1000pipBuilder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 17, 2020
Bob James

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Fatima Tanveer,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 13, 2020,

Amazing service!

I have been using 1000PipBuilder for the past three months and I have been able to maximize profit in this duration. When I first started using this service, Bob personally guided me and answered the many questions I had very patiently. He explained some tips and tricks to me and after that, it was smooth sailing. I get multiple signals a month, and they are all high-quality signals. I love how this service has helped me grow. Incredible and amazing service!

Arun,
Marrakesh, Morocco,
Feb 2, 2020,

Very happy

I am very happy with this service. Excellent signals and consistent. Planning to keep it for more months

Chee,
Benin, Nigeria,
Jan 24, 2020,

Professional, Friendly and Working Signals

I recently decided to top trading with my old signals provider because the performance was not very good. They promised a lot but never delivered. I decided to give another signals provider a chance and I chose 1000 pips builder to be my next provider. I was pleased decision because 1000 pips have delivered good value and I do believe are worth the monthly price.
For the first month I had mainly winning signals and I liked how easy they were to follow. My old signals provider gave me charts with different zones and vague descriptions of setting stop loss at "swing low" and take profit at "next resistance" but this was vague that it was impossible to follow accurately. But with 1000 pips, they give exact stop loss price and take profit price. Much easier and no chance of mistake.
The process was very professional from the outset. I was sent an email with all the instructions on how to use the signals and Bob gets in touch once a week to check on my progress. I have decided to sign up for 6 months and will do this when my current month is over. I could not recommend Bob at 1000 pips anymore he was professional, friendly and signals have good to me.

Harrow,
Jan 21, 2020,

A great place for Forex signals

Great place for Forex signals, joined up 4 months ago after trying a couple of other places before. It was a whole different experience with 1000 pips builder. I was greeted when I joined and they offered help if I needed, there was no pressure.

Bob gave me some tips and advice on trading and MT4 in particular which i found to be of great help. He has been very helpful throughout and made me feel very welcome. He organised SMS signals for me to try out over 3 days for free which was very nice of him.

I decided to sign up for 12 months after my first month of Forex signals. The performance was very good and I felt relaxed with Bob leading the way. I like that he focuses on a few key Forex pairs and makes steady gains over the weeks. Stop losses are tight and this means that I have felt confident enough to increase my Lot size. I have been very happy with the whole process. It was like dealing with someone you've known for ages.

bologna, Italy,
Jan 18, 2020,

Very able to guess on the wrong direction of market!!!

I suggest to make exactly the opposite this signal provider says
Only 1 out of 5 signals where winning in this first month I follow it. Result: a lot of money wasted
Furthermore, you cannot manage by yourself your account. Hence, if you want to cancel your subscription, you have to send them an email... and hope they suspend the payments

india, India,
Dec 18, 2019,

Great Experience

Had a stroke of good luck to find 1000pip Builder. I must say that their services are excellent. the signals are of the highest standards. The whole experience was excellent and more professional than with other signal providers that I have tried. Started receiving signals about a month ago and enjoying every minute of it. I definitely recommend joining 1000pip builder, thankyou bob and the entire team.

Morocco, Morocco,
Dec 12, 2019,

Outstanding service

First, I would like to thank 1000pip Builder, from the first e-mail i made i felt assured of what i was being told was correct, and i was were put at ease and no pushy sales tactics, the description of the signals and what to expect was thorough and gave me confidence enough to sign up. There are no bogus clamis of 90% win rate or images of flashy cars, Bobs approach was honest and refreshing. The service has been outstanding so far. They have picked some great trades and following the signals has been effortless. A big thank you Bob for sorting out the SMS signals and helping with my account management! I have been in contact many times since my subscription began with the questions about trading and Bob is always very quick to help me out. I would recommend anyone to try service as you won't be disappointed with the signals or the service. I wish them all the best for the future and hope to be a long term member.

Michigan, USA,
Dec 2, 2019,

Updating my review:

After some considerations I see that the customer service from 100 pip builder is quite good. There is validity to his signals it is just not for everyone. If you are looking to explore the use of some trading suggestions then I would encourage you to use the service.

Nov 16, 2019 - 1 Star These reviews have to be fake, while I was on the service received 1 signal every two days some times, Bob never provided any explanation for his signals almost all of his signals were losing trades. I got more quality signals from free services.

Don't waste your time or money

Malaga, Spain,
Nov 23, 2019,

Slow start but came good

I started using this service 1 month ago today and I receive only 7 signals in my first week so I was disapointed to start. But I stay with it and the next two weeks really bring in the profits (i only had 2 losing trades the whole time). Last week was also less signals but I understand how this guy operate now. He seem to trade a lot when price is moving to his liking but less so when price is moving not how he like. This does make some weeks very good and others boring but on the month I make good pips with them.

I will sign up for 1 month month and see how it goes next month. He trade a lot of USDJPY which is OK I gues but make sure you get good broker with low spreads on USDJPY if you want to follow these signals

Winston Clark,
Harlow, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2019,

A relief to find something that actually works

I have been a member of many so called Forex signal groups this year on my long and winding journey to make some money from Forex trading. There have been up and downs (mainly downs) but I am over the moon to have found Bob and his signals group. He has helped me no end with my trading activities. It is not just the Forex signals (which have surely helped) but his advice and encouragement has picked me up from the low place that I was and helped me get a better grip of what I am doing. His advice on risk management alone has probably saved me from ruining my savings.

The main thing I suppose I should be writing about here is the Forex signals themselves. I have had signals sent to me for just over four months. The first month was excellent and I made made some large gains on my account. I was really happy about this but when I told Bob he was shocked at the amount of risk I was using!! I had a fixed Lot size of 0.5 Lot for all trades and my account was only £500. I had no idea how much I was risking. He explained some tools i could use to manage my risk and that did help me feel more professional with what I was doing. My results in September were a bit lower but that was mainly because I had reduced my Lot size. October was a bit tricky, from what I gather markets were problematic then. Bob was trading less and we had a few losing positions but I maintained the faith and I am glad that I did. November has been a stonking month so far and made solid profits.

I am looking forward to continuing with Bob in to 2020 and will get an annual membership at the end of this month. Bob is one of those guys that when you find them you really want to keep hold of.