1000Pip Builder Review

Bob James

Updated: Oct 4, 2021 · 1000pipBuilder.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Builder

Established: 2009
Contact: traderbob@1000pipbuilder.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Detroit, MI, USA,
Oct 2, 2021,

Trader Bob is a great mentor.

I've tried out a number of signal providers & Trader Bob is the truth. His service is very clear, professional & helpful. He takes the extra steps that nobody else does to help his community grow & learn to be prosperous in the markets.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 21, 2021,

Exceeded all expectation

A great big thanks to Bob - I cannot pick a single fault with the whole service. I have always wanted to make profit from Forex but when I tried on my own it was a total disaster and I just made loss after loss. I decided to try Forex signals and see if that helped me. I researched online into the Forex signals and found a very good reputation for 1000pip builder. From the first email conversation with Bob he filled me with confidence, gave me the details, history and facts on the Forex signals. When I finally signed up, the service was better than I though it could be and the signals have been very accurate. There are fewer signals in my time zone than I would have liked but those that I do follow generally end up in profit. Overall, I am delighted with the service, and I can't recommend Bob highly enough. Thanks!!!

Mexico City, Mexico,
Aug 31, 2021,

Recommend fx signals provider

My experience with 1000pipbuilder has been great because the service I received has been both professional and personal. I knew what I wanted from a signal service and email Bob to clarify the specs of his service. I immediately had all my questions answered and offered example signals to check.

I would highly recommend 1000pip builde, it is a solid service.

Medellin, Colombia,
Aug 27, 2021,

Very Satisfied

1000pip Builder were really helpful and I'd recommend them because the signals were good and they really helped me with my trading. I have bought annual membership now (I started from the monthly) because I was impressed with what I saw. Overall 1000pip builder is an extremely good place to be and are a pleasure to be with.

Aug 23, 2021,

Great service and friendly

Well what can I say regarding my experience at 1000pip builder. I personally found the support team (Bob) who helped me they were both very friendly and polite to talk to they answered any questions. It was easy to contact Bob and sort out a number things. I wanted to make totally I sure I understood the signals before following. Once I got started, the signals have been fantastic, especially those on USDJPY. Almost all closed in profit. Could I recommend 1000 pip builder? Yes. I have nothing but praise for the ease of process and the staff who dealt with me. A*

Gee,
Here, United Kingdom,
Aug 20, 2021,

Excellent, timely, accurate

Great service. Still new to it, but so far every signal has been on the ball. As long as you understand it is not advice, and trade appropriately it si very useful. Easy to use. Accurate signals. So far exceeding the base and maximum profit targets most of the time. I also like the fact they dont come through every few minutes like some other services, thse come through regularly, but when they do you know they are based on quality setups. Great service - thanks

Aug 19, 2021,

The best and trusted signals of Forex that exist

Its been a while since I’ve been trading with 1000pipbuilder and I’ve had a very great experience so far. Made the money I made back in just 5 hours of subscribing. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a great Forex signal group. Mr Bobs a great man too. Helped me with everything personally and responds to any mail within just minutes.

Aug 12, 2021,

Disappointed

With all respect for him, he should stop signals with JPY pair as you don’t know how to use it, I’ve lost £3k in a week following his TP and SL, because of his casino mindset on JPY pair. How could he say “GBPJPY-Long” when the RSI says to sell … I’ve trusted him but I’m so disappointed, I thought he was the best. Maybe if he would invest his own money on these trades he would understand. Even though sometimes 4-5 trades are win in a row, the 3 following trades will bankrupt you. Review your bot please.

Adedayo,
Bristol, United Kingdom,
Aug 9, 2021,

Pure class and quality

Bought a 3 month membership. Great service received from the team , clear communication lots of examples and proof of results before joining. No hard sale needed, they clearly came across as a the most professional place I contacted. The Forex signals are top quality and not to mention the support I get from the team. Bob is often checking in on me and see how I am getting on. I finally feel that I have found a group that is a good fit. The only thing that I would change is that the signals cannot be automatically taken with my broker. I would rather a trade copier service so I do not have to follow the signals. I usually miss some signals when asleep. I have asked Bob about this but he is not keen on offering a trade copier service. This is a shame as it would help me and a lot of traders get maximum benefit from the signals. Anyway, I should not complain too much this service is great and I compliment them on what they offer.

A.Dean,
Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 5, 2021,

Execllent service

I only joined this service for one week, that being said the service i enjoyed within that time was exceptional. Customer service has been second to none and signals thus far has proved to be profitable once followed accurately.