1000Pip Builder Review

Bob James

Updated: Jul 1, 2020 · 1000pipBuilder.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Builder

Join live discussion of 1000pipBuilder.com on our forum

1000pipBuilder.com profile provided by 1000PipBuilder, Jun 4, 2017

My name is Bob and I am the lead trader behind 1000pip Builder. I am an experienced investment professional and have advised clients from all over the world. I now want to make the trades taken on my own account available to a new set of investors who want to succeed at the Forex market. This is a unique opportunity to join a professional trader and follow the trades taken on my own fund.

Here at 1000pip builder, we want to make Forex trading easy for our members. We do all the complex analytics that successful Forex trading requires and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we're doing.

Jocelyn,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Jun 29, 2020,

An impressive service with very good signals

I purchased a monthly subscription to this forex signal service 2 months ago. After seeing the good reviews online and looking through the website I decided to try the service out for a month to test the signals. I first received an email detailing how the signals operate and what I need to do to follow them. All was as expected and straight forward. I asked some questions about the brokers which the team at 1000pip builder answered promptly. The forex signals have been exactly as described although there have been fewer signals over the last couple of weeks. Bob seems to take a lot of care in choosing signals and has said that the coronoa virus pandemic has reduced opportunities. At the end of my first month, it was an easy decision to extend and plan on staying with Bob for the foreseeable future. The whole process has been impressive and done in a friendly manner with no BS. Would recommend this forex service to anybody, really fantastic signals and customer care.

Marija,
Wiesbaden, Germany,
Jun 23, 2020,

Brilliant, professional company, very helpful

The whole experience with 1000pip Builder has been pleasant and easy. Everything was explained to me after I signed up and Bob is very friendly and helpful. This is the second month with Bob and I am very pleased so far. Bob has taken care of all analysis and I just follow the signals. There have been less signals of late but still made some gains. Bob has also guided me through the process of setting up proper risk management rules which has made me feel much more confident with my trading. I couldn't be happier with the Forex signals. Better than I even realised possible.

Luciano,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jun 17, 2020,

A great place to be

I had a great experience with Bob, he was polite, had great knowledge about the Forex and the markets. He went the extra mile to make sure i had all the help and information that I needed to comfortably follow Forex signals. I feel lucky to have found 1000pip Builder, the signals are great.

I have finally grown my account after struggling for many years. I highly recommend these guys to any type of Forex trader as the signals are great and Bob will be an asset to your trading.

teri,
Corbara, France,
Jun 15, 2020,

A very professional service

The service was excellent throughout , from the initial contact right through last signal I received. Bob is knowledgeable, courteous and professional. He answered all of my questions, dealt promply with all the points I raised, and made sure that everything went smootly and without any difficulties.
I am very pleased with the forex signal so far. Bob has been careful with the markets recently due to the pandemic so there are less signals but I still made over 150 pips on one trade last week! It is a pleasure to deal with Bob and I would be happy to recommend 1000 pip Builder to others.

uko,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jun 15, 2020,

1000pip builder software is not a fraud, my review was a mistake

I want to apologize to 1000 pip builder software and whosoever read the review i posted about 1000 pip builder software being a fraud. I want to say that it was a mistake, i mistook them for another company. I urge everyone to disregard that mistake and patronize their company because they are doing well. I am not posting this because they blackmailed me or requested i did so, but i am doing this because i have integrity and i realized my mistake. Once again, I apologize.

Jun 13, 2020 - 1 Star I purchased the signal software and used it. I wiped my account with more than 80℅ loss. If you think its a lie, just try the signal on your live account. Bob says that he tries it with a demo account, their myfxbook is not up to date, they have refused to show the myforex book up till now....

Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
May 30, 2020,

A good place to start trading FOREX

My wife and I were looking to start FOREX trading and saw 1000pip builder as a potential way to start. I had seen them advertised on a couple of websites. My first contact with 1000pip was good, a man called Bob replied and was enthusiastic and helpful. We arranged a 1 month test to see if the signals were suitable. I am pleased to say that I am delighted with the FOREX Signals (some come at night but it's okay), and very happy with the assistance and professional approach from Bob. Signals have reduced in recent weeks, but most still close in profit so my account is continuing to grow. I will be renewing next month.

Rob,
Kent, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2020,

A very good start

I have been very impressed with the signals so far. I am reliably informed that the signals are usually 2 to 7 per day. This isn't the case right now due to the Covid 19 situation and the effects on the market. That shows a care to detail that is reassuring. However, there have been profits to be made. A total over 11% profit on investment this month and this month ain't over.
I will be happy to give further insight to these signals.
A VERY GOOD START.

Ottawa, Canada,
May 25, 2020,

A couple of days ago, I dropped a scathing review of 1000pip builder. I had joined in the penultimate month and I expected a flurry of signals which did not come. Out of frustration I got annoyed and asked my membership to be terminated. I relied on other signal services which were producing between 4 to 7 signals daily but I came to find out the hard way they were not worth it. They took my account to near zero and these people were just out to fleece people. Bob has been extremely professional. Even after seeing my reviews got in touch with me, apologised and explained to me that market was a bit chaotic and he was in no mood to allow people lose their money with wrong signals so he would rather not send signals if he wasn't sure.
Truth is I found out I wasnt ready to trade,rather gamble as the ideal trader is patient. It is better you have 3 or 4 sure signals in a week than have 20 signals for which probably just 5 are legit and the other 15 will end up blowing your account.
For people who intent to use 1000pip builder, Bob is not interested in taking your membership fee, he is rather interested in seeing your account grow.
He is quite meticulous as I have come to understand and his public relations is second to none.And when I think of it, the few signals he sent had a 75% accuracy rate....
Dont come to forex to gamble..Come to trade and this has to do with patience. Bob is the right guy to help you with that patience and grow your account.
I have learnt the hard way with people who promise 10 signals or more with 90% success rate..All lies!!!
Even Goldman Sachs and J.P Morgan will not have that success rate in forex.
Stick with Bob....In forex, trading is patience.

May 20, 2020 - 1 Star Concerning 1000pip builder the only thing only thing they are good at is PR. Replying emails. When it comes to signals I dont know how they got a 4.5. I used them for a month and my experience was terrible. First of all his instruments of trade are limited to USD pairs and never above 70 pips sometimes with SL above 70pips. I complained once and he said it's the market. That same period other signal providers where churning out 100 to 200+ pips signals that hit TP. His signals dont come daily and it's not like when they come they are 100%.
I guess people got carried away with the whole my fx book stuff but for me it was 97USD wasted. How do people with small accounts who get one signal in 2days manage to keep up with subscription?
Finally I am very disappointed. If you must charge 97USD then you must up the ante...people charge less and provide far more frequent profitable signals.
97USD is quite substantial. It has to be worth it and right now it isnt.

Maxence,
Marseille, France,
May 10, 2020,

One of the best forex signal

1000Pip builder and surely one of the best forex signals.

A method of reception by sms or e-mail, which is simple but effective.

The signals are very accurate and very easy to follow, and above all very effective.

As for trading Bob, he's with you from A-Z.

I 100% recommends
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
May 9, 2020,

Excellent

I’ve not long joined Bob at 1000 builder but the advice an tools Bob has given me has already resulted in success in my own trades it realy has took my own trading to the next step, also the way bob picks his trades is excellent as he waits for real setups in the market instead of just sending any trade out like most signal providers do, I’ve tried many signal providers an I must say 1000 pip builder is the best I’ve tried yet, I’m really impressed, thanks Bob.