. He organised SMS signals for me to try out over 3 days for free which was very nice of him.

I decided to sign up for 12 months after my first month of Forex signals. The performance was very good and I felt relaxed with Bob leading the way. I like that he focuses on a few key Forex pairs and makes steady gains over the weeks. Stop losses are tight and this means that I have felt confident enough to increase my Lot size. I have been very happy with the whole process. It was like dealing with someone you've known for ages.